Anemoi

Old 07-28-2011, 02:53 AM

XXXXXXX
Akiko could feel her feet on the ground below her as she walked among the rubble looking for something to eat. Anything to eat. She didn’t need to eat but it made her feel more human on this forsaken planet. She stepped over dead plants and branches. Everywhere around her seemed to be filled with death, destruction, and mutated animals that wanted her for a snack. Everything about this seemed so unreal but every cut and bruise proved to her how real it was. This was like something you would read about, she never thinking it could actually happen to her. Aliens coming from another world searching for something only to destroy it and move on. She brushed some of her red damaged hair out of her face as she continued. Her hair was spilled out down her back and almost reached the floor. She could cut it but she didn't feel she needed to look nice for anyone since there was no one. She walked to the edge of a cliff and her violet eyes saw an apple tree hanging slightly over the side. On one of the branches there hung the last bright red apple. For her, this was a treat. She was never able to find something like a fruit. They all had died off when the humans died off. Well, everyone but her.

XXXXXXX
She heard a loud rumbling noise coming from the sky. She looked up, from where she was climbing onto the tree, to see a large air ship. Does it see me? Will it save me? Her thoughts raced as she watched the craft. It had been ever since she heard the familiar sound of an engine, or even the thought that someone was coming. She quickly climbed the rest of the way up the tree and grabbed a hold of the apple. She was not going to leave it behind just in case this ship left without seeing her. If she left it behind and she was left her alone again then there was that chance that someone would take it before she got back. She jumped down and bolted after the ship. She thought of screaming, of waving her arms around franticly but that thought left. The engine would drown out any noises she made and waving her arms would just waist the energy she had. She thought it was just best to wait till it landed, if it landed, and save her energy to run after it. It wasn't going that fast anyway.

XXXXXXX
Is it landing, Oh god, if your there still looking after me, let this be my ticket out of this hell hole, she thought as she continued running. She did forget to sleep her normal hours because of a mutated bull that wanted to eat her. She had managed to lose it in the demented dead forest, as she liked to call it, early that morning. Or what she liked to call mornings. In this world there was no time, there was no day, no night. It was just all one eternal darkness and it had taken its toll on her. Her skin was abnormally pale as were her eyes. They would not be able to handle the light like it normally did. The lights that came off the ship of course didn't seem to bother her cause she was to worried about them finding her. She made her way down the broken paths dodging the random branches and what not that laid in her way. She didn't care about the rocks that dug into her feet, or the blood she left behind. She made it all the way to the cliff that looked over the valley below. The perfect spot that a ship could land safely and be able to lift off again with no problem. She panted heavily as she waited to see if it would land.

Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 07-28-2011, 04:12 AM

On the air ship called Draegon's Flame, was the usual organized chaos, well semi-organized. The air ships crew ran about and tended to repairs, whatsits, thingamajigs, and doohickies throughout the air ship. There was a small problem with one of the engines and the captian was bringing the ship down until the problems can be fixed. The planet he was landing on, seemed barren which was good so he wouldn't have to deal with landing permits and flying licenses. There was always an issue with the flying licenses since he didn't seem old enough to fly an air ship, let alone be a captain of one of the best air ships there was, or at least he thought it was.

"Prepare for landing!" The young captian called back to his deck crew behind him. His more-golden-than-brown eyes watched intently on the cliff where they would land. It was a perfect spot to stop and repair then take off once complete. "Right there." He called, making sure everyone heard him clearing. "Take her down nice and slow." The ship whirred loudly as the landing gear readied and the air ship slowly lowered onto the ground. There was a short harsh jerking of the ship as it made contact on the ground. "Karo!" The captain yelled angrily behind him to a young new flyman. "Sorry, Captain Ryuu!" The crewmate replied quickly.

Ryuu ran a black gloved hand through his black and dark blue hair with an exasperated sigh. "I'm going to go out and explore. How are the planet's conditions?" He asked. An older man at a console, looked over at the captian. "The planet is suficiant for departure." He said, basically saying the air was safe to breath. "Good, I'm heading out. Let me know when the repairs are complete." Ryuu said then turned from the flight deck and made his way past the hustle and bustle of the crew in the tight corridors to the 'front door.' He had no idea of the potential passanger that waited in high hopes near by.

Anemoi

Old 07-30-2011, 04:29 PM

(Sorry, I was sick yesterday so I wasn't able to get on Sorry about the shortness)

XXXXXXXAkiko watched as it finally landed. Her face lit up as she watched as it settled to the ground, lifting dirt and what not from the ground. She brushed some of her hair out of her face as she turned her body so she could climb down the cliff that was separating her and her salvation. She slipped her feet down to where she knew it would hold her weight as she gripped at a vine that was sturdy enough to hold her weight. She slowly, and carefully, made her way down the cliff. She was half way there when she felt the ground under her feet slip and she was only able to stop herself from crashing to the ground with the vine she had wrapped around her wrist. She felt it burn slightly as she stopped herself from hitting the ground.

XXXXXXXShe took a little break when her feet finally found the ground. She saw the door to the ship slowly fall to the ground and at first she couldn't move. She couldn't think of anything. After five minutes of just standing there she couldn't help herself as she dodged behind a bolder. Her shoulders rested against it as she tried to calm herself. This wasn't what she wanted to do. She wanted to meet the person but she couldn't help but to be scared. It had been years since she had ever gotten to see another person let alone talk. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She slowly turned her body and peaked over the edge of the boulder to see the person that was exiting the ship. Her eyes started to burn slightly as she looked into the light. It illuminated the entire space around her. It was just that bright.

Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 12-01-2011, 01:50 AM

Ryuu lowered the door and stepped from the ship, his boots settling in the dirt and dust on which they had landed upon. Looking around he took in the waste like scenery, if one would even dare to call it that. He smirked softly and felt the need to explore farther into the planet and with what he was told it seemed it would take a great deal of time for the repairs to be made. With luck, it would be done before it began or 'he' got to restless. Ryuu went back onto the ship for a moment and returned with a small pack on his back with some water and snacks, also a small weapon that was well enough to protect himself. The damage upon it was proof it it's experience. He was planning to make a long exploration.

(I duely apologize for not replying sooner. I couldn't think of what to put and I'm sad I still didn't have much to put. *cries* )