Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 09-12-2012, 09:51 PM

[FONT="Tahoma"]When she showed him his room she could notice he seemed a bit pale. "Sebastian, I have claustrophobia too. Just I got used to mine." She said, rubbing his shoulder. "When I was younger they would bring my mother and I here as sort of a drill to get us prepared for if someone started to attack the castle. And to calm me down so I wouldn't get sick, my mother would take me down to the rec room to get my mind off things. And before bed she would always take me outside for a little bit to swim." She said, taking her hand off his back. "I can show you around if you want. But if your tired then I'll just go for a swim." She said, glancing at the clock on the wall. "It's almost seven. I can make dinner later if you want." She said, leaning against his door frame. "That is, as long as you help me." [/FONT]

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2012, 03:54 PM

When Scarlett placed her hand on his shoulder, Sebastian tensed up. It was instinct, something he couldn't control. He was used to be alone so much that he had neglected that part of his own humanity: contact with other people. He inhaled deeply and forced himself to relax, though with his newly found phobia wasn't as easy as it usually was. After some moments, she removed her hand. Sebastian was just hoping she hadn't noticed. "I'll stay here for a while. My mind needs to clear some things first. Tell me at what time you need me down and I'll be there."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 09-16-2012, 12:32 AM

Scarlett had noticed him tense up, but decided not to bring anything up. "Okay. I'm going to go swim for a bit, then I'll make dinner." She said, giving him a slight nod and leaving.She headed down the hall to the elevator and clicked the button to the lower level. As it slowly descended lower into the mountain, she guessed that Sebastian just didn't like her touching him, which Scarlett was a person that loved to comfort people, so she would have to keep herself in control.

She looked up when the elevator dinged and then walked out, taking a left turn to get back to the control room. She then headed down the long stairs to get to the outdoors. Her walk in the dark made her heart race, but she would be fine. There was no one else here besides Sebastian, and it's not like he would turn on her. He was in too deep now. She frowned since she had caused his life to go downhill.

Suddenly the dark haired woman walked into the door. "Oww." She growled, throwing open the door. She eyed the shuttle as she shut the door behind her and then headed to the waterfall. She stripped down to her black underwear and bra and then sat her folded up clothes by the shuttle. "Hmmm.." She mumbled, slowly passing through the cold waterfall to get outside, though just as she stepped under it, she fell into the water. She swam as far as she could under the water until she saw an entrance underneath to the closest cave.

The water was rather blue, and revealed most of the aquatic life in it. It was very beautiful with the way the light shown through the water. It almost looked like it was dancing... She shook her head quickly and swam faster to go into the cave entrance. Once inside she quickly swam up to the nearest hole, gasping for breath once she got to the top. She glanced around at the cave she used to swim in almost everyday whenever they came here. It was still dimly lit from the few holes in the rocks above, and there was still many different objects she had brought over through the water. She slipped out of the water and crawled over to her 'Treasure' box that she had found in the water when she was younger. It was just an old trunk about the size of a shoe box that she had found jewelry in. Nothing special.

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2012, 11:43 PM

As Scarlett left his room, Sebastian began pacing up and down the space. His face showed how uneasy he felt about the whole situation. It wasn't just the "I'm underground" problem. No, for Sebastian, it was much more. Something had stirred deep down inside him, something he couldn't even remember. It was precisely that thing which caused his irrational fear. He stopped, took his bow, and placed it on the bed. "What the hell is wrong with me?" Taking a deep breath, he sat on the bed, next to his bow, and held his head in his hands. "I swear this is going to kill me sooner or later." His SeMI flashed, establishing a connection between Avina and himself. "Sebastian, you have to control this fear of yours. My readings tell me it's clouding your judgement, and if you are ambushed, there will be little you will be able to do." Sebastian stood up, possessed by a sudden outrage of wrath, and replied back angrily into his SeMI. "Don't you think I know that, Avina? Don't you think I've thought about it? I'm useless in my current state and that truly annoys me!" Master Marksman walked up to the small window and stared through it, wishing he could be out there instead of trapped inside the mountain. "I was born to live in the wilds, not to be trapped inside some fortress. My missions are always breaking in, not protecting. I'm not ready for this."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 09-18-2012, 12:30 AM

Scarlett looked through the jewelry, pausing on a silver heart locket she had gotten from her mother. "If only you were still around." She breathed, putting the chain over her head. She sighed softly, running her finger over the engravings on it gently.

