Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:10 PM

By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something Wicked
this way come.

.:Welcome:.

If you like to believe it or not magic is still, and always was, all around us. However only the ones born with 'the gift' of witchcraft can use it.

The beginning of this story, your story, all starts during the Salem witch trials. A young witch by the name of Lois Miller made a prophesy moments before she was hung for witchcraft.

The town gathered round as they watched the hangings for that day. All of the victims were accused of the same crime. Witchcraft. All but one had been misjudged. There the woman Lois Miller, the only real witch, stood on the cloudy September day, noose around neck, she glared at the towns people. She saw their faces, it brought small comfort to see a two of her coven members there. Alicia Miller, her sister, and Samuel Parker stared at her. Alicia's eyes were slightly puffy from crying and Samuel tried to comfort her.

"Listen to me here and now!"
She called out, "Now you shun us and kill us but one day we will be your only hope."

The people looked around at each other, obviously confused by all this. Soft murmurings started in the crowd. Alicia and Samuel's eyes widened and watched intently.

"Darkness will arise on this world."
The witch said, "And when it does the six chosen ones will be the only ones that can stop it."

Lois hissed, "My kind will live on after this, no matter how hard you try to kill us." She continued, "The two primary families will grow stronger and stronger after each generation till they each produce three children. Those children will be the chosen. These children must ban together to stop the evil that is coming."

The young witch smirked, "United they will stand, if they are divided, we all will fall."

The trap door under her opened, and the sound of her neck snapping could be heard clearly. There her lifeless body dangled in front of the towns people.

Alicia and Samuel recorded her words, and shared them with the others. The prophesy was written in two primary families, the Millers and the Parkers, book of shadows. A spell was placed upon it so that when the time came the prophesy once again would be told to the six chosen ones.

Now our story brings us here, our time, 2007. The six children have been born. The three Hail brothers (decedents of the Millers) and the three Blackwell sisters (decedents of the Parkers). The two families no longer know of the other even though they live in the same city and are both magical families. Also the evil that was foretold is rising. People have started to disappear suddenly or start to behave oddly.

It's up to you now, unite the two families and get rid of this evil. For united you stand, if divided, we all will fall.

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:15 PM

What's
normal
anyways?
.:Rules:.

1. Basic rules.
2. This is rated pg-13. You can cuss, just don't do it a whole lot. You can kiss, just don't do anything that would be considered cybering.
3. No cybering. Come on guys, you're probably too young to be thinking like that anyways. Yeah, even if you are 30. I have absolutely no toleration for this and I will report you if you cyber in this thread. No warnings. This is the one rule I'm not forgiving on.
4. Write in third person.
5. Be lit. please, for the love of god. You don't always have to write huge posts, just try to stay away from one liners. If you have writers block that is cool, I understand. It happens.
6. No ** or anything else like that for actions.
7. No Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu, I eat those. You don't want to be eaten do you?
8. If you are going to be gone for a while then please tell me.
9. Look on the 'Power' list to see what powers are available before filling out your application.
10. To apply please send your application via pm.
11. Yes, you are allowed to be someone other than the chosen 6. However I won't open those slots up till we have almost everyone.
12. This is an action/adventure/supernatural rp. Romance is allowed, but make it convincing (ex: Don't fall in love with someone if you've only known them for about a week or two in the rp) and don't make it take over the whole rp.
13. To prove that you have read this place the word wicked somewhere in your pm.
14. No spells that are instant kill, gives luck/or bad luck, love potions or love spells, or any other spell of that sort. That is considered godmoding.
15. I can make more rules if I want.
16. Have fun!

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:24 PM

When shall we
three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

.:Character Application:.

Username:
Name:
Nickname:(if any)
Job: (if any)
Primary Power: (look at the list!)
Secondary Power: (look at the list!)
Weakness: (Yep we all have them. Ex: If you have animal morphing you may be only able to shift into one animal or you can only stay in the form for x amount of hours. Stuff like that.)
Bio: (Can be brief if you want to.)
Appearance: (I would like this to be real pics, but if you can't find one that you like you can use something else or a description.)

