Old 06-19-2011, 10:19 PM

Hetalia: Axis Powers:

W ∙ O ∙ R ∙ L ∙ D ∙ W ∙ A ∙ R
III

LilyRose | Fish'd

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 06-19-2011, 11:02 PM

Germany sighed, looking over the paperwork that somehow made its way to his desk. It's not that he minded the work; it was just that he was getting tired of all his reports involving America.
Quickly skimming though his reports he dismissed all of the ones involving America, what was the point of reading them? It was most likely just about which country America planned on invading next, which stopped being news awhile ago. No one cared which Latin American country he conquered now; they all just hoped he stayed away from Europe.

Canada shivered as he looked around his cold, dark cell. He had regain consciousness only a few moments ago, and upon finding his hands bound behind his back, he took it upon himself to find out where he was.
Thinking back, the last thing he remembered was trying to convince America that invading Italy wasn't a good idea, America, that was it! His brother was the one who put him here! Why though? Why did he put him here instead of just killing him like he had to everyone else?

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-19-2011, 11:49 PM

Italy's boots landed on the soft earth with a gentle thud as he walked, basking in the warm air of late spring. He'd just woken from a long, refreshing siesta, and felt the need to celebrate by taking a stroll through the neighborhood, which he planned to end at Germany's house. He hadn't seen his friend much lately (he'd been swamped with paperwork), and decided he'd drop in and say 'Hello'.

"Canada, are you awake?"
America's voice echoed down the hall, steel walls reflecting the cold words back on each other until it faded into oblivion.
"Canada?"
The screeching of metal-on-metal and rattling of chains, and the thud of heavy boots entered the cell, fluorescent lights barely illuminating a prone figure chained to the dirty wall.
"Hey, bro."

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 06-20-2011, 12:42 AM

"America," He croaked, looking up at his older brother, "Why am I here?" He had a vague idea of where he was, somewhere in his brother's country probably most likely in Washington underneath the White House in the bunker his brother built during the Cold War. Remebering all the times Russia and America came over to house during that war made him smile a bit, it was nice to have company, even if they were only trying to make him side with them.

Seeing what a nice day it was outside, Germany decided to take a quick afternoon jog, Three miles around the park sounds good he thought to himself.
Quickly putting on his shoes he left the room not even bothering to close his office door.

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-20-2011, 01:26 AM

America's expression of glee flickered for a moment, revealing disappointment and sadness, but he quickly regained his composure, and the smile was on his lips once more.
"It gets lonely, you know." He approached Canada, taking a seat criss-cross in front of the chained-up nation. "And I need your help." He said. "I'm going for little Italy next, but Europe's pretty tight so they'lll probably be all over me, so I'll need a little backup." He explained. "Join me?"

Italy was almost to Germany's house, he was sure. He knew the way like the back of his hand-
"Germany, Germany!" He waved frantically, spotting the blonde-haired nation, probably on his way to the park.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 06-20-2011, 07:37 PM

"No," Canada said without a moment’s hesitation, he wouldn't help his brother with something so cruel, something that would cost millions of lives, "I won't help you America, you've gone too far this time." He didn't care what his brother did to him, as long as his people were safe nothing else mattered.

At the sight of Italy Germany's lips curved into a small smile before being replaced by his usual frown. Walking over to the hyperactive Italian he nodded in greeting before saying, “What are you doing here Italy?” It wasn’t as if he didn’t enjoy his Italian friends company, in fact Germany found Italy's company quite refreshing, but that didn't stop him from wondering why his friend was here.

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-20-2011, 07:57 PM

Slap.
America drew back his hand, watching the blood run down his brother's split lip. His smile had faded completely, leaving only an angry scowl. He must be delirious, America reasoned, to not want to help me.
"I'll ask again. Join me?" He demanded, voice that had before been slick with sugar and honey now boiling with anger.

