(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 03-15-2012, 05:23 PM

Name: Vaan Dragonair
Race: Human

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2012, 02:43 AM

Sorry bout not posting earlier... D; phisher pop-up window kept... Popping up on this page... >w<;;

Name: Pandora Night
Race: human

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-16-2012, 05:18 PM

(Yea that pop up is ignoring I get it too but lucky I haven't been ban. I wish they do something about it. But I am glad it wasn't to serious. Cause I was wondering why the moderator had did that.)

Kingdom of Grand Chokmah is very beautiful. The kingdom was very high up in the air it was like an flowing kingdom which special systems that keep the kingdom in the air. And the king was still young even thought he was eighteen but it was still young to be crown king. Vaan had lost his father in an war which put him on the throne right after. But now his kingdom would now be a queen which would force the princess of Volera to come to his kingdom. They had been bethroned to each other since they was children in order to keep the peace treaty between the two kingdoms. But they never have met each other but Vaan when he was a prince had been sending gifts for her birthday and Christmas. Also he been sending her gifts like every month in order to get the princess to like him but it wouldn't be much. It was probbly hard for the princess to leave her home and come to marry the now newly king.

Vaan woke up and got ready cause today was the day that he would finally meet his queen to be. He got an note that the ship that was transporting the princess would be arrive soon. But it did make him nerve cause there had been alot of attacks from space pirates attack any kind of space ship or transporter. He send most of his soldiers with the transporter but he just has to pray it makes it here savely.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2012, 06:46 PM

Pandora had bid farewell to her parents a few hours ago before having to get on the ship. She had watched as her lovely kingdom disappeared from view, along with the ground that it rested upon. The kingdom of Grand Chokmah was high up in the air, much higher than her kingdom was. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle the altitude, but she had a duty to fulfill.

She turned her gaze away from the window, a soft sigh escaping past her lips. She slowly stood up, making her way to the pilots cabin so she could see if Grand Chokmah was coming into view or not. She stayed silent, not wanting to disturb the pilots too much. Her blue eyes were filled with relief when she noticed the floating kingdom coming into view. The pilots told her it would be just a few minutes till they landed, so she decided to go back to her seat to wait.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-18-2012, 05:01 PM

He got the report that the ship with the princess would be arriving soon. Vaan wasn't sure if he should wait here for the arrive or go and meet the princess. Sure he was nerves not because what the princess look like but what kind of personality she had. Hoping she wasn't a brat like most princesses he had met who other kingdoms had tryed to get him to marry. But due to being already bethroned to the Volera Princess he couldn't marry anyone ese.

Vaan decide to go ahead and go to the docking port for incoming ships to met with the crew of the ship and her too. Since he had nothing else to do until later on he already worked out the arrangements for the princess's welcome ball. And already had her things send to her room since they wouldn't be wed until next month. It would give time for both of them to know each other before the wedding. Vaan goes to the flying carrige and gets on as the driver which was a robot takes off to the port.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2012, 05:15 PM

Pandora poked out the window, noticing that they were landing already. She stayed seated until one of the pilots came back to tell her that it was alright to get off now. She nodded slightly, standing up. Yup... The altitude would definitely take some time to get used to. She almost stumbled on her way to the door.

When exiting the ship, she had to shade her eyes with her hand, the sudden burst of sunlight almost blinding her since it wasn't the brightest place in the world inside of the ship. Once her eyes adjusted, she looked around. The docking port didn't seem all that special. She looked around some more, her golden brown wavy hair swishing as she did so, wondering if she was going to meet her betrothed now or later at the castle.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2012, 06:16 PM

The carriage would arrive with a few soldiers surround it for protection since the kingdom was still getting used to the new king. The door opens and Vaan steps out onto the platform on the docking port looking at the ship. He saw the princess on the top of the steps before he himself moves toward the stairs "Welcome Princess Pandora to Grand Chokmah." says calmly before he stops looking at her. "I'm King Vaan Dragonair...your bethroned. It is nice to finally meet you, princess"

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2012, 06:38 PM

Pandora blinked a couple times, smiling softly when Vaan approached and introduced himself. She curtsied politely, then stood up straight. "Nice to meet you too, Vaan Dragonair," she said, "I'm aware that you're my betrothed. I must say... you look a lot different in person." She giggled. "And please," she said, "Just call me Pandora~"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-20-2012, 03:49 AM

Vaan tilts his head curiously and wonder who she thought he looked like. So he should ask "Oh? what did you think I look like?" Of course he could admit himself that she looked different than he pictured her to be. But no matter what she looked like she was very beautiful. "Ok Pandora..you can just call me Vaan..anyway lets get you to the palace. And get you settled." holds out his hand.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2012, 11:34 AM

"I thought you looked like how my parents dedcribed you," Pandora said with a soft giggle, "But they didn't go into great detail, so I was left guessing." She nodded at what he said, then took his hand. "I'm sure that the palace is beautiful," she said, "I didn't get the best look of the whole place from the ship."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2012, 05:43 PM

Vaan leads her back to the carriage "Oh well I guess thats just how some parents are." sighs deeply thinking of his own. He shakes his head bit before he looks over at her and smiles. "Maybe later once you settled down I can give you a tour of the kingdom. It is a very big place so I'm sure the queen-to-be needs to know her kingdom." He would help her into the carriage and gets in telling the robot driver head to the palace.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2012, 02:04 PM

Pandora smiled at the thought of seeing the kingdom. "That'd be nice," she said.
[[sorry for it being so short. D; Writer's block...]]

