blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-20-2012, 03:44 AM

Memories of Lives Past

What happens after one dies? Do we go to Heaven, Hell, purgatory, limbo, or some place else? In this world when one dies they are reincarnated in the next cycle. Most of the time the reincarnated person has no memories of their past lives, but lately their has been an increase in people who have had memories that are not their own yet are. This interruption in the cycle has never happened before.

Will the people go insane from the awakening of their long dormant memories?

Our Story

In the year 2586 a new plague ravaged the land. People became fearful of this virus (plague/virus name pending) which has wiped out several small third world countries. Those who haven’t been infected have traveled it a remote location in the Amazon. Here they have built a city and surrounding the city is a wall. The wall was constructed to keep everything out of the city that might be carrying the virus. On the outside of the wall are sprayers to kill off the vegetation nearby. This city has come to be called Eden (name pending…really). Eden cut itself off from the outside world. Now most people who live in Eden believe it’s a utopia and that nothing could ever go wrong. They have forgotten about the outside world and what things were like before the plague. A hundred years have passed since the formation of the city. Things seem to be running smoothly as ever, but not all is well in Eden. Lately there have been a few individuals how have been complaining about memories that aren’t their own, yet they somehow are. Some believe the people are just insane and others think that maybe it has something to do with reincarnation or that history repeats itself. While others don’t care at all. Now those who are having these memories of past lives have to figure out what is happening and what they are suppose to do. Will they be able to figure it out and possible save the community?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-20-2012, 03:46 AM

Maiara 'Mai' Kingsley

Sex: Female
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: hazel blue
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Past Life Name: Asha Nightingale
Appearance: She is average height, though she thinks she's short. She has a medium build with light muscle definition. Her hair reaches down to her waist line which often curls into spirals since it's wavy.
Bio: Maiara grew up in a household that was semi-chaotic. Because of her grandparents she didn't have many friends over. Not that it mattered because she didn't really have any friends. When she was little the other kids usually made fun of her. So she tended to keep to herself. Now that she's older she still doesn't have many friends and still keeps to herself. She doesn't show her emotions often anymore, but she's never told anyone why. Growing up she had many pets and has a love for animals.
Personality: She is a quiet person and usually soft spoken. When pushed she has a temper.
Other: She doesn't really want anyone to know about her past. She rather have people judge her for who she is not by who they think she is. In every life she has had some kind of accident when younger, leaving a crescent moon shaped scar on her left thigh just above the knee.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-21-2012 at 03:47 AM..

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 02-20-2012, 08:05 PM

Apollo McQueen
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Orange
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210 lbs
Past Life Name: Simmon Loveet
Appearance: though a bit all he is still on the skinny side, but had muscles and isn't afraid to use them. His hair is most usually tied behind him and away from his face, he tends to wear whatever fancies him.
Bio: Having been left in an orphanage til the age of 16 he lived quite a humble life. Then he was snatched back by the family that had discarded him, because without him they would have lost the inheritance that they'd worked so hard for. Now he lives as an aristocrat because of the fate thrown on him.
Personality: He doesn't speak to anyone he doesn't deem worthy and tends to help others without thinking, and also doesn't want his kindness known.
Other: He has a birthmark in the form of a butterfly on his left shoulder, which no one but his family has seen. He also has many scars from beatings on his back...

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-21-2012, 04:57 AM

There were drops of sweat on Maiara’s forehead as she tossed and turned in her sleep. This morning was just like most anymore. She was having a dream of a time and place she has never seen. Having visions of memories that are hers yet they are not. The dream was reaching the part she always hated. That always made her wake up.

Asha stood beside a young man. They had been trying to talk to the mayor of the city. Their plan had failed and now they were on the run because the mayor along with other city officials thought they were a threat to their 'perfect' society. She didn’t mind being on the run as long as she was with this man. Walking along a path in a wooded area just outside of the city limits they chatted lightly, trying to come up with a new plan. They hadn’t realized they were being followed. The two had decided to rest on one of the park benches and things seemed to be just fine. She leaned her head back and stared at the sky. “Why won’t anyone believe us? Why do we have to be the ones to convince everyone?” Sighing she closed her eyes. “Anyway, are you hungry? I’ll go get us something to eat.” Her companion smiled at her. “I don’t know why, but we were chosen for a reason. We’ll figure something out. I’m a little hungry as well.” He leaned close and whispered in her ear, “please be careful. They’re probably watching us.” She smiled as she leaned close and gave him a light kiss on the lips. “I will, be back soon.” With that she got up and left. She walked slowly down the path, but she didn’t get far. A man came out from behind a tree pointing a gun at her. Before she could react the man shot her. She collapsed to the ground with a hard thud.

