Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-07-2013, 06:54 AM

Gemini swallowed and grinned,and her canines were longer than a regular person's."I don't mind you staying here.I can make a nest for you.Or,if you really don't want to,then I could get the innkeeper in the village to put you up for a while.His wife makes the best stew." She said,licking her fingers.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 03-08-2013, 12:35 AM

"Here is fine by me, if your ok with it." mew said with a small smirk. Being around her made him feel better, its been a while since he actually felt like he belonged somewhere. He stood up after he finished his rabbit, and stretched. "you going to be here long? May I have a small walk around?" he asked. He had the thought of hunting and bringing it back for her, so she didnt have to go out and do it for today.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2013, 04:02 AM

Gemini swallowed another piece of meat and stood up."I don't mind you staying here.Gets lonely sometimes." She said,stretching."And you can take a walk if you want,just don't go too far.The forest gets confusing,turns people around.I'm off to hunt." She added,starting to shift forms.This time,instead of a half-wolf creature,she shifted straight to wolf.

Last edited by jellysundae; 04-22-2013 at 09:48 PM..

Donut

Old 03-08-2013, 05:01 AM

Nodding, Mew started waking. "I can do that." he said pulling his sword out of its sheath. 'We shall see who gets a bigger catch.' He thought to himself. He was happy she didn't mind him staying, it was almost like a vacation, but he wasn't wanting it to end, was going too good for him. Things have always been a bit hard, but this was different, it was like everything was falling into place like it should be, and Mew was getting lost at what to do next.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2013, 06:21 AM

With an impish bark,Gemini disappeared into the forest,off in search of food.She was pretty good at finding it,too.With her sense of smell,it was nearly impossible for an animal to hide from her.It wasn't long before she'd tracked down an enormous buck.She gave a wolfish grin as she started the chase-her favorite part.

((for the record,I have never eaten rabbit or deer.I never will.))

Donut

Old 03-08-2013, 01:46 PM

((I have had deer but not rabbit lol))

Mew started looking around but he couldn't track down any animals for food. He cought a sound that was different and he took off towards it. There was a small group of mutants around a fire. He couldn't make out what they were saying, and he wasn't going to attack. He was there to help not make more trouble for her village. He took off at a full sprint back to her tree hut and was hopping she would be back as well.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2013, 04:26 AM

Gemini's chase brought her close to home.When the buck was finally too tired to go on,Gemini,who was barely winded,moved in for the kill.She pounced and brought the creature down.Before delivering the final blow,she made eye contact.It was her custom.she would not kill a creature if it did not acknowledge her as the victor.The buck gave silent permission,and Gemini bit down on it's neck,finishing it quickly,painlessly.From there,she simply dragged the buck back to the tree where she made her home.

Donut

Old 03-09-2013, 04:35 AM

Standing at the base of the tree, Mew looked around and finally noticed movement coming towards him. "Gemini.. We may have some trouble." he said seeing the wolf dragging the buck. "Nice catch" he added but kept going. "There's a camp of five or six mutants to the north, what might you have planned for deference? I think they are headed our way." HE stated telling her all that he knew. This was mainly because of him, so he was definitely willing to help her in anyway he could.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2013, 06:18 AM

Gemini's ears perked,and she quickly shifted to her human form."Mutants in my forest? This close to the village? They will have to be scared off.Humans are easy enough to scare-they only need to see a mutant.But other mutants,we may need to fight them.I hope you are well enough,Mew.I can take at least three." She said,suddenly all business.

Donut

Old 03-09-2013, 02:19 PM

Mew stood there and nodded. "I am always ready for a good fight." He said with a smile. "Ill lead the way." He added, turning and taking off in the direction of the mutants. The smell of a smoldering fire started to fill the air 'They are on the move' He thought to himself. Arriving at their base, he was right but it was clear to see where they were going so he ran that way as well. Luckily they were not too far away, he slid behind the last mutant in their line and took him out quick and painlessly, the fun was starting yet again.

((nice creepy jester lol))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2013, 05:30 AM

((lol thanks.It's the "Midnight Carnival" CI,and I've had it on my wish list since it came out...God only knows how long ago.I only just got enough gold to get it and I couldn't wait to wear it.))
Without a word,Gemini shifted into her wolf form in order to move more swiftly,and followed.When they came upon the intruders,she was far less stealthy about it.She simply pounced on the leader of the group,sending the others into chaos.She hoped Mew would take advantage of the confusion while it lasted,but meanwhile she shifted from wolf to half wolf,killed the first guy,and moved on to a second.

Donut

Old 03-10-2013, 01:33 PM

After Gemini took out the leader, Mew took out two more mutants without breaking a sweat. For some reason he thought it was way to easy, but they did what was done. He looted the bodies for anything that may be helpful, and of course he didn't find much. "you think they were looking for me?" he asked looking over at her with a worried look on his face.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2013, 05:15 AM

Once Gemini finished with the other mutants,she shifted back to human form.Looking at the scattered bodies,she shook her head."There is no way to tell.We might have taken prisoners,but we didn't think of it.Am I the only one that thinks that was far too easy?" She asked,inspecting the bodies."I just don't understand.This is what they call dead,right? But why is it that they won't come back? they look asleep to me.Why won't their wounds heal?" She asked,sounding a bit like a confused child.