Italy bounded over to his blonde-haired friend, smiling up at him. "Actually," He started, "I was on my way to visit you!" He declared. "It's a really nice day out, so I thought I'd take a walk and maybe stop by big brother France's house or maybe fratello's, but then I thought- 'Well, I haven't seen Germany in a while; maybe I should visit him!' And so I was on my way here when you came outside!" Italy had quite the reputation for being a little chatterbox, and for good reason.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 06-20-2011, 11:36 PM

Canada glared at America, he had helped his brother many times before, but now it was different, Canada wouldn't support, his brother, while he tried to spread his empire farther east. No, he already cut off all trades with his brother and became a neutral country in the war between America and the rest of the continent. That thought made him smile, "No," he more firmly this time, "No, I told you when this started that I would remain neutral. I intend to keep that promise."

Germany nodded, "I see," he said ignoring the rest of Italy's chatter, after years of dealing with his hyperactive friend he learned to ignore anything of little use the Italian said and pick up the useful information in the other nations babble.

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-21-2011, 10:22 AM

(( Tasers! 8D ...Yes, that's the best my feeble mind can do for a torture weapon. xD ))

"Fine," He stood, turning away from his 'traitorous' brother. How could he not want to help him, his own brother? When America had been the hero for the entire world so many times, now, when he needed just the tiniest bit of help to save it again, Canada refused to lend a hand. Didn't the younger nation owe him something?
He slid open the jail cell gate, a man in a uniform- a guard, looked like- stood attentive, hand up in salute to his country. "My bag." America demanded, holding out his hand. The 'soldier' complied, saluting again. "At ease, Maryland." He almost muttered to his 'state' before making his way back into the jail cell and crouching in front of his brother. He slowly unzipped the duffel bag, reached in, and brought out a little gun-like object. The gun was tipped with metal dots- conductors- and had what looked like space for a battery in the back. "Do you know what this is, Canada?" He asked, eerie smile growing on his face. "What do you say now?"

"So," Italy began, "what do you want to do now?" He asked. "We could go to the park, or we could go to your house or mine or maybe we could just sit out here and I'll go get gelato?"

Last edited by Fish'd; 06-23-2011 at 01:13 AM..

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 06-22-2011, 08:18 PM

((Noo not the Tasers XD, I love evil America))

Canada blinked, at the device in his brothers hand, "Alfred," he said meeting his neighbours' eyes, "I've been alive for more then 200 years, I know what a taser is." With anyone else he wouldn't have said something that sarcastic, but this was his brother, a brother who was asking him to send his people out to die for a useless cause, a brother who by the looks of it was about to taze him.
He could say whatever he wanted.

Germany nodded at Italy, "It doesn't matter," he said scanning the area for enemies out of habit, "We can do whatever you like."

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-23-2011, 01:29 AM

(( I know, right? ;D Unfortunately, this is terribly anti-climactic and not medically accurate at all |D ))

Well, didn't he have quite the mouth on him. Normally shy, stuttering Canada was talking back to his big brother! Well, we can't have that, can we?
He turned the taser down to it's lowest setting- it wouldn't do any good if he knocked Canada out- and fired, pins imbedding themselves into his right shoulder.

"Oh, okay, thank you!" Italy cheered. "How about we go to your house; I haven't been in in forever." He suggested, staring up at Germany with pleading eyes.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 06-24-2011, 08:25 PM

(((It is, and I have no idea how tasers work)))

He could feel tears well up in his eyes as his brother tased him. Canada knew that his brother had set it to it's lowest setting, but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt.
Crying out in pain he slumped forward as the electrical currents travelled though his body.

Germany looked away blushing, he could never say no to when Italy looked at him like that, "Very well," He said, "We can go to my house if you wish."

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-24-2011, 10:53 PM

America's haunting smile widened, stark-white teeth glowing in the faint, flickering light. He grabbed Canada by the shoulders and jerked him back upright, eyes trailing the sluggish movements of tears down his pale cheeks.
He paused a moment, to keep the taser from overheating and to watch; study his brother's reaction. He really didn't want to hurt him- honest- but he was asking for it.
So he knocked up the power level, and delivered a second shock, watching each muscle in his brother's shoulderarmchest convulse and shake with pain.

