Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 04-12-2009, 07:22 AM

-nibbles on Leek and Slowtrain- -w-
I HOPE THE EVENT ITEMS ARE SUPER-HAWT
*v*
I'm not sure whether or not I want slippers this time. xD;;;;

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 07:24 AM

@ croon:
hahaha........ do soemthing... "WITH" yourself? /hahaha :insane: there are lots of unboring things to do "WITH" oneself ;D <3

@ leeky:
D; you mean ALL of them went?! that sucks! how come they didn't ask?? TTATT; could you have gone if they had asked you?

@ ivvy:
i hope so! it's taking a long time for me to edit the first page @_@; so slow for me!

@ slow:
hiya~ how're you doing, love? XD

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 04-12-2009, 07:27 AM

fffLOOOOOOOOL
xD!!!!!

I've been told to draw s'more pictures of some of my new characters. 8D;
-runs off to PEE and grab sketchbook- >v>;;;;

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 07:28 AM

oooh, nice! show us whenever you can scan them in! :D i need to finish some art work myself XD; right now, after i finish setting up the thread, i'll have to continue working on it before i go out later XD;;;

how many of your new characters have you drawn so far? :O

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 04-12-2009, 07:34 AM

Croon; I hope so too! xD

Whaat slippers? xD; Oh gaia? -sigh- maybe I should go check the event out.

Sho; I might of, if they'd told me sooner. Most of them went, only about 5 of us didn't go, two cause they couldn't cause of work and the other ones of us just weren't invited.

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 07:34 AM

you should come fly to california for our beaches 8D we were there probably two hours, water was cold and it was windy so the guys (wimpier than girls xD) wanted to leave and go to heated pool. i don't get one until i'm 17 since my parents will pay for basic service and phone, so i just wait half year more and hope they do get me one. i think i would use to play games xD i like to borrow my brothers since he has tower bloxx, and its addicting. XD

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 04-12-2009, 07:35 AM

AHH, Mene keeps crashing on me, and my long-ish posts for this thread always get deleted. DX </3

Not fun at all. ;_;

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:37 AM

Sho:
THEY JUST KEEP COMING
x-x
LIKE EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA
-SHOTDEAD-

But, uhm, yeah, this is her:
Perussi

She's a fire elemental. C8
She's boyish, and has tattooed eyebrows. She never wears skirts, but she'll sometimes wear pantsuits. She was birthed from the dying breath of Sinclair, meant to inherit the italian mafia in whatever part of the world it is in (not clear on the background yet). Perussi exists to protect Cheri, Sinclair's younger sister, who then becomes groomed to take on his role as heir.
RAWR.
Cheri's the main character in that one ANNNND
-rambles-
I always feel crummy spewing in other people's threads unless I know for a fact that they're okay with it. xD;;;;;;;;;;
SORRY IF I BLABBERED TOO MUCH ;3; ;;;

-EDIT
Leek:
LOL
Uhm, no, I'm just...I liked the panda/bee slippers here, but not the heartfox slippers. xD;
-SHOTDEAD-

And the only event items worth anything on Gaia are those gotten in zOMG. >o>
The Sundae Sweets and Cheepz. xD

Last edited by Croon; 04-12-2009 at 07:39 AM..

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-12-2009, 07:40 AM

The 500 eggs requirement for the last item = INSANITY

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2009, 07:40 AM

That happened to me too!! D; It sucks, doesn't it, Ryl?

Croon; Ooooh. XD; I see.

Beasty; Is it that hard to get it? o_o

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-12-2009, 07:42 AM

My posts lately have been short and sweet. XD

I'm scared to play tetris though. It crashes... ;o

slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 04-12-2009, 07:43 AM

hey leeky, hey sho, I'm good!
cept that I might have to miss the last few days of the event... I'm going away and I don't know whether I'll have internet D:

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:45 AM

Whitebeast:
IKNORITE?
DDD:
And such SERIOUSLY UGLY SLIPPERS THEY ARE
D: </3

Leek:
CCCC8
O DO YOU NAOOOO
;DDD?

I don't even know why I'm winking suggestively. There's nothing suggestive to wink about. D:

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-12-2009, 07:48 AM

And...they cost so much too... D;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2009, 07:57 AM

Train; D: Oh noees!!

Croon; I'm confused. @__@

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-12-2009, 08:01 AM

yay i love your threads in events, its like traditions to lurk in them now and at least try to catch a game or two to goof off *squee*

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 08:02 AM

Whitebeast:
I'll stick with the zOMG items. xD;
Farrr cuter, and easier to get. C8
For me.
'cause I like to stalk zOMG. CCCCCC8

Leek:
For the gaia event, you can get one set of event items in the forums, and then three different items while playing zOMG. The zOMG items are better pixelled AND have a TON of different poses, really cute. -w- <333

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 04-12-2009, 08:03 AM

... you all make me want to check out Gaia again after so long. xDD;;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2009, 08:04 AM

Croon; Aaah. xD okay then.. I might try to get themm.. later. I'm going to go try to get some of those eggs now. cyaa!

