Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 12:26 AM

Drakus turned as he ignored Sheva as he smiled. His plan worked as he tried not to smile. Did Sheva really think it was mistake he had brought them here. He just grinned as he stood there not facing Hoteru. "I don't take orders from the likes of you." He said coldly as he turned facing her. "Thank you for coming. I knew you wouldn't disappoint." He smiled as the darkness in the place seemed to get stronger. He just kept watching her as he tried not to laugh once more. The darkness starting to encircle them. Did you think that I was going to come here and just let you have your stupid pet? Really?" He said as he just grinned.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2014, 02:29 AM

Hoteru frowned darkly then looked around and tried to escape from the darkness that was encircling them knowing that couldn't be a good sign at all. What was he planning on doing to her? He wouldn't kill a guardian would he? Even with his anger he would know that that could have huge consequences right?

Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 02:36 AM

Drakus just grinned at her. The darkness then engulfed Hoteru. She was trapped in a sphere of it. It made it's own cadge around her at it began to weaken her. The darkness was draining her power making her weaker, than she was already was. "Opps, I forgot to mention there are only two spirits who can keep the darkness away, well three. The spirits you let die here. You know Lestzer, Luna, and Shadow. "He said as he just laughed watching her power being drained. "I should let the darkness kill you the same way it did to the people that use to live here. It would be poetic, don't you agree? " He said as he just watched knowing she couldn't escape the trap he had set up for her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2014, 02:56 AM

"B-but they were all reborn... a-and L-Lestzer... H-he never died... just fell into a sleep... W-we already know w-who Lestzer's a-and Sh-Shadow... h-has already f-found his way back to us." Hoteru said starting to slowly feel like she was going to pass out. "P-please.... p-please... don't do this...." she whimpered as she started to slump inside the darkness feeling all of her powers just draining away

Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 03:14 AM

Drakus just watched honestly not caring. He walked to where she was as the darkness moved away from him as he neared her. The darkness acted as if it was afraid of him. He bent down as he put a special bracelet on her. The darkness found it's self drawn to it as it merged with the bracelet. The bracelet became a shadow bracelet. It was as black as night with all the power of darkness. "Bishop made this for you. He thought you would be a nice prize to add to the collection of spirits. He has plans for you. He thinks he can use you as his own spirit making breeder." He said as he said a command using Sheva's power to transport them back to the lab.

Suki looked up as she felt a sudden return of darkness. "STAR!!" She screamed, running to find Blade. She found him quickly as she looked to him panic on her face
. Blade had woke late. He had got himself some food and a nice bath, by the time he realized he was the only person left in the manor. He was getting ready to head out when he saw Suki. She looked panic. He noticed the fear in her face as he worried what had happen. "We have to hurry something happen to Star! The lab we need to get there. I'm sure that will give us answers. " She said in a panic as she took his hand. With a thought a bright light came from her. As it faded they stood in the middle of the lab. Blade looked at Suki as he realized where they were. "Great, I get stuck with the spirit who chooses to transport us to the middle of evil. Well, we are here now what do we need to do." He said hoping not to stand there more than they needed to. The first time was scary enough. Some of the women in here were crazy. Their idea of saying hi was a knife to the heart.

Suki closed her eyes as she felt the Great spirits. "They are not far from us we must hurry." She said as she lead the way. She let out a sigh of relief seeing the other spirits. She looked to Blade who look confused as to why she brought him. "I can't touch them, I am more spirit now. But you can. Aim for the middle of the crystals with your sword I will lead you my strength . She said as she could see the weakness in the crystal structure.

Blade pulled out his sword as he used his arts on each crystal. Each of the crystals broke into shards as the great spirits where set free.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2014, 03:46 AM

Hoteru was shocked at this and whimpered some as her body felt weak but at least she could move again. "Th-that's impossible!" she said before frowning as she heard Sheva whimpering and looked around a bit really not liking the feel of this place.

Shinrin right away sobbed and hopped into Natsuki's arms burring her little face into her chest clearly very upset about Sheva being taken away. "Suki... is that really you?" Kaji asked in shock as he stared at the beautiful spirit woman.

Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 03:59 AM

Bishop appeared from a separate room as he smiled at Drakus. "Congratulations My dear boy!!!!! You have done it! The king will award you for this. If you would please leave our dear friend with me." He said as he smiled at Star. He walked to where she was as he helped her up. He lead her down the massive halls. He seemed to be rather smug as he displayed her like a trophy. He paused in front of a room with glass walls. There where a world of baby spirits there and many lesser spirits feeding the spirits. He then walked further down as they saw knights of the king with special exsphere with lesser humanoid spirits heading off to rooms it looked like. He lead Star into his own room. There, was seven other humanoid spirits who looked at Star afraid for her.

Suki held Shinrin. She closed her eyes as a light came from her. Once it faded they where at the Manor. She looked around making sure the other spirits where ok. "Shh...you are safe for now. But we have to find Star. I fear something bad is going to happen to her. I feel a great darkness and it isn't shadow. " She said as she worried for her friend.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2014, 04:16 AM

Star looked frightened at the new male but had no choice but to fallow him and was surprised when she saw all the baby spirits and then concerned as she saw the humanoid spirits. "Wh-what? What is going on here? I thought you were trying to destroy the spirits..." she asked quietly feeling so conused and rather disturbed.

