salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-19-2023, 01:35 AM

Salvete's Memory Jar 2023

Last edited by salvete; 02-19-2023 at 01:55 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-23-2023, 01:33 AM

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I guess I have been subject to more stress than I realized lately. I almost never get canker sores, but a few days ago, I developed four canker sores in my mouth at almost the same time! I still have two left, and they are a bit painful when I eat or drink.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-26-2023, 04:58 AM

Saturday, February 25, 2023

I love the game Chips Challenge! I used to play it as a kid with my family, and I recently rediscovered it and have been playing through the levels with my partner. :) It is played on the computer and kind of like a puzzle game where Chip has to "escape the room" in a sense. To do so, he has to collect a certain number of computer chips. In the meantime, he has to find different-colored keys to open doors, obtain different types of shoes to walk on different elements, and dodge enemies.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-01-2023, 12:43 AM

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

It can be hard to remember to post memories here. I am super busy with real life, going back and forth between studying and work and jury duty and personal matters. I hope jury duty ends soon, since I was planning to travel at the end of next month for a conference. Additionally, I am having to make up shifts at work due to using up all my sick days towards jury duty already. So, the sooner it finishes, the fewer shifts I will have to make up. That being said, of course I am paying very close attention during the trial and will deliberate eventually to the fullest extent necessary after they give closing statements.