Maiara woke up screaming. She hated this. Seeing what could be her own death or was her own death scared her. She didn’t know why she had these dreams, but she had had enough. She needed to find the man in her dreams. Maybe then she would be able to get some answers about what was going on or if she was just insane. The only problem with her plan was she only knew the man’s face. Without a name it would be nearly impossible to find this person, if they were even real. Climbing out of bed she went to get ready to go in search of this man she knew yet didn’t.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 02-21-2012, 05:22 AM

Apollo was returning to his bed at dawn. He'd been out all night in an attempt to avoid the dreams that haunted his sleep. If he could manage to exhaust himself enough, he could avoid them sometimes. But they were so vivid, he knew what this was and did not like it. He was with a woman, he was by himself, he was a child, he was in school, they were always so jumbled up that he couldn't make any sense of it. He was not the type to like not being in control of himself.

And this whole past life thing was getting to him, because it didn't allow him peace ever. He would not stand to have his sleep deprived more, if only he could find the strength to stand. But he'd fallen asleep, and his dreams began. Always changing, "Mommy!" "Teacher!" He was running through a field with a little girl and they were laughing, tumbling and enjoying themselves, he was being shot to death, he was being bullied at school, his mother's smile; and a warm embrace from her. Sometimes it happened longer than that, sometimes shorter, he hadn't wanted it at all but it happened almost no matter what he did.

It wasn't his life, he wasn't whoever he was in his dreams, he was Apollo McQueen heir to the McQueen fortune, and he was not weak enough to give into the impulse to just quit give up and let these supposed memories win. He was stronger than that.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-21-2012, 05:47 AM

“Am I insane,” Maiara questioned her black cat, Bagheera, who was now stretching on her bed and staring at her. She chuckled lightly at herself and held her forehead, but the amused expression on her face quickly changed to one of worry. Really she didn’t really have any idea where she should begin her search or if it was even worth it, but she had to do something. As things stood now she was barely getting enough rest. Looking again at her cat she reached over and scratched his chin. “You don’t really care either way do you? As long as you have a home and someone that give you food and water you’re happy. It must be nice to have a simple life like that.”

She went about her normal morning routine of showering, feeding Bagheera, and getting ready to go out. Today was a rare day off for her. So it was a good day to start her search. Going to her closet she picked out a purple sweater dress, black leggings, and her favorite knee-high black boots that had straps that crisscrossed around them. It wasn’t long before she was ready to go out. At least it was still early autumn so she won’t need a jacket. In her mind she checked things off her list; keys, wallet, sketch book, pencils, camera, extra batteries… Satisfied that she had everything she needed to go out she locked the door to her small apartment. First thing was to get breakfast and she knew the perfect little café to grab a bite to eat.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2012, 04:32 PM

(I am sorry, my sister took my laptop and went through my stuff, that included my rps and stuff -_- I hate siblings sometimes)

When Apollo was awakened by his butler, it was because his 'Mother' (Apollo himself sneered the word) was calling for him. As was the woman's mission to get the fortune through the sacrifice of her son, and she more than likely wanted more money to go out and spend on bets and clothes and males for a bit of fun. He was at his wits end. There were definite signs of anger. He couldn't take the way that he was living, he was supposed to be an aristocrat it this world, and yet his mother was still leeching off of him. Today was the last time, if she could not find a way to provide for herself within the allowance he set for her she would be on her own. And that was going to be that, he didn't have anytime for this foolishness when all he wanted was sleep.

