Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 12-30-2009, 02:01 AM

:vicky:Hello Everyone! This is your Sparkly Pink Faerie, Esmereina. Lilith W, Clair Voyant and I are happy to present to you all our Evil Faerie Charity New Year's Ball and Giveaway! We have loads of Contests and random giveaways to lucky participants. We are just eager to pelt you all with gifts. But this time in order to get the big ones, you can participate in the contests for them. Take your pick... Or do them all! With the variety of contests we have, you are sure to find one that is right for you to try!

We hope to see you here. The more you participate... More likely you are to get pelted by one of us. XD Enjoy the Festivities and

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! MUAH! ;)

Last edited by Esmereina; 12-30-2009 at 02:44 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-30-2009, 02:16 AM

Hello, this Evil Faerie Lilith and I am here once again to fling *cough* give you gifts. I am going to be host one major contest and a few mini games throughout this party. I will be flinging random gifts too.
____

I will be hosting the New Years Resolution game. You will send me the form with a New Years Resolution on it. Make it funny, serious, or whatever you want. The best one, judged by the faeries, will win a Raven Anklewings.

And the winner is *drum roll* Ivvy!
Thank you everyone for joining the fun.

Rules to this game
1. pm me the form
2. Have fun.
3. Ends January 4th when I go to bed.
4. One form per person
5. The resolution does not have to be real it can be funny instead.

Form:
Name:
Resolution:

Enteries

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneberry
Name: Juneberry
Resolution: I wish to learn many new things in the coming year, and hopefully be more helpful to those that are most important to me (and people in general). Overall though, it'd be nice if the people around me could be always happy. Too bad I know that can't happen (sorry for the tangent).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum
Name: Kirin Rosenbaum
Resolution: My New Years resolution is to learn Japanese and visit Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X---AznCo0ki3
Name: X---AznCo0ki3 OR Emma Jay (: ((incase this meant real name xD))
Resolution: Alrighty, so my resolution is to create an evil device which can get me sucked into my fave anime show the take over that show with cookies and slowly enslave the anime world with sweets and if sweets don't work then brutality and whips should. That is my current goal ; D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip
Name: Pip
Resolution: My resolution... huh, well, it is to be certain that it is to torment Silenia with as many gifts as she has given me, I hope to expect to be able to cross off some things off of my Quest list and um... I want my family to stay together and happy and healthy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi
Form:
Name: Izumi
Resolution: My new year's resolution is actually rather serious, as I kinda have to try for my health insurance. I'd like to get my BMI down to a healthy number, and help get myself back into shape. I'm also trying to finish up my college education so I can get a degree and get a better job. I start school in a week's time, and with that I have access to their gym and their pool room which I am planning on using to help my goal. I figure I want to look and feel good in my life before everything goes south! :XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy
Name:Ivvy
Resolution:My goals for this new Year of 2010 is rather complex. I plan to start by working my way into the inner circle of the government in the states. As I become a socialite that everyone wants to be around I will then make my next move. What is that you ask? To influence of course. I will plant the seeds of discord and watch them grow and grow untill there is a revolt. Then I will use my social charms to bring calm and peace to them all. Thus insuring my rise to a higher power position. Once there I will slowly take over the system, but they will all believe whole heartedly that it was them that put me there because that is where they wanted me. In this new position I will rule the states and become a name all over the world. Of course I will rule my people with a firm yet kind hand. Men have had office to long. We all know it is the women behind the sceens who have made it not fall apart. So why not bring back a monarchy? Besides wouldn't it be nice to see balls and all that fantastic and fun stuff again... so be nice and I may bring you along for the ride! *meniachle laugh* uhuummm sorry about that.. sometimes those crazy power mad moments leak out.. but seriously how can you say no to this face? Onywho that is my sure to work New Years resolution. :) Can't blame a girl for dreaming right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain
Username: Sadrain
Resolution: I want to become more assured my self and stand up for my self more often, not letting others overpower me or make me give up so easily. I want to become more determined, work harder for what I want. I want to finally keep my self thinking that it IS worth living on for a whole year, or at least most of it, and truly believe it and because of that, not let my self give up on studies, as hard as it will be, especially when this school year comes closer to its end.
I want to be there for the ones that need me, especially mom, and not let my weakness leak out so mcuh on my friends in Internet.
I have promised my self to take more care of my self, as well, because it DOES matter.
And one of my resolutions is also to try to write as much as possible, because I like it, I am not bad at it, and I need to train.
I want to bother EVERYONE with lots of gifts. >D And finish some of my own Quests. Because I suppose my awesome friends are right when they tell me I deserve things for my self.
And for the first time in my life, I think I can keep up my resolutions.

