View Poll Results: Will you be buying Pokemon X or Y?
Yes. Tell me why below. 21 91.30%
No. Tell me why below. 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 08:47 PM

Eh... I gotta hatch my Treecko egg first and haven't really got much to trade atm.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-15-2014, 06:56 PM

Had a great haul on Wonder Trade yesterday. Two Pokemon called Valentine (), Treecko, Chikorita and a shiny Drifblim. It's the prettiest kidnap balloon ever!

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 02-15-2014, 08:10 PM

o0o nice one KatMagenta:

I had a good run yesterday/this morning ^^. Finished my vivillon collection yesterday, and was given a shiny Lugia called Valentine this morn ^^! The first legendary I've ever actually owned <3 It is cloned (which I don't know much about) but it's just pretty to look. There's a breeders group I joined on FB, who do event stuff, like a shiny Lugia to celebrate Vday haha.

There are still some shiny Lugia's available, if anyone is interested in the link to the group? Can't believe how selfless this particular person is, she was giving out a bunch of Mew's a couple of days ago @o@;;

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-17-2014, 08:31 PM

Ah, I'd be worried about having non-legit Pokemon on X and Y. Keep them away from PokeBank just in case!

I'm currently under a small pile of Oshawott because it took about 15 for one to be female so I could breed moves onto the next batch. Does anyone want an Oshawott?

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2014, 09:09 PM

Sorry I disappeared there, Nivvy. Glad you got your Vivillion collection completed! Turns out I didn't have any extras in the bank anyhow. :) I do already have garden.

I was given a copy of Pokemon Y recently so I decided to use it for challenges and stuff. I've been moping around trying to stay in bed since I'm sick yet again, so I figured I'd try a wonder trade run thru (get a group of 6 and then wonder trade the lot of them, finish game with those)

What I started withX

Chespin (7)
Bunnelby (3)
Caterpie (3)
Fletchling (2)
Pansear (4)
Scatterbug (3)

What I gotX

Spoink (15)
Dragalge (35) > exciting! but, traded him off since he's too high, for Gastly (1)
Burmy (15)
Skiddo (9)
Another skiddo which I traded for Pancham (1)
Butterfree (10)

.. what a terrible group!

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 02-18-2014, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
Ah, I'd be worried about having non-legit Pokemon on X and Y. Keep them away from PokeBank just in case!

I'm currently under a small pile of Oshawott because it took about 15 for one to be female so I could breed moves onto the next batch. Does anyone want an Oshawott?
Lol yeah, this is the first game I've ever played through (besides red on the old gameboy colour xD!) I'm not gonna bother with Pokebank at the moment. Although, I am considering purchasing Soul Silver, and Heart Gold @o@;; I'll probably get the pokebank after that.

Aww, I'm snowed under with Oshawott too xD;; What egg moves are you breeding for? I'm just about to attempt egg moves, soooo much work, but I really want to give it a go ^^!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Sorry I disappeared there, Nivvy. Glad you got your Vivillion collection completed! Turns out I didn't have any extras in the bank anyhow. :) I do already have garden.

I was given a copy of Pokemon Y recently so I decided to use it for challenges and stuff. I've been moping around trying to stay in bed since I'm sick yet again, so I figured I'd try a wonder trade run thru (get a group of 6 and then wonder trade the lot of them, finish game with those)

What I started withX

Chespin (7)
Bunnelby (3)
Caterpie (3)
Fletchling (2)
Pansear (4)
Scatterbug (3)

What I gotX

Spoink (15)
Dragalge (35) > exciting! but, traded him off since he's too high, for Gastly (1)
Burmy (15)
Skiddo (9)
Another skiddo which I traded for Pancham (1)
Butterfree (10)

.. what a terrible group!
Thanks BellyButton :D It was just by luck, there happened to be an FB group, banding together to help everyone out with their collections. They have a rule that weeds out ppl looking to trade legendaries, for their patterns (pheww!)

Awww I hope you're feeling better! Good time to get into the game though haha. Yikes, some pretty bad duds in that group haha. Is there anything you're looking for specifically? I might have some lying around @o@;;

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 02-18-2014, 03:27 AM

If the pokemon is not legit (There should be a blue pentagon next to it somewhere), and it is put in Pokebank, they will remove the Pokemon and also delete your account. They are really cracking down on hacked Pokemon @A@ So I would be really careful with it.

Pokebank only connects to White/Black/2... I wish it connected to the others, would make it so much better! I still has that Treecko, haven't got any eggs yet.

I'm gonna have a go at WT! I have 3 Flabebe and 3 vivillon. Let's see what I get!

---------- Post added 02-17-2014 at 03:38 PM ----------

So I got a Charmander, Aerodactyl, Staravia, Hippopotas, Foongus and Bagon. No keepers there. Going to do another round.

---------- Post added 02-17-2014 at 03:47 PM ----------

Another bunch of losers. Except the Lairon, that is.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-18-2014, 12:56 PM

Nivvy: I've just been using a Swoobat that knows Air Slash and Assurance. I have one Oshawott in the GTS at the moment but the rest will probably get chucked into Wonder Trade. It was full of Bulbasaurs for some reason last night.

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 02:25 AM

I got Pokémon X for Christmas and I love it so much! I'm probably going to see about getting Y at some point soon. I might play it just now actually, I feel I've abandoned it as of late (damn you uni work). I love the way the game plays and the starter pokemon are beyond cute. I genuinely spent about half an hour trying to pick. Also I managed to catch a Squirtle in my first half an hour of playing, I have never been happier!

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-21-2014, 03:16 PM

I managed to trade a few more Oshawotts on GTS to complete my starter collection. Chikorita looks so adorably basic next to the rest now.

waytodawn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2014, 05:14 AM

I have pokemon x and I love it! My favorite pokemon in this gen is Sylveon c:
I'm gonna get a mew in a couple days but I think it is a clone...