Flaria
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Flaria Send a message via MSN to Flaria Send a message via Yahoo to Flaria

Old 02-01-2024, 04:52 PM

Unfortunately, no. I'm rough with my hands and easily chipped my nails if not paying attention like I have in the past like twice with French Manicure. One is regular length not active length and other one is active length when my nails grows out. I love acrylic nails but hard to keep up each time. Same with nail polish. I like them sheer jelly looking on my nails to make them look healthier.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-07-2024, 03:52 AM

Nothing fancy on my nails currently. A friend suggested I do caramel latte nails (art up to my interpretation), but I haven't really felt inspired to do them yet.
Currently I have nothing on them, but will probably paint them something simple tonight. Maybe add a fun top coat. Idk yet.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-07-2024, 10:17 PM

I painted my nails yesterday a kind of rosy color.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-08-2024, 04:22 PM

Pretty!

I painted one hand before work today...a dark-ish red with a subtle gold shimmer, but I'm not really feeling it, so I'll probably do something else tonight.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-09-2024, 05:41 PM

Haha, does it feel weird to walk around with only one hand done?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-09-2024, 10:21 PM

I mean...a little, but if anyone even noticed, they didn't say anything, so I didn't care.

Did my nails last night. A mock galaxy using iridescent shimmer polishes of different colors dripped onto a silicone mat, then smashed and picked up on a silicone stamper and mashed onto the nails. Easy, but messy.
Each hand is slightly different because I tried a rose gold flake topper first, but it was a little too dense so I did a holo flake topper on the other simce the flakes are smaller and less dense.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-12-2024, 03:23 PM

Ooh that sounds like fun! I filed all my nails short yesterday. I'm still wearing the rosy pink color but I want to redo them before I leave for vacation on Wednesday. I'm not sure what color I want to do though...

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-15-2024, 06:23 PM

Picking colors can be the hardest part. What did you end up going with?

I attempted to do some valentine nails with a heart shaped magnet and a magnetic polish, but got frustrated after the first hand because the magnet is kind of weak so I had to use it by holding it above the nail and literally everytime I do that, I end up bumping the polish and smudging it. xP

Might repaint them a solid color tonight just so they're all the same again.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-22-2024, 03:42 PM

I thought I would do a pretty lilac color but I put it on and didn't like it so I took it off. I ended up going with a kind of transparent cream color with some sparkles on top which I also didn't end up super liking but I didn't have time to try anything else, lol. Now that I'm back I took it off and I'll have to figure out what I want to do next.