____

Mini Games
none yet
____

Donations

SPOILERX

none yet

Last edited by Lilith W; 01-05-2010 at 06:58 PM..

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-30-2009, 02:20 AM

Writing Contest!

NOW CLOSED!
Okay, once again, Clair is hosting the Writing Contest. It's simple really. You fill out the following forms, make sure to follow all the rules and it'll be fun. The prizes will be announced later.

SPOILERX

Rules:
1. Word Count must be at least 350 and at most 400 (if there is a few words over 400, that's fine, but lets not push it past 420 words) Entries that are under 350 words or over 400-420 words will not be accepted.
2. Code Word(s) is Christmas Blanket.
3. Keep entries appropriate for Menewsha!
4. Fill out Entry Form Completly and PM ALL Entries to me. Any entries posted in the thread will be ignored.
5. Have fun and be creative- that's how I'm judging this contest! ;)

SPOILERX

Categories:
[1.]
Write about your hopes and dreams for 2010! What are you looking forward to? Anything you're dreading? What does 2010 have in store for you!? What do you hope will happen!?

[2.]
QUICK! Amaze me! Write about something HUGE that'll happen in 2010! The sky rains ELEPHANTS! Chocolate becomes an illegal substance EVERYWHERE and people start bootlegging it! Be creative. Wow me with something crazy and unique!

SPOILERX

Form:
Code:
CLAIR'S WRITING CONTEST!
Username: (your name here)
Word Count: (please, it'll make it easier for Clair if this provided)
Category: (which category are you writing about)
Code Word(s): (this is required- it's mentioned somewhere above ;))
Entry:

SPOILERX

Entries:
Quote:
CLAIR'S WRITING CONTEST!
Username: Juneberry
Word Count: 361
Category: Category number 2.
Code Word(s): Christmas Blanket
Entry:

When two-thousand ten comes, do you know what will happen? The world will stop for five minutes, then restart. But wait, there's more! I heard that Atlantis is going to rise from the sea and begin to become so populated that it'll become the most densely populated places in the planet! Did you know that cows are going to be sent to Mars? Mars has methane on it, so they want to see what will happen if they send cows, that love to provide methane, to that exact place! Can you believe it? I can't. Oh well!

Oh! I forgot to tell you, my friend, that the world is going to change completely. Sadly, world peace isn't coming anytime soon. Nope! In fact, the total opposite. We're gonna be in the midst of a major inter-galactic war! Can you believe it? They're gonna find life on Jupiter for sure, they claimed! However, they're so scared of that fact, they're gonna bomb the populations when they do. They're so terrifying, those people! And to think that they said the world was having a truce with itself. Now it's fighting other planets! Will the war ever end?

I hate to babble on, but I meant to tell you also that starting on January the first, the calendar is going to change so that there are only five days in a week. Weekends won't exist! But, have no fear, we still get time off from work and school. Work and school will be one week, biweekly. That means that you get a whole week off every other week! And to top it off, they're lowering the cost of advil by taking it off the market all together. What will happen now? Well, NSAIDs like Advil will be illegal, but people will be able to use new drugs similar to tylenol that work more like advil and the like anyway! Isn't that great? We still have medicine if we need it! Even if it is random and strange! I hear that they're gonna make it out of plain ol' rain though, perhaps mixed with methane from the cows going to Mars, though. Isn't that lovely?
Quote:
CLAIR'S WRITING CONTEST!
Username: Izumi
Word Count: 325
Category: (a). Realistic New Year Expectations
Entry:

I will be honest – The year of 2009 was definitely a year filled with ups and downs. I’ve gotten my divorced finalized and remarried on the same day! Less than 6 weeks later we ended up signing for our first place together, which has been a massive step forward. With that, though, there has been some major setbacks – Aaron, my husband, has been temporarily laid off from work for a good third of the year, and I’ve been temporarily laid off as well.

