WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-24-2014, 06:18 AM

Pfft that's fine. They're not big celebrities or anything. Christopher has been the villain in a lot of movies. In G I Joe, in thor 2. David is more famous for his Shakespearean works I think. Otherwise he's not in much himself. I have a series where he is a detective and I'm in the middle of watching and he's amazing

I like Supernatural My lack of not keeping is not because its bad, its just cause Im terrible at keeping up with things for long periods of time

Hannibal is gr8. I need to start watching Season 2

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-25-2014, 11:44 AM

I need to watch more shows. ;;;

Same here too...If I recall correctly Supernatural has a lot of seasons? It's one of the reasons why I don't often watch TV shows...too many episodes, and I keep missing them when they're on TV.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-25-2014, 02:42 PM

Entry 1.25

"Hi."

I won Admin's Pick!! Wow, wasn't expecting to win it with my wtf of an avatar, which, even Iku said so. I quite like the outcome though, I hope I'll be able to come up with more weird/creepy outfits like this in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Omg I actually won Admin's Pick with this thing!

Thanks Iku!

It's one of those 'spur of the moment' inspirations that I rarely get anymore these days, so it was a welcome change! I got the idea when I accidentally equipped both the Ink Blott blue skin and the purple face mask, while the blue starry background from Classic Movie Night was also there...the skin was melting into the background and it looked like I only had part of my face floating in the air! Wow! I immediately fell in love with the effect, and started playing around with various items...and...well, my current outfit just sort of happened.
Also went out with the parents earlier to see my grandmother at her nursing home and then to a department store for dinner because we needed to pick up something from there anyway.

We had sushi for dinner, at one of my favorite restaurants, 爭鮮迴轉壽司 (Sushi Express). The sashimi and sushi were all quite large today so I was happy and grabbed a bunch of plates. Yummy. I just love salmon sashimi and sushi so goddamn much.

My favorites.

Pictured above is not the branch we ate at, but they all look pretty similar.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-26-2014, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I need to watch more shows. ;;;

Same here too...If I recall correctly Supernatural has a lot of seasons? It's one of the reasons why I don't often watch TV shows...too many episodes, and I keep missing them when they're on TV.
Me too. I really want to watch Pushing up Daisies because Lee Pace

Yeah Supernatural is on its ninth season
I only started watching it while it was airing season 8 so I had a lot to catch up on
I marathoned like a season a day it was crazy as heck.
I think the easiest option for me is to wait until everything's aired, or close to finishing and then watch it all at once. That's how I do things its hard to keep things ongoing for me

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 11:32 AM

lol Me too! I always want to wait until everything's done before watching/reading them all in one go. Sadly sometimes that just takes too long...*coughSherlockcough*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-26-2014, 11:42 AM

I still haven't caught up on Sherlock

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 02:51 AM

Yeeah, don't want to wait a decade before the series is done before I watch it.

Which episode are you on/have you watched so far?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-27-2014, 10:01 AM

I've only watched the first ep of seasons 3 8'D

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 10:17 AM

Ah. XD No time to watch the remaining two? :P

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 02:36 PM

Entry 1.27

*spoiler warnings below, just in case you haven't seen Thor 2: The Dark World yet...though kinda unlikely that you'd be spoiled much by now, as it's been months since the movie came out...unless you're not interested in the movie at all, which would mean you probably wouldn't have minded being spoiled all that much anyway...if not, then sorry! I did warn you *

I finally, FINALLY watched Thor 2: The Dark World today. It was hell trying to avoid all the spoilers everywhere, and I kept getting accidentally spoiled, such as Frigga's death, Thor's hand getting chopped off, and just today I saw a picture of Loki in Captain America gear. It's just ARGH I DON'T WANT TO SEE/KNOW THAT. *rips hair out*

The only downside was that the quality of the film was pretty bad, so a lot of the stuff were on the blurry side. I still had great fun watching it though. I like how they had a lot of little humorous stuff throughout it despite the serious moments. Can't wait to see Loki again in Thor 3! Wonder how things are going to go afterwards. I mean, Odin is off somewhere unaware that Loki had masqueraded as him and had sent Thor off on his merry way, and Thor thought he had his father's (silent) blessing and therefore went happily off to be with Jane, ...I kind of want to see what happens when both sides find out about the trick.

