DivineSin
Sin

Old 05-07-2012, 10:45 AM

Entwined in Memories

This is a world of growing technology, where companies fight to achieve one common goal, to fuse the human brain with technology to pave the way for a better human race, a cyber-being. One company continues to pave the way for this research and they have devoured each company that stands in there way. The disappearance of their only child does not stop them from making their way to glory.Yet, one girl is about to stumble upon the very thing that is making these companies ruthlessly fight. The first cyber-being.

HarukiAi as

Name:
Izami Hiroshi

Bio:
Izami Hiroshi isn’t an average girl in this day in age. Her parents were killed in a flood when she was ten years old and ever since that fateful day she’s been out on her own. The inheritance she stumbled into has kept her out of the orphanage and the streets. All of her remaining blood relatives have moved away from Tokyo leaving her to fend for herself in a fast growing technology city, though that has yet to stop this teenager. She is flourishing for attention in all the right…and wrong places. In that pursuit she has made herself quite the net idol. She’s has her own fan base running and there isn’t a thing in the world that would stop in her now fast climb to the top. That is until she stumbles upon an unexpected ‘Gift.’

Personality:
This little fire-ball looks like the cutest little thing you could ever lay your eyes upon, but she isn’t what she appears to be. You better prepare yourself for you chance encounter with this one. She’s a go getter that isn’t going to let anyone get in her way and she isn’t about to change that. She has her sensitive side, but it’s tough to crack through to that layer, unless you happen to stumble into the wrong subject. She’s lost any memory of the flood that occurred when she was ten, all that is known to her is that she awoke in a hospital and her parents were found dead days later. She isn’t troubled by the death of her parents though only her inability to remember what happened before she ended up in the hospital. She had quite the dark-side to her that seems to draw in her fan-base, though warning it’s not only her looks that bite back.

DivineSin as

Name:
Azura Yuzuki

Bio:
Azura Yuzuki is the name of the new mysterious boy on the streets of Tokyo. The only words to ever be uttered from his lips, at least known to the main stream society is ‘Gone.’ What isn’t known is that this young man has been wiped clean of his memories of the past eighteen years of his life. If was done in a project to complete a cyber-human. The Yuzuki family being the ones to put him through such an ordeal, they are known to be one of the best technology orientated companies in the world. What isn’t known is that their child has been used to set the way to the new era of technology. He was seen as a failure to produce any real scientific feedback he was thrown out. Now, without a single bit of memory remaining he wanders the streets, looking for something. That is until he finds himself waking up in a new place with a new face.

Personality:
Azura Yuzuki before the experiment was a rather suppressed child. He was pampered to since he was the only child of his family, though he never really took to the life style. Instead he found himself engrossed in things deeper than just the surface. He never showed emotion before the experiment so much is still unknown. Though now with a new chance to mold his personality we shall see what type of person he becomes.

HarukiAi: You may post first, since Izami must discover our little lost puppy Azura. Take your time I'm not in any hurry for you to post quickly. :heart: :kiss: :heart: *Isn't trying to suck up or anything* =3

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-07-2012, 11:18 AM

“Izami! Hey, Izami!” A voice called to the petite girl as she stared up at the large monitor before her. Her lavender eyes were focused on the screen as she watched the news report roll across the screen. It was uncommon for her to be caught up in what was happening in society, but this was different. The world’s largest and best technological company had lost their one and only son. It wasn’t like it was just some common crime that happened in Tokyo every day. This was serious; people were worried that this would affect the company’s products in the future. ‘If they go down then who will I buy my products from?’ She thoughts as she stared aimlessly up at the screen. “Izami!” A hand reached out and settled on her shoulder. Her eyes drifted down to the small hand with black nail polish lacing the finger nails. “Yes?” She asked as she stepped away allowing the hand to fall from her shoulder. “I’m such a fan of your work. May I have a picture with you?” Her head tilted slightly at the question and small smile began to form on his rosy lips. “Of course.” She said happily.

“Being an idol sure is a lot of work.” The girl muttered to herself as she walked the dark streets of Tokyo. The sun had long since fallen from the sky, but the florescent lights from the city made up for the lack of natural light. The petite girl skipped across the street with her little bunny clutched to her chest tightly. The sight of her small house coming into sight as she merrily made her way down the street. “I’ll take a nice hot bath, doesn’t that sound nice Maki?” She asked her bunny as she held it in the air above her. Its ears flopping lightly as she took each step. “Then we’ll eat something nice and warm.” She said as she lowered him to her chest again, but as she did her eye caught the sight of something. She slowed her pace as she tried to make out what it was that was laying in front of her home.

