Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-06-2011, 11:51 PM

Neka was surprised and opened her eyes when the wall was blasted. She tried to move quickly but her mind was still in the other mode. B ut quickly she defended herself but never got close to the others. Soon everyone was dead but her and gavin and the others. She guessed that he cared about his comrad even though there were more of them. She then walked over to him. "anger helps no one, there are still more coming, I sences them earlier." she said and her tone of voice gave no clue as to the sorrow she felt for there loss. She had been trained to never show her emotions and she would always be like that. "come on, if we die his death will be in vain." she said as she placed a hand on his shoulder before going into a hall that she knew was clear.

Last edited by Palmoun; 07-07-2011 at 12:14 AM..

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 12:02 AM

((wait, when did the others die? i only killed scorch))

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 12:14 AM

((sorry, I was watching a movie when I typed that, I just changed it))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 12:26 AM

((Thanks. sorry to nitpick))

Click was standing above Scorch's body silently. Suddenly he kicked it as hard as he could. "YOU STUPID JACKASS! WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING THEY TAUGHT US? DON'T TAKE OFF THE KRIFFING HELMET YOU DUMBASS!" Then, he turned away and followed the Jedi. Fixer put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Just hold it for now. When we get back to base we'll get you sorted out." Gavin walked up to the Jedi. "I apologize for my subordinate's behavior." He was so sick of having to apologize about his team getting upset. Yeah they were clones, bred to war, but they were human clones. They still got upset in certain situations, and it was unfair of command to want them to be emotionless killing machines.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 01:20 AM

Neka heard them talking and knew that they were upset. But they were warriors, they should be able to hide there emotions. She knew that she was hiding tears from them now and also anger. Yet she couldn't show anything, expecially the anger. Anger only ever got her more trouble. She then nodded when she heard Gavin, "it is okay, your human. Emotions are apart of who you are." she said softly and continued to move. "now come on, there is more coming. They will be here shortly and will kill us if we dont move."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 01:28 AM

As the squad followed, Neka, Click regained control of his emotions, and was back to normal, if a bit subdued. Gavin decided to keep an eye on him though just in case. He'd grabbed Scorch's rocket launcher, and ammo. He caught up to Neka, he asked, "What's the plan general?"

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 01:43 AM

Neka smirked when she heard him, "the plan is to get to one floor above this as quickly as possible. by the time that we get there the next wave should be close. We then man the entry ways up to the second floor. YOu guys will stay there and I will head to the next floor. I will find where they are keeping there head. ONce I do I will kill him and everyone else around him. Then all that is left is to pick everyone off." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 01:48 AM

Gavin grabbed her arm and forced her to stop. "There are two problems with that plan. One, you're leaving us behind. We're here to protect you, and we can't do that if we're not with you, and second...." He didn't even say anything. He just reached up, and attached explosives to the ceiling. Without warning, Gavin tackled Neka, and held her pinned to the floor. The explosives went off with a loud boom. Gavin got up, and got his extending ladder out. He grinned at her through his helmet, "Why would we use the stairs?"

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 01:56 AM

Neka sighed when she heard him and when he tackled her. She wanted to shove him off of her and growled when he got off of her. She then shook her head and mummbled to herself about them being idiots. They were on the same plain as the enemy with no where to hide exept behind rubble now. She then stood up and glared at him, "I do not care if I am alone or not. I dont need you guys as my baby sitters, infact the only damn reason your here is because they made me have you. Now stop acting like I am some child you need to protect. I have more experience fighting then you do." she said as she glared at him. "now then go and guard the enterence and exits, I am going to be on my own." she said and held out a hand, "and odnt even think about saying you have to stick with me. I can handle myself." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 02:15 AM

"With all due respect general, did you get hit in the head?" Gavin was starting to get angry. "You continually gripe about how you're more experienced than we are, tell me, when did you first kill somebody? I did it at a couple of days old, and i was slow for the group. We have literally spent our ENTIRE lives fighting, and you STILL think we're only going to get in the way." He was gesturing wildly, "We AREN'T babysitting you. We ARE following you to complement your own personal skills. Can you hack the bases security system? Plant just enough explosives to create a hole in the ceiling, but not enough to take the whole building down? Unless the report we were given was completely wrong, you can't, or rather, you can, but we're still better at it. Besides," He added bitterly, "We're replaceable. You're not." He jabbed a finger at Neka, "We are a TEAM dammit. Whether you want it or not, and I REFUSE to allow any member of my team to go off alone if i can help it. Face it you're stuck with us." Then his tone of voice changed, "The only way you can stop us from going with you, is to kill us." he saw something he interpreted as anger forming on her face. Gavins voice became quiet, "go on then. Kill us and be done with it. Prove that you've earned your title, 'blood bathed Jedi'" He stepped in front of her and held his arms out to the sides.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 04:00 AM