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:35 PM

Relax
it's only
magic.

.:Powers:.

Alright kiddies here is the deal with powers. Besides the basic powers (spell casting, potion making, etc) you can have one primary and one secondary power that is unique. Only one person can have a certain power (ex: only one person can have telekinesis) this is used to make the rp interesting. Also each character will be able to bring something to the rp. Trust me. Its for the better.

Primary powers:

Pyrokinesis - Taken
Def: The ability to control, ignite, and/or extinguish fire using only the mind.

Hydrokinesis
Def: The ability to control the movement of water using only the mind.

Umbrakinesis - Taken
Def: The ability to manipulate shadows.

Terrakinesis
Def: Can control earth and ground.

Aerokinesis
Def: Control over air.

Electrokinesis
Def: Can control and produce electricity.

Secondary Powers:

Telekinesis
Def: Can move objects with his/her's mind

Psychometry - Taken
Def: Can tell the history of an object or emotions of a person through physical contact.

Telepathy - Taken

Def: Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others.

Animal morphing
Def: Ability to take on animal forms.

Intangibility (or Phasing)

Def: Can phase through solid matter without harm.

Regeneration

Def: The ability to heal quickly.

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:39 PM

The
weird sisters
hand in hand

.:The Blackwell Sisters:.

Background: Decedents of the Parkers. Their Father died when they were quite young during a duel and their Mother lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, both parents were witches. They currently live together in New York City in this house.

1. Username: golden_dove
Name: Alexus Blackwell
Nickname: Alex or Lexy to close friends and family.
Primary Power: Pyrokinesis
Secondary Power: Psychometry
Job: Alexus works in a local coffee shop called â€Lake House Coffee’. Currently she is saving up her money to open up her own shop.
Likes: Adventure, magic (of course), the smell of coffee, reading, looking out for her younger sisters, and warm weather.
Dislikes: Water, high pitched noises, overly emotional people who cry at almost everything, crowded places, being touched, and clothing shopping.
Weakness: Alexus has the power of Psychometry she can tell the history of an object or feel the emotions of a person through contact. However if she touches too many people or things in a short amount of time she can â€over load’, which can result in death, brief or permanent insanity, or being knocked out for a while. Because of this she wears long black gloves at all times and only uses this power when she needs to. Also Alexus has a bit of a problem creating fire on command, so she normally keeps a small metal lighter on her so she can manipulate that flame. With more practice Alexus should be able to create flames on command easier. Right now she has to concentrate extremely hard to create a small flame.
Her main personality flaw is that she succumbs to flattery easily. For example if she was extremely mad at one of her sisters all the sister would have to do is somehow work the conversation around to flatter her and soon her anger would soon dismiss.
Bio: When Alexus was young one could call her the bubbly, cry baby, and average little girl. After their Father died, however, Alexus hardened, rarely cried in front of her family, and developed a cynical personality. Their Mother was so depressed during that period Alexus took care of everything. Her sisters, the house, and anything else her Mother used to do before she slumped into the hole of grief. She saw it as something she had to do as the eldest sister, in her mind she had to be the strong one for them. It was during this time that Alexus discovered one of her powers, psychometry.
She had just handed her mother dinner when she suddenly grabbed Alexus’s hand. The swirl of sadness, anger, and loneliness that her mother felt went straight through her. Frightened she quickly pulled her hand out of her mother’s hand.
Eventually their Mother got better and returned to her normal warm self. However Alexus never returned to the little girl she used to be, and eventually grew up into the Alexus everyone knows today.
Alexus’s personality is a fiery one, she seems to give off the air of â€I could kick your ass if I felt like it’, and has a reputation of having a sharp tongue. She looks out for her younger sisters and wouldn’t give a second thought of completely â€fragging’ anyone who messed with her family or loved ones. Alexus can be somewhat vain at times, but her strong point is her loyalty to her friends and family.
Appearance: Alexus
Other: n/a