"Yay!" Italy cheered, wrapping his arm's around Germany's waist for a quick hug, before bounding back up the street to Germany's doorstep.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 06-27-2011, 04:59 PM

Germany sighed loudly, before following the hyper Italian to his house. Holding the door for the little Italian he looked around, "Well," he said, "Make yourself at home."

"Stop, America, please stop." Canada begged, he didn't want to give in to his brother, but it hurt, it hurt so badly. Raising his head he managed to meet America's eyes, "Please, why are you doing this?"
He really wanted to know why his brother was doing this, why he conquered South and Central America. Did he want to prove something? Or was he just crazy?

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 07-01-2011, 05:07 PM

(( I'm so sorry for being so late! :gonk: ))

"Grazie!" Italy called over his shoulder, skipping into the house. He paused for a moment, and looked around, trying to figure out exactly what was it that he wanted to do. It took him a moment, but- "Oh, Germany! Did you eat yet; are you hungry? Can I make pasta?"

"The rest of the world is in such deep turmoil," America started, staring at the back of the taser and debating whether or not to turn it up a notch and shock his brother again. "It's only fair to try and help." He explained. He continued to stare at the device, before finally flicking it up higher and firing, watching the white-hot pulses of electricity flow through the wires and into Canada's body, the other nation's blue eyes lighting up with pain and shock. He tried not to enjoy it, but it was so very, very hard not to.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-02-2011, 08:54 PM

((It's okay, But I missed you and evil America :O))

Germany sighed follolwing Italy into the house, " No Italy, I'm not hungry, but you can make pasta if you yourself are hungry." Sitting down on the couch he turned on the TV to the news station.

Canada let out a pained whimper as his brother once again shocked him, the shick was even worse then it was before. "Stop it!" He sobbed finally breaking down before his brother, "Please, please stop! Why do you even need me? You barely knew who I was before all this!"

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 07-02-2011, 10:49 PM

(( Aww, thanks~<3 Also, yes, these dogs are canonical, if you didn't know. ))

"Okay, Grazie!" The Italian thanked him, dashing off into the kitchen as the blonde sat down to watch TV. As he entered the white-glove-cleaned kitchen, he was met by the sound of excited barking. To his elation, he found all three of Germany's dogs so incredibly eager to see him that they were practically climbing over each other to get to him. "Hi guys!" He knelt down, allowing them to lick his face and almost knock him over. With Berlitz sitting squarely on his chest, Aster straddling his head between his front legs, and Blackie nuzzling against his legs, Italy was quite the sight to be seen. "Come on, guys, let me up! I want to make pasta!" He giggled through his words, halfheartedly struggling and trying to at least get himself into a sitting position (which was awfully hard with Aster's chest looming over his head and Berlitz's entire weight on his torso). He flailed rather like a wet noodle, laughing as he did so.

"But I do now, Canada," America said, feigned- or not- sadness and hurt on his face and in his voice. "Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked. "Now," He started, gripping the taser in his hand and hovering his finger on the trigger. "Again?"

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-03-2011, 03:23 AM

((I love those dogs!)))

Germany sighed as he heard his dogs knock Italy over, "Aster, Berlitz, Blackie leave Italy alone and come here!" He called out to his dogs, smiling as they ran out of the kitchen and toward the couch. "That's a good dog," He whispered petting each of his pets.

Canada whimpered as America pointed the taser at him, "No," he whispered, "Not like this." Moving closer to the cold hard wall he looked at his brother sliently pleading for him not to tase him again.

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 07-05-2011, 03:17 AM

(( ;D ))

Italy laughed (albeit, that is a rather redundant statement; the Italian was always laughing) as the dogs climbed off him, Aster giving his face a final lick before trotting along with the others to meet their master. It was so funny that Germany was so nice and kind and sweet to those dogs- he really wasn't the big, scary guy that everyone took him for...
Italy stood, brushed himself off, and finally entered the kitchen. He rifled through several of Germany's drawers before finding all of the ingredients for pasta- Germany was wise enough to keep them all in his house to please the Italian. He set the stove to high, and set a pot full of tap water on the burner.

