Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-15-2012, 12:12 AM

The world thought it had the seen the end of terror in 2015 when the terrorist cells were all found and wiped out, but just like a hydra, people had started getting upgrades in technology which completely drew chaos into the picture from life itself. Terrorists cells increased in number. Most of the tyrany came from augmented people otherwise known as CYBORGS. People got body parts turned into machines, enhancing their capabilities. Is this really the world we want to live in? A lot of people asked a similar question as life slowly turned to chaos. Men women and children were killed for no reason or used as human shields or even suicide bombers. Who could change this sort of thing? The streets are littered with the blood of others. When will it all end?

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-15-2012, 12:49 AM

Profile skele's

Name :
Bio :
Pic :

My guy

name : Derek Anderson
Affiliation : Not Augmented.
Bio : Derek is a Spec-op's Chief of Security for a Major Corperation. He Used to be an Ex-swat Member, before he was Given an Order he Refused to fallow. The Day after, He resigned, and joined up with Fusion Corp, a Corperation that Work's in Provided Augmented limb's to the people. He's on a Job right now to Anniliate a Group of Anti-Cyborg people known as 'Purity first'.
Pic : (hair is Brown instead of blue)

Daeman35

Old 05-15-2012, 01:02 PM

Name : Demicora
Affliation : Augmented
Bio : Demicora was one of those people that didnt want anything to do with augmentation, but as soon as she lost her left arm, they replaced it with an augmented one. She had worked with the police as just an assassin for the government, but as soon as her arm got cut off while being deep under cover, they gave her an honorable discharge and said have a nice day. She joined a group called Purity First, an anti Cyborg group. They didnt mind that she had an Augmented arm. What they would have minded was if the rest of her body was augmented as well. It wasnt her choice to be augmented, but luckily for their image, there was skin placed over my cyborged arm and now i fight for them..... As their leader.
Pic :

Andraus

Old 05-15-2012, 02:17 PM

Derek is outside, in the Kanda Ware-house district in Chicago, with about 3 or 4 Guard's from Fusion Co. . Derek had Ordered The Rest to stay outside, intended to go in, kill the leader, and get out. His Arsonal Consisted of a Combat rifle, and a Revolver. He was trying to climb threw the air-vent, hopefully to avoid getting spotted.

Daeman35

Old 05-15-2012, 07:55 PM

Demicora had her people together, finally together. Hopefully nothing would go wrong this time. Was she ever so dead wrong..... As her meeting started, a messenger had come up to her and whispered his message into her ear. Quickly she snapped her fingers and all the workers started to take all the papers and throw them in the fire in the furnace. All that data being stored in her brain as quickly as she could, she pointed to a couple people and they started to drive their fork lifts so that it would look as though they were working a normal nightshift.

What had happened was, she was going over their next target plan. One of the spies she had on the roof had seen movement outside. Being in a terrorist organization makes everyone paranoid. Their messenger ran down the stairs and told her about it. The snap of her fingers snapped everyone to attention and told them they needed to pack up and move to a new location. If it were possible, they would take the secret underground passages out of the building so as to escape. Hopefully they wouldnt run into anyone from the outside. Until all her people were underground, she would be above it. Thats is the sacrifice she made for them.

The scramble was great as they all tried to go into the office, through the secret passage that was there and out. It was a strong hope, but she knew not all of them would make it had it been the police outside. Almost all of her people finally went through as she looked around, hoping she could make it in time.

Andraus

Old 05-15-2012, 08:37 PM

The airvent Exploded, as the people Nearly Completed their Escape. Derek jumped down down, and ran behind a Crate, then the Fire-fight began. While Having the number's and weapon's, the terrorist's lacked Skill. Derek was Alone, but he was abled to take them by surprise, nad start wiping out a large number of them. he needed to act fast though, for his Ammo wouldn't last forever.

