Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 08-08-2011, 03:18 AM

After flinching slightly when he felt a hand on his shoulder, No Name sighed lightly when he was calmed and looked up at the white haired one with a small awkward smile. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbled, then climbed to his feet.

Ellancher
Pure Randomness... now in an ext...

Old 08-08-2011, 07:50 PM

Warden nodded, helping him up onto his feet. "Its okay, you don't have to be scared when someone makes some kind of contact with you." He said, letting go of the boy shoulder. Stepping up a few stairs he looked over his shoulder and beaconed the boy to follow him.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 08-09-2011, 03:59 AM

"I-I'm just not used t-to it." The dark haired one said awkwardly. N.N. looked up at the other as he went up the steps, and with a small smile followed after him. He made sure to take deep breaths so the steepness of the stairs and the height of it wouldn't bother him as much. "Th-thank you f-for you help." He mumbled softly, as he climbed slowly after the other man. No Name was starting to relax a bit more, since he knew that there really was no harm ment toward him at this place. Well so far at least.

Ellancher
Pure Randomness... now in an ext...

Old 08-10-2011, 02:28 AM

Down one hallway a door of a dark wood with the number one lightly painted on ended a hallway of numbered doors. Stopping, Warden pushed it open slightly. Looking over his shoulder he motioned for the boy to follow him inside. "We'll clean you up in my room." He explained, cocking his head to the side slightly.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 08-10-2011, 02:34 AM

N.N. stood on the top of the steps with a hand against the hallway wall. He held tight to the fabric around him and silently nodded. It confused him a bit of how the doors were marked but it must be how they kept the rooms from getting confused. A little nervous, he walked up beside the other, his head still lowered down a bit causing his dirty and snarled hair to fall in his face. The dirty young man wasn't really looking forward to getting 'cleaned up' but he didn't really want to cause trouble for the other that had been so nice to him so far. Even though for a moment there, the pale haired man scared him a bit.