Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-10-2012, 12:48 AM

Keara sighed in relief at knowing that it was just to have some company, she smiled at the woman, chuckling a little bit at her slight embarrassment. "Then we can become friends. Your human right?" she asked her, clearly getting worried now as she took a few steps back, away from her, trying hard to stay small and away from the others as they passed by, squeaking when a male got to close to her. "Ah....I....i don't know where to go anymore." she said to her, she had not gone out to eat in so long that well, she was a completely clueless person, after all she was just a maid for a rather rich family, and she just cooked for herself all the time, which was the only bit of home that she got anymore.

((April: please tell me if you still completely stuck because if so i will take some initiative with our characters >.>"))

Last edited by Kilia; 06-18-2012 at 10:23 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:09 AM

"I shall take you up on that offer." Finx said trying to remeber what this persons name was she had a terrible memory. "Please lead the way." she didn't like being lead but she would need to suck it up.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-10-2012, 01:56 AM

Zamir smiled as he looked at the two people, drinking his tea that he had gotten, nibbling on a cookie before he looked between the two. "Ah.....I am Zamir and this is Sorren and you are?" he said to the girl as he offered a cookie, smiling at his friend as he sat there, eatting the cookies he bought, motioning for them both to eat some. "So you see Sorren is a werewolf, i am a blood elf and you are a vampire. we make the perfect trio don't you think?" he said to them as he chuckled, sipping at the tea he had.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-10-2012, 05:50 AM

Scarlett smiled. "I heard that was a very nice city." She said, taking a sip of her coffee. She bit her lip, listening to where he was from, and about life now. "Yes, things sure have sped up for humans now that we introduced them to magic." She said, smirking. She ran her hand through her bangs to fix them and then dropped her hand at her side.

She would've told him that she was the weapon, but she didn't want to scare him off. "Well I'm sorry for keeping you." She said, standing up. "I'll leave you alone now. Besides I might as well try and get to my apartment before it's too dark." She said, giving him another smile. "Maybe I'll see you again sometime." She said, then waved to the Chimera in the window. "Bye Nikola!" She said, then looking over at Isaac. "You too." She winked.

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 06-10-2012, 02:50 PM

Sorren sat down only after she did, and didn't bother reaching for a cookie until she had one herself. He had lived in a very female dominated society, so he always followed the lady's first rule as well as them being higher up in command than he was. After time, he reached forward and took a cookie nibbling on it quiet. He really wasn't a man of many words, unlike his elf friend over there.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:33 PM

"My name is finx and you would be correct in assuming I'm a vampire but how did you know?" Finx asked regarding the both of them with intrest.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-10-2012, 05:38 PM

"Well umm you were just munching on a human back there." Zamir said to her as he chuckled a bit, munching on another cookie before he gave a slight groan before he got some more tea, he thought a moment before getting some tea for his friend and his new friend. "Sorren......it is rude not to say anything when in the company of a lady." he said to his friend as he poked the werewolf once more, chuckling again before he started to munch on a almond cookie.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-10-2012, 07:20 PM

"Alright. It was nice meeting you, Scarlett." Isaac smiled back, standing and offering a hand shake. "Take care of yourself."
Nikola, in turn, sat up from his reclined position to bid the girl farewell with a soft "Woof". His snake tail, however, remained aloof to all of them. Then an odd thought occurred to him. "How did you know his name was Nikola?", he asked, quite perplexed since he couldn't recall ever giving out his chimera's name.

The large pet at this time looked to his owner happily. If his tail was like a normal dog's, he would have been wagging it. "I told her.", Nikola said. But no human could hear his voice. His mouth did not even move when he spoke since he didn't talk through it. Nikola communicated through thought but he did not know if it was the same for all his kind as other chimeras he met were NOT of his variation: dog, lion, snake. Growing up, he discovered that very few could actually understand him directly, though not one of them a human. "Since you forgot to introduce me, the main character!" The chimera gave what was to be an equivalent of a grin. Isaac only thought the furball was being his normal self.