Daeman35

Old 05-15-2012, 09:58 PM

Most of her people got out of the area before the firefight began. Though the police didnt know it, they were actually pretty skilled at defending themselves, not to mention having the numbers to do so. Unfortunately, none of her fighters were in the area, they had escaped through the passage. With quick thinking, she ran to the office and closed the passageway, yelling to get moving as she did so. Once that was done, she went outside and saw that nearly half of what was left of the faction had been wiped out, she had a piece of paper in her hand that she had grabbed from the office and stuffed it in her pocket. Quickly, she made for the stairs that led up to the roof. Most of her people had run for the door and met an early end by the police outside.

The running was so tedious as she did so, but shooting and throwing her knives into the people made it even harder. Once at the top, she jumped into the air and plowed a man down to the ground with her legs wrapped around his neck, snapping it as she got back up. She looked around at the police and continued to shoot, getting into hand held combat with them every once in a while which forced her to make them shoot their partners as they came at her. When she looked down, she noticed that all of her forces had been killed. This was devastating, but she was still going. Most of the police were out of bullets as she kicked the roof exit door down. She looked back for a second before running across the building.

Andraus

Old 05-15-2012, 10:03 PM

"Freeze!" Derek Came right up behind her, his Gun being reloaded. "Im Chief of Security for Fusion Corp, Derek Anderson. I'v been Hired to Personally introduce you to your Death. "He said, pointing his Weapon at her. He then plucked a EMP grenade from his back, and tossed it. There were small Rumor's that she was Augmented, but he needed to be sure. if she was human, at best, the grenade would Disorient her.

Daeman35

Old 05-16-2012, 03:02 AM

It was almost like time had stopped. Had she forgotten to check the roof? Had she never noticed this man running behind her? If she stopped running, she would be caught and most likely captured for their secrets. If she kept running, there was a chance she would survive the jump to the next building. There was only one problem. Fusion Corp was known for using EMPs when tracking them down. Apparently the rumor of her being augmented had spread. Of course, the rumors had exaggerated her augmentation, but what was a girl to do? Stop the talk of hypocrisy? It wasnt like it wasnt helping them. It kept them in the shadows. If she were to stop running, it would save her from a lot of pain for the sheer fact that her ghost arm and the placement of it would sear her flesh.

Eyes shut, she slid to a stop as she gave out a sigh.With a bit of disappointment, she tossed her guns to the side. She hit a button in secret for the others to know she had been captured. That was just before she saw the EMP get tossed. She shielded her eyes and grit her teeth in pain as her arm went limp. It hurt like hell as she went to the ground, then looked up at him. He had said he was hired to personally introduce her to death. She hoped that through all the pain she was going through, that he would kill her. Just kill her where she now sat on her feet, slumped over towards the ground.

The arm began to sear into her skin with an unimaginable pain. One that she hadn't felt since her accident with the last job she had been on. She cried out in pain, hoping it would go away soon, or death would take its place. Tears flowed down her face as though a dam had opened up behind her eyes, she tried not to cry out anymore as her breathing took over the sound coming from her lips as she kept her eyes shut so she didnt go into shock from all the pain.

After a few minutes, which felt like hours, the pain was gone and all she could think about was how she had gotten most of her people out of there. How they were safe and knew the next plans of action they were to take.

Andraus

Old 05-16-2012, 03:14 AM

Derek stopped, and looked at the girl. She looked younger then He was, way younger, and seemed to be in deep pain. Derek had Never before Hesitated to kill someone, but this girl was Different. He had saw that the Flesh on her arm had burned away, revealing a Augmated Arm, most likely a Guerilla Mark III. This was just before a Large red barrel was thrown at him. When he got up, he was shocked to see it was a Puetroleum Barrel. He then saw a Unknown Person lift up a 10mm pistol, and shoot the barrel, right in his face. The blast Sent Derek flying, right into the wall.

