Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-05-2012, 02:35 AM

Sam listened with interest though when sh heard him saying taht she thought he was insane she laughed. It was one that she coudlnt' stop for a few minutes and once she had she looked at him. "sorry but I dont think so." she said as she relaxed back in her chair, "we are both insane in a few ways, one for liking to kill things and two since we are out here. I am sure any sane person would want to get off of this planet and probably back home where nothing wants to kill them. But here, I am home, here I am alive." she said as she looked at him. "so it seems we are probably the best people to be pared up together in a place like this. We both like to kill, slightly insane to a degree and probably will try killing each other one time or another." she said as she leaned back and relaxed. "so when you came here did you expect to find anyone else here or just came here as a mission or something." she asked as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-05-2012, 02:46 AM

Laughing, Jordan said, "when we got the distress comm, we actually thought that you guys had it under control. It said that while there was a large force of xenos, they hadn't gotten in yet as far as they could tell, and apparently you guys had GREAT security.... guess something changed. We expected most of you to be alive, and we were just going to evacuate y'all, and get off the planet before we nuked it." Grimly he said, "of course, if i don't get us off fast enough, they're going to nuke it anyway...... eventually."

Palmoun

Old 01-10-2012, 02:30 AM

Sam nodded as she listened to him and smiled a little bit, "well I am not to sure what happened. All I know is that thigns were okay then the next I was able to get out and there were aliens." she said as she looked at him and then smirked slightly, "if they nuke the place they nuke it, just how things end up." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-10-2012, 05:58 PM

Laughing, Jordan smiled at her and said, "Yeah, but I'd rather be off-planet while they do it...... you know, I think I'm beginning to like you." he grinned, and checked his gear. Hearing a short burst, and a few alien screams,. he tensed up, and looked to the door. Hearing nothing further, he relaxed. Turning back to the girl, he said, curiously, "You know, you never DID tell me your name......"

Palmoun

Old 01-10-2012, 06:32 PM

Sam laughed when she heard him, "well hopefully you can get off." she said and then nodded, "and I would have to say I am starting to like you." she said and didn't even flinch when she heard hte gun. Relaxing into the seat more she pulled out two blankets and threw one at him, "you might need this." she said adn then smirked, "well if you want to call me something call me sam." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-10-2012, 06:54 PM

Frowning a bit, he said, "What, do9n't you want to get off Sam?" He curled up, and covered himself in the blanket, but didn't relax yet, "I'll take the first watch." He made sure that his rifle was loaded, and looked at his motion tracker. It went off a few times, but nothing close.

Palmoun

Old 01-10-2012, 07:00 PM

Sam sighed, "not sure if there if anything out there for me. So I am not sure if I should stay on or get off." she said as she looked at him. She then curled up under the blanket and closed her eyes, "have fun with that." she said with a slight yawn and seemed to fall asleep.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-18-2012, 02:39 AM

A few hours later, Jordan gently shook Sam awake. "W have to get moving," he said tensely, "They've tried a full frontal assault, and now they know where we are. Won't be long until they overrun us. We CAN get out the front, but do you know another way out?"

Palmoun

Old 01-21-2012, 04:37 PM

Sam nearly punched Jordan when he shook her but stopped right before it connected and then nodded. "okay, lets move out." Remember we are just about on the roof of this place. There are many ways to get out. Heading to the side she pushed away some stuff and soon they was a hole that went to the roof. "come on." she said and started to climb threw it. Soon they were on the roof of the building next to them.