Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 11-25-2013, 08:15 AM

Teeth falling out! Though usually it's them crumbling down, rather than just falling out.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-28-2013, 06:50 AM

Okay suppose I'll start talking about my dreams here lol. I wish found this before while it was fresh still kinda!

All I know from my dream(s) is that I found me a cute guy I had a crush on (nobody real or anyone I know I believe) and I know I took him somewhere but I don't remember I think to his house but then it got complicated because he lived like 4 hours away or something like that.

And the next thing I remember was that for the first time ever as far as I can remember I dreamed I was a guy LOL what? xD Anyways I had a girlfriend, and we did all that relationship stuff and then idk like her family was like nooo and sacrificed themselves and her to inhabit herr body or something crazy like that and she died and I was so sad ... I woke up lol Q.Q

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 04:24 PM

I can't remember details of my dreams recently. Just that they have been weird as shit.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 05:43 AM

I can never usually remember my dreams =_= I'll be able to remember the moment I wake up! and even if I did tell it to someone else I forget as soon as I get up from bed :D so sad :/

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-08-2014, 04:33 PM

I know the feeling.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 10:08 PM

I hope I'm allowed to revive this thread! I can't remember when you aren't allowed to. But I'm trying to get some major threads going to get people more active. I think this is the only one I need to revive for that.

I'll start by adding the horrible dream I had last night. D: Keep in mind that I have a phobia of airplanes. Just, everything about airplanes. That they're in the sky, that I'm trapped inside one, germs... the list goes on.

I had a dream that a relative who lived overseas bought me a surprise plane ticket. But didn't buy one for my husband or daughter, which was weird to me, but ok because I didn't want them on an airplane either! For some reason I couldn't turn the trip down, and my entire dream was just of me trying to live my everyday life until the trip came around. But I lived in a constant state of anxiety and cried constantly, without ever stopping. I called my mom and cried to her about it, and then suddenly the trip was there (the same day somehow).

I got on the plane and the seats were hard plastic and uncomfortable like on a city bus, with no seat belts. And they were tall and darkly lit and only fit two people, but the airline had sat me with two people, one of them a large dude. It was horrible horrible horrible!

SepiaEyes
Le Ice Queen of Pluto

Old 11-26-2014, 07:37 AM

I've been having dreams lately where I'm living in a dystopian society. In some buildings, it's like a constant party, but in others, there's lots of people but it's all run down. Everything in the cities is crumbling concrete and rusting metal.

Last night was somewhat different. I dreamed I was getting out of the city to find peace and solitude. Somehow while driving, I lost my car. So I walked along the highway until I was picked by a man with an artsy looking van. He was nice and had some friends riding in the back. By night fall we came to the ocean and we rode out to a distant island on a ferry. I saw the island out in the distance with the lighthouse flashing a dim green light through the fog. We drove up onto the island and came to a little cape house with candles aglow in the windows. We entered the house and there was food on the table. We ate and the man took me upstairs to a little room looking out the the lighthouse. There was a little bathroom and I bathed myself. The man came in and took me back downstairs and sat me naked on some furs and quilts by the fire. I stared into the fire while he dried me off. There wasn't anything sexual, and I felt loved and comfortable around him. It began to rain and storm outside and the wind shook the house. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him and rocked me back and forth. Some piano music was playing on the record player. Then we got up and danced with his friends to the music. We were all naked and I felt so peaceful and happy. The music and the fire seemed to grow and become one. I then found myself dancing around a large fire pit and they danced with me, clapping their hands and stomping their feet. Someone was beating on a drum and I had a tambourine. We were on a hill with a forest below us and some mountains behind us. The moon was large and bright in the sky and the stars were numerous. The fire began to dim and we ran naked into the woods. I felt like I was flying. Leaves and twigs crunched beneath our feet and limbs flew past us. I looked beside me and there was the man running with me and he smiled at me, the moonlight shining in his eyes and smile. He took my hand and ran with me after the others. We ran until we came to a lake. One after another, we stepped out onto the water and began to float up into the sky. I looked up into the sky and it was a brilliant purplish hue. There was the big moon and all around it were stars and nebulae and the northern lights danced around us. Some bagpipes began to play short monotone notes and I looked again at the man still holding my hand. He had gotten a fearful, sad look on his face and he pulled me into him and held me as everything faded from view. My alarm clock was honking at me when I woke up from that beautiful dream. I cried on the way to work.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-30-2014, 02:24 AM

I'm glad you revived it, Poppy! Some of us were just talking about your thread over in Menewsha Nation :)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-06-2014, 12:27 AM

I haven't had any weird dreams lately but something weird has been going on with me lately.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-14-2014, 06:15 PM

So! I woke up from a nap about an hour ago and have some dreams to share!

