EstherVaux
“My rapier wit hides my inner pa...

Old 02-02-2013, 02:36 AM

Name: Nadia
Appearance:

Last edited by EstherVaux; 02-03-2013 at 07:35 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-02-2013, 07:20 AM

Name: Jack Conners
Appearance:

EstherVaux
“My rapier wit hides my inner pa...

Old 02-06-2013, 10:08 PM

Her gray orbs scanned the dark passageways, making sure there wasn't any sign of movement before running through them. Her heart pounded against her chest, not fear but excitement which drove her. Nadia knew these halls from top to bottom, they were familiar, and they were home. But on occasions when she was assigned to a rookie guard she was able to sneak past any watchful eyes and towards her favorite spot in the building. She had found the area by accident when she was a child. It had been a long day of tests but her energy was boundless as she ran through the halls, giggling and squirming away from any hands which seemed to grab her. The faint memory made her smile.

After jogging up the metal stairs she sucked in a huge breath, the icy air stinging her lungs. Nadia straightened up and walked into the glass dome building. All around her were different types of flowers, herbs, and trees. This greenhouse was her sanctuary, a home away from home. She held little interest for the flora which surrounded her, but instead looked up to see the white clouds contrasting against blue sky. She ran into a small opening and began to twirl around. Laughter filled the air as she continued to spin over and over, until the dizziness consumed her and she plopped down onto the stone floor. A smile was plastered on her face, yet she didn't mind. Nadia had never stepped outside the building; she tried once out a plain curiosity but was harshly reprimanded. Here was different, despite the glass which separated her from the outside, she still felt...free. Nadia lay down and closed her eyes, letting the sun warm her pale features. She knew it would only be a matter of time before she was caught, but it didn't matter, right now nothing would disturb her peace.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-07-2013, 03:49 AM

Sitting within his large office was a young male with the face of what looked to be of a teenager but yet the mind of an adult. He sat in his black chair which could roll to any part of the room he wanted to by simply pushing himself to that direction, it wasn't really any special chair but rather just like any ordinary computer black leather chair. Writing down different information for a bunch of different paperwork that he was assigned by the higher-ups within the large facility, it was only a matter of time before he knew the sound of a blaring alarm was going to go off throughout the whole building. There was no doubt about it, Nadia had escaped from her guard once more. A deep sigh escaped Jack's lips as he placed both of his hands onto his desk and pushed himself right up from his seat only to immediately make his way out of his office.

Once stepping outside his door, he had noticed how many guards had been pushed aside and right onto the ground by Nadia. One of the male guards immediately approached Jack and saluted him the instant he saw him. "Oh Professor Jack, its not safe right now. You might want to--" Right before the guard could finish his sentence, Jack placed a single hand onto the guard's shoulder before shaking his head. "I'll deal with this...just tell everyone to go back to their posts and shut off their alarms." He ordered before the male guard only gave a nod and went off to tell the others to do what they were ordered to do. Jack was the head scientist around this section of the facility, so any guards there were ever assigned to this area was always under his command without question.

This hadn't been the first time Nadia had run off like this, Jack was always the one to go find her in the same place every time. So by now it was almost another routine that was part of his job as a scientist. Making his way around multiple different hallways, he arrived at the large greenhouse as he stayed standing right at the entrance to the large bright room. His serious frown slowly vanishing into a more pleased smile. "Enjoying yourself again Nadia?" He asked making sure not to move from his spot at the door. "You know..one of these days, if I keep letting you do this..they're going to remove my position as the head scientists, and who knows who they'll use to replace me. Then we won't even know if this place will still exist." Jack spoke up once more as a bit of a dark humor of his own, he knew well enough that Nadia loved this room since it was her only way of seeing what the outside somewhat looked like. He knew as well as nearly almost everyone in the facility that they wouldn't remove Jack from that position as head scientist since he was pretty much the smartest one they had as a scientist. At least to many people that was what was thought.