~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-07-2013, 03:05 AM

Gemini smiled at Mew and went in to deal with Lance.It didn't take long,and she soon came out with a smile and empty hands where Mew's sword had been."Lance is pretty busy,so he can't come out,but he says he'll work on your sword and have it ready by the time we're done with the other shops." She said,starting off towards the inn.It took a few hours to get all the supplies they needed,and when they were done they had enough supplies and money to last them a while.Gemini had trusted Mew with the money,since she didn't understand it.They walked back to the blacksmith's shop,where Lance was waiting with Mew's sword,looking sharp and new."Hey,Lance! Looks good." Gemini said as they approached."Thanks.Here you go,Mew.It should last you a lifetime,now.A good blade,it is.Mew,please take care of Gemini.I want her back in one piece.And don't worry about payment-just come back safely and we're even." He said kindly.

((Sorry for the slight modding,Wolfie just wanted to keep things moving a bit.))

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 05-14-2013 at 04:40 AM..

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 05-13-2013, 06:51 PM

Mew followed Gemini around staying quiet, he knew things would get done faster that way. He took the money and placed it in a small pouch that he was given for the journey, and his eyes got big at how sharp his sword was. "Thank you sir Lance" he said kneeling down in front of him "I will keep her safe with my life" he added standing up. They had to work together if they were going to service this anyway. After they had everything they walked out of the town, he hopped to see it once again. They started heading to the other kingdom to find any leads about the princess. "Thanks for coming with, I wouldn't get far on my own" he said as they walked down a dirt road, there were trees on both sides and the sun was just over head.

((Its OK and sorry for the late responds, I'll try and do better at post every day again))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-14-2013, 04:42 AM

((Ok then ^-^))

With the blessing of the whole village behind them,Gemini and Mew finally set off.As they walked,Mew thanked Gemini for coming with him.She shook her head."There is no need to thank me.I was coming weather you liked it or not.Besides,we're going to find my parents.I kind of have to be here for that." she said with a wink.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 05-14-2013, 11:14 PM

Mew laughed at her comment "you I guess your right but still." he said as they still walked. He pulled out his sword and looked at the work that Lance had done with it. It seemed more balanced and the sharp edge looked like it could almost slice hair length wise, he was happy with the work he did. "how might we start looking for them" he asked sheathing the sword and looking back over at her. He wasn't quiet sure how she was planning on hunting them down, or where they actually would be. A terible stench filled the air and he covered his mouth and nose with a piece of his armor that flapped behind him as the wind blew. "berrial grounds of my kingdom, they brought the dead clear out here" he said unhappy with how his brother was running things now.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-16-2013, 03:19 AM

Gemini tilted her head,thinking."Well,I figure we start in the nearest kingdom.They dropped me off in the forest 21 years ago.It was storming horribly.If they were from a kingdom,they couldn't have gone very far.The wolves say that the woman-my mother- looked like me.And my father smelled like me: mutant,apparently.So we look for a woman that looks like me,and a man who's a wolf mutant." She said thoughtfully.The stench didn't seem to bother her,which wasn't surprising considering her childhood spent with wolves."Your brother did this? The dead should be put to rest properly and close to home,not out in the open forest.St least,that's what Lance says.I still don't understand why they are dead...there is something that leaves the body that made it alive in the first place,right? But what is that thing?"