Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-15-2018, 10:13 AM

ayee. <3 :U

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Yeah this morning was the first morning in awhile that i had to get out and hose my car down as it was iced over!!
I imagine Christchurch is worse lol. Although i've been there during winter, and i loved the crisp cold air in the morning.
There's something about chch that's amazing!! I use to catch the bus to work when i was younger and worked at meridian energy. :P

Ahh well that's good. Yeah i have to give my hubby the details and he mauls it over for days and weeks - and comes back to me when he's ready lol. If i push he gets backed into a corner lol.

It is! It's the car i wanted before my son was born. But got told it didn't have enough boot room. Such lies lol.

Hey Neph! Yes it is adorable i love it!
Sorry i haven't had much time to set up the thread - and i can only use google chrome from work at the mo, no other browser will allow me to post =/. But my friend said he will come over this evening to have a look at my computer and see if he can tweak some things so i can post in here and get this thread sorted!!
We had a couple of days last week when the ground was frozen over and the temp in the morning was 0 degrees. But it got nicer as the day progressed. Most days, it goes up to 7-8 degrees.

Today is horrible, it's raining. >.<
But it's not as cold as yesterday was.

I actually don't mind it if it's cold, as long as the sun comes out. June was just plain depressing, we only had 80 hours of sunshine for the whole month! DX

Yeah, the air is so nice in the morning, especially if you live as close to the ocean as I do. ^_^

Btw, we had a bit of a jolt last night, 4.1 magnitude, about 10km away out to the sea from where I live. Scared the bejeezus out of me. Lucky thing is that I was standing in the doorway, ready to go and take a shower. xD

The new Suzuki Swift is awesome. We had one for our loan car when ours was at the shop, and we were so surprised that it drove so well and didn't use much fuel at all. The booth is actually quite spacious for a small car. ^_^

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-16-2018, 03:03 AM

Hey Dys! Hey do you play a game called PIMD?

@Lillie - Yeah it's been the same here, i'd imagine it would be colder living close to the beach???

Yes i wish hubby would just hurry up n make the decision. So far i've got all pros and only con is it's small and a girls car LOL!!

-- Sorry i didn't get time to update the thread. Had my nephew over for the weekend. 2 boys OML! Lol I'll try this week! When is the event??

---------- Post added 07-16-2018 at 03:04 PM ----------

Neph - Well thank you hun <3
I'm sure i'm older then you!! :P

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-16-2018, 04:13 AM

ayyy. I've never heard of PIMD. Tell me about it?

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 07-16-2018, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
lol I refuse to believe there is anyone older than me here.
I'm older :p

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-17-2018, 11:36 PM

@Dys - OH! Cause there's someone i've been stalking called Dystopia and i was wondering if it was you lol. I guess not haha.
It's an app game, it's called party in my dorm. The aim is basically to party & collect items. You meet heaps of people from around the world. It's super popular & crazy lol.

No gizzie. You can't be older! lol

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-18-2018, 12:26 AM

oh nope. Tis not me. I don't think I'm Dystopia on anything other than Menewsha, its usually taken.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 07-18-2018, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Just leaving some love. :)
Hello, Dystopia. You're avatar is looking spiffy, as always. Well, except for those brief periods when said avatar is nekkid.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-18-2018, 07:31 AM

ayy. Thank you. I'm having an interesting time making avatars without multi-equip items. Like the ye olde days when we didn't have multi-equip items yet.

loool. I'm naked whenever I'm not sure what I'm doing with my avatar. A blank canvas helps me think I guess?

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-18-2018, 09:38 PM

@ Roachi: I am not sure, it kind of feels the same to me from when I wake up to when I get to work. xD

In the summer, you can definitely feel that it's colder by the beach than in town but in winter, I don't think the difference is that obvious.

You can tell your hubby that my hubby was quite content driving the little Swift around for a week. ^_^

Didn't feel like a girl's car at all to him. xD

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 07-19-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
@Dys - OH! Cause there's someone i've been stalking called Dystopia and i was wondering if it was you lol. I guess not haha.
It's an app game, it's called party in my dorm. The aim is basically to party & collect items. You meet heaps of people from around the world. It's super popular & crazy lol.

No gizzie. You can't be older! lol
Let me see if I can download this ...... Yup I'm 37 almost 38 >.<

---------- Post added 07-19-2018 at 06:44 PM ----------

Ok I started that game find me lol Idk how to find you I got the same name

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-04-2018, 12:11 PM

Hello peoples

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-04-2018, 04:53 PM

This thread kinda sputtered out.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-20-2018, 01:07 AM

I am really sorry, i've had trouble with being able to post on almost every browser. It seems to only work on chrome and from work!! I thought i had more time for the event - And when i found out through Gizzie, it was too late :(.
My apologies :(