Daeman35

Old 05-16-2012, 04:18 AM

The man who had been there to kill her, seemed to hesitate. Why was he hesitating? She was suppose to die, wasn't she? It wasn't like he wasnt suppose to follow orders. This man was a bit older than she was which seemed to make him think twice. Of course, that hesitation was what cost him. A barrel was thrown at him from what it seemed. She looked in the direction for which it had come and saw her second in command standing there with the gun pointed at the barrel. Relief stung her face as he shot it. From what it seemed the man who was about to shoot her was sent flying into the wall, but wasnt hurt to bad.

Galic helped her up as she seemed to be in absolute pain. He picked her up from the lack of compliance from her nerves which made her quite happy to get off out of that place. The blast had of course hit her as well which made her weak to get up. There was not enough time to grab the officer and run. The police would be there soon. With Demicora in his arms, Galic seemed to get to jump to the other building with grace. They had passed the man that was in the wall while doing so. She watched him as they went by, keeping her eyes on him the whole time, wondering why he hadn't shot her.

Andraus

Old 05-16-2012, 12:13 PM

Medical officer's picked up derek. Most of his body was now misshapen, and seared. Both his arm's were nearly off his body, as well as his leg's, and he had hit his spine pretty hard, which caused alot of pain to shoot threw his body. He had also lost his eye-sight, sense he was so close to the barrel. Each of the officer's were taking him to an Ambulence, trying to stablize him.

Daeman35

Old 05-17-2012, 04:45 PM

From across the way, Demi could see the officers taking away the man who had tried to kill her. The way he was mangled was horrible, but it had to be done. She looked up at Galic as if to say thank you. The man had a smile on his face as he carried her away from the scene. After about ten minutes of being carried, she was finally able to walk and her arm was useable again. Getting out of his arms, she started to walk with him, but thats when she noticed the red dot trained on him and the shot that had taken a little while to get to its mark. Galic went down so easily. She pulled him towards an alley and tried to stop the bleeding.

"No. You cant shot... Im going to heal you," She said.

"Its too late. You know that they will be here within twenty seconds. You need to go."

"Not without you!! I refuse."

The male pulled her head down towards him and kissed her on the head, then yanked hard. "GO! They need you now more than me. Get out of here. Ill keep them at bay"

With the head jerk, he rolled off the ground and started to run. It he didnt get more than ten steps before he fell to the ground. She looked in his direction with solemn eyes as she ran quickly from the scene. Police swarmed the area within 20 seconds. He had been right. She never would have gotten out of there in time. Quickly, she kept running until she got to one of her safe houses.

Andraus

Old 05-17-2012, 08:32 PM

(Im gonna do a Time skip. we will make it say.....6-7 months pass? enough time for him to be augmented, and for your girl to start up again)

Daeman35

Old 05-18-2012, 04:59 PM

((sounds good. She'll be all recouped))

Andraus

Old 05-18-2012, 06:55 PM

Outside, at the Admin buidling of a LIMB clinic, a Group of purity first Sympathizers were Rioting. Inside, was Derek Anderson, who was Finishing his Augment's, to Replace the Limb's that he had lost during the Battle. When Finished, He looked like the Sole Thin lining between Cyborg, and Human. He stepped out of the Clinic, threw the back door, and started making his way to his apartment

(why not have her track him, or somthing?)

Daeman35

Old 05-19-2012, 02:57 AM

Outside the Admin building of the LIMB clinic, Demicora watched as the crowd got bigger. From what she had heard, the man who had stopped her from escaping before. She had been tracking him, which came up to him being at this one clinic, getting his limbs replaced. He started to walk out just as she hid behind some of the people at the riot. Of course, she was not gong to get noticed, following him. The crowd seemed to be doing that on their own. They had all their picketed signs and followed everyone that came out of the building. She stayed within the crowd, not shouting, but watching. It wasnt until he turned and looked at all of them, that she noticed he might have spotted her. Quickly, she ducked within the crowd and headed towards an alleyway to get out of sight.