2. [b]Username: `I L L U S I O N S
Name: Melina Blackwell
Nickname: Mel
Job: Works in a book store but trying to apply for an Art college.
Primary Power: Umbrakinesis
Secondary Power: Telepathy
Dislikes: Annoying people, loud noises, books that don't make sense, and high or cold temperatures.
Weakness: Umbrakinesis is the ability to minupliate the shadows. When Melina uses this power, she sometimes feels 'dark' herself. Melina doesn't like this power for the effect is has on her so she uses it as little as possible. She relies on Telepathy to get to the foe's thoughts and find out what there planning or a weak point. Telepathy doesn't always work and is sometimes forced to use Umbrakinesis.
Bio: When her father died, Melina was trying not to get on Alexus's nerves when their mother went into grief. It also gave Melina the inspiration to draw but not ponies and flowers, but more into the dark forest and death appeal. Its not something you'd see from a young girl. Melina graduated from High school when she was 17 and wasn't the top of her class like she had hoped. But she was somewhere in the middle. Melina wants to attend an Art College and is working in a book store to fund for her intuition costs.
Appearance: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9.../slashbear.jpg

3.Username: Stormy1
Name: Salem Blackwell
Nickname:(if any) Sal
Job: works in a bookshop down the street
Primary Power: Electrokinesis
Secondary Power: Regeneration
Likes: Books, Writting, Singing, Shrimp and noddles, photography.
Dislikes: Fish, people smaking their gum and chewing with their mouths open, Crowds, rude people
Weakness: because she can produce electric she has the tendency to shock people all the time and be shocked by things, not to mention creat power outs. Also she has to be careful because she has the tendence to hurt her self alot and draw blood, she doesnt like people see that she can heal.
Bio: Salem is the quite/shy one of the family. She tends to also be the clumsy one as well. The only thing that really makes her excited is books and the smell of new books being opend. She loves her sisters and just enjoys spending time with them, even if she says nothing.
Appearance: -has green eyes- http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/i..._13/gothic.jpg

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:44 PM

Harry Potter
can kiss
my ass.

.:The Hale Brothers:.

Background: Decedents of the Millers. Both parents have died recently in a car accident (about 3 months ago). They all inherited the house that has been in the family for generations. It's in the suburbs of New York City.

1. (Eldest Brother)

2. Username: Maebkitty
Name: Jayden Drake Hail
Nickname: Much to Jayden’s dismay, people frequently shorten his name to JD or Jay. He would prefer people call him Jayden, but he puts up with it for the most part.
Job: Jayden works as an extreme sports guide. He teaches people how to skydive, bungee jump, hang glide, etc. and facilitates the experience.
Primary Power: Aerokinesis
Secondary Power: Animal morphing
Likes: Adrenaline, speed, flight, birds, stars, communing with the gods and goddesses (especially the ecstatic ones)
Dislikes: Boredom, cats, when people are too serious
Weakness: Jayden has only one land bound form, and that is a squirrel. Every other shape change is into a bird of some kind. The transformation is easy, but finding the willpower to switch back into human form is taxing and the shift back into human form is extremely painful. There is always the fear that one day he won’t be able to return to his human form and he will be lost into the life of a bird. Jayden is also a daredevil to a fault. He is very much the black sheep of the family. His rogue heart is not happy unless he can banish all sense of boredom from his life. His brothers often chastise him for using his magic frivolously. You might even say he was the wicked one in the family.
Bio: Jayden’s mother had quite a handful with this one. It was quite a shock to her when her child jumped off the roof and a strong wind caught him and softened his fall. This was a very formative moment in young Jayden’s life. This was the moment he began to believe he was invincible.
Jayden didn’t have to concentrate much on school to do very well. He was always smart. But when he graduated high school, he went on to get the job he has now instead of going to college.
On the day his parents died, when he was getting ready for work, his mother pulled out some brochures for colleges. As he turned away and rolled his eyes, she grabbed his wrist and said, “Just think about it, please?” He grunted assent and kissed her forehead before he left to go take a couple out skydiving for their honeymoon. He never saw his mother again. Needless to say, he is currently looking into taking some online courses to help start him on his way to a college education.
Appearance: His ebony hair flows in soft curls, down past his collar bone. His eyes are a dark piercing green, reminiscent of pine forest. His skin is a dark tan, contrasted to the pale white where the sun doesn’t hit it. He is 6’4 and is strong, but not overly muscular. On his chest he has a tattooed symbol of wind blowing. On his back he has the wheel of the year tattooed. On his right arm he has an eagle tattooed to represent his father and on his left arm he has a panther to represent his mother. There are bands running around either arm containing symbols of various gods and goddesses that Jayden has chosen to connect himself with.
I couldn’t find what I was looking for, but this is the closest I could come. http://www.flickr.com/photos/v3sn4/1...l-beautifulmen

