Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-21-2012, 07:04 PM

Derek felt lost. Why the hell didn't he kill her? He had the perfect chance, and oppritunity, and he left it slip threw his grasp. What was the matter with him? was he mad?

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-22-2012, 04:31 AM

Demicora started to walk towards her apartment as the man seemed to be walking away from her. There was only one problem as she thought of her maniacal plans. the male wasnt getting off her mind. Why though? He had let her live multiple times. it was just weird to her. When she finally made it to her apartment, she went inside to find a lot of people in there too. They were all making plans that had to be run by her, but she really wasnt in the mood at this point. She just walked into her room and layed down on the bed, wondering if someone was going to disturb her. It was about time that the police found her apartment. It was the one spot that actually had her name on it. It was the main area of their plans which she had been moving to another place anyways.

Andraus

Old 05-22-2012, 01:06 PM

Derek started going into circles aronud town, until He got to his Apartment complex. He then pressed his door key onto Apartment Number 21, and crawled inside. He The set up a Motion sensor, to see if anything was around him. Surpisingly, the One bing he DID get was from a Single figure, with one Augment.

Daeman35

Old 05-22-2012, 05:13 PM

Demicora laid in her bed as one of the males came inside to tell her about the plans they were making. Of course, she wasnt in the mood of listening to it.

"What's wrong cupcake?" Derek. The head of the group when she was not around seemed a little lost to why she would be feeling the way she was. He always seemed to have doubts about her being in charge, now he just seemed caring for some reason.

"Im fine." She said, sitting up.

"No your not. This job has got you completely stressed out of your mind. And you lost your job not to long ago because of Galic's death. You have no income coming in." He came up behind her and started to massage her shoulders. "Maybe you just need to find another job. I know plenty of places that would take a girl like you into their hands. It would be no problem at all."

Though he was behind her, she knew he had his smile of wickedness, plastered on his face. "No. I will find my own job, thank you very much." She said. She was about to get up, but he kept her down by pressing downwards on her shoulders. "Let me go."

"You could always just give me the reins of this operat....." He got a quick swift punch to the gut before he could spill out the next words and went backwards on the bed.

"I could but i wont." Demi got up from her spot on the bed carefully, put the skirt in its drawer and walked out the door to start the planning. When she did so a couple people walked into the room to help Derek on her command.

Andraus

Old 05-22-2012, 09:03 PM

A smoke grenade dropped from the air-shaft. Smoke started filling the room.

(sry it's short)

Daeman35

Old 05-23-2012, 05:14 AM

(Im confused on what room your talking about, but ill go along with it. And thats no problem. Everyone has those moments.))

Smoke started filling her living room. All the people started to scream as Demi was on her feet. She opened the door to her room and had all of her people run out the fire escape to the roof so they could go into their own apartments. Unfortunately, she was not able to make it. Or i should say she wasnt able to make it. She shut her bedroom door and started to cough as a couple peoples hands grabbed her. She was quick to fight them all off, but the smoke was now getting to her. It was making her tired and unable to breathe. They brought her to her knees and put her in cuffs that covered the body and forced her arms behind her back. This was so that her augmented arm would not be able to get free. The feeling was horrible, but the needle that went into her neck was even worse. It made her dizzy as she was sat up on her knees and the smoke was taken back into a device so the room was clear. There were no more plans on the table, nor other people in her apartment. They had gotten away, thank god. Now it was her..... and what seemed to be the police. None of them seemed to want to kill her. What was with the torture of not killing her? They all seemed to be just like the guy who hesitated before.