Andraus

Old 05-19-2012, 03:09 AM

Derek Obviously Saw the Girl, And immidietly Started to try and fallow her. This girl, in his opinion, had Ruined his Natural life 7 Month's ago, and He wanted payback. His Augmented arm's were built in with Nano-steel Blade's, abled to break threw Weak Stone walls. He fallowed her, keeping a Brisk pace after her.

Daeman35

Old 05-19-2012, 04:11 AM

Demicora saw that the man had seemed to get through the crowd and was following her quickly. Many of her followers were still in the crowd as he finally got through them. A new subject had just come out of the clinic. That was how he had been able to follow her. She quickly moved around a building and out of sight before he could see her do it. Of course he would probably notice she was no longer on the street. Now inside a clothing shop, she bought some clothes and changed quickly so that she would look like a gypsy when he walked in. He probably wouldnt even recognize her. Of course her shorts were still under the skirt, just in case she needed to rip it off. Her shirt was very revealing, being a bra-like. It showed her flat, formed stomach and came down to about the middle of her back as she let her hair down. Hopefully, she could skate by without him being able to notice that it was her.

There was only one problem. If she was imprinted in her mind as much as he was in hers, he would know exactly who she was.

Andraus

Old 05-19-2012, 04:45 AM

Derek, though he did not Watch her enter the store, he could tell right off the bat who she was. not only because of The fact that her face was seared into his head, but because his New eye's had Retnial Scan's that could Trace similiarity's to his target's. He grabbed her arm, now close enough, and pushed her into an ally. "Give me One good reason why I shouldn't kill you. "He said.

Daeman35

Old 05-19-2012, 01:02 PM

Demicora felt the male grab her, pulling her out of the store and back into the alleyway. What was she suppose to do? He was completely augmented now. A cyborg like the rest of them. All he seemed to want to do was to kill her. Why hadnt he done so if that was what he wanted? It wasnt like he didnt have the perfect opportunity to do it. She took in a couple deep breaths, not out of fear or rage or even trying to figure out her next move on this guy.

"One good reason. I dont have one good reason. Your a cyborg now because my first blew a gas can in your face. Your lucky to even be alive." She looked him dead in the eyes as she leaned against the wall. "You paused before you could kill me or take me in. Thats how you lost your limbs, not because of me." Here eyes still dead locked on his, she took the skirt off and put it in the bag that she had with her, revealing that she had no weapons on her. "All i want to know is, why did you hesitate?"

Andraus

Old 05-19-2012, 03:46 PM

He Retracted his blade, and looked at her. "You look like your just a Child, with a Lost Limb. I may kill people that Threaten my Company, but Im not going to be Charged with murder. Killing someone as old as you, who hasen't even started life, is too deep, even for my blood. "He said.

Daeman35

Old 05-20-2012, 06:37 PM

Demi looked right back at him. The reason she had been so young, was she was a child agent in the assassin business. Taken from her parents when she was very young. Sold actually, since her parents had a debt. Since she joined the group, they believed that because she was so young, the city would riot if a young girl was killed by the anti terrorist group. "So if thats all you are going to say, im going to be going now." She started to walk away before he could say anything. Just walking though. If he was going to do anything, he would have to do it quickly.

Andraus

Old 05-20-2012, 08:55 PM

"Im not going to kill you, because you deserve a Chance at life. But get in the way of my line of work again, and One of us will meet the Hang-man's noose. "he said, walking away, trying to shake this sinking feeling of his.

Daeman35

Old 05-21-2012, 03:38 PM

Demi smiled and looked back at him. "Ill be glad to get in your way." She walked back towards the crowds. To tell the truth, she really wanted to annoy this man for all the crimes he had committed, all those times he murdered her comrades. She would show him how it felt to truly be at the mercy of the government. It was the only thing she could think about as she walked passed her group of rioters in order to go home. Rioting just wasnt in her system for the day.... Now maniacally planning... that was definitely in her system.