I was also hoping to see Loki turn back into Jotun-form when he 'died', but guess not...

According to Wiki there was a little extra scene during the credits with them handing over the Aether to the Collector (Who??? His Wiki entry didn't really clarify things for me. ) and him saying, "One down, five to go." ...Wonder what THAT is about. Foreshadow for the Avengers 2: Age of Ultron/Thor 3 maybe?? And I'd like to see Thanos appear one day, and all the Infinity Gems inside the Infinity Gauntlet and see what happens when they're all together.

Hopefully a bit less gaudy-looking than this though...

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-28-2014, 08:03 AM

*whispers I have a giant cardboard version of that poster*

I jut haven't been able to sit down and watch it like, no motivation to.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 12:30 PM

Man you have so many awesome things.

I wanted to watch it so bad back in 2012 when I first heard about the movie coming out in 2013...but then after a couple of months after the movie was released and I have yet to see it...I sort of lost my passion. I still wanted to see it, but I wasn't as crazy about it as before.

I blame it on my newfound obsession (from when I lost the passion) with Benedict Cumberbatch, Sherlock, and Khan. *facedesk*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-28-2014, 12:49 PM

I only got them all last year cause we travelled elsewhere 8'D

They're great reasons though 8'D

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 01:40 PM

Where was this elsewhere that you got them? ; A;

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-29-2014, 06:36 AM

Still in Australia, but in Sydney and Cairns 8'D

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 09:19 AM

Darn, don't suppose I could find them here...they'd have been long gone by now I suppose...

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-30-2014, 06:28 AM

:C *pats*

Damn merchandise!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 03:01 PM

Ah well. I'll just have to settle for pictures. ;;

Finally remade that tumblr account too.

It's so very empty...I have no idea what to put in it. ;;;;

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 03:02 PM

Happy Lunar New Year Nisty-kun!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 03:12 PM

Happy Lunar New Year to you too Ling!! ^___^

Still have about half an hour left to go though, but I'm happy. o wo

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 03:38 PM

Entry 1.30

Happy Lunar New Year!

It's New Year's Eve tonight! Didn't do much today; went for a long walk with my parents around a dam in the morning, went to see my grandmother in the afternoon after a quick lunch of McDonald's, though I didn't remember much of what happened there because I had this huge headache and dizziness...and then we went home. Took a painkiller and now I'm just a little dizzy and no more headache. Yay.

Also remade my tumblr account, though it's currently still quite empty...I'm not sure what I should post on there yet. Anyone have any suggestions on how to start out? o 3o;; My last (and only) account was a roleplay one so...
(Yeah it's a stupid url name, but I couldn't come up with anything that hasn't already been taken already or sounds stupid. x___x)

Anyway, my brother also came home tonight for New Year's. We're planning on heading out together to a mall/department store tomorrow while the parents head out up north to Taipei.

I AM SO BLOODY HAPPY IT'S FINALLY HOLIDAY TIME.
I WANTED TO HAVE A HOLIDAY SO FUCKING BADLY. T AT
SUPER HAPPY THAT OUR HOLIDAY LASTS TIL FEBRUARY 9TH.
I LOVE YOU HOLIDAY.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! ^__^

Last edited by Antagonist; 01-30-2014 at 03:41 PM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-30-2014, 10:13 PM

Reblog everything Benedict and Sherlock man.

I reblog a lot fandom stuff. Im in so many fandoms i needed to make 2 tumblrs ;; but while I'm behind on T shows and in the Ace Attorney fandom I soend more time on my anime/game one ouo;;;
I also reblog a lot of food

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 11:53 AM

Food is good. Food is always good.

Haha I've reblogged some Benedict Cumberbatch-related stuff so far, and a few that aren't (like the one about how to creep people out with realistic smiley eyes...), I'm having fun. Just love how many awesome stuff there are on tumblr.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-31-2014, 12:01 PM

Amazing omg. What a beautiful post.

Tumblr is pretty awesome

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 12:10 PM

Iknowright? I laughed so hard at the bottom eyes.

Yeah, I ended up fooling around on tumblr well past 2:30am last night when I had planned on staying no later up past 12. ;;