Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-05-2011, 02:10 AM

Avery laughed softly, shaking his head. Claire sounded like a handful. Then again, he had discovered he'd likes the rush of danger. He had been joking, but maybe hope would give it a shot. Plus, maybe that would help keep some of the heat off of him when bodies started showing up.

At the question, Avery nodded. "Yeah...that's a good idea. I needbto shower and change first...Where did you have in mind?"He leaned back in the chair, rubbing his head for a moment.

Clairefirestar9mm
Caboose :3

Old 12-05-2011, 05:03 AM

Aiden shrugged his shoulders. "I have no clue," he said with an easy grin. "I've been at work so much that I can barely remember what there is to do in the city," he teased. "I am, however, starving, and I'm not really in the mood for soup." That was all the kitchen really provided them- soup, toast, cereal, and sometimes fruit, if Aiden remembered to order it. Of course, he hardly ever remembered. The other things were easy enough for him to remember to order for the kitchen stock because that's what he'd lived on even before Avery had come around.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 01-22-2012, 03:06 AM

"Then we'll go out to eat!" Avery stated, offering a tentative grin. "And we'll decide the rest as we go..." He stood, and continued to speak, excited now. Especially since he was no longer the topic. It was hard, lying to Aiden...If he was honest with himself, Avery couldn't care less about what he'd done. At first, he had been shocked, but that was starting to fade. The only thing he could think of now was the next time...

Leaving the bathroom door open a crack, as opposed to normally leaving it wide open, Avery raised his voice over the streams off water that came on at his command. The shower registered his settings, and steam filled the room a moment later. "What are you in the mood for? Hibachi? Italian? Chinese? Ohhh, we could check out the new Indian place!"

(Sorry it's been so long. I've finally straightened out a few things...)