Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 02-17-2009, 11:28 AM

WELCOME

You have arrived at my little corner of the Mene world. Feel free to come in and chat, smack people with pillows, and get to know everyone. This is an event to celebrate valentines day and what it means. And in this case it means beat your fellow menewshan with a big old pillow...do collect the feathers from the floor though. I am pretty new here so this is my way of getting active and meeting people..so come on in and talk my head off.

RULES
Follow the TOS
Be Nice
No flaming
Keep it civil and appropriate for everyone, there are younger people here ya know
Have fun(yes it is a rule..lol)
And don't forget to pillow fight and chat
Follow the rules or Kuromi will eat you..>>>>

Now with all of that said lets get this thing started! Chatt away everyone.

Ehnvy
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 12:01 PM

Well hello there^^

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-17-2009, 12:16 PM

Hi how are you doing?

Ehnvy
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 12:17 PM

Good, good, how about you?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-17-2009, 12:21 PM

Ahh I am doing good, just dealing with insomnia..lol. And thinking about getting a snack while I chat on here.Its nice to meet you. >.< I am new to mene and trying to meet fun people to talk to..lol

Ehnvy
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 12:26 PM

Awh, welcome to Mene!^^ I had the pleasure as well to join throughout an event, the x-mas one to be more specific. It certainly made me stay here to see all the helpful people and the christmas spirit in the events. This one is even better than the x-mas one, IMHO. Can't wait for the easter one xD

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-17-2009, 12:30 PM

Yes I am having fun with this event. >.< I am wondering when I will get the little heart badge on my pillow like the one you have, my tie on mine turnes white a while ago. So I guess that means I leveled up or something. As for now I am looking to chat, it seems like many of the people here are asleep. I am adjusting from gaia to here, the atmosphere is so differnt on Mene than it is on gaia. I hadn't even thought of an easter event...that will be fun.

Ehnvy
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 12:37 PM

For the pillow with the shield you need 300 exp. I think it's 400 for the one with the shield and the sword :3 not sure about the latter though. And yes, most people are asleep right now, check back here in about 6 hours and it'll be insane xD Threads move so ridicolously fast I enjoy chatting at this time of the day much more :)

I used to be on Gaia, too, back in 2005-2007. I had alot of amazing items like the devil horns and the penguin slippers. When I achieved my dream avatar I made a huge charity and even an entire charity guild that offered a guildies only charity.

I got banned for botting in the end. Apparently someone I donated to or someone who donated to my charities was one and I was promptly banned for taking/giving. Too bad I'm not a mind reader. I never looked back but from what I've heard it's become beyond bad =/

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 PM

Yes I am still on gaia, and it has gotten pretty bad, I just started to branch out to different sites to find a new virtual home so to speak. And I have ended up here and Jadareaonline. I was on Roliana, but I was banned because more than one account came from my ip address. It was lame, Because my fiance and a friend had accounts they made from my router, I got banned for abusing the system, I tried to explain and they said well just make a new one and start over, so I said goodbye you guys suck.

Ehnvy
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 12:44 PM

I would have said the same, what on earth =/ There's some sites out there that are stupidly strict about rules, I think so far Mene balances it out nicely. Have you ever heard of Zantarni? It's not as active as Mene but it has one of the greatest communities there. It's like the exact opposite of Gaia xD

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-17-2009, 12:49 PM

No I haven't heard of it. And humm the exact opposit of gaia. I may have to check it out. I joined Jadareaonline a few days ago, and it is really inactive because they have under 200 members. I got asked if I had three accounts and was talking to myself, by the admin, because someone reported me as doing so...that someone was a mod. I explained about more that one person can live in a home and use the same ip address when they sign up for stuff, and most of the time people join the same sites because they see the other doing it and get interested. So far my account is still active, but I may be banned for the same reason I was banned from roli which is uber lame and unfair. I hope I don't though, because I have met a lot of neat people there and worked my but off for what I have. ..>.<.. I don't understand why they don't realize people share computers! okay Rant over I promise. And I am usually on at this time of the day. I tend to stay up all night.

Asian Ravioli
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2009, 02:14 PM

Oh hello! How are you guys?

Ivvy: Haha you're fresh from Gaia too?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-17-2009, 02:24 PM

Yep I sure am. It nice to meet you. How are you enjoying the event, it is better than the gaia one I think.

stormiie
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to stormiie

Old 02-17-2009, 09:42 PM

Helllo Ivvy :D
I finally got to your thread :D

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 02-17-2009, 10:14 PM

omg, the hello kitty glitter thing is so cute ^^

Lunna fay
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 10:20 PM

Hey Stormmi and I am glad you guys like the hello kitty...ummm this is my mule I am using it to save quest funds...lol

Rinni
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 10:28 PM

I posted. =P

Back to schwacking.

Lunna fay
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2009, 10:29 PM

Lalalalalala thank you for the 50 gold to get my ears! I loves you.

Asian Ravioli
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2009, 03:10 AM

Ivvy: Nice ta meet you too! :]
I'm enjoying the event so far, and yeah, it does seem better than the Gaia one. More members participate and the people here are nicer and friendlier.

stormiie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2009, 10:33 AM

Even your mule looks pretty XD
How are you?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-18-2009, 01:37 PM

Ahh thank you Sormiie and yes Asian Ravioli that is true. I love my gaia and all but this event is more fun and the people are much nicer.

stormiie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2009, 02:05 PM

I don't get gaia's event this year :|

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-18-2009, 08:29 PM

The Gaia event this year really sucked, you send the valentines with the generator thing. And you get two items, one for sending one and one for getting a valentine. The rest is just pictures of the NPC's. It was rather boring to me. Hence why I went looking for a new place to play.

stormiie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2009, 09:48 PM

Ahhh I see. So whats the photos?
Gaia is just going crap I hate that place.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-18-2009, 09:59 PM

Have you seen the pictures of like Flyn or liam in peoples signitures? Those are the pictures you get from sending valentines to them. I thought it was a horrible event. I was so dissapointed. I mean all the events lately have just plain sucked. Not to mention the collectibles are just so lame now.