She glanced to the water, watching as light danced across the water from the many holes in the ceiling. She looked to the rock floor of the cave, wondering what Sebastian was doing. He had seemed pretty uptight when she left, so she hoped he was okay.

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-18-2012, 03:04 AM

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you, Sebastian. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of this possibility. Organics tend to block some perspectives from their vision." At Avina's last remark, Sebastian laughed darkly. "I'm not even sure if I'm organic anymore, Avina. I have no bloody idea of who I am now." He sighed exasperated and headed back to the bed. Staring through the window wasn't going to help him at all. On the contrary, it was increasing his fear. Oddly enough, Sebastian wasn't one to be paralyzed by fear. Instead, his usually controlled tempered seemed to break its restraints and explode in a show of fiery wrath and untameable impulsiveness. "I have to walk this off." He reached for his bow, strapped his quiver on the front, placed his arm protection back in place, and left the room.

Sebastian walked quickly through the outpost's corridors, examining the place cautiously. Since he had little to no access to the structure's blueprints, he had decided to build them himself. At least that would keep his mind busy. As he walked down the corridors, his NEPA was building a virtual blueprint of the place he was in, placing everything in order and creating a 3D render Sebastian could manipulate if he desired so from his SeMI. There were an unnecessary number of rooms, so Master Marksman deduced the whole place could have been designed to house several hundreds of people. Maybe it had been designed as a bunker if humans needed to hide. "Who built this, anyway?" He frowned and kept on walking until he reached the lower floor. He knew he still needed to go down to analyze the caves, but he didn't want to do it yet. He stopped at the command center and stared at it. "Why is it so important for the CC to remain inactive?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 09-18-2012, 11:55 PM

((Should I just skip to later?))

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2012, 12:16 AM

{OoC: If you wish : ) }

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 09-22-2012, 01:43 AM

"Sebastian can you come help me real quick?!" Scarlett called on the intercom from the kitchen as she balanced a bowls and a few others trays of things on her arms. She headed towards the counter, sitting down the bowl of pasta and then putting a skillet on the oven to heat the spaghetti sauce. Just as it started to heat up she threw the noodles in it as well, she burnt her finger. "Shit!" She yelled, dropping the sauce spoon and cursing again as it hit the floor. "Ugh.." She muttered, picking it up and heading over to the sink to cool her finger off and wash the dirtied spoon.

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2012, 03:29 AM

{OoC: I've been crowded with homework and studying. Sorry for not replying, but I'll do so as soon as I can : ) }

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2012, 02:41 AM

"I'm on my way," Sebastian replied to the intercom as he stood up with his bow in his hands and began to make his way to the kitchens. He closed his bow and attached it to his belt, moving swiftly through the corridors. Sebastian had been checking his bow for anything that might have been damaged, scanning it thoroughly and feeling the surface with his fingers. If anything had indeed been damaged, he was pretty sure he could find something to work with to repair his bow. Not for anything he was a talented engineer. His lips curved into a half smile as he turned right, heading into the kitchens. There, he saw Scarlett struggling with several bowls and cooking materials. "Need some help here?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 09-29-2012, 01:53 AM

Scarlett glanced over at him. "Can you strain the noodles?" She asked, grimacing as the icy water hit her stinging finger. "I burnt my finger." She pouted, turning around and heading over to a nearby drawer to grab another spoon for the sauce. "So has your claustrophobia calmed down a bit? If not we can always head to the theater and watch a movie to get your mind off things." She said, giving a small smile as she grabbed an ice cube from the freezer and placed it on her burnt finger.