As she walked closer the shape of a human body began to form and she stopped in her tracks. ‘I’ve heard of Net idols being stalked by crazed fans…Could this be?...’ She thought as she glanced back over her shoulders at the empty street being illuminated by the florescent lights of shops. “Hello?” She asked as she took a small step back. There wasn’t a reply from the person lying before her. “Hey?” She asked again louder this time to make sure the person would hear her, but still nothing. ‘Something isn’t right here..’ She walked forward to the body with caution looking down at it questionably. His grey-white hair glowed in the light coming from her security light. He didn’t look much older than her. The girl crouched down next to him as she reached out to lightly shake him. “Hey, are you okay?” She asked as she shook him. “Maki, what do I do?” She asked the bunny she had placed next to her. Its button eyes staring back at her. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she turned her attention back to the boy lying in front of her. “Alright~…” She said as she reached out looping her arms underneath his to pull him up to her house. “Izami Hiroshi, the Net idol, should not have to do such things.” She huffed out as she tugged the boy into her home. It was struggle for her to pull him into the home, but more so to maneuver him through it to her small living area. “You better be grateful when you wake up, boy.” She muttered under her breathe as she sat down next to him.

DivineSin: Psh -3- Of course you leave all the hard work to me. *Ignores your nice work at setting this thread up* :feesh: Down boy, down <___<

DivineSin
Sin

Old 05-07-2012, 11:40 AM

The light of the afternoon sun assaulted the boy’s ice blue eyes as he stepped out of the small alley he had hidden himself in. His tousled hair falling to cover his eyes as he walked aimlessly out into the street and into a mob of citizen, he allowed himself to be carried off in their flow. He didn’t know where he was going or whom he might run into. Was there someone for him to run into? He looked up at a large monitor floating by to see the picture of a family, the Yuzuki family. His sky blues eyes were lifeless as he peered up at it. “Gone…” He muttered as he stood motionless in the flow of people. They stopped to look at him, but only to observe why he had stopped his walking. He broke his stare with the monitor and continued to walk aimlessly through the throngs of people.

The people began to thin out as he began to wander into back streets. His eyes staring straight before him as he continued to walk into an area completely foreign to him, but things began to blur as he continued further. The boy’s body became sluggish as he took each step further into this small little suburb of Tokyo. He continued to keep going as he stumbled about aimlessly, his eyes never looking anywhere, but a head of him. Yet, he fell with his arm outstretched as if to reach for something before him. He looked forward at the head trying to grasp something, his vision blurring as the seconds passed. “Gone…” He whispered as his vision went black.

The sound of a voice broke through his consciousness, an unfamiliar voice. ‘What was a familiar voice?’ He thought as he slowly opened his eyes to see a petite girl sitting next to him as he lay sprawled out on a floor. He looked about as he began to slowly come to, nothing was familiar to him. ‘What is familiar?’ He thought as he tilted his head slightly looking about him as he sat up. The voice of the girl again broke through to him as he looked about. He turned his icy blue eyes to her as she spoke to him. “..Grateful?..” He repeated as he stared back at her with no expression on his face.

HarukiAi: :cry: I'm not a dog, you jerk... :glomp: But, it's okay if it's you. :D Anyway, I hope this is okay. First time going for someone emotionless or whatever he is at this point. >___< :headdesk:

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-08-2012, 02:49 AM

She looked up through his bangs as she noticed movement coming from in front of her. Her eyes widened as she noticed he was sitting up looking about her home listlessly. She watched through her lavender-white hair with curiosity in her eyes. She didn’t want to alert him that she was watching him as he looked so vulnerable, it was rather…cute. She shook her head lightly and her hood fell from its place. Her lips twitched nervously as she say they boy look over at her with a questioning look on his face, though it was quickly replaced with a frown as he repeated ‘Grateful’ to her. “Yes, grateful. I dragged you in off the streets. I, Izami Hiroshi, saved you. You should feel honored.” She said as she puffed her cheeks. ‘Who does he think he is talking to?’ She thought as she raised her head looking straight back at him.