3. Username: MidnightRun
Name: Dawn Hail
Nickname: Dawn

Job: Works part time at a bakery, but also attends a college in hopes of making it to Wall Street.
Primary Power: Hydrokinesis
Secondary Power: Intangibility
Likes: Music of almost any kind, dazzling colors on art, bakery foods and the 20% discount he gets ^^, and modeling.

Dislikes: Animals, especially insects.
Weakness: His ability of intangibility is timed by a thirty second clock. If his time is up, he's a goner for sure because of the law of convervation of mass. In the future, he may be able to improve these skills by speed and duration.

Abiding to the law of conservation of mass, water may not be created, but it sure can move. Dawn especially loves this ability. Many hours have been spent creating water sculptures in the backyard pond and making the raindrops on the car window dance like fireflies. Though Dawn can't exactly shoot water at tremendous force, he's been able to get the water to snake around and surprise a few people.

A human flaw would be his adoration for sweets. Many people find this odd for a young man. But he should be able to control it under severe circumstances.

Bio: Dawn despises it whenever Jayden turns into his animal forms. He's okay with just looking at him fly and run across the room, but once Jayden gets near, brrr, shivers run down Dawn's spine. Once, he even slapped Jayden with water. Jayden was not a happy camper that day. Despite this, Dawn looks up to his older brother, though he does wish Jayden would at least try for college... The idea of making money really appeals to Dawn.

Appearance: [x]
6'1, a bit shorter than Jayden.

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:46 PM

Double, double
toil and trouble
fire burn and cauldron bubble.

.:Others:.

-not open yet-

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:49 PM

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment

.:White/Banned List:.

White List:
None yet.

Banned List:
None, lets keep it that way!

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:51 PM

Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
Hover through the fog
and filthy air.

.:OOC Thread:.
-I'll make it when I get the time/feel like it.

.:F.A.Q.s:.
frequently asked questions/things that I'll tell you so all is clear.
1. Yes, both families know of their powers and the magical world. Banishing demons or brewing potions wouldn't be an unusual thing for them.

2. Yes, you all do have the basic witch/wizard powers. Ex: Potion brewing, ritual making, spell casting, etc. The thing that makes you different from each other are you're two powers (the primary and secondary).

3. Yes, you all know about your powers. How much control you have over them is up to you. Make it reasonable, a 16 year old isn't going to have mastered his/her's powers yet.

4. Things about el book-o and the prophecy. You see each family has something called 'The Book of Shadows' which is a family spell book that magical families have. The prophecy was written in each of the two family's books, however they were placed under a spell so that it wouldn't be revealed till the chosen ones looked upon the page where it was written.
(thought I would just try to make that clear)

.:Updates:.

Yes, aren't I nice? I'll update this every week or so depending on what has gone on.
What is going on in the rp thus far:
Right now it is late Friday night. About 9:00pm in the lovely and busy New York city.

