Azelf_Rampardos
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2007, 09:15 PM

Wow, you have a really nice Quest thread! Great banners! I wish you great success! :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-12-2007, 11:38 PM

titaneatomoe: sowwy sis i ate it all. Omm nom nom! I hope troy gets better. Did you see the joke presant that mom got me? the "Mr.perfect" Doll. I want to rip it's stuffing out SO badly! He's so corny. We also watched "dead silence" with shaw on demand. I love horror movies and how he get scared <3

melody xyelle: I love those too, they didn't have them that time. I want to find a place that makes good monshi (sp?) Even though thats more a japanesse thing. I had some one at work that made some for every one at the christmas party and they were so good. It is addictive, and if you don't really know people that play it It's kinda hard to get into. The classes my husband and I chosse kinda complement each other so it's easy to find a group. It's like we go on nerdy dates into another world when we play together.
:lol: and thanks for the "bump"

roocee: ya addictions are sucky >.< but I would rather be addicted to that then drinking ect.

Azelf_Rampardos: thank you i m glad you like them :D I'll add you to the list of well wishers on next saturday.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-13-2007, 01:35 PM

with as many of my friends play it's amazing I don't have it. It was installed on my computer for a while while one of my friends was staying with me XD Since her account was still being paid for she didn't want to waste it. Or something to that effect. It was funny hearing everyone talking through the vent headset thing though. we would have a good ol time just cracking up because of them XD <3 nerdy dates...too cute. <3

titaneatomoe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2007, 01:02 AM

ya im talking to Troy on the phone right now and he is just couphing awway as is mom. Heheheh yes ive seen your "new" hubby LOL "oh no hunny i'll make your dinner tonight, you just rest" LOL *runs*

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 10:15 PM

melody xyelle: Ya I never got used to vent. It really annoys me, and it is funny when I hear my hubby talking with his guild mates. It sounds like he's going nuts. "I NEED A HEAL I NEED A HEAL!"

titaneatomoe: *gets exacto blade* I wonder if he's stuffed with diamonds like the chipmunk doll were. Mauh hahahahaa.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 10:17 PM

People would just randomly scream things for the heck of it. I think one of them liked screaming 'Fornication' silly people.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 10:23 PM

lol you might have mis heard them say Fortication. It's a common priest buff, although people usually say fort for short. I've heard some pretty weird stuff on vent. The high school boys can get a little, well high school boyish when you talk in vent and happen to be a girl. So I guess some wacko saying Fornication is totally possible. Hehehe.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 10:36 PM

no, tey were my friends guildmates, it was fornication. It was one of the things they would just randomly scream in battle, along with tampons, and Penis >.< I think it was just that high school boy stuff XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-15-2007, 10:42 PM

melody xyelle: ewww boys are so lame some times. lol.

Random info:
I m SO hungry right now.

There's nothing I want to eat in the house except for a potato and it taking so long to boil/bake ect. . .

Damn you potatoes and your evil powers of yummy. I know your mocking me with all your evil brown eyes! Well guess what! You would be nothing with out your broccoli and cheddar toping. NOTHING I SAY! What do you have to say to that Mmmmm? Nothing? I thought so. Now hurry up and cook. *grumbles more inncorhent babble about randomness*

titaneatomoe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 03:31 AM

LOL i love that chipmunk's movie. such a cute pengi XD *sigh* im not a very good talker/typer so i never really do much of anything on here....i can never find a good topic to sit down and type up a storm...unless i write a poem/short stoys type thing but i dont have much time to do that. Meh oh well i must open up a mini shop some time soon to earn gold that way since i draw head shots fast ^^

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-17-2007, 03:40 AM

Now I want to watch that movie *starts sing "Wuuli Buwwi"*

I m actually finding it easier than I first thought it would be to earn gold here. I guess because I find good things to write about and can think of completely random stuff...like potatoes... err regardless.