Nikola then turned his attention to the last piece of food on the table. The chocolate chip muffin looked so lonely just sitting there. The chimera felt that the only thing to do was re-unite it with its friends. In his belly! "You gonna eat that?", he asked his owner. Even though he knew the human wouldn't hear him, it was nice to think that maybe he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight was a busy night for the workers at club D.U.A.L. Well, busier than normal anyway. All the tables were filled and the dance floor was jam-packed because a celebrity had chosen to hold his birthday here. The DJ along with other guest performers for the night were all well known and only the most popular songs were played to the delight of the dancers. While colorful lights shifted and raced over the happy party goers dancing and jumping to the beat, more ambient ones set a soft mood for the rest of the night club. They were bright enough to provide a clear illumination for those who ate, yet dim enough to give a sense of privacy.

At the bar, patrons chatted casually. Laughter accentuated most of he conversations. But while they leisurely enjoyed their drinks, the bartenders could not afford to be slow and worked to fill the orders that came in at a faster pace.

"Hey, I need a B&B over here! And where's the cassis?!" a young man with sharp green eyes yelled to the others working with him that night. It was necessary for him to raise his voice so that the other bartenders could hear him above the din but he was also getting a little frustrated with the misplacement of a steadily rising number of bottles. The bar would normally keep better track of all the drinks used even with a full house. Unfortunately, this was the most hectic night they have ever seen and even Eli, the bar manager, could not always keep an eye on those he had used.

Eli was very close to yelling at various customers to 'wait their EFFING turn' since more and more kept asking him for a drink while he was clearly still busy mixing for others. However, the owner of the establishment had emphasized that she wanted nothing to go amiss tonight. She was a big fan of the celebrity and no one was going to tarnish the name of D.U.A.L. while he was here. Because the boss-lady meant business, she personally went around to ensure all of the VIP were satisfied as well as the average club goers. It was a rare sight for her to be out and about this much, often designating her other managers to tend to such details for her.

"I don't know how you do it, John." the red head grumbled rather audibly as he tossed a bottle of newly opened Champagne at the bespectacled and highly skilled flair bartender. The accidentally flashy looking throw garnered a cheer from the crowd around the bar, exasperating Eli further."Handling all these orders so easily with that stupid smug smile on your face!" Though he spoke this way to his friend, he meant no ill intent by it. Actually, maybe just a little. Eli often got annoyed by what he considered was a dumb look on the blue eyed male's face whenever he switched to his 'host-club' personality. Even if Eli seemed like the worst of the friends, in truth Zamir was also someone who people should watch out for. He was ruthless when it came to money. How he was in the day is also a shocking contrast to his flowery attitude right now.

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-10-2012 at 08:16 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-10-2012, 07:27 PM

Scarlett bit her lip. "Oh, I'm sorry. He told me." She said, pointing to the Chimera. "I should've told you that I could communicate with them..Just I didn't want you to think of me as a freak.." She said, taking another sip of her coffee. She reached out a slender hand and gave his hand a quick shake. "It was nice meeting you." She said, giving a slight nod of the head.

She gave a slight wave and then exited the bakery. She had about an hour walk to get back to her apartment. She zipped up her leather jacket to keep warm and quickly made her way down the dimming street. She was tired and just wanted to take a long shower. Today had been a long day and usually a shower was the one thing that would calm her down.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:20 AM

"I ddin't sense anyone watching me." Finx said intently on edge and calculating her next move there were two of them but she was faster then a elf and werewolves were just plain stupid she would get away easily if she blended into the shadows.

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 06-11-2012, 04:07 AM

"Eh~? Do what, Hel-baby?"

Zamir Nitesh, known simply as "John" to everyone in D.U.A.L.!, smiled, effortlessly catching the bottle Eli sent his way and managing to turn the haphazard toss into a smooth flair. Naturally he received applause for his skills, filling all thirty-three shot glasses positioned around him without spilling a single drop. The blue-eyed bartender made it a point not to waste, and having twenty times the physical and cognitive abilities of regular humans gave him the means to keep it that way. After all, every drop is money. And money makes his world go 'round.

