Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 01-08-2008, 06:21 AM

Florina nodded, waiting on him to lead the way and following when he finally did head in a direction. All the while she looked at the place around her, trying to see if she recognized any of the plants and such around her. "Is your group heading to a certain place? Or is it just aimless wandering with a hope that you'll run into someone that can help?"

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 01-08-2008, 06:24 AM

Alexandra looked to Elleran "Are you going to be alright?" She asked, seriously. She still felt a little hunger rising in her stomach, but she brushed it off and figured she would eat eventually. It wasn't like the portions of food she normally had were substantial. She waited for a reply.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 01-08-2008, 06:27 AM

Elleran didn't respond for a while "I do not know." She replied quietly. "I hope the others appear soon. I want to leave this place. Something is not right here."

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 01-08-2008, 06:39 AM

Rosie landed gently on Elleran's shoulder "I hope you don't mind," she whispered, sitting down, "If you'd like, we could go and find your friends, though it might be better to stay put and allow them to come to us..." she said, after a moments pause. She ran her tiny hand through her spiked hair and sighed.

Alexandra stood quietly for a moment and then scratched her head. She wasn't sure what to say, she had no idea what Elleran had actually seen, and she was still trying to fathom that she might not see her family again. She did not want to anger someone who had helped her with ignorance.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2008, 06:41 AM

She nodded "They are probably by the forest, but they will eventually come back." She replied confidently. "We should probably wait for them."

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 01-08-2008, 06:51 AM

Rosie only nodded, looking out into the forest. "So, where are you going anyway?" She asked, she realized she had no idea what the groups plans were. It was really none of her business, but for some reason she felt this need to go if Alexandra was going, as well. She may not have decided yet whether or not to like the humans but she did not want to see them get hurt, or she thought she didn't.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2008, 06:53 AM

She shook her head "I do not know exactly. I believe we are seeking out a demon so one of us may visit the land of the dead and return to the living once more. It seems the only people who know how we can return reside there." She sighed. "I am afraid the journey home is going to be a long one."

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 01-08-2008, 07:45 AM

Rosie sighed, she had no idea what it would take. Most of the time she was no where near people this size. The fairies had their own place in the forest and never needed to associate themselves with the larger folk. But Rosie had.

Alexandra kneeled down, upset again "My family needs me..." she whispered and closed her eyes, hoping to open them up and be kneeling on the ground in the barn, about to pick up the horses' grain.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2008, 07:48 AM

Elleran looked down at Alexandra and sighed "They need you to be strong." She told her "Just for now. We are going to find a way home." She spoke confidently "You just have to try to be strong."

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 01-08-2008, 08:11 AM

Though normally optimistic, without her family she was feeling slightly less. Standing up, she turned to Elleran "Okay, you are correct, we will get home." She tried to bring her usual optimism back. She pushed one of her braids over her shoulder and looked to both of them "I want to apologize for sounding so...mopey," She said "I've never really been away from my family and I'm not feeling like my usual self." She pried a smile from the vault in her jaw, "Please forgive me?" She asked, hoping they would understand.

Rosie had gotten caught up in the scene of the forest and only nodded when Alexandra began to speak. Not really listening to word she was saying.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 AM

Elleran nodded "I understand. I am afraid I too get the same way at times." She smiled "But we cannot give up. I will be strong for you and help you."

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 01-08-2008, 08:25 AM

((I just re-read Alexandra and I realized I had her slightly mixed up with Rosie. Hah. >.>))
Alexandra's smile wasn't so forced this time "So, where do you come from?" She asked, hoping to pass the time, "It's hard to believe that we come from different times, you don't look much different from the upperclass or royals from my time." She said and nodded.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2008, 08:28 AM

"I come from Aion. The year would be eleen hundred and thirty six." She smiled "And I am a royal which may be why I look so familiar."

Intoxocating Popsicle
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Intoxocating Popsicle Send a message via MSN to Intoxocating Popsicle Send a message via Yahoo to Intoxocating Popsicle

Old 01-10-2008, 10:13 PM

(sorry, unexpected abscence -_-;)

"What are you supposed to be?" Ipuwo scoffed, his eyes drifting towards her tail. He tugged softly at the mess of hair on his own head. "You've got tough hair, you know," he said, "clean too. And what's up with your coat? Is it you fur? Or have you skinned some poor creature. What manner of creature grows a pelt like this anyway?" Ipuwo continud his barrage of questions and darted around her as if each new angle at which he examined her might answer each of his questions. In fact he semmed to have forgotten his subject was a part of the conversation at all. "What you some sort of shifting Dryad that got stuck halfway through?" he guessed, now turning his back to her, and ponderously pounding his head with his fist. "Or a bewitched feline? or a blessed human? Perhaps you-" Ipuwo turned to find his subject had completely dissapeared. He scoffed once more, and floated off after her tail as it dissapeared around a corner.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 01-12-2008, 04:58 AM

Alexandra nodded "I'm more of the middle-class, we get by because we have a farm." She said and then said "I'm actually very hungry, where would I go to get food?" She asked, feeling her stomach grumble lightly.

Rosie's eyes grew wide and she leaped off of Elleran's shoulders, flying away from the two ladies. She thought she'd heard a scream coming from somewhere. But had she really heard it? She didn't know. She followed where she thought the sound was coming from.

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 02-11-2008, 08:06 AM

Kade stood in the middle of the crystal clear river watching the fish swim by as he washed off mud that had somehow managed to cake itself to him. He wasn't particularly vain but the crackling feeling was quite annoying to him. He grunted and groaned as he realized there were some spots that there was no way he would be able to reach alone. "Cursed mud," muttered to himself in frustration as he contorted himself trying to reach the unreachable spots.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-14-2008, 12:56 AM

Elleran nodded and motioned behind them, back at the tavern "The tavern serves food." She told her "That is the only place that I know of."