DivineSin: Oh, shh!! :feesh: You little obsessed dog. It's fine, we'll go with smaller post for now, until we get you going. *Isn't always so harsh* :evil:

DivineSin
Sin

Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 AM

His sky blues eyes peered down at her empty and emotionless. It was as if they were precious gems that held the color of the sky, but no life to them. He watched her as she stumbled through a vast amount of emotion, each one being registered into his data archives for future uses. "Izami Hiroshi...?" He said as the material was processed through his hard-drive. A vast amount of data was found with the search of her name, but he didn't know what to do with it as it began to overflow his mind. The information continues to bombard him as he sat there staring at her emptily. His eyes dimmed slightly as the overload began to become too much for him to handle. His brain wasn't able to handle such a thing at this point. "Net idol, Izami Hiroshi..." He muttered under his breath as began to cave in on himself. "Age, 16....Parents, deceased...Relationship, none...." He rambled off the information he had acquired slowly as his systems began to fail. His shoulder slumped further and he fell forward onto the floor. His eyes a dim blue color as they stared into the ground, unable to move himself. "System...Failure..." He whispered as his closed his eyes.

HarukiAi: :illgetu: I'm not a dog!!! :yumeh2: I prefer cats anyway. :P Why thank you, :heart: you're so considerate. :sarcasm: With a face like that, who wouldn't love you. :hug:

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-08-2012, 05:41 AM

A small huff of disgust escaped her lips as she watched him stare back at her with an empty expression. 'How can he not know who I am?' She thought to herself as she brought her arms up to wrap around her chest. 'I'm the biggest Net idol there is at the moment. Anyone, who is smart enough to man a computer, knows that.' She puffed her cheeks a bit as she stared back with her lavender eyes. She wouldn't waver on this, he must have known her. "Doesn't that name sound familiar at all?" She asked cocking her head to the side allowing own of her pig tails to fall from her shoulder. She looked back at him a waiting his answer to her question. A smile began to form as he repeated her name back. "Yes, Izami Hiroshi." She said smugly. 'See, everyone knows me.' She thought as she nodded her head slightly in satisfaction at her popularity.

Her thoughts of grandeur about herself carried her off making her unaware to the grey haired boys actions sitting before her. She dazed off as he seemed to struggle with something before her. It was only until he began to mutter things about her under his breath that she snapped back to reality. She stared back at him her eye narrowing slightly as he spoke of her. "Hey, that's enough.." She said firmly as he spoke of her parents, but he continued as if she had said nothing to him. "Enough!" She said louder reaching out to touch him, but pulled back once he slumped to the floor before her. She stared down at him puzzled as to what was going on before her. 'Is he some type of freak?' She thought as she watched him lay on the floor before her. "Get up, you can't just lay there on my floor. Now, get up." She said reaching out to press lightly on his shoulder with her fingertips. She stopped her pressure as she felt his body go limp under her touch. "H-hey...You okay? ..." She stammered as she looked down at him. When she didn't receive she pulled her hand away hesitantly. 'I did find him outside passed out....Maybe he isn't well?' She thought as she stared down at him her eyes taking in the sight of his body laying lifeless before her. She forced her hands back down to push him over on his back. She struggled with him for minutes, but she managed to position him, so that he wasn't laying on his face. She stumbled about her home looking for an extra pillow and blanket for him to use.

A loud sigh escaped her lips as she stood up arching her back lightly. Her eyes were heavy with sleep at this point on the extra work of moving his body hadn't helped her already exhausted body. She peered down at him before she stumbled over to the sofa, where she sprawled out. 'This is no place for a Net idol to be sleeping.' She thought as her eyelids closed and she drifted off into a deep slumber.

:talk2hand:You are a dog, end of story. :stare: Okay, Sebastian... *Secretly hates Sebastian Michealis* :ninja: I know. :) :feesh: Stop that! Just for that here's a longer post. And! Quite Pinging me <_________< Geesh.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 05-09-2012, 02:34 AM

The blacked had engulfed him completely and he felt as if his body was floating on something. It was an odd feeling to him, because he knew he wasn't floating. He remembered falling to the floor, where he must have still been. He must have passed out. 'Why? I'm not unwell.' He thought as he drifted in nothingness. He tried to think of what feeling or unwell was supposed to feel like, but he came up with nothing. 'I've been unwell, before...Haven't I?' He thought as he searched his memories for anything to verify his thoughts, but nothing came to mind. It was blank except for the past few days of wandering about. 'I don't understand, there has to be something, anything.'

