Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-13-2012, 11:15 PM

Kimi's eyes open a little wider as he gazes up at the angel on the staircase. The tips of his wings glitter in the bright light illuminating the entryway. Eyes still wide he looks up at his brother. 'What in the world did my brother do to get us here?! More over, just how hard did my brother hit his head? He'd never be friends with a guy so, so, SHINY!' Shaking his head he lets out a sigh.

Kei, who had been just a little overwhelmed by all the white gets drawn out of his funk by his brother's sigh. Looking down he coughs and wanders over to the closet to grab slippers for Kimi and himself. The younger brother bows slightly to the angel. "Thank you for inviting us." he murmurs, but still his voice reverberates around the room. Kei returns with the slippers.

As they're swapping footwear Kei examines the angel. 'Well, he seems to be in a better mood now, that's good. He was a little freaky before. . . .' With a cheeky grin Kei asks, "So, what's on the menu tonight?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-14-2012, 01:19 AM

Genryusai smiled as the other admired the hours with such awe and looked at them as he reached the bottom of the steps just as he was asked a question. "Well for you we have a delicious blood suppliment with plenty left over for you to bring home if you would like, as for your brother we have plenty of meaty products filled with the chemicals needed for your kind to live." Laiza spoke suddenly behind the two brothers with a smile upon her face. "Gen will give you a tour whilst we finish preparing the dining room." Then she was gone.

Genryusai just smiled a small smile and he flapped just the tips of his large wings to lift his feet off the ground a few inches and soon was over at the far end of the enterance back on his feet. "This way please." He said as the two followed him through the house he showed them many rooms including a full theatre and gameing room as well as a full training room with every different type of training equipment for every different type of creature. "I don't use this room very much." He said as he again began the tour eventually showing his room to them. "This is my room. The bed is over there" He said as he walked into the room "Over there" he said pointing off to the left "is my bathroom and straight ahead is the walk in closet."