As he was dressed in a fine charcoal suit with an electric blue handkerchief in his pocket and a black button up shirt under, and presentable suit shoes, he made his way down the stairs to the sitting room of his home. His mansion was larger than regular homes but smaller than most mansions, he didn't like having too many people around. As he entered the room, the woman threw herself on him in a flash and heavily perfumed show of maternal interest. He didn't do anything but stand there til she let him go, and once she did he snapped his fingers before seating himself at the small writing desk in the room. He wrote up the document and affixed it with his seal and then snapped his fingers again, where as the butler returned and sealed the document in an envelope and then sent it off to be mailed.

"Allowance..." was all he said while looking dead at his mother before leaving the room as she let out the most horrible tantrum he'd yet seen her throw.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-26-2012, 05:32 AM

(That's alright. I've been on and off all week. Plus I wasn't feeling good earlier in the week.)

Maiara slung her black messenger bag over her shoulder as she quickly walked down the stairs. Even though she forced the questions and thoughts that were flooding her mind she was having trouble masking her emotions. Or at least that is the way she felt, but anyone that looked at her would have most likely seen her normal serious expression, but with more determination than usual shining in her eyes. Reaching the bottom of the stairs she turned head out the sidewalk instead of going to the parking lot. The air wasn’t too chilly this morning and there were only a few clouds in the late-September sky. The forecast seemed to be right so far and they weren’t calling for any rain until later in the day. She smiled slightly to herself at the thought of being able to walk in the rain. At least that would be something she could look forward to.

Walking along the empty sidewalk towards a nearby shopping district she turned on her mp3 player, only sticking the left ear bud into her ear. Music, that will help me relax and think or so she thought. One of her favorite songs began to play, B*tch by Meredith Brooks, and she started to sing along. Singing along with the music helped to make her walk go faster. It also helped to clear her mind a bit and to think more positively. I can do this. It shouldn’t be that hard right? Especially if I go about this like I normally do with other problems I have. I’m usually good at making plans and thinking creatively so that should help in this kind of situation right? Just got to be positive about things. Before she realized it she was entering a small shopping district with privately owned business. In this little shopping district was one of the best cafes in the city. It was the perfect place to start her search and to get a good breakfast. This morning would be even better since it wasn’t too cold to sit outside.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 AM

(You look very.... Leprechaun-y... Irish or just in the spirit?)

He sighed as he looked over account books and different expenses. He had to make a few lists of changes to the company's policy. He was the heir and current owner of the largest corporation which did a multitude of things, owned multiple other businesses and dabbled in just about everything. He was so to speak a Prince of modern times, however he did not feel it. Especially working on about 15 minutes of sleep. Maybe if he went to the office, he could find some peace. Then he thought against that, he knew people would rush him for hrs, maybe the whole day.

Everything he could think of was out of the question. He groaned and dropped his head in his hands, he heard his little cousins outside playing in their playground. It made him smile, but it didn't take away his fatigue. At least if he was going to be awake anyways, he should do something he wanted to. So he was going to leave, dressed as he would have before inheriting the company and becoming the man he was today; black pants, a red banded shirt and his armlets with some black boots sounded very much like a plan.

He threw on his aforementioned outfit and headed out of the estate, blending in with the crowd thankfully. He was going to wander for a while before settling somewhere for breakfast.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 05:14 AM

(Yeah, just felt like going ahead and trying to toss something together for St. Patrick's day)

As she passed by some of the shops she looked in the windows. A few things caught her eye, but possibly shopping for some of those items would have to wait. For some reason things didn’t seem to be as busy as usual. It felt a little strange as she entered the almost empty café. The cashier behind the counter greeted her with a good morning. She smiled slightly “Morning, business seems kind of slow today.” The cashier nodded, “Yeah, seems there is a new coffee house a few blocks away. It’s taken away some of our regulars.” Maiara listened as she looked over the menu, debating on what to have. “That stinks. Hopefully things will pick back up after the fascination with the new place dies down.” “By then some other new place will be opening.” They both laughed. It was kind of nice being able to talk like this to get her mind off of things. Of course it helped that she somewhat knew the cashier due to how often she frequented the café.