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 10:56 PM

((We're open!))

Finally it was night.

It had come silently, but swiftly like a pack of wolves. Alexus Blackwell wandered down an ordinary New York street. People pushed by her, but she took little notice. Her eyes scanned a newspaper quickly, deeply engrossed in what it was telling her. It seemed like she was in her own little world.

Her gloved hands clutched the newsprint as she walked along. About 4 people had been reported missing over the past week. Dark eyebrows furrowed, this wasn't good. Something told her that this wasn't any mortal doing this, but something much, much more.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-21-2008, 12:00 AM

It was night now. Melina was just finishing up at her job and her manager let her lock up tonight. She checked the store once more of any messes or if any books where off their shelves. Once clear of the final expection of the night, Melina gathered her things and walked to the door with the store key in her hand.

Melina turned off all the lights, opened the door and locked it behind her. The street's were busy with people wanting to get home and it made Melina a little discouraged to go home. She didnt like loud noises and the city was filled with it. People honking there horns, the occasional siren of a police car sounding off, and people talking on their cells phones.

Melina sighed and walked her way trying to ignore the sounds around her. She wasnt up-to-date on the electronics, so she didnt have an Ipod or a CD player. All the music was in her head. For someone who doesnt like loud noises, why am I in the City? Melina asked herself.

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 12:16 AM

After gazing at the newspaper report for a few more minutes she decided that there was nothing else to learn from it. Alexus would have to consult her sisters and their book before any of them could take any action.

Folding the paper up and tucking it under her arm she continued on her long trek home. The long day at the coffee shop had left more than an unmistakable sent, it had also left her utterly exhausted.

The good thing about getting off this late though, was that she was inured that at least Melina would be home. Alexus would show her what she found and see what she thought.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-21-2008, 12:30 AM

After walking a block, Melina had to cross the street. She waited at a cross walk with other people, waiting for the light to turn green. Melina over heard people behind her talking about the missing people in the news paper. Melina didnt turn around nor turned her head to look at the people. She just stared across the street, not even paying attention to the street light.

Melina desided to use some of her telepathy to see if the people behind her knew anything else about the dissapeances because she had a feeling that this situation is more then it appears to be.

The two people behind her were two girls. One was a blonde who was in 11th grade and the other was a brunette who was in 12th grade. The blonde was a little scared about the dissapearences but was more worried about a Hitory test later in the week. The brunette was concerned about the missing people and wanted to learn more about whats going on and if there any leads. Other thoughts were in her head and as Melina was digging deaper into what the brunette thought, the girls cellphone rang and her mind just went onto another subject.

Darn.. Melina thought. The street light turned green and everyone started crossing. People were in a rush to get home and were shoving Melina. But she didnt care. She's used to the harsh people and how they care more about being ontime then caring for others around them.

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 03:30 AM

Suddenly another idea hit Alexus. Stopping in her tracks, she pulled out the news paper again. Rustling through it she found the article again. There was something else she could learn from it.

Glancing across the article she found one name that seemed to pop out from the others.

Jasmine Kale
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blond
Hight/Weight: 5'6, 135 lbs

Fourteenth and Avenue. Alexus was on Fourteenth that moment. Normally she would wait and go out with her sisters to hunt for what this thing may be. However she was so close to the place she decided that it would be for the best if she stopped by on her way home. Folding the paper once more she quickened her pace, eyes darting from the street signs till she found the one titled 'Avenue'. She was right there in the spot where the girl had last been seen.

This was the part she always disliked the most. Removing her long elbow length black leather glove she looked at the crossing light. The cool air stung her exposed arm, the feel was so strange to her. Softly she placed her un-gloved hand on the cold metal of the pole by her. The taste of tin filled her mouth and she was taken back through what had happened in that place.

