Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 04:50 PM

The king and queen had a beautiful baby girl. All seemed well until she was kidnapped. The king and queen sent out every guard and they questioned everyone and looked everywhere. But the one person they didn't think about was the king's brother. He was ngry for not getting the throne so he kidnapped the princess so he would be the next heir. No one knows and the princess doesn't remember anything.

The only rule is pm me the profiles

Fairy Princess: buffythevampireslayer12
Kings brother: Katie Scarlett Divine
Fairy Queen:
Fairy King:
Fairy Prince from different kingdom:
Other Fairys: Katie Scarlett Divine
First Guard:
Second Guard:

Profile Skeleton

Username:
Character name:
Character part: which character are you?
Bio:
Picture:

Accepted profiles:

Username: buffythevampireslayer12
Character name: Natasha (her uncle calls her Natalie so not to raise suspicion
Character part: Fairy Princess
Bio: She doesn't know that she is the princess. Her uncle tells her her parents died. He is away during the day(really at the castle 'helping' the king and queen) and she cleans the small house. She doesn't remember being in the castle or what her uncle did.
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Character name: Landon Jacob Lucchinno
Character part: The kings brother
Bio: I'm the famous King's younger brother. He's older than me by at least 10-20 years. I don't really keep track of my brothers aging. Well anyways, one day I decided to steal his daughter so that the kingdom would go to me when my brother died.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Character name: Aurelia Antoinette Florence
Character part: A random fairy.
Bio: I live with the King's younger brother Landon. I've kept the secret of him stealing the girl for a few years. Landon and I used to work together for things for the kingdom, but one day he tricked me into helping him steal the young princess. I've lived with him ever since. I'm very ashamed of what I did, but I can't change the past no matter how much I want too.

I'm forced to live with Landon now because he refuses to tend to the girl, so I usually am the one taking care of her. He says that if I even try to leave he will tell the kingdom that I stole her. When in fact all I did was distract the guards while HE stole her.
Picture:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 08-02-2011 at 02:50 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 02:53 AM

Natalie sat on the bed brushing through her green tinted hair and humming. She was bored, like always, and her uncle and Aurelia wouldn't let her go outside to do anything. The only time she was aloud to go outside was when she went with Aurelia to the market when her uncle was gone. She laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 PM

Katie Scarlett Divine: are you gonna post? it has been like for ever.