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2012, 12:18 AM

"Of course." Diligently, Sebastian walked up to the cupboard, took out the strainer, and walked back to the stove. He picked up the pot in which Scarlett had been cooking the noodles with a pair of mittens he had found lying around the kitchen, and went to the sink, taking with him the strainer. He placed the strainer on the sink and then poured the pot's contents into the strainer, removing the water from the noodles. When Scarlett mentioned his claustrophobia, Sebastian froze on his tracks for a split second before resuming activities as if nothing had happened. Truth was he had forgotten about it while walking down the corridors and hallways, but since Scarlett had brought it up, it reappeared on his mind, just like before. He cleared his throat before replying somewhat coldly to her question. "I'd rather not talk about that if you don't mind, Scarlett."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-08-2012, 10:36 PM

Scarlett sighed. "Fine." She stated, watching as he had tensed up after her little reminder. "Sorry." She said, grabbing two plates out of the cabinet and handing one to him. "So did I do good for someone whose never cooked for others before?" She asked nervously, glancing at the spaghetti.

There had been a few times when she had made spaghetti for herself, but never when others had eaten it. She got herself a scoop of the noodles and then put a spoon full of sauce over it. "Want to sit in the dining room?"

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2012, 02:26 AM

Sebastian nodded shortly as Scarlett handed him a plate with spaghetti. He observed as she went to sit down on the table to eat her food. Silently, he walked up to the nearest pillar and leaned his back on it, setting his right foot on the wall. Her nervousness as she asked if the food was good made Sebastian grin for a moment. Was that really important at that point? He shrugged carelessly, starting to eat his food slowly. "I guess it is important for her, after all." He took his time before replying. "It's good, Scarlett. Thank you." He then resumed eating his food as he did while on missions: quickly yet slowly enough not to rush, silently, and always aware of what was going on around him.

Once he finished, he walked to the sink, set his plate there, and then walked out to the corridors. However, just before he left, he turned around and placed a small microphone on the table, near Scarlett so she could see it. "Avina asked me to give you this. Due to the fact we must remain incognito in our ways of using communication devices, I decided to give you one of my spare microphones. She'll be able to contact you through it if she desires so. Also, you'll be able to contact me through it. If you ever need anything, just give me a call." He gave her a small smile and then disappeared down the corridors as silently as ever.

However, moments after Sebastian had left, the microphone he had left behind began buzzing. "Scarlett, are you there?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-12-2012, 12:00 AM

Scarlett smiled. "Thanks Sebastian," She said, watching as the muscles in his back moved as he exited the room. She shivered a little at his appearance and then stood up to put her dishes in the sink. Suddenly she heard Avina's voice on the little microphone. She quickly put her plate in the sink and turned on the faucet to let the water run over it. She turned, swiftly heading to the table and grabbing the microphone. "Yes Avina?" She asked, putting the microphone up to her ear. She wasn't used to technology, so she hoped that she was using it properly.

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2012, 03:43 AM

Avina's voice echoed around the kitchen for a while before disappearing. Even though she was an AI, her voice sounded almost human, not like most of those VIs programmed just to reply to certain questions. "I asked Sebastian to give you one of his microphones so we could talk privately. There are some things Sebastian never mentions to anyone but which you should know if we're going to be stuck in this situation for a while." For a moment, her voice held a small shadow of worriness. "Listen carefully. Sebastian can't find out I'm telling you this, alright? From the moment we arrived here, I'm aware you noticed a change on his attitudes towards everything. Your remark on him suffering from claustrophobia wasn't what caused his change. It was precisely his claustrophobia which provoked that sudden change in his mood. You see, Sebastian was trained to kill and to do it silently, swiftly, and efficiently. He sees his fear as a liability if he needs to respond quickly. Even more so, his MO is mostly infiltration, sabotage, and assassination, not defending positions. He's mostly on the run until he finishes a mission, but he can't do that right now. He feels bound and unable to think properly." Avina remained silent for a moment before adding just one more thing. "All I'm asking you is to be patient with him. He's not that bad."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-15-2012, 11:43 PM

Scarlett nodded a bit. "No, He's not a bad guy, I can tell. If he was a bad guy then he would've just left me behind somewhere." She said, looking around the room as her voice echoed about. So it's not claustrophobia? She questioned, but then listened as Avina explained what it was. "Oh, Then I'll give him all the time in the world he needs. I'm fine with spending some time alone anyways. I need to clear my head as well." She said, sitting on the edge of the table for a moment. "Is there anything else, Avina?" She asked the earpiece.

EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2012, 03:33 AM

{Sorry for not replying, school has gone hectic ._. I'll post as soon as possible, I promise!}