Nothing too exciting was in the memory of the crossing light, but then she saw the woman who was described. Jasmine waited for the light to turn as she fiddled with her very stylish brown coat. Everything seemed fine, but Alexus spotted something weird. A tall man was behind her. For a while they stood there waiting to cross, then once the light turned and poor Jasmine started to walk the man hesitated for a moment. Then something happened that had never happened to Alexus before.

He looked at her.

How could this be? It was only a memory, a history, it was in the past. But this man was looking at her, his eyes seemed to have an eerie glow. Slowly a crooked smirk broke on his face as he mouthed the words 'Catch me if you can.' With that he continued to follow the woman into the darkness of New York city.

With a snap Alexus came back to reality. What did this all mean? She had to get home or meet up with her sisters soon.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 04:15 AM

Melina passed the books store that was competing with the one she works at. It was still opened and people were inside. It made Melina a little jelous and angry that they were stealing all her boss's buisness, she wanted to do something but she wasnt that kind of person. Everyone has there days...Today's just not one of them for the book store... Melina thought walking past the place.

Melina took her time walking, she didnt want to rush home and have to do something. It was her alone time even if it was noisy. She doesnt get much alone time now that she has a job and has to work extra shifts to pay for her college intution. Melina sighed and continued to walk.

A man with a black over coat and a grey hat walked passed Melina and stole something from her bag that was on her bag. Melina didnt really care, all that was in the bag was the keys to the Book store and papers about a certain book thats coming out to the public in a couple of weeks. If anything was taken that was important, Melina would just use UmbraKinesis to get them back. Even though she didnt like using this ability.

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 04:07 AM

Alexus breathed heavily trying to catch her breath, heart pounding in her chest even though she was standing still. This was the usual thing after using that ability.

The one usual thing though, was how that man was able to see her.

Slipping back on her glove, and trying to look as normal as she could after seeing that vision, Alexus tried to think of what could explain it. Coincidence? No. Experience had taught her that there were no such things as coincidences. Maybe Mother would know the answer? She made a mental note to contact her once she got back home.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 04:14 AM

With the man stealing nothing useful from Jackie, she continued on her way home. The streets were getting a little less crowded because everyone was home or stopped for dinner somewhere. But there were still too many people for Jackie to take. She started getting a small headache and she wasnt close to be home yet. Jackie would go to a pharmacy and buy asprine but she didnt want to waist her money. So she desided to tough it out till she reached home.

Kiwi Monster
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-26-2008, 07:19 AM

Username: Kiwi Monster
Name: Victoria Blackwell
Nickname:(none)
Job: (none)
Primary Power: Aerokinesis
Secondary Power: Intangibility
Likes: Fresh air, sunlight, being outdoors, writing, listening to music, singing, running around, animals, and especially loves ice cream.
Dislikes: Enclosed spaces, watching TV, bears O.o, and people being jerks.
Weakness: Since Victoria is a master of Aerokinesis, she can only very rarely use her powers underground since there is very little circulating air to harness. She also sometimes as trouble walking trough metal walls, since they are so dense.
Bio: Victoria had a very sheltered childhood. The youngest of the three children, she can barely even remember her father's death. When she first discovered her powers very early on, she used them for parlor tricks and games to perform for him.. But after he was gone, her sisters watched after her and always kept her out of trouble, which helped her graduate a year early at the top of her class. They kept her on track academically, but they also helped her advance her powers. Unfortunately, that only encouraged her to be a bit more like her powers.. flighty and inconsistent. She is bubbly and lighthearted, probably more so than is healthy, but don't let that fool you. She might be a space cadet, but she is sharp as a tack. She's a tricky one, too. Plus she can be a bit light fingered, if you know what I mean.
Appearance: http://l.yimg.com/www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif
http://l.yimg.com/www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif
Hair Color: Bright Red
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5"2'
Style: Bright colors, wears tee's like these:
http://www.loyalarmy.com/collection/...ectionlg10.jpg
http://www.loyalarmy.com/collection/...ectionlg05.jpg

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2008, 12:15 AM

((sorry, you didn't pm it to me and someone else filled the last spot. Sorry again. If you want you can play one of the males.))

