Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 07:10 AM

In this new york city high school, things are never quiet. From smoking on campus to making out in the girls rooms, the students have seen everything. Except for a strange illness coming across the school. Students are getting more and more taken in everyday. It is like a plague, one day the students are normal but the next day, they aren't themselves. It is almost like they aren't fully there. Well these two school paper reporters plan on uncovering the truth about what is going on. Is it an illness or.....something more.

My person:

Name: Hailey
Bio: Hailey is the co lead reported. Her and her friend never fight over anything so they both agreed to share the responsibilities for lead reporter. After hearing about the strange sickness, hailey agreed to do anything it took to find out the cause of it. She wants to help her fellow class mates.
Pic:

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2012, 07:51 AM

Name: Vendetta
Bio: Vendetta had been picked on about her name for a long time but she was use to it. She is the co-lead reporter, next with her best friend. When Vendetta heard about the disappearance, she decided to figure out what was going on and aid her friend when needed.
Pic:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 02:59 PM

Hailey walked into the school. She didn't really like school these days, but it wasn't too bad. Besides the ill students. She didn't get why they weren't responding. It was like they were robots or something. She went into the news room and began setting up waiting for her friend Vendetta.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2012, 07:29 PM

Vendetta hoped in her white nissan 350z and drove to school. She knew that she promised Hailey that she will be on time, even though her being on time meant it was snowing in Hell. Vendetta pulled up in the parking lot and quickly walked into the school and ran the rest of the way to the news room, “Sorry Hail, I woke up late.” She sais with a nervous smile.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 09:05 PM

"It's ok Ven. I kinda figured you wouldn't be on time," hailey siad with a giggle. "ok i found some new leads for our story. The best thing i can think of is that after school we follow some of the infected students and see if they go home or what and we needs to see if it is with the family as well," she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2012, 09:16 PM

Vendetta chuckled softly as she sat in her chair and looked at the papers in her desk. "That may be our only option but how do we know that the infected person we're following actually going to lead us anywhere, they're probably just waiting to lure someone in." She said looking at Hailey and back at the paper, "Why were we not infected yet?" Vendetta asked aloud standing up and walked to the computer looking up something that can help them.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 09:18 PM

"I don't know maybe it is targeting certain people. and i know. we can't be sure. That is why we each pick someone. we follow two different people home. we can keep in touch with our phones if anything happens we can run and help the other," she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2012, 10:11 PM

Vnedetta looked at Hailey, thinking. "Oh yeah, it's targeting certain people alright, like the popular kids targeting the newbies of the school to join their clique." She said softly leaning back into the chair. "I see, alright. I'll use my car so follow someone and you can use, um, exactly what it is you use to get around." She joked softly looking up something that might have a hint of what is happening.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 10:26 PM

"I walk. That is how i get around since my house is only a few blocks down," she said. "We should get to first period. i don't want to miss english," she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-27-2012, 01:03 AM

Vendetta sighed and groaned, "But I don't wanna." She said getting up from the computer and got her backpack. "Well then, time for bordom." She said stretching.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-27-2012, 11:07 AM

"I know but we just gotta make it through english, math, and science. we get out early remember," she said with a smile.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-27-2012, 07:24 PM

Vendetta sighed lightly yawning, "Yeah, I guess." She said shrugging her shoulders and walked to the class.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-28-2012, 11:28 AM

Hailey took her usual seat as the class began. she got out her stuff and began writing down notes.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-29-2012, 05:12 PM

Vendetta sighed heavily as she pretended to listen as her phone vibrated and answered it. She looked at the message and it was weird, "I kmow what is happening 2 the students. Meet me after skool." it said, Vendetta tilted her head asked who it was as slowly looking around.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-29-2012, 09:34 PM

Hailey noticed Vendetta look around. what is it? she mouthed.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-02-2012, 05:39 AM

Vendetta loked at Hailey and pointed at her phone then at the door, she then raised her hand, "Can I go to the bathroom?" She asked the teacher as he nodded and she walked passed her desk. "Come outside." She whispered softly opening the door and waited for Hailey.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2012, 02:00 PM

Hailey asked if she could go to the office because she didn't feel good and he said yes. She walked outside and looked at Ven. "What is it?" she asked.