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-12-2009, 08:08 AM

*poking her nose in*

Hey everyone! I wonder if I could I hang out here too ^^"

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Leek Squared View Post
Sho; I might of, if they'd told me sooner. Most of them went, only about 5 of us didn't go, two cause they couldn't cause of work and the other ones of us just weren't invited.
ahh, i see, i see. that sucks though D; i hope next time you can tell them to invite you anyway yah! TAT; i want to go to thailand this summer! i wonder if my thai friends from the US will be going home for the summer XD; if so, i'd so want to meet up with them there~ /eee so excited to see mai, sei, and kuma, hubby, hippori, and ray TTATT;;; /oops

/random rant lolol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane View Post
you should come fly to california for our beaches 8D we were there probably two hours, water was cold and it was windy so the guys (wimpier than girls xD) wanted to leave and go to heated pool. i don't get one until i'm 17 since my parents will pay for basic service and phone, so i just wait half year more and hope they do get me one. i think i would use to play games xD i like to borrow my brothers since he has tower bloxx, and its addicting. XD
i miss CA beaches for sure TTATT; i used to live quite close to santa monica hahaha. i just didn't go there too often because of the dirtiness XD;; once you get in the water though, you won't feel the cold no? hahah though the jacuzzi sounds so nice, too XD. OH,R IGHT! i forgot how young you are! XD;;; /oops. it's just that everyone here and their kids/grammas has at least a cell phone (there's really REALLY cheap one) and most of them are pre-paid kind anyway XD;

haha, i haven't played that game yet XD; what's it like? lol. i use my brother's black berry sometimes whenever i want to go online and i'm outside XD; he doesn't pay for the service /cough so it's like yay XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
AHH, Mene keeps crashing on me, and my long-ish posts for this thread always get deleted. DX </3

Not fun at all. ;_;
aww, damn! TAT; i'm so sorry! may be next time, try to copy/paste in notepad before you send? it happens a lot with me, too ;A; /love! were you the one that told me of no$gba, btw? lol not sure if you replied that XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croon View Post
Sho:
THEY JUST KEEP COMING
x-x
LIKE EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA
-SHOTDEAD-

But, uhm, yeah, this is her:
Perussi

She's a fire elemental. C8
She's boyish, and has tattooed eyebrows. She never wears skirts, but she'll sometimes wear pantsuits. She was birthed from the dying breath of Sinclair, meant to inherit the italian mafia in whatever part of the world it is in (not clear on the background yet). Perussi exists to protect Cheri, Sinclair's younger sister, who then becomes groomed to take on his role as heir.
RAWR.
Cheri's the main character in that one ANNNND
-rambles-
I always feel crummy spewing in other people's threads unless I know for a fact that they're okay with it. xD;;;;;;;;;;
SORRY IF I BLABBERED TOO MUCH ;3; ;;;
haha, she looks awesome! i love her lips :drool: it's no worries on your spews ya XD; no problem for me at all! just don't mind my long-time-replies TAT;

anyway, do you have one of her sister, too? XD are their personalities total opposites?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
The 500 eggs requirement for the last item = INSANITY
hahah, i actually saw that XD;;; i don't like hairy bunnies! lol and the pink is too neon to me XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowtrain View Post
hey leeky, hey sho, I'm good!
cept that I might have to miss the last few days of the event... I'm going away and I don't know whether I'll have internet D:
aww, i'm sorry! D; where are you going? i hope you'll have fun at the very least!

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 08:12 AM

Pa-pancake:
NO, GTFO. >8|

...I'mkiddingI'mkiddingJOINUSSSSS DDDD8 <33333
-CLIING-

Leek:
hookay, later! C8

Rylynne:
It's my preferred haunt at the moment. xD;;;
BUT, well, of course there are still nubs galore all over the place, but zOMG is at least pretty fun. -3-;

EDIT
Sho:
Cheri isn't quite her sister. Like, Perussi isn't human enough to be considered related? BUT I have some pictures of her yesss~
Cheri - Lilies

That's a WIP, but then by accident I deleted/destroyed the file T_T;;;
Luckily I had a prior version that had only her fully CGed, but, I just don't feel the drive to go back and redo the background/other stuff that's missing again. So I'll probably re-draw the concept much later and then paint it, rather than line and cel-color it. Wasn't thrilled with how it was coming out anyways x-x;

Cheri - Flip

Cheri has control over Gravity and, unlike her brother, realized it at a young age and began to play with it. xD She adores flipping/leaping places and plays the cello. C8 She is a very wheat blond-olive green-brown-type person, very earthy shades, unlike Perussi who is rather brightly colored. (Orange, turquoise, black, white, silver scheme)

Last edited by Croon; 04-12-2009 at 08:20 AM..

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 04-12-2009, 08:14 AM

Hello everyone!

I have not been in Menewsha for a while now. D;

I have been on Gaia lately.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-12-2009, 08:16 AM

The threads that I were at a few hours back are not active so I'm looking for hangout threads where I can be active now ^^" Thank you!

How ish everyone?

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221 View Post
yay i love your threads in events, its like traditions to lurk in them now and at least try to catch a game or two to goof off *squee*
hahah~ tradition! XD with crack, that is ;D :ninja: <3 i probably won't be able to do rounds until WAAAAAAAAY later tonight though. that probably is a good thing since there could be more participants on the other side of the world? XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
... you all make me want to check out Gaia again after so long. xDD;;
haha, that's what happened to me yesterday when mai told me about it XD; i do like that CHEEPZ item lolol. and i just discovered the MANTIS item haha. not an easter thing, but amg~ anything done by reapersun, i absolutely love! they're all so filled with crack! XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa-pancake View Post
*poking her nose in*

Hey everyone! I wonder if I could I hang out here too ^^"
hi! :D of course, you can! welcome!

@ croon:
oooh, i see, i see! oooh~ i love the design on her stockings/shoes XD; i can never wear that IRL lolol /so heel-challenged x____x; but that's so nice! sorry about your lost file though TTATT;; hopefully, this means better artwork for her later! /cheer on!

@ sakura:
HI, LOVE!!! i miss you! been so long yah! XD; have you been zomging? i haven't zomg at all. like, never tried it XD; too slow on my comp lolol