Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 10-25-2013, 10:24 PM

How do you keep finding these? I searched again just last night, with several different search terms, and came up with nothing! But yeah, that's a size four.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-26-2013, 01:57 AM

I'm on the UK site. I just searched "river island blazer."

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 10-28-2013, 04:33 PM

SO many pretty things! That alas, I probably couldn't pull off. With these curves, I usually go for plain things and layer/accessorize.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-29-2013, 03:20 AM

I found this, and quite like it. Not enough to purchase it, i don't think, but I like it.

garden - NOIR NOIR

There have also been some household items on ebay that I've been mooning over, but that's a different thread...

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-29-2013, 06:12 AM

Is this an acceptable cheaper stand-in? (sold out, but you can prob find it somewhere else)
Not related but?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-29-2013, 06:42 AM

Both sold out, but whoa, is that a real building somewhere?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-29-2013, 07:17 AM

Yeah, but it's from a chinese resaler, so I'm 90% sure it'll be for sale somewhere else if you reverse image search. And I'd assume it's a real building.

EDIT: Dammit, looks like the only other place that sold it was Romwe and they sold out. So much for my cunning plan.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 10-29-2013 at 07:20 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-29-2013, 08:22 AM

That's okay, I think I have what I would be most likely to buy next in the top department lined up.

Kicking around on that website, I like the idea behind this corduroy dress: http://www.sheinside.com/Red-V-Neck-...-cat-1727.html
But that bust and cut just won't work with me.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-29-2013, 06:26 PM

They have some seriously unwearable stuff that would be cute if done better, I totally agree. Some of their clothes are so weird.

So what's your next top purchase, then?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-30-2013, 12:42 AM

This, I'm thinking: Navy Bellfield pheasant knit sweater - sweaters - sweaters / cardigans - men
There's a teal version too. I'm kind of leaning towards that.

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2013, 04:02 PM

I'm seeing a lot of River Island items. Haha.
I like that sweater as well that you just posted.

Here's my article of clothing that I cry about each day:
Reko Cat Dress
It's cat lady crazy, but it is so me! I've contacted the company Reko, but they couldn't find the same print, but they found a similar one with dogs on them... It wasn't the same.
I'm just filling the void of that dress with other cat things. (hoarding alert, yikes!) Lol

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-31-2013, 09:35 PM

Oh wow! That's some dress. That kind of print is popular lately. And Mod Cloth is pretty popular. Given that, you might find it on ebay at some point.
As far as prints like that, you might like Jeffery Campbell's tapestry boots:Jeffrey Campbell Lita Cat Tapestry
There was also a dog version of them, with a less ridiculous heel, but I can't seem to find those anywhere. It's hard enough with my shoe size as it is.

Muchacha Ahcahcum has a lot of items with that vibe, though they are hella expensive and often hard to find in western sizes. But there's this bag, which I plan on getting at some point in the near future: muchacha cat bag | eBay

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2013, 07:14 PM

Thanks, Cardinal, but I believe it's a lost cause unless someone (for some very odd and dumb reason) decides to sell theirs!
I love Jeffrey Campbell! Especially his litas. Out of my pocket range, though, but possibly one day.
Ridiculous heel? All of my heels are at least 3 inches and most of them are 5-6
Thanks for the share!

Muchacha bags look adorable! I don't think my family or boyfriend would allow me to get anymore cat bags, though.
I plan on getting these cat flats in both red and black :P

I also missed out on the Target x Philip Lim collaboration by a couple of weeks. Been beating myself over on that one because I could have gotten my hands on a purse. Did you get anything from his collection?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 11-01-2013, 08:53 PM

Well, hope springs eternal! I know I keep crossing my fingers and logging on to ebay...
I'm 5'10" so heels like that do stray into the ridiculous range when I'm wearing them.
I know how it is with bags. I went to england this year and came back with... four, I think it was.
I didn't get anything from the collection, but I pressured my mom to. It's really her style. But in the end she didn't. I love-love-loved the alice temperley collection they had about 5 years ago. I still have the edwardian blouse she did. I just wish it was a better fabric. Oh well.

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 11-01-2013, 09:48 PM

Biggles is my height twin! Kinda.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 11-01-2013, 09:56 PM

Kind of? Are you 10'5"?

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 11-02-2013, 03:21 AM

Ah. That'd put an even bigger damper on finding jeans.
I'm 5'11. :P

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 11-02-2013, 07:38 AM

I thought Cherry would want to see these: Chocolatiers of Joy Boot | Mod Retro Vintage Boots | ModCloth.com
Vegan! Victorian! No ZIPPERS! In my size!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 11-03-2013, 08:20 PM

Just collecting a few more grumbles

Zara slippers. These were actually available in my size when I saw them, but it was just after I got back from england and I didn't have any money.

Topshop dress. Like so many things, I first saw it in google image search when looking for something else.

Also Topshop. This was only recently added to their website, but it sold out near immediately as far as I can tell.

I found this on the website Cherry shared, SheInside. It's sold out (I swear all but two things are sold out on there), and it only came in one size. I don't have a tiny asian body :/ Still, If it had worked, I would have worn the bejeesus out of it.

Edit: I actually found it elsewhere: http://www.dhgate.com/product/dhgate...FSU6Qgod3DEAgA

I wonder if an XL would work for me...

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 11-03-2013 at 11:51 PM..

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-06-2013, 03:58 AM

Oh, no... Biggles, the pheasant sweater you posted seems to be gone now. You're cursed.

iCandy, the print on that dress seems like something you might be able to find at a fabric store. If you feel up to a challenge, you could try hunting some fabric stores (and walmarts, if you have any that still have a fabric department) for a similar material and purchase a dress pattern to make with it.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 11-06-2013, 04:12 AM

It's gone on that site, but I know another site with it

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 AM

not fashion, but look what I'm going to buy!
Kobe Minatogawa Boeki Seisahin Kyoshin Kai ~ 1911 Poster from Zazzle.com
A small version of it, anyway.

this is relevant to my interests:
Kilts: go into the fold - in pictures | Fashion | The Observer

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-20-2013, 11:00 PM

That poster is so pretty! Very you.

I have a wool kilt that my mema got me in Scotland. It might be a bit big for me now (I was a bit chubby then >>), but it's adjustable. I don't wear it much because I'm afraid of messing it up, but I really ought to try it with some sweaters. Lord knows I have plenty of cozy ones that would go with it. It's high waisted, too.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 11-21-2013, 12:28 AM

Kilts are my one exception - Mine has a leather clasp on it. I don't wear it much, but I don't see myself getting rid of it either.

Hooray for high wasted clothes!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 11-25-2013, 02:47 AM

A girl in my class has this coat, and it is amazing in person, much more subtle than it looks in the photos, and a great fabric. This is the only place I can that has one larger than a small. And even this medium would only fit a size 6, looking at the brand's size guide. My boobs don't cotton to size 6.
Storm Striped Coat by Gentle Fawn | Affordable Trendy Coats | JupeBoutique.com