Donut

Old 03-11-2013, 10:09 AM

"Yes it was too easy." Mew said as he started walking toward her. "And yes, this is being dead. Their life has ended, they won't heal back up. Small wounds can be healed easily, but what we did to them was far more than a small wound. Your body can only go so far, and after it gets past that limit there is no turning back." he said hopping she understood it. Death is not an easy subject, but he tried his best. "We better head back and rest, we might be up for more of a fight." He added turning and started to walk back. If things were to get worse, he would protect her better than he did with Liz, he swore his own life on that.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2013, 04:42 AM

Gemini frowned."I still do not understand.If small wounds can heal,then why can't these?I have had wounds like this before,and they always heal.What makes the body stop working? Is there something gone that was there before?" She asked,walking back towards her tree.

Donut

Old 03-12-2013, 02:32 PM

Mew followed her as she walked. "I have had ones like that too but its different. When something get hurt worse that normal it usually doesn't come back. When blood flows too fast the body can't keep us with it and make more to rakes its place. You and me are different than most so we can fix it before it gets too bad. I know its complicated." He still tried to explain it but it was getting to be hard for him. If you are not around it a lot then you wouldn't know, death was too common for him. "We better keep an eye out for other mutants" he added trying to change the subject.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-14-2013, 03:13 AM

Gemini sighed.She could tell Mew wasn't comfortable with the subject,and decided to drop it.Perhaps she would ask one of the wolves that sometimes passed through."Right.Usually with groups like that,there are more.It makes me uneasy to think of how easily we took them.There must be a catch..." She trailed off,lost in her own thoughts.Only the smell of blood from the deer she had taken down brought her out of her reverie."Here,help me skin and clean this one.It will last a good while in salt."

Donut

Old 03-16-2013, 01:07 AM

Mew walked over and pulled out a dagger. Grabbing the animal, he stripped the skin form it effortlessly. This was one thing he was good at doing. As he was growing up, he hunted small game. He placed the meat down and looked over at her. "Hope you know, I am not leaving until this problem is out of your village." He smiled. "Hope you don't mind if I Shelter here?" He asked softly. He might not have been able to explain death to her, He did his best at staying by her side.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-16-2013, 03:44 AM

Gemini smiled,once again revealing her longer-than-average canines."I don't mind at all.Once we've finished with this,I'll make up a nest for you.You can even use the deerskin if you want.It's warm." She said.She was actually looking forward to having someone around.It got lonely being all by herself,partly because she had grown up with many people around,and partly because the wolf side of her was a pack creature and needed company.

Donut

Old 03-16-2013, 06:02 AM

Mew smiled again. "How about we get blankets and I'll make a bed" He said as he looked over and started skinning the deer so the hide could dry. He liked being around someone again, it was better than being alone like he had been. He took his knife and sword to get them washed before the blood stained his blade.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-17-2013, 02:13 AM

Gemini nodded,secretly embarrassed that she hadn't thought of that."Right.I don't have any blankets,but the innkeeper has plenty.He'll give us some." She said,pointing deeper into the forest where the village presumably was.

Donut

Old 03-17-2013, 03:47 AM

"Sounds good, we can head there after your done here." Mew said hanging the deer skin. He walked to the opposite side of the tree and pulled out his sword. At one point in time, Mew was working on a new skill but it was still in its troubleshooting phase. He took a stance and suddenly around his feet grew a small design that circled around him. He held the blade tight and released his energy. The energy went from his feet, launching him forward at such a speed that he wasn't seen while in movement. That's what he was getting down, it was controlling the sword at such speeds what was holding him back. The sword laid where he had started. Cursing it out he picked it up again and started trying over and over until she was done.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-17-2013, 04:09 AM

Gemini finished up with the deer and watched Mew practice."You should channel some energy to the sword itself,so that it moves with you.The blacksmith at the village taught me that a you should think of a blade as an extention of your own arm and not a seperate object." She suggested.

Donut

Old 03-17-2013, 02:16 PM

Mew jumped not expecting her to be watching, but thought he would try what she said. He stood there and the symbols formed around his feet again. This time er added the sword like she said as part of him. He launched forward again, and she was right, this time it actually worked as he made the sound of thunder in his wake. The blade cut through the air making a loud noise. "Nice, thanks, now how do you silence it?" He asked as he was walking toward her with a chuckle. He had done it so many times already, he was wore out. He used too much of his stored energy, but he was still standing, most people wouldn't be awake right now. He had managed to focus his power witch helped him use it more effectively.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-18-2013, 04:25 AM

Gemini smiled."Hard to silence a singing blade.He sounded quite pleased to accomplish what you were trying to do" She said,referring to the sword as 'he.'"Now,you will rest up in the tree,to be safe,while I go and get sheets for your bed.You must be tired." She added kindly.