Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2012, 12:36 AM

Pandora followed Alissa. "Moving stair, huh?" she said, "Interesting. We had hovering platforms, so it could get confusing at my palace too..." She chuckled. "I remember getting lost so many times when I was younger."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 04-02-2012, 04:04 PM

Alissa couldn't help but to giggle "Yes I know how it was here. I was new to the palace three years ago and this place is large but don't worry. If you get lose just ask me or one of the other androids." sighs deeply. Once they reach to the top she shows Pandora to her room "Your things have already been put up in your room that." She opens the door and walks inside before looking over at Pandora "King Vaan will be up soon once he is finished with whatever he is doing. He may be busy time to time. He just adjusting to being king."

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2012, 06:03 PM

Pandora nodded. "Alright," she said with a smile. She looked around the room before sitting on the bed.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 12:23 AM

After an while Vaan finally finishes up with what he needed to do. So he decide to check on Pandora and heads to her room and knocks on the door waiting for her to answer.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2012, 01:58 AM

Pandora was laying back on the bed, staring at the ceiling, when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in," she said, not getting up.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 07:47 PM

Vaan opens the door and walks inside before he looks ove seeing Pandora and smiles. He moves over her "Are you making yourself at home?" says as he wanted to make sure she was.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 AM

Pandora chuckled softly. "So far," she said, rolling onto her side and looking at Vaan, "I had a long trip... I really want to take a nap. Can you lay here with me?" She smiled softly, patting the spot next to her.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-05-2012, 12:29 PM

Vaan blinks hearing that he kinda blush alittle bit. But he couldn't say no and moves over "Sure.." smiles lightly as he sits down on the bed. he removes his shoes before he lays down on the bed. "I'm just glad you made it here safely..those space pirates are nothing but trouble.." looking over at her.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2012, 04:48 PM

Pandora smiled. When Vaan was lying next to her, she scooted a bit closer and closed her eyes . "Yeah," she said, "Nothing but trouble..." She chuckled softly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-08-2012, 01:45 AM

He looks at her and smiles when she moves closer. He figure it was ok for this so he wraps his arms around her so she could get comfortable. He yawns feeling sleep since there was nothing else to do..an nap wouldn't hurt him no way.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2012, 02:26 AM

Pandora smiled, her eyes half closed. "This is nice," she said, eventually closing her eyes, "I feel safe in your arms..."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2012, 04:59 AM

Vaan smiles at her "Yes it is very nice...very natural" chuckles gently. He brushes his hand thought her hair gently and relaxes while holding onto Pandora. He yawns alittle bit himself "Just go to sleep I will be here beside you when you wake up, Pandora."

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2012, 03:29 PM

Pandora nodded, yawning softly. She curled up slightly as she stayed close to Vaan, slowly falling asleep.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2012, 05:51 PM

Vaan watches her falling asleep. He sighs deeply and closes his eyes resting his head against Pandora before he falls asleep himself.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2012, 04:32 AM

[[timeskip to whenever? XD]]

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 AM

((Yea..how long do you think we should do the timeskip?)

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2012, 02:48 PM

[[Idk.... maybe a couple days?]]

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-10-2012, 06:38 PM

(Ok sounds good)

It had been nearly a week since the princess had arrived at the king's kingdom. Already there was signs that the couple was getting to know each other more. Of course he had to excuse himself to continue his rule over his people. Since he couldn't ignore that either even thought it was very important for him to get to know his future queen. At the time he was busy he let the princess wonder around the palace and even outside but he had a guard with her at all times for her safely. Later that day he was now free since he been busy all morning. Vaan decides to find where Pandora was and searches for her.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2012, 02:27 AM

Pandora let out a small yawn, not from being tired, though. She sat outside in the palace garden, swaying back and firth on a swing. She had roamed around almost all day, deciding to give her feet a rest. She had taken her shoes off before sitting on the swing to get the pressure off of them. She was used to wearing heels and all that, but she had decided to wear flats for a couple days, causing her feet to be in slight pain after wearing a pair of heels again. She sighed softly, wondering where Vaan was.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-11-2012, 04:54 AM

Vaan walks downstairs into the garden. It was very beautiful with white roses covering most of the garden. It was his favorite flower so it was planted all around the garden but it wasn't the only flower. There was lillies and other different kinds of flowers. He searches around and see Pandora as he takes a deep breath and moves over "Hello Pandora..I'm sorry I been busy lately..but since I became king it seems its all I do lately is work...and I thought my father had it easily." chuckles moving over and sits down next to her.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2012, 01:32 PM

Pandora smiled at Vaan, chuckling slightly at what he said. "You just started the whole king thing, right?" she said, "I'm sure it will be a lot easier once you get used to it. I might even have to do some stuff that you're doing once I'm queen, y'know? Maybe they divide it up or something so it doesn't take as long..." She smiled again.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2012, 08:14 PM

Vaan stretches leaning back against the bench. He looks over at Pandora and nods "Yes its true. It will become easiler like you said. And I'm know there will be more once after we are wed." smiles at her "Lucky we can do that together...you will be crown queen after the wedding so there will be two cemorny in the same day." As that day would be very busy but at lease they don't have to worry about that for an while.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2012, 03:42 PM

Pandora nodded slightly. She scooted closer to Vaan, hugging his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. "What's it like having to do all that work?" she asked.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-23-2012, 05:38 PM

Vaan chuckles gently as she moved closer to him. "Stressful mostly...all the allies that my father has with the kingdom they are looking at me to make sure I can handle just like my father.." looking over at her. "But there is alot of different between us and of course there will be alot of change cause right now some of the kingdoms are showing signs that they aren't been true." shrugged abit.

---------- Post added 04-23-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

(Sorry I haven't posted here been sick lately)

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2012, 10:11 PM

[[It's alright. :3]]
"I see," Pandora said with a sigh, "So, some of the other kingdoms aren't being truthful?" She tilted her head to the side.