"How cruel, Hel," he pouted, setting four cocktail shakers down in front of him while giving the clearly unamused manager a feigned hurt look. "You always say you like my smile when it's just the two of us~"

Several squeals were heard and someone in the crowd wolf-whistled at the comment, causing Zamir to smile again and perform a responding trick he liked to call "Blowing Kisses". He took a chance when he could to glance at the giant clock face on the opposite wall, letting out a mental sigh as he finished serving several Sloe Screws. The beep of his watch alarm confirmed it had finally turned eight o'clock, meaning this round of extreme bartending was over. He apologized to the assemblage surrounding his corner of the main bar with the usual "Be back in thirty~" speech before directing them to his willing and waiting associates. Confident as he was that he could go on for hours non-stop he at least wanted to create an opportunity for himself to restock, and also for any newer '"pay"-trons' to gather in anticipation for his next half-hour session fifteen minutes from now. Besides, and mind you he thought this reluctantly, it wasn't fair to his co-flairtenders if he hogged all the tips.. and the spotlight, he supposed.. all night.

"By the way, I'm going to need a restock on Spirits~" he called out to his sharp-tongued best friend, holding up varying empty bottles of rum, whiskey, wine, tequila, vodka, et cetera. Having famous people around here made him work a little harder, but all the money he'll be raking in by the end of his shift will more than make up for it.

[I'll post for Ilandere maybe tomorrow. A bit sleepy and not coming up with anything~ XD]

Last edited by April; 06-11-2012 at 04:11 AM..

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-11-2012, 07:17 PM

After Scarlett had left, Isaac's gaze lingered on the front door of the bakeshop. Then he turned to look at the chimera in the window who still had not removed his attention from the lone pastry on the table. "Well fancy that, there's someone who can understand you." the azure eyed man said as he sat back down in his chair. All that was left was to finish his food and be off, probably just to eat some more elsewhere. Without paying any mind to the perpetually hungry dog in the glass, Isaac opened the chocolate chip pastry and took a bite. Not having anything else to do, the college teacher contented himself with just listening to the conversations of others in the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AARRGGHHH!!!!! I told you not to call me that!!!" Eli shot back at Zamir who was still in the middle of juggling a bottle and some tumblers in the air. Despite this, the flair bartender neither flinched nor went off his pace. The manager grabbed a few bills from some customers and shoved them in the till before continuing his protest. "It makes me sound like a girl!! Either address me as Eli or Boss!" Eli grabbed a half-filled bottle of whiskey and a new bottle of rum in one hand. With the other, he scooped up a bottle of Cointreau and handed it to another busy bartender next to him. Then he waited a moment for a pause in his friend's flips and catches so that he may move around him without getting hit by anything. The bar was large and built with a zig-zagged shape so that the workers could move around easily without bumping into each other, however flying equipment was still a hazard. The flair bartenders usually took up the corners which allowed them the most room to perform their tricks. Once on the other side of the bar, the red-head doled out the remaining bottles he had to two other co-workers before fishing up cash from a few more hands and replacing the laden tip jar with an empty one. Picking up as many empty bottles as he could find, Eli once again had to walk behind the professional show-off to return to his original post. "And NO I DON'T!!" his refute was merely drowned out by the glee of the audience. After setting the empty containers aside for someone else to bring them out back, Eli stowed the filled tip jar into the safe below the register and crammed actual payments into the machine itself. Then he went on to make more shots for customers.

When it was finally time for Zamir's break, the glasses-wearing male voiced out the need for new bottles. "All right!" Eli replied, "Also check if Henry is already here. It's almost time for Chelle's shift to end."

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-11-2012 at 07:22 PM..

