DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 03-30-2008, 11:13 PM

Alice seemed to impatient as she walked to where she'd seen herself meet him. Her black pixie cut hair seemed to match her personality as she walked gracefully into the meeting place.

It seemed right although there was a feeling in her gut that wouldn't go away. Her ochre eyes looked across the crowd of people that were gathered there. She felt tense and when she spotted him she smiled.

It had seemed like years that she'd first discovered what she was and meeting another was a pleasant surprise. She watched him for a moment, reluctant to actually approach him.

Breaking dawn

Old 03-31-2008, 02:58 AM

Jasper lay motionless on the ground for a moment. His eyes were blank but held a calm atmosphere around him. His arms were raped around his knees and he looked at a random wall.

He tried not to strike attention to others but was unsuccessful. He continued to glare at the random wall when he noticed a figure approaching him.

He, on the defensive, put confusion in the air to confuse the approacher but was unsuccessful. It was then that he moved his eyes so he would see his approacher.

It was a girl. . . No one of his own. He snarled a bit and thought it was someone in the army he had not met but thought twice.

'She didn't seem like a newborn.' He thought to himself and then began to be confused himself.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2008, 03:22 AM

Upon hearing him snarl Alice jumped back slightly. She felt even more tense though there was something about this one that was different.

"Hello Jasper," she said with a smile. "I'm Alice." She was unsure what to do after that so she sat near him, though not close enough for him to strike and actually hit him.

She was watching a few people around her carefully as they passed by and then looked at Jasper again. She was curious for the most part but there was something that was drawing her to him.

Finally she turned and outstretched her hand slightly so they could have a proper greeting, a handshake.

Breaking dawn

Old 03-31-2008, 10:48 AM

Jasper looked at her hand for a moment and thought of his options. He could ether go with this girl or continue to rot killing humans he hating feeling.

He thought for a moment then took her hand. He was helped up from where he was standing then took his hand away from her in a second. His eyes narrowed and he backed away a bit.

"How do you know my name?!" He asked her in a commanding voice.

He began to analyze her and trying to find a weakness instantly. He then waited for her reply when he noticed she was older.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2008, 07:39 PM

Alice could feel his analytical stare almost boring into her and the discomfort continued when he let go of her hand. She wasn't quite sure how to explain her ability... it wasn't exactly natural.

"I have..." she started. "Oh never mind you'll find out in the future."

She meant in seriously since she had seen herself telling him a few days after that met and decided to just wait till that time, which further increased the visibility of that moment.

Breaking dawn

Old 04-01-2008, 02:10 AM

Jasper looked up at Alice and raised an eyebrow but followed her with his hands in his pockets. He followed a bit behind Alice mostly to think about how much he had changed from when he was first created.

He looked around at where they were going and noticed they were heading into the woods.

"You live in the woods?" He looked a little bit skeptical but continued to follow.

"So. . . uh. . . who are you? Where are we going anyways?" He said as he tried to memorize the direction in the woods. He noticed the smell of dirty blood far away from the wood and tried to ignore it. It stink of dirt and he looked at Alice to see if she had the same reaction. She didn't and that confused him even more.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-01-2008, 02:31 AM

Alice had chosen this pathway because it seemed to be a decent one. She hadn't truly found the Cullens yet but she had a general idea in what direction they were.

She turned slightly to speak to him when he asked her the question since she only slightly preferred to see the other's face when she spoke to them.

"Of course I don't live in the woods," she said with a smile. I thought I'd investigate this place I saw..."

She had paused slightly to omit a few things she felt awkward telling at first. She'd most likely tell him soon since it would be nagging on her for the walk, or run, depending on her mood, to the house she'd seen in a vision.

"I am Alice," she said. "I thought I told you back there, Jasper. You're stranger than I thought you would be."

Breaking dawn

Old 04-01-2008, 10:31 AM

Jaspers face hardened a bit and he looked up to the sky.

"Thats not what I meant. I mean who are you as in wait is your purpose?" He continued to look up at the sky as he followed her and sighed. He looked up at the moon and then back at her. He then looked around at his surroundings and pushed a calming ora everywhere he was.

That caused him to stop and he sat down for a moment. He looked up at Alice and her puzzled look but continued to look at the stars.

"I'm in no hurry to be anywhere. Its not like getting older is a big deal anymore so I want to take my time. " He told Alice even though she didn't ask. He sat underneath a oak tree and then looked at Alice.

"Do you want to sit with me" He asked in a monotone voice.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-01-2008, 07:28 PM

"Purpose?" Alice asked a bit perplexed for a moment. "I supposed you can say I haven't quite found my exact purpose, though when you are essentially dead I guess there is no possibl purpose."

She had stopped at that point and walked back to where he was. She settled herself down only a sligh distance from him. She felt almost immediately calm and she stared up at the stars in a slight awe.

"It's nice out," she said with a slight smile.

Breaking dawn

Old 04-02-2008, 10:29 AM

Jasper continued to star at the stars and started to put his knees up. He looked over at Alice the sighed.

"Whats your story there Alice." He asked as he leaned against the tree.

He waited for Alice to answer and thought of his unlife life and frowned a bit to himself. He never when to see his family again when he got turned and he never really tried or cared. It was only now at this very moment did he wish he could cry for him.

They all probably thought he had died in war. And in a way he did. But what would they have said if they knew he was still . . . in a way alive. Would they call him a demon or open up to him in open arms? He didn't know and he didn't want to find out. And that made him a little upset to himself.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-03-2008, 02:04 AM

Alice seemed a bit unsure how to answer his question. She couldn't remember anything of her 'human' life at all, nor could she even recall changing. She had pulled her knees up at this point and rested her chin on then gently.

"I don't remember anything before I was a vampire," she admitted. "I just remember waking up like this. I don't know how I was changed or what my human life was like."

There was a slightly mournful tone in her voice when she spoke and she had a sombre expression. She was staring at the ground rather than the expansive sky that held the trillions of stars that gazed down upon them so willingly.

Breaking dawn

Old 04-04-2008, 06:00 PM

Jasper looked at Alice then back up at the stars. His face fell a bit and he moved his hand and placed it on Alice's shoulder. He didn't look at her when she looked at him but started to speak.

"I'm sorry that has happened to you. It must be very stressful to try to uncover something about yourself that your mind has forgotten. At least your relieved from all the memories you do have of when you were human and having it hunt you every time you kill. . ." He said still staring at the stars.

They sat there for a while just staring at the stars when he moved his hand away from her shoulder. He stood up and looked down at Alice.

He extended his hand to Alice and smiled weakly. He waited for her to accept his hand and said,

"Lets find out what our future holds shall we?" He said as he looked out into the stars while his hand was still extended.

(Dude im sorry i didnt update in like forever! wont happen again. sorry again!)

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-04-2008, 08:00 PM

Alice didn't flinch when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was actually quite comforting considering the fact that she hadn't had a motion of kindness like that for a while.

When he offered her his hand she took it only with a slight level of hesitance. There was something about him that greatly interested her and it was just beginning to eat away at her mind.

"The future than," she said with a smile. "A brave future it will be then."

She was grinning at this point, just glad that she had some sort of companion with her at this point. She looked back up at the stars and for a moment didn't feel quite so insignificant.