“Hmm, I think I’ll have a blueberry muffin and a jasmine white tea please.” She was now at the counter. “Like I couldn’t have guessed what you wanted,” the woman behind the counter joked. This was one of her normal orders that she got often. “Am I really that predictable?” “Somewhat, since you always order some kind of tea and you do tend to order the blueberry muffins a lot.” A slight frown came to her face at the thought of being predictable. She didn’t know why that thought upset her, but it did. After a few minutes the woman gave her her order. “Here you are. That will be $4.” Taking her muffin and tea she paid the cashier. “Thank you.” Without saying anything else she went back outside to sit at a table.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2012, 03:12 PM

(I'm sorry, it takes me so long to reply... but I have to feel my post is right... ^^;)

Apollo saw a girl in a cafe window and was so shocked to see her that he suddenly stopped and only stared for a while. But he felt something as he stared at her. For some reason he felt like he knew her. He walked into the cafe without thought and then stood there for a split second before approaching her table. "Um excuse me miss, may I sit with you?" he asked softly, hoping she said yes. And for some reason looking at her made his chest ache.

He felt like if she said no his heart would be crushed, and like it was something he needed to live. She wasn't even known to him, he didn't usually come into the city, let alone talk to others. He rarely opened his mouth to anyone. But to talk to her seemed natural and right, like he'd always done it. Suddenly a vision flashed before him, of another life. Of the girl he always used to play with in his dreams. He understood it almost immediately and accepted it, as thought it were the most normal thing ever.

He was seeing his lover from his past life, that was why he felt like that. But he wondered if this girl remembered him, or even if she was the same as before. He didn't have many coherent memories of before, but he knew instinctively this girl was the one he'd been with. He'd loved her dearly, she'd had to do with his death after all. He wasn't sure how to go about talking about it at all, all he knew is that even if she had no memory of him from before he wanted her to have memories of him now.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-17-2012, 04:08 AM

(It’s alright. I haven’t really been around a lot lately due to not having the time or having internet problems)

Maiara had been staring into her tea and didn’t notice the man that approached her. Hearing his voice, which sounded so familiar and warm, she just answered without much thought. “Isn’t that a silly question to be asking me Simmon?” Once she realized what she had said she straightened in her seat and actually looked at the man, apologizing. “I’m sorry I tho…” Her voice trailed off as she stared in disbelief. Could it really have been this easy to find the man in her dreams. The one she knew she loved even though she didn’t know him yet.

A few awkward moments of silence passed between them before she spoke again. “Forgive me, I’ve had a rather strange morning. Please be my guest and have a seat.” She gave him a warm smile. Her eyes lowered and she was sure that by now her cheeks were red from embarrassment. How could she have called him that name and then stare at him. It was so rude of her. She needed to calm down. Maybe her ears and eyes were playing tricks on her because of that nightmare. This guy probably thinks I’m unstable.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2012, 03:22 AM

"No Asha, it's not all that strange is it... I've been dreaming of you, of us. Don't tell me you thought it merely a dream." his voice came out husky and deep from so much silence, but he felt as though the words were right, like all the words he'd never said belonged to her. It was a curious sensation, seeing your past life in front of you while seeing the present.

He admitted to himself that he wasn't crazy but in fact was quite sane, had he known beforehand that he'd find the woman in his dreams, he would have stepped foot outside more often. It occurred to him that they could have been merely a breath away for years. And that thought angered him slightly, because he'd been such a recluse and had secluded himself tightly in that estate for months at a time. But had he met her before the dreams had started, would he have known her?

That was something else to ponder.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-25-2012, 05:22 AM

“I’ve been having those dreams for so long that I wasn’t really sure what they were anymore.” She was still blushing slightly. Her mind was filled with many thoughts, questions, but all of that didn’t matter right now. What matter was the fact that she wasn’t insane and the man whose side she would stay beside was real. The two of them had found each other.

If only she had known starting her search would be so successful she would have started it sooner. There was a mixture of emotions in her eyes as she studied him. He looked very similar to the man in her dreams and his voice was the same. There was no doubt it was him. Besides if it wasn’t him then how would he have known one of her names from the past had been Asha? “It’s hard to believe that this isn’t a dream itself…I wonder if our dreams will continue or stop now that we’ve finally found each other.” I hope the nightmares stop and that this isn't just another dream.