Clairefirestar9mm
Caboose :3

Old 11-27-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Andraus
The Year is 2575. Over the past Half Millenia, Human's have evolved in more ways then some would imagine. Solar Panels were developed for energy once the Fossil fuels on earth were deplated, Warp Speed Drives were developed in the Last Centuary, and Colonization has begun on a Universal Scale. Though through it all, Humanity has yet to end conflict. Humanity's insatiable Bloodlust has lead to Many inter-steller conflicts throughout the Past Millenia, but now Humanity is not the only Race involved.

During the Conflicts, Humanity has Encounterd Dozens of Extra-terrestrial life. Humanoids Such as the Djinn, a Species of tribal half humans, though most prefer to call them nekos. The Hybrid, a Advanced Race with Technonlogy Surpassing humanitys by 20 millenia's, are a Alien life who have Combined their own bodies with their Technology to Surpass their own limits. Another Human like race would be the Biomex, But they would be Called the Ace's of Humanity. They have Surpassing skills, strentghs, and their Beauty, be they male or female, is unmatched.

Several Decades since the Battle of the Inner colonys, humanity is afraid. The Other Races have Grown restless, and Fleet developments have been made in case of a War. A Counciel has been Developed in Order to Sort out Conflict, to Prevent war and Genocide on a Planterial scale. But not all Share this goal. One Race, a Isolated people known as the 'Morte Portatore', saw fit to change this. They are a species who's lust for war far surpasses humanity, and will stop at nothing until every Sentient Being is dead. They have Begun stealing ships and weapons from the Other Speices in the Universe, and are using them against humanity, to Ignite the flames.
Aboard the Colony's greatest vessel, the HMS Spirit of Fire, things are beginning to grow hectic. As the days go on, it becomes harder and harder for the crew to know who they can trust. Tensions are running high as the battle wages on, and they're all waiting for something to snap and send them into oblivion.

Enter a young mechanic named Genesis and the Admiral of the ship. When Genesis finds an ancient relic that may stop the war, can the two work together to keep it a secret and finally bring peace to the galaxy?

Or will they, as well as the crew of the Spirit of Fire, go down in flames?

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-27-2011, 11:24 PM

Name : Genesis Claire Alodos
Planet of Origin : Sithaem
Ship name :
Short bio : Genesis, although young, is a recognized and respected mechanic. She comes from a line of mechanics who have faithfully served the empire for decades. Her parents passed away when Genesis was young, so she was mostly raised by her older brother Arus (when he wasn't off playing soldier.)

While a bit head strong and reckless at times, she's a kind young woman who's eager to help. If she had her way, she'd be fighting on the front lines, but her older brother Arus won't hear of that.
Weapons : a small pistol and whatever tools she has about her. She's pretty adept at using whatever is lying around if the situation calls for it.
Pic :

((I'll wait for you to post a character profile before we begin ^^))

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-27-2011, 11:36 PM

[MY charecter is clear, on the old one of this, So I doubt there is any need, but thank you for waiting :3]

Admirel Tyler was in the Weapon's Cache in the Ship. He had managed to Evade duty for a moment, to check on his Weaponery. He was Working on a Small Project and was Hoping that it would help him when they got into a Fight on the Surface world.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-27-2011, 11:48 PM

[Sounds fair to me ^^]

Genesis cursed soundly as she bumped her head on the hatch of the compartment she was working on, backing out and rubbing the spot tenderly. "I'm building myself a helper bot one of these days," she grumbled, sitting back. She didn't quite care that she was sitting in the middle of the hallway; no one else seemed to mind, either. After a moment she pushed herself to her feet, deciding she'd take a break from engine repairs and see if the Weapons master needed any help fixing the weaponry.

That was what she specialized in- fixing heavy weaponry. If one of the ship's guns broke down, she was usually the one out fixing it, and it had gotten her in several hairy predicaments. Not that she minded- she loved what she did.

She paused as the door to the armory slid open, her eyes falling on the Admiral of the ship. Oh, shi-... "Sir," she said, snapping a smart salute to the man.

[wow, extremely long post, sorry :sweat: ]

Andraus

Old 11-28-2011, 01:03 AM

Andrew Sighed "At Ease, Master Sargent. "he said, holding up His RFLR "is the Barrel steady on this" he asked.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-28-2011, 01:25 AM

Genesis relaxed lightly, then leaned forward to examine the gun. "Looks like it, sir," she said after a moment, nodding her head before going around the table, looking for any lists that might have been left behind for her. She glanced over at the Admiral curiously before picking up a few tools, getting her kit ready as she looked over the paper the Weapons Master had left her.

Andraus

Old 11-28-2011, 04:09 AM

Andrew pulled out His Metal Armor Suit, and started Attaching Various Enhancment's to it. The Shield Moduale's would slow him down, but would protect him in case of Tank fire.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-28-2011, 06:02 AM

Genesis noticed the Admiral's actions, pausing with a wrench in hand. "Are you planning on going out soon, sir," she asked, curiousity evident in her voice.

