Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 03-18-2013, 02:31 PM

Mew smiled and nodded at her. "you do have a point, besides in battle who needs to be quiet." he added with a chuckle. He turned and started slowly walking toward the tree. "Thanks again.. for everything." he said softly and went into the tree with out having to use the rope this time. He sat on the floor like before and just thought of his past days. He had been wandering and met no one that wanted to help or understood anything about helping a solder. That all changed when she found him, there was something different with her, a pure soul.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-19-2013, 04:00 AM

Gemini smiled.She made sure he was up in the treehouse before setting off towards the village.She got there quickly and found the innkeeper.She explained the situation to him and he gladly handed over several blankets,some pillows,and a few food supplies.Gemini thanked him and headed back with her load.At the treehouse,she climbed up easily even with her bundle and deposited everything in the center of the room."Mister Johnson gave you all kinds of nice blankets and pillows,and Missus Johnson donated some fresh baked bread,a few sweets,and a bottle of their best ale.Enough for both of us." She told him happily,presenting each item as she named it.

Donut

Old 03-19-2013, 06:10 AM

Mew sat up as he seen that she had returned. He glanced over all the things she had brought back and he started laying out the blankets to make a bed. He hadn't slept in a real bed in quite some time, and well this was close to it anyway. "Tell them thank you the next time you see them" He smiled at her. She had helped him out more than anyone else thus far and he just couldn't get past her kindness, something that you don't see this much of. To him she was as rare as a good mutant. Most wanted to kill no matter what they did, and she was different, someone he could actually protect.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-20-2013, 03:19 AM

Gemini smiled and took a pillow for herself,as well as one thin blanket.She put them over on her nest to be arranged later."I will certainly tell them.They're always happy to help." She said,headed back down the tree.She came back up a moment later with the deer meat and skin,and begun hanging the meat from the ceiling.The skin,she would use as either clothing or bedding,depending on what she needed most.

Donut

Old 03-20-2013, 04:14 AM

After his new make shift bed was done, Mew laid down. "Why didn't I stumble upon such a plesent place before now?" he asked with a chuckle. All the other places didn't like the fact he was a knight, but this one is just opening up for him. He wasn't use to people being nice, in a way it was almost too good to be true. Starring up at the ceiling of the tree, Mew felt peace and knew why he wasn't going to leave right away.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-20-2013, 04:46 AM

Gemini came over and sat next to him."I believe everything happens for a reason.Mister Greene,the cobbler,told me that.He always said that bad things happen to make us stronger,and to help us appreciate the good things even more.Maybe you only came here now because it was a time when we each needed someone." She said thoughtfully.

Donut

Old 03-20-2013, 05:37 AM

Mew sat up and looked over at her. " you may be right with that one" he smiled. It was the first time he truly felt happy since that day. "Well I am glad you found me the other day" he added scooting a little closer to her. He already had it set that he wouldn't let anything harm her or her village that was true. There was more to come than just one scouting party so he knew there would be a fight sometime in the future. But for now he was happy with where he was, beside her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-20-2013, 05:41 AM

Gemini looked over at him."I'm glad,too.You're the first person I've ever met outside the village who was kind to me.Most people,even other mutants,don't take well to a wolf mutant." She said.Things had been interesting since he'd arrived,and she was glad for it.She believed that letting things get too routine was boring,and would rot the mind.

Donut

Old 03-20-2013, 05:55 AM

"That's the difference between them and me.. I have always liked wolves" mew said with a smile as his cheeks got red. His statement was true but she was the first person that he knew that could be both. "I got tired of being stuck in a kingdom.. this feels like paradice to me" he added meaning every word of it. Without her he wouldn't have been able to make his blade flow with him today in training.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-21-2013, 02:14 AM

Gemini smiled.Her forest,and her tree,was paradise to her as well."Not many people like wolves.It's nice to meet someone who does.Why are your cheeks red? Are you warm?" She asked,raising a hand to check his temperature.Gemini didn't understand blushing,since she almost never did it.

Donut

Old 03-21-2013, 02:20 AM

Feeling her soft hand on his forehead just made his cheek redder. Mew looked down for a few seconds." No I'm not warm. Its another thing that you probably would have a hard time understanding.." he said softly. How was he to explain the fact he was starting to like her even if they had just met. There was something connecting her to him, and he couldn't explain it. Describing death was hard for him, how was he to describe having feelings for someone as well. He sighed softly and looked over at her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-21-2013, 05:10 AM

Gemini tilted her head and took her hand away,sensing that this was another hard question."Well,as long as you're not sick." She said,rather than persuing the matter.She felt a strange stirring in her chest when she looked at him,one that she couldn't place or understand.She only knew it made her want to protect him and keep him close.It felt like fireflies in her heart,warm and fluttery.