Slowly the three calmed out and Shinrin slowly pulled away and looked up at Suki. "Suki... I sense Lestzer.... b-but how?" he she asked curiously.

Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 04:35 AM

"Do you know how much power we generate with just one spirit?" Bishop said as he took a seat. He looked around his room. He said as he looked around his room. He took a seat on his bed as the other spirits bowed to him moving back as a screen appeared for Star to look at. "See, just how much you are needed." He said showing a baby spirit being killed and how much power came from it.

"We became one. "She said smiling at the three. " He gave me his blessing and power." She said as she gently petted each one of them trying to calm them.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2014, 05:06 AM

"No!" Star cried as she saw the spirit die and her heart ached a bit. "Why?! Why would you do such horrible things? Don't you know that we feel pain just like humans? You don't have to force spirits to work for you, all you have to do is ask, why would you risk this world falling apart? Without me, Sheva and the four this would will be thrown into chaos, don't you understand that" she said as she stared at Bishop in horror.

"R-really?" they all asked curiously. "You do sense like him... but also like yourself too... he's sharing your body to recover his powers isn't he?" Kage asked curiously.

Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 05:14 AM

"Ah the same crap I have hard all my life. But your kind are going to server us in more ways than you know." He said as he looked to her. "Why are you up set over this? They aren't your four why do you care about these spirits I created them."

"I don't know. I fell asleep and I woke up like this." Suki said as she wondered what had happen o her really. "You must rest we have to find Star still."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-15-2014, 05:54 AM

"I am the guardian of this world, it pains me greatly to see humans, animals, spirits and even lesser spirits in pain. They are all like children to me that I feel I must protect, it is my duty... but I can not be everywhere at once... if it wasn't for that evil device there would be many other guardian spirits. But the last few times that cannon was used they were destroyed." Hoteru said then looked at him surprised and confused at what he meant.

"The four listened and then nodded before they all nuzzled her a bit then headed off to the shrine where they could rest and replenish their energy.

Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 06:35 AM

He just laughed as he pulled out a sphere and threw it at her. It surrounded her as she lifted in the air. "Doesn't matter to me enjoy your new home little fish." He said as he left her there to watch the different spirits to die. He had other things to do. He would let the others take care of her later once he was done.

Suki just smiled as she felt alone. She wished she had her dear friend with them. She stood there as she looked around. She felt alone and now Star was gone.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-16-2014, 01:47 AM

A few hours had passed and Hoteru had learned that Bishop and his superiors had control over Drakus and that she had to choose a master and would be forced to create new spirits or at least help. This upset her but she was happy to just have the old Drakus back... the one that she cared so deeply about. She yawned as she awoke in the room covered in a blanket and looked around before slowly sitting up. She noticed that she no longer had a bracelet but instead had a necklace that bound her powers. She touched the necklace and tried to sense what is was made out of and how she could break free from it and help the other spirits escape as well.

Lady Chello

Old 11-16-2014, 03:12 AM

Drakus spent his time out trying to find the other spirits. There had been a break in at the lab. Someone had managed to free the great spirits. Something that made the King himself mad. He searched far and wide trying to find the spirits. The others where more worried about the Spirit that had been there. They had camera's but the spirit that was with them somehow masked the other accomplish. The spirit's power was so great that it sent energy levels off the chart. Bishop himself wanted the spirit for himself. Not many knew why and honestly didn't want to. The man was out of his mind or it seemed that way. Some said he had struck a deal with the spirits working for rouge spirits to remake the world. No one had any proof of the rumors. Drakus wondered what Spirit could have such power. Only celestial spirits had that power but they where dormant. The thought confused Drakus and the other four members with him.

They traveled far and wide going to all the temples where spirits had once been. They found nothing to help them figure out what spirit it could be. It was strange to not fine a single person who didn't know about the new spirit. Every great spirit mad their self known but this spirit hadn't. It made the figures wonder if there was even a spirit.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-16-2014, 03:21 AM

Luckily the village that Suki was in and that had Hoteru's temple in it was a well kept secret and only certain people would find it, only those that had pure intentions but every now and again dark spirits found their way in like the ones that had ravaged the town awhile before. "Natsuki... I sense your brother... for some reason he keeps going to the old temples and shrines." Mizu said softly to Suki rather worried about what was going on.

Lady Chello

Old 11-16-2014, 03:52 AM

"They are searching for me. Take care of Blade for me. They wont leave the temples alone if I don't show myself to them. Please stay here and protect the village." She said as she closed her eyes not waiting for Mizu to tell her no. She vanished in a blinding light as she waited in the old temple. The place where everything had started. She just waited knowing they would appear soon.

Drakus and the others kept on their search. They kept trying to find the spirit. After a while they started hearing some whispers of the forgotten temple glowing. None of them could believe such stories. The temple was in ruins and no spirit would dare go back to a place like that. Spirits where strange in their ways. None of them liked being near something so tragic. However the stories kept coming to them. After a while they knew they had to go there.

Blade wasn't sure what was happening. He spent his time in the village knowing he wasn't allowed any where but the village and manor. He wasn't sure what had happen. He couldn't find Star and from the way the villagers where acting, he was sure that Suki wasn't around either. For now he was just stayed in the village waiting for a clue of what to do.