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 06-11-2012, 07:26 PM

Sorren still ate quietly, noticing that he rather did not want to be there. "We do not judge." he said softly to her, trying to let her know that she was safe with them. Afterall, they were...kindred spirits in a way. Though Sorren himself hadn't attacked someone in a very long time. He valued human life.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-11-2012, 08:01 PM

"Well, it isn't like this world is very private anymore. I was watching either i just noticed that you were doing so." Zamir said to her nonchalantly as he kicked back and relaxed, not worried about what she was saying or what she might wanted to do to them. "Sorren, your talking. That is a big feat for you right now, you should do it more often after all. It might help our new friend be far more comfortable." he said to the werewolf as he shook a snicker-doodle at him, before looking at Finx once more, giving a slight yawn. "As he said we don't judge just had been stating facts is all. Have some tea and cookies." he said to her as he pushed some towards her.

((Shame_: your the one being bad not posting))

Last edited by Kilia; 06-18-2012 at 10:22 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:09 PM

"I shall have to be more carefull." Finx mumbled to herself before taking a sip of tea she was already so carefull moving consently never having the same background twice hunting at night and only when she was starving what else could she do? she sighed softly "so why am i enjoying tea and cookies with to gentlemen...well besides the fact that I accepted of course."

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-14-2012, 03:06 AM

What time was it anyway? Rue had no sense of timing, due to her lounging all day she had forgotten to go out and get groceries, she lived with a human girl that found her one day, she even had a collar that had her name on it. She was just about to turn the corner for the store when her nose picked up something good, real good. Her ears stood up and her tail wagged as she followed the scent. Until she came up to a strange building, it had the word "CLUB on it." That's when it hit her, Club as in club sandwich, maybe she should get them sandwiches to munch on as she headed home.

She followed her nose as her tail wagged as she walked, right into the club, however it wasn't what she excepted, her ears drooped in disappointment. "Oh!" then they perked up again, "Maybe they still sold them here," she was ignoring what was around her, as she followed her nose, there had to be a kitchen around here, and she would find it. Nothing could escape her nose.

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 06-14-2012, 02:16 PM

"Sure, sure~" Zamir smiled at Eli, giving him a wink and a playful pinch as he walked past him toward the break room. A few fans of his asked for an autograph on his way there, something he found to be strange even though there was an actual celebrity in the house, but he obliged them anyway. Speaking of which, since he was on break he could ask for said famous person's autograph or a small memorabilia or even a photo. And then he could sell it for lots of money. Ah, money.

Even before he got to the break room door he could already tell Henry was in there changing. Well.. If you count getting "favors" done while you're naked from the waist-down as "changing" then that's what's going on alright. Sometimes he wished he didn't have such good hearing. Ah, well. Henry was Henry

"Oi, Henry~," he called sweetly, knocking at the door he hoped would at least be locked. "Chelle-belle's shift is about to end so you'd better get your pants on and be ready to take over."

He held the urge to laugh at the shuffling sounds he now heard from inside. No more more than two minutes later, a rather tall and handsome older man came out looking flushed.

"Ah, sorry mate," he said in his thick Australian accent, rubbing the back of his neck and attempting to fix his sexily messy dirty-blonde hair. That, coupled with his already ear-pleasing voice, was a guaranteed lady-killer. If anything, Zamir thought Henry was the best flairtender D.U.A.L had.. in terms of "service", that is.

"I guess that means I'll be spending my break disinfecting the break room again," the younger man sighed at his senior. Zamir instinctively reached out and tried to help straighten up Henry's clothing, starting with the buttons of his slightly wrinkled shirt then moving on to the tie and collar. "This is why everyone around likes to call me your wife, idiot. You need to go settle down with a nice homely girl."

"Heh, I could just marry you instead," Henry laughed, clearly teasing, but oblivious to the crowd of fangirls and guys surrounding them now. "I thought you liked men, John?"

"Only if they look as good as you or Hel-baby," Zamir scoffed in reply. "And happen to be filthy rich~"

The last part he said in a whisper only Henry would hear, but to everyone around them it just looked like he had pulled the taller man down by the tie to kiss him on the cheek. Of course, that was part of the plan. He could feel Eli's burning glare at him from wherever he was standing and figured that was his cue to send Henry off to the bar with the trademark pinch he reserved for just the two of them.