I dreamed that my family and I had written a play and were going to have it produced. We were waiting for something on a bench, and then somehow we dropped the pile of unstapled papers that had the play typed and written on it! A couple was walking past and offered to help pick them up, but when they returned the papers to us, we found out that the first page was missing! We suspected later that the couple had stolen it! And we ended up on a wild goose chase through an apartment building.

Another part of the dream was an arcade, where they were giving away things from their Halloween stock to make room for Christmas and Valentine's Day things. My family an dI got lots of free stuff, including plushies and a cute cat hoodie costume.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-15-2014, 04:46 PM

Uhg, I've been having crazy nightmarish dreams lately. We moved the bed in our room and the whole fung shoey is jacked up, lol. Yes I know that's not how it's spelled. I don't even want to write what I've been having nightmares about it's so awful.

I wish I'd remember to try lucid dreaming when I'm laying in bed.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-19-2014, 01:32 AM

I had a dream that my alarm started ringing and that I got up to turn it off...

Kitsune37
Lady of Fae, Walker between Real...

Old 12-20-2014, 03:31 PM

I dreamed mini tornadoes landed in my city (I'm on the west coast) and rampaged all over. For some reason I tried to stop them and ended up running away from them. Next thing I knew I was being chased by one. I somehow, was running faster then one but running into another one. Then I ran left into a field, away from them.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-21-2014, 05:02 AM

I dreamed that I had woken up later in the day...but then I actually woke up and realized it was still early morning! ^_^

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 02:02 PM

hello all

Bishalisious
💕Deliciously Sweet & Bis...

Old 03-28-2015, 08:27 PM

RECENTLY I DREAMED I WAS AT A KANYE WEST CONCERT! HE WAS IN THE AUDIENCE & I REMEBER LOOKING UP AT HIM AS HE WALKED BY WITH THE MIKE IN HIS HAND & THOUGHT...WTH AM I DOING AT THIS CONCERT . A FEW NIGHTS LATER I DREAMED I KISSED P. DIDDY WHILE WE LAYED IN BED TOGETHER. LIKE WTF IS GOING ON WITH ME SUBCONSCIOUSLY

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-28-2015, 11:23 PM

Lol seriously!? XD

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2015, 09:42 PM

I haven't dreamed much lately.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-30-2015, 09:32 PM

I've been having strange dreams. But then again, I always do. XD

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 03-31-2015, 02:24 AM

The last dream I could remember was pretty darn weird.

It started out with a large, tall tower in a city called Echo. The tower apparently was built in honor of the Holocaust. And then, all of a sudden, there was thick gray dust making it's way towards the city. On the outskirts of the city sat a riding slash country club. I worked there at the restaurant at the country club as a waitress for my sister, who owned the place was was trying to get me to work up towards being a manager.

We had a regular there who was a bit older than me, had a job and a life of his own, who was always there and always requested me to wait on him. He was a family friend and I was pretty sure he was in love with me. Well there was another guy, who worked beside me with waiting the tables. He was my boyfriend in real life. I didn't really notice him, but we were friendly. I was friendly to everyone I worked with.

So then I got off work and headed to my sister's house, which was a nice little development house near the country club and I had a lunch. Then I said I was going to go riding, so I headed for the stables. That was when the last of the smoke that hit the city hit us. I had to hid in a confined place or apparently, I'd suffocate in the dust storm.

So I hid in a tiny ground shed near the part of the stables I was at and I hid there until I was found. It was the guy who looked like my boyfriend that I worked with. I called him my savior. We started flirting. Yadee yah. Then throughout the flirting there were little scenes of the tower, completely damaged and about to fall down from the dust, with men up near the top of it. It was scary.

The dream ended with a scene of on a huge-ass lake or sea on the other edge of town, a few sailboats with talk of giving off the dust.

It was plain weird. I almost wanted to turn it into a short story but it just all seems too weird to figure out for a solid plotline.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-31-2015, 08:37 PM

Oh that would make for an interesting short story.