Neka glared at him when she heard him and with each word and sentence her grip tightened on her staff. The side that she fought so hard to keep down wanted to come out. THe side that said they were worthless and that they should all just die if they wanted to. But when Gavin said for her to kill her something popped and her face changed. Her face took on a look of dark fun. Without a warning Gavin was on the ground and the lightsaber was close to his neck. Yet it shook when it tried to go closer. "oh I would love to kill you budy boy, oh I would. But frankly miss nice wont let me, she is nicer then me. If it was my choice all of you would of been dead hours ago. But she stopped me so be greatfull." she said and her voice sounded different. It was filled with hatred, the lust for blood and evil. But just as quickly as it changed it changed back and the other Neka was there. Quickly she jumped back and was shaking violently. Slowly she managed to put her lightsaber away. "please just leave me alone." she said softly and then turned away, still shaking a little bit. "oh and here is food for thought, if you say your skills are so wonderfull and better then mine why say that there are others to replace you? that your expendable? no one is and if you continue to think that way your no better then dirt." she said as she continued to walk away but shook with each step. it took alot to stop her other side from killing him, but she had managed.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 04:22 AM

Gavin finally lost his temper. "That's enough!" He sprinted forward, and tackled her from behind. He'd obviously caught her by surprise, because he was able to get her to the ground easily enough. He quickly tossed her saber to Click, then jabbed her in the neck with a slight paralytic. She'd still be able to breathe and talk, but she wouldn't be able to move for two hours, or whenever he administered the antidote. "Did you even listen to a word I just said! He shouted at her. "We're here to help you, and do the stuff that you can't do. Of course you're better than us! You're a bleedin' Jedi. We grew up being trained to believe that you're all kriffing gods! We don't want to die, but if you had to choose between a clone and a god, which would you save? And what EXACTLY is your problem working with us?" Then he sighed. "You know what? I don't care anymore. It's not worth risking the rest of my brothers for people like you." he jabbed her with the antidote. "This'll take fifteen minutes to completely free you. Try not to catch anybodies attention till then." he glanced around, and grabbed a nearby crate. He dumped it over her, so she was inside and hidden. "Just be quiet and you'll be fine. Come on lads, lets get the data and get out, Jedi be dammed." He took off his helmet, so that she could see the sadness and tears. "Just remember this Jedi" He spat that word out like it was a curse, "Scorch died believing you were a god....." he put his helmet back on, and started climbing up after Fixer and Click. He didn't say that just to hurt her, he really wanted her to shape up, so she could help some other clones after she was reassigned.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 04:37 AM

Neka was surprised when he tackled her but just listened to him. They knew nothing of her and what she went threw, they knew nothing. Sure she knew that they viewed her as a god but she didn't want that, she wanted to be like them and normal. When they finally dumped her in the crate she just wanted to curle up and be alone. She then yelled out to him, "I never wanted to be a god! And I would save you, a clone, before any god." she then shut up and it was as if she was dead. In truth she let a tear escape as she just layed there. She knew she dis this for her own good, pushing people away so that she would never hurt them like she had done before bit it still hurt. They all thought they had her figured out as some weird Jedi that didn't listen but she has reasons for everything she did. In truth she would rather be dead but her dark side wouldn't allow it. She was stuck living this life thar was hell, if they thought there life of being traied to be a clone wasn't fun they should try her life. She had been taken from her family when they found outshe could use the forcebut not by good Jedi. For the first ten hears of her life she had trained as a dark Jedi and that was how her evil side had been creates. They had beat thing I to her that most peoplewould never want to learn. By the time she was fifteen she had killed more people in horrible ways then anyone else. But then she couldn't take it anymore and finally killed the dark Jedi. She then wondered around and her life never got any better.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 04:43 AM

Gavin came back to the crate a crushed man. on they way to the room, he'd lost the rest of the squad. Fixer had died when he'd tried to hack a door. Only to have the panel explode in his face. Click had lost a sniper duel. He was the last of Alpha squad. He peeked in, and saw the Jedi still there. He no longer felt his rage from before. Only disappointment. "Come on then." He reached in and picked her up in a fireman's carry. They'd killed most of the garrison, so there was nobody left to try and stop him from leaving. He was halfway to the rendezvous, when he had to take a break. He sat her down by a tree, and then he lay down nearby. the whole trip, He'd said nothing. "Sorry. I lost my temper back there. I won't allow it to happen again."