I m about to open my first auction up in a permanent auction page. Every auction I have (if I have more than one) will be for 3 images. Since I couldn't decide if I wanted to do realism, cartoon or spooky chibi I thought doing one for all three might be good. We'll see how it goes. *is worried*

My quest is going well. Today I bought this cloak of healing and I have the high bid so far for a scarf set <3
:shock:

titaneatomoe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 05:07 AM

XD *dances* send me the link when you set your auction up. I saw the new cloak and Yay!! your geting items pretty fast here.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-17-2007, 03:11 PM

mmm potatoes with broccoli and cheese topping... that sounds sooo good! <3
Scott is making me breakfast today. I'm trying to train him to help more when he is home. And hearing him in the kitchen... it is working! <3 woohoo!!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-17-2007, 04:13 PM

titaneatomoe: The link for the auction is http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=30533
It's not started yet though. I want to make a sample of "spooky chibi" since I haven't drawn in that syle fora while.

melody xyelle: Hehe, good job on the man training. It can be dificult at times but worth it in the log run. I love when mine makes me pasta even if it's the only thing he can make. :D

In other news i m going christmas shping today *hates shoping* As well as possibly to see a movie. He wants to take me to see beowolf :D

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-17-2007, 04:49 PM

I love christmas shopping! It's fun! XD

Scott makes a lot of things well, but more of then then not he is too lazy to do it and so I end up cooking but when he does it it makes me really happy (:

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-18-2007, 05:25 AM

Well I went shoping and got nothing >.< I couldn't decide on anything today. It really sucked. Oh well next week I guess.

and i m off to the exchange again, I got outbid quickly on those scarves >.<

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-18-2007, 03:17 PM

D: I hate getting outbid. D< how rude.

I still need to go shopping, people keep asking me what the kids want and so I came up with a list and told them. But then...I don't want to get things if everyone else is going to be getting those things for them. >.< I think I will just save myself money this year since everyone is sending stuff for the kids and just get stocking stuffers...I'll let the grandparents fill up under the tree XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-18-2007, 07:16 PM

Hmm stocking stuffers eh? There's a thought. There's some cute girly accsesorries for the Wii that I know she'll like. I m thinking of getting her those and something else like a movie, Shrek 3 to be more precise. It's just the way our family buys movies I was afraid to get it. i came with a really bute puss in boots beanie baby plush <3

*I am puss...In boots. You killed my father now prepare to die!"

ok so that last part was princess bridebut ya lol cute movie.

duckyprincess
Princess.
Send a message via AIM to duckyprincess

Old 11-18-2007, 10:24 PM

I love the Princess Bride! that movie is completely awesome! Though as you wish is still my favorite line <33

We bought Shrek 3 when it came out. ^^;; Had the other two might as well get the last one! that and the last one was my favorite. Still almost makes me cry when I watch it and shrek decides that he does want to be a dad and that it isn't something to be scared of. But that is mainly because it was kinda how Scott got used to the idea of being a dad. He was scared as all else at first, but warmed up to the idea and became an awesome daddy <33

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 11-19-2007, 03:43 AM

I haven't seen the third one yet but I so want to. My niece has it so I think over Thanksgiving I will borrow it.

I loved the princess bride too. My niece was her for halloween last year.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-19-2007, 12:31 PM

how cute! XD
lol naother favorite line ' stop all that rhyming now I meant it!' 'does anybody want a peanut?' I still crack up with that one. <33

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 11-19-2007, 02:07 PM

Oh I love that scene!!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-19-2007, 02:15 PM

I don't think there are many scenes in that movie that I don't love... lol It was just an awesome movie. <3

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-19-2007, 02:16 PM

That's true but I still think that one is my favorite.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-19-2007, 03:31 PM

I can't really think of a favorite favorite scene, but I really liked the almost dead one with Miracle Maxand his wife. They were a cute couple. <3 I wanna have my marriage be just like theirs when I'm old. lol.