America stared hard into Canada's blue eyes, almost the same as his own- only less daring, and shy and timid and tired; maybe all the tazing was too much for him? Yes, that must be it. "I'll give you some time to think about that, 'kay?" America stood, turning off the tazer and fitting it back into his bag, which his zipped and slung ove rhis shoulder. And although his words sounded cheery, at worst, they were spiteful and angry.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-09-2011, 01:38 AM

Canada whimpered as America stood up, curling into a ball he waited for his brother to leave. He knew the tone in his brothers voice, it was the same tone America used in 1812 when he burned down Canadas Capital, one that sounded cheerful and happy but were angry.

Germany sighed as once again the news covered what was happening in North and Southern America. In some ways he still couldn't believe that the cheerful idoit that was America manged to conquer most of the New World, the only country remaining free being America's brother, Canada. Germany winced as he remembered the shy nothern nation, Canada was tougher then he looked, as he proved during both World Wars.

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 07-11-2011, 11:55 PM

(( By the by, Knapweed is Germany's national flower. And sorry this is so incredibly long o_o ))

Italy leaned over the top of the pot to stare at the water for a moment- there were barely any bubbles in it at all. It would probably take quite a while to boil. He frowned; he didn't have the attention span or patience to just sit there and watch it slowly, slowly, slowly bubble, and... Yeah, no. He'd have to find something else to do, but what?
He paused for a moment to think, hand unconsciously working it's way into his jacket pocket- in which he found a small, rather wild looking purple flower, stem almost completely gone but just long enough to hold on to, or maybe put it behind your ear. He vaguely remembered picking it sometime earlier that day, happy to have found Germany's favorite flower. Italy beamed at the little fiore in his hand; maybe Germany would like it as a gift.
But Italy wanted it to be a surprise, for later, after he'd left, so he put the flower back in his pocket and bounded up the stairs- being rather loud as he did so- reaching Germany's office in only a minute or so. He placed the tiny purple flower on his desk, letting it rest over his papers, so it would put Germany in a good mood to do all that paperwork that was piling up...
It was then that a manilla folder, reading several things in German (the only word Italy was able to understand was Amerika), and then again in English- 'America's next target has been confirmed' in bold, red letters, slightly smaller than the German script above it. Italy picked it up off the desk, curious; he hadn't received any reports (not that he really read them) on America since almost a month ago.
Once again, the report was written in German, and then in English- Italy probably figured it was so it could be shared at world meetings and stuff- and Italy took to the second one, skimming it and-
The smile quickly dissapeared from his face, and he gaped at the paper.
"...A group of recently dispatched spies," He read aloud, hands shaking and face white as a sheet, "has reported that America is planning an attack on Italy, likely by bomber plane. A second group is on enemy territory as of now, but has yet to..." But he couldn't finish the sentence; his words disolved into loud, unmuffled sobs, tear streaming down his cheeks and drenching the collar of his shirt. Italy? America was going to attack Italy?
It was only a moment before the folder lay forgotten on the floor and he was running back down the stairs, wailing at the top of his lungs, "Germany! Germany!"

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-14-2011, 12:57 AM

((Oh my that is a pretty flower,))

Germany sighed as he heard Italy run up the stairs, no doubt looking for something interesting to do other then watch water boil. Removing his hands from the dogs, the nation laid back on the couch watching the news reporter cover something or another.
Germany jumped in surprise as he heard his name being shouting countless times by a hyperactive Italian, "Italy!" he shouted in a stern voice, "What is wrong!" Grabbing the Italian's he attempted to stop the other nations waling by doing something he never thoughthe would do, Germany hugged Italy.

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 07-16-2011, 09:29 PM

Italy froze for a moment at the German's arms wrapping around his shoulders, and for a miniscule moment he wondered why Germany was suddenly so affectionate- but the thoughts were drowned out by his sobs and shaky voice as he tried to answer the other nation's question. "I-i was in y-you offi-ce and I was l-looking through your fi-iles, and one of th-them said Americe i-is goin-ng to attack Italy!" He sobbed, shaking like a leaf in the wind as he held onto Germany for dear life, as though the Americans were coming just then. "America's g-going to attack Italy, Germany!" He stuttered, sobbing even harder into the fabric of Germany's shirt.