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-27-2012, 04:26 PM

The king leads back against the seat and relaxes alittle while he looks up at her. "So how did you feel when you learn that you was already going to marry to someone you never met?" says. He figure that they would need to start to know each other since they did have time before the wedding.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-27-2012, 04:30 PM

Pandora shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I was a bit shocked at first," she said, "I wanted to find a partner on my own, but my parents didn't want to wait. I eventually stopped arguing about the arrangement and dealt with it since my parents wouldn't change their minds." She paused for a moment, then looked over at Vaan. "I hope we'll be able to make this marriage last," she said with a smile.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 12:42 AM

Vaan felt the same as Pandora as he wanted to find love on his own but it was one of the rules. He runs his hand thought his hair out of his face alittle and looks at her "I'm sure it will..thats why I probby going to push back the wedding at lease a few more months." smiles lightly "That would give us more time to get to know each other...I might catch hell from my avisors but I don't care.." shrugged.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2012, 02:07 AM

Pandora shook her head slightly. "I'm sure we'll be able to get to know each other enough before the wedding," she said, "If we don't, then we can continue to learn about each other as husband and wife." She smiled cutely, then looked at him more intently, looking him over a bit more. "You have really long hair..." she said as she moved to sit next to him, "How long did it take for you to grow it to this length?" She ran her hand over the long hair that was tied back, then looked up at Vaan.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 02:23 AM

Watching her and smiles lightly again "Yea I guess that is true. I just want you to be comfortable here thats all." sighs deeply alittle bit. He looks out to of the window watching the buildings going by. The palace would be close before he looks at Pandora who was asking about how he got his long hair. "Yes I do have long hair..it took me about four or five years for it to grow this long..you should seen my father's hair it was longer than this. But I'm not going to have my hair that long." chuckles gently. "And the color is natural as well..it is rare for a royal in my family to be born with silver hair. So who knows maybe one of our future children might have silver."

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2012, 02:27 AM

Pandora smiled softly at the thought. "That'd be nice," she said, "You know... My mother has brown hair, and my father has black... My hair turned out to be a bright golden brown with a bit of blonde color mixed in." She chuckled faintly. "Strange how things come out sometimes, no?" she said.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 02:34 AM

Vaan smiles listening to her about her families hair and wonder what kind of hair color would their children be born with. "Yea that is strange to know." chuckles gentlty. Soon he felt the hover carriage stop infront of the palace. "Oh we are here..." says as the door opens and Vaan exit the carriage first then turns around handing out a hand toward Pandora so he could help her out of the carriage.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2012, 02:37 AM

Pandora blinked a couple times when the carriage stopped, watching as Vaan got up and exited. She stood up and took his hand, exiting the carriage.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 05:33 AM

He would help her out of the carriage before looking at the palace "Well welcome to the heart of Grand Chokmah. This palace has survive many of trials." He looks back over to the princess "To many to count anyway.." shrugged little before he leads he into the palace.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2012, 07:29 PM

Pandora looked over at the castle as Vaan spoke. When he started leading her, she followed. "It's a nice castle," she said with a smile.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 11:55 PM

Vaan smiles and nods "Thank you." the doors would open and walks into the main part of the palace. "Well I should s..." before he could even finish what he was going to say one of his advisors come up "Your majesty there is something I need for you to see." Vaan sighs deeply alittle "Can it wait until later?" saying to his advisor who was shaking his head. "No it can not m'lord." Vaan sigh again and nods "Alright..." before turning to Pandora "Forgive me, Pandora. There is something I need to see...Alissa will show you to your room. She will be your maid." Vaan kissed Pandora on the cheek without thinking before he goes with his advisor.

A blond thin woman comes down and sees the king walking away before looking toward Pandora. Alissa walks over to her and bows "Welcome your highness, I'm Alissa." looking at her.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2012, 12:03 AM

Pandora placed her hand on her cheek after Vaan kissed it, a soft blush rising to her cheeks. She blinked a couple times, snapping back to reality when Alissa spoke. She let her hand drop to her side, smiling at the girl. "Hello Alissa," she said, "Pleasure to meet you."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 12:25 AM

Alissa smiles cheerfully and nods "Don't worry, his majesty is doing everything in his power to make sure you are at home here. Its good to see him smiling again...he sure had taking his father's death hard." sighs deeply before leading to the moving stairs "Now becareful theses stairs can be alittle tricky." giggles gently "Trust me I know.."