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 04:56 AM

Neka just stayed in the crate and hoped that someone came and shot her or cut her head off. She just wanted to die and get out of here and when she had finally heard someone coming hope came to her. But it only was diminished when she saw it was Gavin. She said nothing as he picked her up and carried her. She was still gaining feeling innher limos and by the time they got to the tree she had most of it back. She sighed when she heard him and moved farther away. "feelings are feelings, they get the better of you. I know it better then anyone else." she said softly and looked out over at the building. "your welcome to blow up like that again but here is something to remember, everything I say and do has a purpose. No matter how mean or odd, ithas a reason behind it and most of the Time it is to keep you safe." she said as she remembered everyone she jad ever killed.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 05:06 AM

Gavin was confused. "if you're trying to keep commandos safe, you're going to work on how you do it. Telling a normal clone to sit and stay is one thing. We're supposed to question orders. It's in the nature. If you're going to order them to stay, give them a job to do at least." Gavin began to strip his armor off. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt. What you could see of his body was covered in scars. He was making makeshift repairs to his armor, when he asked, "So why didn't you kill me? You certainly seemed like you wanted to. what made you stop?" He wasn't trying to sound suicidal, he was honestly curious.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 05:16 AM

Neka sighed, "let's just say I am new to this, I am still workin on everything like giving orders and things like that. I have been alone for a while so I am not use to it." she said as she stayed away from him. She didn't trust herself at all, her dark side was always a problem. When she heard him ask why she just shook her head, "don't say things like that, it makes my other side come out. She is the reason I am called the blood bathed Jedi. I am not proud of it but she/I have killed many people, innocent and guilty, I would rather not let you on that list." she said and left her side still wanting to kill him. Saying he was askin for it and that she should. That side made her think of torturing him, skinning him and so many other things ir made her sick.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 05:41 AM

Gavin shrugged and said, "Alright. I won't mention it again." He set his armor aside for a moment, and climbed the tree he'd been siting by. When he thought that she couldn't see him anymore. He finally let down his barriers, and began to cry.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2011, 11:58 PM

Neka nodded when she heard him and then just watched him go. She could guess why he was going up there since a few tears rolled down her face now that she was free of that place. But only a few. Once she was done she got to her feet and then called up, "we need to get going, we need to report back to them that hte base has been taken care of." she said and sounded just the same as always, uncaring.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-08-2011, 12:35 AM

Gavin sighed. "Understood ma'am." He jumped down, and rolled to his feet. He quickly got his armor and equipment back on. He followed Neka for a bit then said, "I'm planning on making a shift in departments. I want to see if they'll allow me to train to be an ARC. If I do, may I come back and be your assistant?" He headed off a couple of questions that she may have had by saying, "Every master has a clone assistant. The assistant's job can be anything from body guard to secretary. I'd like to do that for you. I'd also like you to meet a man. He's the closest thin I've ever had to a father, and he can train you to do all the stuff we can, so you don't have to rely on......" He'd just realized that he had been talking like the squad was still alive, and his voice trailed off.

Palmoun

Old 07-08-2011, 11:17 PM

Neka was surprised when she heard him. No one had ever wanted to be with her longer then they had to but he seemed to want to actually spend time with her. She frowned when he trailed off but sighed, "your welcome too if you really want to but I dont recomend it. Every second someone spends with me is another that they have survived somehow. My other side can come out at any time and if I cant stop her in time she will kill you. besides that I would love for you to introduce me to that guy but I cant, I might hurt him." she said softly and you could tell she would like to but she feared killing anyone who could be a friend.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-09-2011, 02:42 AM

Gavin shrugged and said, "Yes, your other side may come out, but you can't kill Kal. Not only is he too tough, but his armor is lightsaber proof, as for me," He looked at her, "I trust you not to kill me. Besides, it would be over due. " he quickly waved his hands at her, "Not because I think I'm worthless, but because then I'd be with my brothers again." What he didn't tell her, was that he also flat out trusted her. She'd kept him alive a few times today, and he couldn't say the same about what ever squad they assigned him when he returned.

Palmoun

Old 07-10-2011, 12:54 AM

Neka nodded when she heard him but was still unsure, "i would love to met him but I am not sure. You dont know the kind of training I went threw and I know more ways to kill someone then most jedi. But if you say I cant hurt him I will believe you for now." she said as she looked at him. She then smirked slightly, "death is always over due for me. I have been wishing I was dead for a long long time. Yet here I am. So maybe I rubbed off on you." she said as he walked. She actually sounded relaxed talking to him. That never happened to her and she wondered why?

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-10-2011, 01:01 AM

When they got far enough away from the base, Gavin called in a gunship to pick them up. As it landed, he said to Neka "When we get to base, i have a pair of requests. One, that you start wearing a helmet or headset, and two, when you decide, have it over to me." He grinned halfheartedly at her, "I'll set yo up with the squad's old comm suite. Quite useful for bitching at your superiors." His eyes scanned over her swiftly, "A suit of besk'argam wouldn't hurt either. That's the stuff Kal uses. Lightsaber proof, and dam near indestructible."

Palmoun

Old 07-10-2011, 09:45 PM

Neka nodded when she heard him and smiled, "okay I will make sure that I do both of that." she said and started to think about where she might get a head set. SHe probably just had to ask around but she didn't do that much since no one really wanted to talk to the blood bathed jedi. Usually when she got back to everyone she would head back to her room and wouldn't come out till she had another mission. But for once she actually had someone sort of looking out for her so she knew she couldn't just go into her room.