Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-19-2008, 07:54 PM

Ohh sweet, always wondered if i was missing some weird option somewhere but thats so simple x.x;; why didnt i think of that? XD woot only 590g to go im so excited!

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 04-19-2008, 07:54 PM

I want to enter, too. ^.^

I have to go change into a new outfit, though.

Be back in a bit.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-19-2008, 07:59 PM

lol woo! go paprika~!

angel- I look forward to seeing it <3

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-19-2008, 08:08 PM

Everyones avvies are so cute! I cant wait to be done :3~ I think after this im just saying screw it to getting staff of heaving and saving up for vday 07 belt!! >>;; before it gets too crazy expensive @@;;

Anywho, gogo more people enter! :D i love avvie contests so much <<

So MX, are you not allowed to enter? I know you're one of the judges but /shrug seems unfair XD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2008, 08:11 PM

Since I'm hosting the contest and parts of the event I don't think it wuold be fair for me to enter. ^^;; I might enter the photography contest and I already did the tree hugging pictures... but I probably won't be entering much else XD
*shrugs* avi contests are normally the only thing I enter, so hosting one means I won't be entering. >.> being bias is bad.

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-19-2008, 08:20 PM

Lol thats true i suppose, you could enter the quilt thingie :D i have horrid artistry but i wanna try making a patch in paint XD;; i know you dont win a contest for it but its still something fun to do ;P

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2008, 08:22 PM

^^;; I don't know how to make patches...or really anything that involves computer art. XD save for like...pictures. Since I can take pretty decent pictures. XD *points to all the banners* XD

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-19-2008, 08:24 PM

I'm Au Natural!
Name: Paprika
something about it: Here goes!
Hello my name is paprika! This is my outfit for Earth Day. Now you may be wondering why i chose to wear these items? Well i will tell you!
But first off i need to explain a little something about whats missing from my outfit. You see i have a lot of critter friends like foxxy here and...they all seemed to have taken a liking to different bits of my outfit. ::Sighs:: Originally my outfit was to look like this![] As you can see some things are most definitely missing...well barba seemed to have eaten my Headdress...i even managed to get that from someones wedding reception too! They were throwing out the decorations and i asked if i could have some and fasioned my headpiece out of it. Well i had to find some old horns and vines from someone doing some landscaping to get something new for my head! Now with the pretty little wings, Plucky my little Duckie seemed to think that he could fly with them if he strapped them on himself! Oh my i almost had a heart attack when i saw him jump off the shelf with those on! (But dont worry hes fine i managed to catch him) You see, those were made of old feathers i found on the ground and some clay from the river nearby my little home. Needless to say you cant fly with that! And it fell to little bits with the roughness of him strapping them on and then me catching him! My teddy...thats the part i miss the most, i had it since i was born! But foxxie here confused it with his chewtoy! @@;; he said sorry to me but i forgave him...all my little animal friends felt bad but its ok because i love them all so much <3!
On with the rest! The clover came from the same yard i got the leftover bits of vine from someone doing yard work, i just thought it was so pretty to just be laying there forgotten in a pile, poor thing is already falling apart. :( My necklace came from there too! They seemed to think that these pretty little flowers were WEEDS and WORTHLESS! Any plant is worth something! Even the smallest weed <3 (And these bees seem to think the flowers are nice too!)
My belt is borrowed from some bits i had in the shed, and the pants are actually hand-me-downs! (its why they're so baggy) But i dont need to buy new clothes when these work just fine! It would be a waste to just trash them and that doesnt help nature at all!
Last but not least, my shirt. This is one of the oldest pieces of clothing i own. I've had this shirt for so long and i've even patched it up once too! It covers me up like its supposed to and its warm enough for this nice springy weather.
Oh darn i almost forgot, my lack of shoes! Thats because i like to feel the springy grass, warm dirt and of course the mud! Underneath my feet (or between my toes ;) )

Anyways my outfit is more of a symbol of how you can recycle and reuse just about anything to make it work and help out nature at the same time! Thats all from me for now, and all my little critter friends saygoodbye as well. :)

See what i mean about Different? XD Sorry if thats too much to read @@;; but i had this idea in my head and i just HAD to do it XD;;

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 04-19-2008, 08:26 PM

I'm Au Natural!
Name: Angel Spirit Girl
something about it: A peaceful nature spirit protecting the animals.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2008, 08:33 PM

Angel- that shows me the avi you have right now, is that correct?
[edit] never mind it just updated. Please note that with the link you have given me you can't change your avi or else the picture will change. ^^;; Or relink it and let me know ok?

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 04-19-2008, 08:37 PM

I'm not really good with a computer, so I wasn't sure what to do.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2008, 08:39 PM

If you will want to change your avi before the 22nd, you can take the image that you saved to your computer and upload it to a site like photobucket or tinypic and they will host the image for you. (: Then you can just copy and past the img link that they give you. (:

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-19-2008, 08:39 PM

Entry finished! XD sorry if thats too much @@;;

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2008, 08:43 PM

XD that was quite an entry paprika. XD But it's got a really cute description. O:

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 04-19-2008, 08:44 PM

I think I can leave my avatar for the weekend until the contest is over. It's not that long.

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-19-2008, 08:45 PM

<3 Thanks XD the story bit was the main part i wanted to do >>;;

Hand_made_Bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Hand_made_Bear

Old 04-19-2008, 08:49 PM

I'm Au Natural!
Name: Hand_made_bear
Avatar:http://www.menewsha.com/img/avatars/...?ls=1208637753
something about it: Although most people feel nature comes to like in summer, i find its best in winter, although cold it celebrates closeness of things, the hibernations of many animals....and the pure cleanliness of snow....

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2008, 08:55 PM

yay another entrant! <33

I will be adding yours and Paprikas in a minute <3

Hand_made_Bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 08:57 PM

okie dokie, take your time no rush!

i feel sorry for the art bit, they have no entrants >_<;;

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 04-19-2008, 08:58 PM

I added the IMG code to my entry post so that you can see a picture of my avatar without clicking.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2008, 08:59 PM

Art takes longer to do. <3 I'm not really surprised. but if there aren't any by tomorrow I will probably enter just so there is something! lol.

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-19-2008, 08:59 PM

I would but i swear i cant draw :( maybe if i had a tablet x.x;;; mouse drawing is just bleh and i lack artistic talent anyways XD;; the pixel bit only has one so far :/ we should go harass the art forum to enter !

Hand_made_Bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 09:03 PM

i might draw tommoz and enter, its the scanning i have a problem with....have to wait for my dad to be in then willing to scan it :S

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2008, 09:09 PM

:/ the img tags don't seem to be working on the front page. So Hand_Made_Bear and Angel_Spirit_Girl don't have the images up. :/ How annoying. I'll see if I can get the links working later, if not I am going to pm both of you (and whoever else just links to their avi) and ask you guys to host them on an image hoster site and re-submit your entries. Because It is going to be difficult to judge when the avi isn't right there for us to look at!

Hand_made_Bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-19-2008, 09:20 PM

would you like me to host mine now [goes to photobucket] ??