Light pressed against his eyelids warming his face in its morning rays. He opened his eyes blinding himself as he stared up at the ceiling before him. There were spots of blue and grey dancing in his vision as he sat up and looked around for something, though he didn't really know what he was looking for. It had just felt right to look about him. His icy blue eyes settled on the body of a girl lying on a sofa not far from him. "Izami Hiroshi..." He said as to verify with himself that he did know who she was. The information he had gathered the night before coming to the surface, but until the night before it didn't overwhelm him. It was just there for him to view, his software had adapted after the potential threat to itself the night before. He crawled across the floor slowly making sure as to not make too much noise and knelt before her. He stared at her for a moment before he spoke. "Izami Hiroshi...." He said emptily as he stared at her. "Izami Hiroshi..." He said again as his eyes peered down at her, expecting her to wake up. When she didn't he gave up on trying to wake her and continued to kneel before he willing to wait until she natural awoke.

I just won't read that story :P >___> Can I be Claude instead? *Doesn't like Sebastian either* Oh, you're so kind Haru-chan... But...But...*Pouts* ...I'll ping you, if I want to. :p Anyway, I've started to make him question himself and his 'memories'. Got to get this moving some, but not too fast.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2012, 09:07 AM

There was a dull throbbing in her skull as she began to pull herself from her slumber. It was as if she had done something to it or someone had hit her. 'Oh...That's right...I did do a lot of more physical activity than I usually do...' She thought as she clinched her eyelids shut trying to block out the light that was trying to get through them. Her body was numb and it felt as though she was floating in water. '..Maybe this is a sign that I need to do more physical things...' She thought with a frown as she rolled on to her side. '...Fate is so cruel..' She thought before she peeled her eyes open slowly taking in as little light as she could, so that she would not be blinded. There were spots of grey, blue, and purple floating in her vision, but also a face...She blinked slowly, before she realized what was happening. "What the Hell!!??" She shrieked as she sat up moving her face away for his. "Are you a creep or something?" Her heart was pounding in her chest and threatening to escape through her throat if she was not careful. Her lavender eyes were wide in shock, but also managed to hold a look of anger to them as well. "I should have thrown you out last night." She huffed as she looked away unable to look down into those blue, blue eyes staring back at her. 'This boy is not normal...There isn't a chance in hell...' She thought as she stared off in another direction. She looked back down at him out of the corner of her eye and sighed. "What were you doing so close?" She asked giving up on her anger. 'He doesn't even look like he knows what he did wrong.' She said as she stared down at his blank face.

I'll make you read it, every last word. e__e Eh, ....No.... >______> Haru-chan? *Eye twitch* :feesh: Oh, yay. I know what you mean. It's better to slowly develop them now, then rush it early/late.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 05-17-2012, 08:33 AM

He watched the display of emotions she went through as she woke up. He didn't know what to make of it all was he sat before her. His head tilted to the side slight as he heard her talking, but he couldn't understand what she was trying to tell him. He understood the words perfectly, but the meaning behind the phrases escaped him. He blinked at her as she looked away from him, but he remained silent. He had nothing to reply to the words she was speaking to him.

"Thank you....It is proper to thank one for their hospitality...." He said emptily to her question. "...So, thank you..." He muttered as he stared up into her lavender eyes. While he held no memories of ever doing such a thing it only seemed right to him to offer her a thanks. His data also seemed to reconfirm what he thought he must do.

A loud grumbling noise came from his stomach as he knelled on the ground before her. His eyes widened a bit in shock as he looked down at the source of the noise, his stomach. His finger tips touched his stomach lightly as he peered down at it. '...Hungry...' He thought to himself. He looked back up at the girl with an empty stare.

//Sorry, I was gone longer than I expected :headdesk: Work, tries to keep me away, but I won't let it. :3

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-17-2012, 08:49 AM

It was her turn to stare back at him emptily as he spoke to her. It must have been mixed look of shock and anger as he spoke. Her fist clinched into tight balls as they rested on the couch. She turned her head away again in a huff as she peered off at anything other than him. 'A freak...I've collected a complete and utter freak...' She thought as she kept her attention diverted away from him. She bit her lip lightly as she continued to look away, but she forced to look when she heard a loud growling noise.

She looked down at him with wide eyes as she stared at his stomach. She hadn't thought about feeding him or even herself for that matter. She looked into his eyes, only to see that empty look again. She growled under her breath as she placed her feet on the floor. "Don't thank me yet...." She huffed as she stood up peering down at him on the floor. "You are going to owe me for all this!" She declared as she stormed off to the little kitchen.

"Come on!" She yelled over her shoulder as she began to pull things out of cabinets and off of shelves. "You will have to help if you want to eat." She began to assemble the ingredients she would need for a small breakfast. 'I can't just let him freeload...' She thought as she set things out on the counter tops.

Hey, don't worry. You warned me before hand so no big deal. But! Here's a longer post for your punishment. MWHAHAHA!! :evil: XDD