It didn't take him long at all to wipe down every surface of the changing-slash-locker room. The many small barred windows were all open to ventilate because he would be the first to pass out from the cleaner's fumes. How he managed to train his nose to endure the strong alcohol in the club was a mystery, even to him. But when he thought about it, it was probably because whoever's mind created him made it so. Not like he was complaining.

So far, only half his break was over. That meant he had plenty of time to get something to eat and still get that autograph. Which was definitely a great thing, because food was his third most-loved thing in the world after money and organization. Sure he had to walk back outside to face the loud music and crowds, but that was a given and he was used to it by now. The reasoning behind their boss's decision to put the employee eating area on the opposite end of the building from this room was beyond him.

Just as he closed the door behind him and stepped into the kitchenette, he paused. He hadnt noticed it earlier because of the club's regular sounds and smells, but there was a presence he didn't recognize. A weird sniffing noise drew his attention and he quickly jumped on top of the counter to investigate, using height as an advantage if it was hostile.

"Hmm.." he started, taking a moment to size up (or size down, for that matter) their uninvited guest. "Hello there, little kitty~ Just what brings you into a hungry wolf's den?"

Last edited by April; 06-14-2012 at 05:44 PM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2012, 03:31 AM

Rue was minding her own business, lingering around the kitchen when she heard someone speaking to her, "I'm not a cat, I'm a dog." she corrected, did this person work in the kitchen maybe they would give her a sandwich "I'm here for a club...do you guys sell them? I'm supposed to get groceries but maybe my master would like one too," she wagged her tail gently. "Do you work in the kitchen or can I help myself?" She wasn't a very good cook so that would have been a disastrous decision if they let her do it.

"I'm Rue, what kind of a restaurant is this?" she looked rather puzzled, maybe her master would know more about it, but she herself couldn't wrap her head around it.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 06-18-2012, 10:29 PM

The dark man blinked as Zamir addressed him. Without any expression, he leaned forward and snagged the cookie in his direction with his teeth before leaning back. "You have no obligation to be here." he said softly to her, not wanting her to feel like she had to be there. "But we appreciate your company, none the less."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-19-2012, 02:02 AM

"Because you have nothing better to do and it is a good opportunity to make new friends." Zamir said to her in a matter of fact tone of voice, a frown crossing his face as he looked at the werewolf a slight glare in his eyes, considering the fact that well, he had just snatched the last Snicker doodle out of his hand and ate it. "You....you......flea bitten brute!!! that was the last snicker doodle!!!" he semi-yelled at the wolf before he snatched the oatmeal peanut butter cookie from him, sticking his tongue out before he promptly ate it.

(MintyRey: hello hun please do your posts >w<")

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-19-2012, 06:58 PM

The red-headed manager's annoyance could only grow even more as Zamir gave him a wink and a pinch as he passed by. It was a gesture he had repeatedly asked him no to do. Ever. But no, he would never listen. 'Really? No respect at all for the guy in charge of his pay checks?' Eli made a mental note to get back a him later for it. For the next few minutes, the young man kept himself busy taking the payments and helping fill up some orders. Fortunately for him, once one of their best and disturbingly popular flair bartenders had gone for his break, the crowd of patrons at the bar thinned somewhat. This eased up his stress a little at least. When he managed to get a brief pause in his duties, Eli checked his watch. 'It's already been a while. Where the heck is-?'

That was when he looked over at the break room and saw it. The group of fans around Henry and Zamir did not do a thing to hide them. If one could set two massive idiots on agonizing fire with only a look, Eli would be doing just that. The bar manager, though his temper had shot back up to a terrible degree, did his best not to yell at the subordinates who were goofing off in front of the break room. Instead, he took a nearby magazine and began rolling it up. As soon as the tall, blond Aussie got close enough, Eli mercilessly swatted him on the back of the head. "How many times have I told you two, NO FLIRTING WITH YOUR CO-WORKERS AT WORK!!!" he snapped.

