chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-28-2009, 08:39 PM

Harry cluches his head and gaspes for air there was another flash in his head more shocking than the one before .....

Chloe kissed Harry and whispered '' Harry love your going to be ok trust me don't lose it your not going to remember i love you and you love me ..'' Chloe trailed off crying....

Harry lookes up at Kiki she lookes uncoftable he got up slowly and got his grip back and spluttes he is still in pain and the pain is getting strounger he want that man fanton dude to get away from Kiki he lookes doge Harry says '' umm man can you please leave poor Kiki alone she has a life and that is with out you she is with Ivan not you -grownes in pain and cluches his stomache-...''

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 09-28-2009 at 08:43 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-28-2009, 10:25 PM

Ivan steped inbetween the phantom and Kiki "what do you want." he growled. Today was not a good day. Harry looked as if he was going to die of pain and this man looked as if he wanted to get to kiki.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-28-2009, 10:41 PM

The phantom gets more closer to them and said "look she is my lost love i am you ivan in the past kiki is mine not yours"he tries to get closer to kiki

Palmoun

Old 09-28-2009, 10:44 PM

Ivan growled and stayed inbetween them. He then took a step towards the man "so what, she is here now and she is mine." he said and htought aobut how funny this would look. He was fighting with himself.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-28-2009, 11:04 PM

"i guess i have to wait for her another time"he looks at her he throws a dark red rose to her for her to know he will see her again than he is gone

she picks up the dark red rose she looks at it

Palmoun

Old 09-28-2009, 11:14 PM

Ivan growled at where he use to be then looked at Kiki. "do you remember meting me before because I dont." he said as he looked at her.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2009, 11:19 PM

Paige continued walking bobbing her head with her music, her green eyes flashed and she began singing softly with her music.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-28-2009, 11:31 PM

"i don't remember ivan" she looks at him she is holding the dark red rose

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2009, 01:28 AM

Ivan kissed her temple as she looked at the rose. "that is okay, at least your safe."

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2009, 01:31 AM

Paige kept walking, she looked around and realized that she was lost, "shit" she muttered under her breath.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-29-2009, 01:34 AM

she looks at him she goes back to her room and lays on her bed she still holds the dark red rose that the phantom gave her

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2009, 01:43 AM

Ivan watched her go then turned to Harry. He was still in bad shape "we should probably take him to a more comforatable place." he said as he looked at Chloe.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-29-2009, 02:07 AM

she looks at her window it was the phantom after her she was scare from him she runs out of her room she goes to the roses place she loves to go she runs to there but the phantom fellows her she is scare from him she throws her a dark red rose she looks like a dark princess she screams she said in her scream "IVAN HELP ME" than the phantom gets closer to her and tries to kiss her

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2009, 03:28 AM

Right when Ivan heard her he came running like there was no tomorroe. When he finally sees them he felt his fangs come out as he said "get away from her." and ramed into him like a train. "get your hands and lips off of her." he said as he stood next to her.

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-29-2009, 05:34 AM

Chloe was shacking she helped Harry up the stairs in to their dorm and put blankes over him and gave him some water cuz blood didn't look like a good opshion at the moment ... then Chloe Said ''Harry i love stay with me ok... i need to go help Ivan and Kiki i can sence they are both in trouble...''

Harry growned then said ''ok i will i will put through and yes if i was not in this shape i would go to go chloe go save them and do not get yourself into trouble your good and that...'' Harry smiled that was the first time he smiled since the pain

Chloe smiled and kissed him then said ''i am arn't i and so are you look at your self ...-smiles giggles- i need to go i love you''

''i love you to Chloe...''

Chloe ran and ran to kikis dorm door she parctally ripped the door open and then she saw if the phantom kissing kiki ,Kiki looking scared and Ivan oh Ivan looking more stressed than ever .. She was not at all having a good day and part of it was this phantom guys fualt saying he knows kiki and is Ivan i the past Chloe was angry so she marched up to the phantom and punched him so he bleed then said in a snarl of a voice '' YOU ...I have had enough of you ...Kiki wasn't your LOST love you stupid cow ...Phantom Ivan in the past ..dude just leave her alone she LOVES the Ivan -confuzed chloe-the Ivannow pointing at Ivan Now are we clear on this or do i have to brake your nouse again to find out?'' Chloe asked pinning phantom up on the wall opening the window and quickly pushed him out of it ..
Chloe turned to Ivan and Kiki then closed her eyes she was reading the Phantoms mind .... then she opened them again and said in a hushed voice ''the phantom will be back tomorow ..its fuzzy so i can't see if hes coming at day or night hes going to go to your room Ivan then Kiki's he dosen't know where my room is so maybe you should stay in my dorm room tomorow...'' Chloe cluched her head and screamed for a second then looked up her eyes were bright red then she said ''i think he is trying to block me i think i know why Harrys in pain remember when he said he saw a flash and thats when the pain started .. well me and Harry have the same skill we can both read minds but he can get a better picture than me ... Harry was trying to get through to phantom guy and the flash that i just saw shocked his intire sistum but mind is weaker so it only shocked my eyes ... his trying to stop us...'' ...
Chloe got up ''wait a second in just getting some blood..'' chloe raced out of the room opened her dorm room door looked at Harry he was sleeping kissed on the top of the head got a bloood pack then raced back to kiki's room and sat on the floor like a child and drinking ..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-29-2009, 08:28 PM

she looks at chloe "thank you tomorrow i'm going to find out about this phantom at the library i will know about him" she is tired she falls

chocomokochoco

Old 09-29-2009, 09:08 PM

Chloe cought kiki and said '' are you ok? and that ok kiki i will be reading his mind most of the time do you mind if i get Harry if hes felling a bit better then sleep here tonight please?'' Chloe asked

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 09-29-2009 at 10:30 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-29-2009, 09:59 PM

"alright" she smiles

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2009, 12:09 AM

Ivan put a arm around Kikis waist and kissed her cheek. "I am glad your okay" he said as he looked at her. He was going to be at her side always tomorrow, he wasn't going to let his otherself have her if it was the last thing he did.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-30-2009, 12:40 AM

she looks at him she closed her eyes

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2009, 12:48 AM

Ivan kissed her on the lips gently when she closed her eyes.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-30-2009, 12:55 AM

she looks at him she holds him

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2009, 01:02 AM

Ivan then pulled away and looked int oher eyes "love you" he siad happly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-30-2009, 01:10 AM

she looks at him

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2009, 01:10 AM

Ivan smiled and stroked her cheek "you should probably get some sleep."