Andraus

Old 11-28-2011, 08:09 PM

"Nope. But I am hoping to Go down with the Shock-trooper's, in case they actually make it threw the defense Cluster "he said to her, holding up the arm, and in placing a Lazor sabre.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-29-2011, 02:24 AM

Genesis pondered this for a moment. She knew the shock troopers were set to land soon- she was immensely jealous of them. She hated being cooped up on the ship when there was adventure to be had, but her older brother had kept her firmly seated on the ship.

Of course, Arus was away, and she knew what they said about cats and mice...

"Sir," she found herself saying. "I was wondering... would there be room for a scout to go along?" She'd recieved the training for it (which equated to she'd watched all the videos her brother had about scouting, and had even gone through some of the simulations, but nothing fancy) and was confident that she could do the job.

That, and she really wanted to get the hell off the ship for a few hours.

Andraus

Old 11-29-2011, 02:30 AM

"Hmm...."he rubbed his chin. "I might be abled to get you on, but your brother is going to give me hell later.....He firmly Requested I keep you aboard. Then again, who cares" he said to her, with a grin and wink.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-29-2011, 02:40 AM

A wide grin broke out on Genesis' face at his words. "Thank you so much," she exclaimed, then caught herself and cleared her throat, blushing slightly. "I mean, uh, thank you sir," she said. "And don't worry, I won't tell Arus if you don't tell him."

Andraus

Old 11-29-2011, 02:53 AM

"No need with formality's when we are in private like this " He said, smiling. "Its just that I like people to have their Morale up......also, Which Compound should I use as a fuel source? Crystal, Obsadian, or Xenomite?" he asked.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-29-2011, 03:02 AM

"Ye- uh, whatever you say," she amended, with a bob of her head. She leaned over the table, bracing her arms against it as she considered the options. "Well, depends on the mission I suppose," she finally said. "Crystal cells are pretty reliable but they charge slowly, so if you need a power source quickly I wouldn't go for that. Obsidian is more stable then xenomite, but xenomite produces more power and lasts longer, thanks to its unstable state," she recited, like the good little mechanic she was. "If this is for what we were talking about, I'd just say go with the xenomite," she added after a moment.

Andraus

Old 11-29-2011, 03:10 AM

"Alright "he said, then pulled out a Cylnder. It contained a Hearty source of Xenomite. He placed it in the suits core, and all the main systems activated "There we go!"

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-29-2011, 05:10 AM

A satified grin tugged at the corner of Genesis' mouth. "Looks like it works," she said with a nod of her head. She finished up packing her tools, then stared at the weapons around them. "Um... do you think I'm going to need anything....? When we go down, I mean." It was obvious that she hadn't been off the ship in a long time, nevermind being planetside.

Andraus

Old 11-29-2011, 09:22 PM

"Just an Empty Stomach. they feed soldiers well down there "He said, then Started teasing "Also, keep your gaurd up, many men are gonna be after you, like dog's on leashs." he said.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-30-2011, 07:09 AM

Genesis frowned deeply in an attempt to fight off her blush. "They wouldn't, if they knew what was good for them," she joked back. "Besides, I'm not pretty enough. I'm just the mechanic." She began busying herself with a gun that needed repair, pulling it apart carefully to try and get over her initial embarassment.

Andraus

Old 12-01-2011, 05:04 AM

Andrew walked over to her, lifted her hair lightly, and whispered in her ear "Trust me, Many will be after you....I would" he said, then walked out.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 12-01-2011, 05:44 AM

Genesis froze at the unexpected contact, her face heating up immensely at his words. She stood there, stunned, as he walked out, her mind scrambling to understand what he'd just told her.

He'd do what now?

After a moment of silence, the flustered young woman shook her head and plunged back into her work, trying to ignore the way her heart had picked up speed.

Andraus

Old 12-01-2011, 05:48 AM

Andrew Stood outside the doorway, out of view, smiling. He Knew better then to go after her, but he couldnt resist.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 12-04-2011, 02:56 AM

Genesis slung her pack onto her back, trying to ignore what Andrew had said to her. But it was so hard to. She didn't live with the illusion of fairy tales- that wasn't her world, wasn't anyone's world, and she'd outgrown those things when she was still very little. She'd never been considered interesting by the opposite sex in the least bit- she was too much on the masculine side in her attitude and actions (although physically, she was clearly and unquestionably female.) So when a comment came her way- it unseated her. She didn't know how to react.

And secretly, it thrilled her. It probably didn't help that Andrew was devestatingly good looking (if it had taken her until this moment to pay proper attention to his looks.)

----------

Outside the hall, a messenger ran up to Andrew. "Admiral, the shock troopers are preparing to deploy," he informed him.

Andraus

Old 12-04-2011, 06:46 PM

"Delay the Deployment for an Hour. Final Preperations are still underway..." he said, then walked back to genesis "Excuse me.."

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 12-04-2011, 09:21 PM

Genesis looked up as Andrew spoke to her. "Yes," she asked, turning so that she was facing him. She continued what she was doing- she had forgotten some of her small wrenches and had uncovered them under a gun. She put them carefully into place before rolling the tool sleeve back up and putting it into her bag.

Andraus

Old 12-04-2011, 09:25 PM

"Would you come with me for A Second? There's somthing I wish to....Discuss with you" he said, with a Smile that Melted Hearts.