Donut

Old 03-21-2013, 07:37 AM

"Far from it" Mew said with a sigh. In truth, right then, he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to blow her off as nothing was happening, but at the same time he didn't want to scare her away by trying to say something to explain how he felt. His heart was pounding, like a pure adrenalin rush when he is next to her, one thing he never wanted to go away. "What would you say if I told you that.." He took a deep breath, "There is something that umm.." he started stammering over his own words. He could express how he felt in fear of her not agreeing. "I don't want to leave.. I mean even after things in your village get better, I would like to stay.. with you" He said knowing his face was still red but he just had to say something, he also knew he just blew it and she wouldn't understand or something.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-22-2013, 02:34 AM

Gemini blinked,not sure how to handle what was happening."Mew? Of course you can stay.I told you you could stay as long as you needed to." She said."Are you sure you are not sick? Your face has gotten more red." She asked,concerned.

Donut

Old 03-22-2013, 02:50 AM

"Yes I am alright" Mew chuckled. He thought it was funny that he got nervous for nothing. "Thank you, I won't overstay my welcome." he added with a smile. pulling his knees close to his chest, he looked toward the leaves that made up the walls. There was a slight breeze picking up as the moon started peeking over the horizon. "It's going to be dark soon, I can feel the wind. It's kinda feels nice." He had a smile on his face. There was a owl hooting in the distance alone with some howling wolves.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-22-2013, 03:50 AM

Gemini closed her eyes,a serene smile lightening her features."I love night time here.It is peaceful,and the breeze and crickets and wolves sing a beautiful lullaby just for me.Just for us." She said.She looked truly calm for the first time since the two had met eachother.

Donut

Old 03-22-2013, 09:53 AM

Mew smiled at her statement, the night was perfect. Without thinking he placed an arm around her and rested his head back, taking in the soothing sound of the other wolves."And thats the reason why I like wolves, calm genital creatures" He said both speaking of her and the animal. Mew still didn't know a lot about her, but at this point knowing what he did, he was happy.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-23-2013, 04:53 AM

Gemini didn't seem to mind Mew's arm around her.In fact,she shuffled closer to him,curling into his side much like a puppy would do."The wolves in this forest are my friends." She said."Their pack raised me for a while before giving me to the village to be among humans.I believe humans can learn a lot from wolves.About how to treat each other,how to raise their young,how to hunt." She said contently.Perhaps she would introduce Mew to her wolf family the next day.

Donut

Old 03-23-2013, 05:26 AM

Mew was happy that she actually got closer to him. "your right, wolves do act better than most humans do." he said looking down at her. "So they raised you? was that hard to grow up with?" He asked. "Not meaning anything bad by it, just curious." he added quickly trying not to offend her or anything. She was warm on his side and he sighed softly. "to be honest you are the first one after Liz to accept me for who I am. I got use to people being cruel to me because I am different." Mew was being honest to her, and he was glad things were happening the way they were.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-23-2013, 06:45 AM

Gemini shook her head."No,it wasn't difficult.Imagine growing up with abusive humans,that's all you know,so you don't know it's unnatural.I started my life with the wolves.It was all I knew,so it was normal to me.I was one of them." She said.It was hard to explain.She was quiet a moment,then spoke again.I could not be cruel to you.You have done nothing to me to make me cruel.And I could never judge you for being different,because I am different myself.You are a person,just as much as I am.Wolves,humans,mutants...we are all the same,really.We all have feelings.We all want to be loved,needed,protected." She said.

Donut

Old 03-23-2013, 01:12 PM

Mew listened to her speak, and took in every word. She made seance and he was relieved to hear that as well. "I understand that, and its the best thing I have heard in a while as well. I feel the same and understand what you're getting at." He said with a smile in her direction. The moon was up, and the cool breeze was still flowing through the tree house. "I wouldn't want to know how my life would have been if yo didn't find me the other day." He yawned softly. He might have only been there two days now, but he didn't want to leave, he had something to protect once again, and this time he will succeed.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-24-2013, 05:59 AM

Gemini smiled sleepily.He was the first person to ever understand when she talked like that,or to agree with her."I'm glad...that you understand.And I'm glad that you're here.You are very kind...a special person..." She said,yawning.Her head was beginning to droop,and she was starting to fall asleep right there,snuggled up close to him.

Donut

Old 03-24-2013, 12:21 PM

"And so are you" Mew said with a smile as he saw her yawn as well. He genitally moved a little to prop himself up some more, but he didn't want her to move. He pulled a blanket up and covered her up as well. He was happy, and he didn't want the happiness to fade like it had before. The night crept on and he slowly fell asleep with her in his arms. Morning came fast with the sun pearing through the leaves of the room.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-25-2013, 04:06 AM

Gemini woke up at the crack of dawn as usual,and stretched and yawned.She felt something next to her and turned to see Mew,asleep,with a blanket pulled over both of them.It made her smile to see that.She carefully got up,making sure not to wake him,and went to cook up some deer meat and wild berries for breakfast.

Donut

Old 03-25-2013, 10:12 AM

Waking to the smell of someones cooking, Mew looked beside him realizing she was gone. He smiled and stretched, placing the blanket down on the rest of the bedding. He slowly made his way down the tree to see what he thought he would see, Gemini cooking once again. "Morning" Mew said softly with a smile. He stood beside her and looked to see what she was making this morning. "Thanks for last night.." He said as his face got a little red again. "it was nice for once" He added, and it was the truth.