Money has been tight, but due to the situation with our jobs I have been made eligible for a Pell grant and I’m planning to see it through 2 years of college at the bare minimum so I may walk out with a degree in hand. Going back to school is one of the things I’m very excited about this year. It’s been nearly 8 years since I last left college the first time around, and ever since I’ve been kicking myself upside the head for making such a stupid decision. Those 8 past years have been filled with jobs which have paid very little and were very unfulfillable, leaving me wanting more out of life. I think finally having some time on my own to make it without mom and dad has really given me time to find out what life is really like and to cherish the small things that we do have, putting me in a more realistic frame of mind.

There are so many opportunities that will become available to me because of being enrolled in school, and I am looking forward to not only completing my degree but to also reap the benefits of being a student. I’m looking forward to making new friends, using the on campus facilities (to help me loose weight and get healthy), and I’m also contemplating joining some of the school clubs to get me out of the house and socializing more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip
CLAIR'S WRITING CONTEST!
Username: Pip
Word Count: 368
Category: Hopes and aspirations for 2010.
Entry:
So… here we are, 2010. I am so freaked out, believe it or not. I’m getting this kind of fear. I’m becoming more and more scared of what will happen in the future as the years pass by me. What will happen? When will I die? But this isn’t about the scary part. This is what I hope and what I dream.
I want to do the best I can in school, because I want to be kickass lawyer. What may lie ahead scares the living daylights out of me, because you can never be ready for the unexpected. I hope to learn to come to terms with who I am, and that I do have friends that like me and think I am pretty, even if I don’t believe it. I hope to lose some weight and become a better person, because in real life I am a bit of a bitch. But, who am I kidding? I am never going to manage that in one year. But what I can and will do is always strive for the best, and even if am I not the best, I will give it my all. Do you know why? Because I care for my future.
I’m going to be a year older, and I don’t know what people will think of me, and I won’t be able to tell if they are lying or not, and that scares me so much. And if I die, because there is always a chance of dying, no matter what, I hope that I was happy, and that someone will remember me. And, I know that it’s a tired tale but when I die I hope we had the best of times. But enough of the depressing things, I hope that my friends won’t desert me. But I know for certain that I hope to get my BMI into an ideal part. I hope that I can finish some of my quests, and I dream that I will be liked by my fellow Menewshans. So, this is it. The end of my hopes and dreams, I hope it wasn’t too drawn out or boring. Maybe I did get a little carried away.

Quote:
CLAIR'S WRITING CONTEST!
Username: Ivvy
Word Count: 477
Category: Hopes and dreams
Code Word(s):Christmas Blanket.
Entry:

In two thousand and ten I have lots of hopes that I wish to accomplish into realities. I am a mother of three little boys and I am engaged to be married. In May of two thousand and ten I am getting married in the chapel at St. Luke's church in my home town. I hope for it to be a beautiful occassion to remember for a lifetime. I hope to be a good wife and see my family succeed in all they do. This new year I hope to see my oldest son finish his very first year of school and turn the big five. And I will be seeing my middle son into headstart. That will be fun to watch him grow as a person. I will celebrate my youngest son becoming a toddler instead of a baby and I hope to see him have the courage to walk soon. I dream of leaving this apartment behind me and moving into our firt home together as a family. No landlord, no remodel, no rude people breathing down my neck! I have been told I have very grown up dreams this year. And I am proud of them. I look forward to becoming an aunt this year as well. I found out my baby sister is expecting. It will be something new to me. We have a family full of boys so everyone is hoping for a girl this time round. This year I want to get healthy so I can take better care of my family. I want to be in better shape so I can do more with them and be around longer. That is important to me. I have also been inspired to start writing more this year. I may try to turn out a book and see where that leads me. I have so many ideas inside that I want to get out. I just have no clue where to start. But I will find that place this year I am determined to do so! My friends on Menewsha and my family say I can do it so I am going to believe them and go for it. And if I fail I will keep trying. I don't want to be stuck in a rutt for the rest of my life I want to make something more for my future. For my children's future. And I feel this is the year to get on the ball and do it. I want so much and I realize now on the verge of turning twenty six that the only way to do it is to get out there and try. Its like the old joke goes don't pray to win the lottery unless you bought a ticket. I will do it this year. I am determined.... so .lets get started and see what happens!
Quote:
CLAIR'S WRITING CONTEST!
Word Count: 352
Category: Second
Entry:
Do you sometimes get the feeling that this has already happened? If you do, you are correct (maybe you have some extrasensual powers that you don't realize you have?)! Because what will happen in 2010th is exactly that - it all will have already happened once, maybe in another life, maybe another reality, remember it or not.
2010th will be the year of your dreams and nightmares, because sooner or later many, if not ALL things, will come back at you, haunt or please you... Its the year in which you will have to think about the past, things lost and gained a lot.
Not many realize that this is the year in which they could change so many things, make it all for the better, and thats why they will hate this year, but there will be those who will be able to fix things and it will leave light impression on rest of their lives.
Many will feel haunted this year, unable to accept these half-surfacing memories, if the happenings repeating won't be the ones they have already had in this life, realistically. So, if you have strange dreams do not fret, but try to remember them and understand them! Maybe you just saw love of your previous life, who is now too living somewhere nearby or saw your other reality life long enemy who is plotting against you here as well.
And the worst part is that when the year 2011th comes, you will forget you have lived in this year, and think 2010th year is starting! Only maybe sometimes, you will get the feeling that this has already happened again.... And, yes, you will be a whole year older and not even know it, only sometimes the ehavy feeling will press in your heart and soul...
But remember, if you put this year to a good use, it might make your whole future better.
How do I know this? I am the Kitty Ghost form the Future, Mwah! Besides, this doesn't happen for the first time. But that, my friend, is a different story...

Last edited by Clair Voyant; 01-05-2010 at 11:58 PM..

Esmereina

Old 12-30-2009, 02:23 AM

Alrighty!!! ^_^ Evil Faerie Esmereina is here! I will be hosting the "Name that Champagne" contest. Be sure to follow the rules and use the application! Ok, Let's Go!

Here is the Template! --->

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!!!

1st PLACE: IVVY!
2nd PLACE: IZUMI!
3rd PLACE: SADRAIN

AND HONOURABLE MENTION: JUNEBERRY!!!!

YAY EVERYONE WON SOMETHING!!! XD Thank you guys soooo muccch for entering .. The prizes will be given to you by Seiishiro! :)

SPOILERX

Here Are the Rules:

1. Follow Menewsha ToS Rules. Muy Importante!
2. This is an Art contest. The theme is New Year's for obvious reasons.. lol
3. Make sure you keep it PG 13.
4. The Deadline for this is on Jan 4th at 10pm EST.
5. Use the application below and post it in this thread please.
6. Main accounts only pls. And you can enter as many times as you like!
7. I would need atleast 5 submissions if I am going to give out all these prizes..If I have less than that then its only going to be one big winner prize given out. ^_^
8. Have Fun! :)
<---- RULES

SPOILERX

Username:
Submission:
Brief Description:

<---Application

SPOILERX

1st Place: August 09 set.
2nd Place: Royal Cape
3rd Place: Bleeding Heart's Fan

Honorable Mention: 500 gold
<----Prizes

SPOILERX

Quote:
Username: Juneberry
Submission:
Brief Description: The ribbon of red symbolizes blood, which is a major part of life. New life refers to the new year, as a new year means a new chance, just as every day is a new chance in general. Time flows as it should- it won't wait for us. This bottle reminds us that every day is a new day- not a day to look at the past constantly. The colors are supposed to be colorful so that it can show the variety of new things in the new year, but... That part didn't come out as well.