Though Henry apologized right away, the sheepish look he had and the grin he sported on his face did not represent remorse at all. With an irritated huff, Eli pointed him to his station so that he could take over for Chelle. The female bartender was happy to finally be off and cheerily bid her fellow employees a good night before leaving. As one person left the bar, however, another large wave of people came towards it. These were the fans of Henry. As incredible as John's renown was at D.U.A.L., Henry's was even more so. But both were still big headaches for the red-head. In a matter of moments, the loud cheering that he had so dreaded from Henry's awestruck audience ensued. There was nothing the young manager could do about it though. It was good for business. Turning around, and away from the noise, Eli began gathering up more empty bottles and setting them aside before attempting to reorganize the other drinks scattered about. How he wished his shift could already end. Unfortunately, he would have to stay until the club closed which would be at around 3:00 a.m., give or take a few drunks. When he faced the front of the bar again in order to grab a few used tumblers to put them in the sink, he was surprised to suddenly see the owner of the club smiling at him from the other side of the counter.

"Why such a face, Eli?" Malzebbeth asked, reaching over to casually pinch both his cheeks. "It won't do you any good to always look so grouchy. You'll get frown lines on your cutesy-wootsy face~"

Such an act by this woman would not be tolerated even if she was his boss. "Blargh! Stop that!" he demanded, shaking her grabby hands off from his face. "Is there anything you need, Ma'am?"

Malzebbeth laughed in amusement before she replied. "Yes. I need the whole bottle of Black Pearl, please."

"What?! You're using that Black Pearl?!!" Eli asked, pointing to a box on the top-most shelf of their large liquor cabinet. That shelf of the entire glass structure was reserved only for the best and most expensive libations of their collection. And that fleur-de-lis patterned box contained a bottle of Cognac that was worth no less than ten grand. "Are you sure you're not drunk?"

"Nope! But I will be~ Nothing but the best for my Jang Geun Suk~" Malzebbeth said, beaming as she imagined how happy the celebrity would be once she presented him with such a gift. The demon still could not believe how fortunate she was that her favorite singer would choose her night club as the place to have is birthday. Not only did his family and friends attend, but also many of his fans and the fans of his famous friends. So many customers in one night plus the artist she was a fan of, Malzebbeth was thrilled at this glorious party. "Hurry! Hurry! My darling's waiting~"

Eli would only sigh in exasperation before grabbing the step-stool and ascending to get the pricey beverage. With great care, he handed it over to his boss afterwards. "Do you need anything else?" he asked, but hoped that she didn't.

"No, thank you~" she replied. But before she had gone two steps, she looked back to the bar manager. "Actually, there was something else. Later, after your work is done and before you leave, put my sign out front please."

As ordinary as her request might sound to anybody else, Eli was one of the few who knew what it actually meant."You're going to handle mercs so soon? Won't you be tired from dealing with the party?" Eli asked, not that he actually cared. He was just curious.

"Don't worry about me dear," the winged woman assured, "Demons such as myself do not tire out so easily~" With that, she skipped off to deliver her present.

The sign the owner spoke of was not something to be read. It was a signal that told those who knew of it that 'business' was open. The nightclub D.U.A.L., while one of the various successful social establishment in the city, served another purpose.
D.U.A.L. becomes a place where people who are more attuned to the criminal underground could go to find unorthodox work, and Malzebbeth Roqueforth would become their handler. As the middleman, she provides information about the requests of clients to those who wish to take on the job and is responsible for handing out the reward if the task is completed satisfactorily. Some jobs are rather mundane, but illegal nonetheless. And others....well, let's just say not all mercenaries make it back in one piece.

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-19-2012 at 07:10 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-21-2012, 05:10 AM

(MintyRey: finx15: Katie Scarlett Divine: Shame_: Alura--x--Uneii: April is leaving us for a bit so feel free to continue rping here and if you were interacting with her character just say that said character had left)