As anxiety filled her insides she quickened her pace. In her mind, Alexus plotted the fastest way to get back home. Taking a turn on Avenue she knew it wouldn't be long.

Not much ran through her head as she approached her destination. Alexus was worried, but less than she had been. They would figure this all out, and it was probably nothing. One thing was certain, it would be an adventure. A definite break from the ordinary.

Once she arrived to the black and white house she opened the heavy wooden door with a creak. The house seemed empty, so she assumed that her sisters were out, or at least one of them. She dropped her keys on the table and draped her jacked on the back of her chair.

((edit: Hey I'm going to be out for a while. I might be able to post later. Sorry.))

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 01-29-2008, 12:37 AM

Salem gazed out her window, she was suppose to be doing her homework but with a night as beautiful as this it was hard to concentrate on something that was bland and boring.

She glanced over at the days paper and sadness settled in her chest. She didnt know the four people that had disappeared, but she knew one thing: They would never be able to see a night like tonight's ever again.

She heard the front door creak open and went down to see which of her sisters it was.
"Alex? Mel?" She asked coming down the stairs.

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2008, 03:54 AM

Suddenly she heard a voice, jumping a bit she was relieved to recognize the voice.

"Just me Sal. Mel is still out."

Running a gloved hand through her black hair she let out a sigh.

"I have some stuff I need to tell you and sis, but first," She said, the strange news could wait till later. "How was your day, anything interesting happen?"

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 01-31-2008, 04:19 AM

Salem sighed and shook her head. "Nothing really, another article in the paper about the disappearance's. Other then that just a normal day of school and old women coming in the book store buying fantasy books."

She finesed walkeing down the stairs and leaning aginst the railing.

"You? Besides the news you have to tell me and Mel."

Maebkitty
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2008, 11:16 AM

Jayden sighs in disgust as he gets up from his computer. He rolls his eyes at his brother and groans loudly. "I can't handle taking online courses anymore... I think I am going to actually have to take courses at the college campus. Makes me have to think too much to take them on the computer. Well, off to work, then.” He pulls on his black leather jacket and saunters out the door.

The little blue sports car purrs softly as the young man directs her down the road. The top is down so he can feel the wind blowing wildly through his curly black mane. He is almost sad to leave her when he gets to work. However, one glance at the plane cures that in an instant.

He is taking a mother/mother/daughter group up today. Three sets of three of them, a big day. He slowly pulls his hands over the equipment, checking every piece carefully for flaw or weakness, almost caressing. The group shows up and they call themselves “Lesbian Mothers of Adult Children”, making the acronym sound like a French hamburger. Le’Mac.

The dive flies by with no problems, except that Jayden feels a deep and unexpected twinge of loneliness and jealousy. He missed his own mother quite badly.

((I promise it won't be so long after this... I don't really have anyone to interact with yet and it is fun to introduce a new character. Nice to meet you all.))

Onagoshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2008, 05:00 AM

((Nice to meet you too!))

A sigh escaped Alex, the disappearances. So her sister had already heard about them. News always traveled fast, even in the large metropolis of New York City. Crossing her gloved arms she looked at the floor seriously, then back up to her sister.

"The news has to do with the disappearances." She paused, "You know it's not right. It's something more than human. You can feel it too right?"

"Anyways,"
Alexus continued, "I got curious about it on the way home and went to one of the places where one of the victims was last seen. You know, to see if my psychometry could show me anything."

Stormy1

Old 02-04-2008, 08:28 PM

Salem nodded her head, she didnt think it was human, four people missing was definitely not something done by a mear human.

She looked at Alex curiously. "Did you see anything?" She asked excitedly, she was always envious of Alex's power. Don't get her wrong, she loved her power but it would be awesome to learn the history of something with just a small touch.