Quote:
Username: Izumi
Submission:
Short Description: It's the classic champagne design, but with a little bit of a Menewshan twist. Hopefully you can tell Yumeh is the mascot for the design, as we all know CATS KICK BUTT!! Yah! :heart:

Quote:
Username:ivvy
Submission:
Brief Description:This is what all the faries are drinking to ring in the new year. It is filled with light and yummy goodness. It is in a green bottle so that the outside light will not break down the magic that is within the bottle. And the lable is a vivid green and red with gold lettering. A small fairy accents the bottle to show the pride put into it be the fine faries of Menewsha. Enjoy bringing in the new year. :)
Quote:
Submission:
Brief Description: Its champagne for those who love cats and those who knows how to be happy, even if what the life gives seems nothing more than ball of yarn.

<------Entries

Hope to see you here! And don't be afraid to enter, ok? ^_^

Last edited by Esmereina; 01-06-2010 at 12:17 AM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-30-2009, 02:31 AM

Post for all the Evil Faerie Updates and Links

Links (If you would like to be added please pm me)
Evil Faerie Event Hangout
Evil Faerie Normal Hangout
Clair's Art Shop for Charity
The Hetalia Hangout
The Insane Asylum's Christmas Party
Hangout Party for Winter Borns

Updates
12/29/09- thread created

Last edited by Lilith W; 12-30-2009 at 02:46 AM..

Esmereina

Old 12-30-2009, 02:44 PM

Alright!!! I think we are done now! So feel free to post now!

I will be gone for most of the day.. will be on tonite! <3

See you all later! <3

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-30-2009, 03:47 PM

WOOT! We're open! :D

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-30-2009, 04:08 PM

now it's time to get others to come

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-30-2009, 04:29 PM

Yeah... How do we do that?

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-30-2009, 04:34 PM

I AM HERE!! *tackles the thread and Lilith and Clair and everyoneee*

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-30-2009, 04:35 PM

@Clair- not sure, I told Rainy about it. Posted it in the hangout thread.

Yay its Rainy ^^
*hugs* you are the first person here.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-30-2009, 04:42 PM

I am? O: I thought Juneberry was here before me. x3
*snuggles*
BUT I AM GLAD I GOT FIRST VISITOR POST. 8D

Mmm, that writing contest seems totaly interesting. O:

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 12-30-2009, 04:43 PM

*Flutters in.*

Hello, Evil Fairies.

I am the Winter Nights Fairy for this outfit.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-30-2009, 04:46 PM

@Rainy- nope she hasn't been here yet
It does, the second one sounds like fun.

Hello Angel ^^
It is great to have you here.

If we get one more person I might have to host some mini games.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-30-2009, 04:49 PM

I am posting link in some thread, heheh. x3

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-30-2009, 04:54 PM

Yay, thanks for passing on the word. ^^

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-30-2009, 04:54 PM

You are welcome. <3
And thank you for linking to my hangout. <3 *huuugs* <3

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-30-2009, 05:01 PM

*hugs* I'll be right back. Got to hunt down my dogs.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-30-2009, 05:01 PM

I just noticed the trade. >o< THANK YOOU. *hugs*
And okay!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-30-2009, 05:06 PM

Hey all. I'll just come here and chat. Don't have time or energy to enter a contest though the writing one might have been fun

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 12-30-2009, 05:07 PM

I'm busy doing events on other sites at the same time.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-30-2009, 05:08 PM

There is still time for it, Kirin. *snuggles* QUite a bit of it. ^^

I see, Angel. O: I can only keep up with one site. x3

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-30-2009, 05:10 PM

Yeah but I don't work well with a time limit.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-30-2009, 05:13 PM

Well, then you can just hang out with us. <3 I don't think I will enter any contests either, since I am bad at writing about certain theme and usually do it only when things come to me by them self.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-30-2009, 05:15 PM

I'm not bad with themes. Just with time limits.

I'll post here to earn gold. *nods*