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-21-2012, 06:55 AM

Cali walked with her twin brother down the street. "Are you sure this is s good idea Cody? I'd rather not get into a fist fight right now."
Cody laughed at the small girls worry. "Keep calm and everything will be okay. Trust me. I checked this place out a couple days ago. It seems perfectly safe."
She raised an eyebrow. "Brother, you and safe are two things that never work together. If this place is 'safe' then I want to be somewhere dangerous."
"oh trust me, Kitty Cali. D.U.E.L is fine, it wouldn't be such a hotspot if people died there daily." Cody smiled and led his sister into the building. Holding her hand, Cody maneuvered their way to the bar. "Hey! Can I get 2 whiskey and cokes?" He called to the bartender.
Cali was uncomfortable. The building was crowded and all sorts of men kept leering at her. Human males lusting over her voluptuous frame, and other 'males' seeing her for entirely different reasons. Her tail itched to be freed from her pant leg. How none of this bothered her brother she'd never understand.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-21-2012, 07:43 AM

Keara stared at the female before she kindly turned the invitation to go and have dinner with her down, waving bye to her as she slowly walked down the street, looking around for a few minutes as she slowly and tentatively made her way down the street once more. She squeaked in surprise as she was unwillingly pulled into a bar, tears sprung to her eyes as she pulled away from the people, sticking against the wall near the bar, as she closed her eyes, trying to calm down.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-21-2012, 05:37 PM

"Hold on." Eli said, before turning to a few of the other bartenders moving about behind the bar. "I need the whiskey over here!" As he waited for someone to find the bottle of Jack Daniels for him amongst the many alcoholic drinks scattered about behind the counter, the youth got out two glasses and two cans of coke. When the whiskey was finally found and handed to him, Eli dropped some ice into the glasses before mixing in the cola and whiskey. "Here." he said, sliding the orders to the man and woman who looked like they could be siblings. Afterwards, he went about preparing an order for another customer.

"You guys don't look familiar to me. Is it your first time here at D.U.A.L.?" Even though he said this, Eli hardly ever cared to remember customers unless they stopped by frequently enough. He usually just used that statement as a conversation starter when he got bored enough at work. Just then a round of cheering came from the people standing around Henry's station. No doubt the man had pulled off another amazing feat. The bar manager couldn't care less about the flair bartender's showmanship but the noise from his fans did cause him to flinch. "Ugh. You'd think keeping people entertained was always a good thing..." he muttered to no one in particular.

---------------------------------------------

While the party continued in a mirthful and carefree fashion for most of the nightclub-goers, there were a few who found they weren't enjoying themselves as much. Two people in particular felt that this celebration was rather drab.

"Everyone's too goody-goody here." one snarled, "I want me a fine woman to play with!"
"I hear ya." his companion replied. "But it looks like all of 'em are already with someone else. Can't take too many risks trying to steal one away."

"Hold on. I think we just found ourselves a lovely toy." The first man said as he pointed in the direction of a woman with fiery scarlet hair. She stood by herself near the bar and didn't look to be in the company of anyone. "Shall we?"

"Only if I can eat her after you're done." the second said.

The two men then started making their way to the female. The first, and tallest of the two was a golem. He looked every bit a human but if one were to hit him they would find him to be as hard as stone. The other was a ghoul. His kind were known to openly favor eating humans, dead or alive. His complexion had a tinge of green to it and his eyes, from his iris to his sclera, were an eerie dull red.

Soon they approached the lone Irishwoman. "Hey dollface, you don't look like you're enjoying yourself." the golem said as he put a hand to the wall next to her head and leaned in closer to her. "What's wrong? Your boyfriend ditch you or something? Why don't you come with us instead? We'll show you a reeeaalll good time."

--------------------------------------------

Isaac observed the group at the other table with amusement. It seemed like they were good friends. Well, at least in the case of the guy with the face paint and the guy with pointy ears. From what he had heard, the vampiress was just a stranger the blood elf had randomly invited off the street. What a strange person. Isaac smiled at their skirmish over a cookie before he took one last gulp of his drink. Unortunately, upon seeing a large mass reflected in the window next to the trio's table, Isaac involuntarily spewed his beverage out. It seems that Nikola had gotten quite brazen after noticing their pile of cookies and thought that since there looked to be enough to go around, he'd help himself to some of theirs. The chimera was already happily pawing at one, inching it closer to the window. 'Does he really think no one will notice him?!' Isaac could only think in shock as he coughed.

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-21-2012 at 05:44 PM..