sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 03-16-2010, 06:37 AM

Sophia put a finger to her lips and blinked a few rain drops out of her eyes as she looked at the dashboard in front of her. "Umm, I think the code is number sixteen but I'm not to sure." She looked up and noticed a figure leaning out the window a few stories above her and Lixi. Waving she yelled out in a clear voice, "Oi Jason! What's the code to get in?" She took a step back and looked down at her pocket as she pulled out her vibrating phone. She laughed as she read the text message she had just recieved, Yeah like I'm stupid enough to yell out the code out a window. The code is 18. She looked back at the numbers and pushed the number eighteen and pushed open the big glass doors as she heard a bell ring somewhere inside the building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason laughed as he closed the window and slid his grey iPhone back into his back pocket, Man she can be stupid sometimes. He turned around and watched the elevator door just in time to watch Sophia and the Angel girl walk into the room, "Hey man! I could have sworn the code was sixteen!" He watched with a bemused expression as she unclipped her belt and threw it into an armchair along with her leather coat. "Well this must be Lixi." He said as he strode over to the girl and held out a hand, "Hello, a pleasure to meet you." He felt a slap on the hand and gave Sophia a questioning look, "What?" He watched her slowly smile, "She's a prisinor remeber?" He turned back to Lixi and gave her an apologetic smile, "Please tell me she hasn't been like this the entire time you were with her."

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-16-2010, 10:28 AM

Lix couldn't help but wonder at what a strange pair these two humans were. She began to wonder as to their purpose. The girl said she was a prisoner, and apparently they made a living somehow hunting and irradicating various other species, yet this new fellow treated her like aguest. 'God what a confusing race you chose as your true children...' She gave a semi cordial bow of the head to the man who'd attempted to great her. He seemed polite enough, best not to make physical contact at risk of getting him smacked again.

"Likewise. And yes, I am she. May I ask why exactly I'm your 'prisoner' then if that is what I am?"

----------

((hey I'm off work for a few nights and thats werhe I usually get on ehre from, so I may not be on till thursday, but I will try my very bestest to get on in between to reply! Please don't give up on us if I dont!))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 03-22-2010, 06:01 AM

Jaosn laughed, "Just ignore her, she's just pissed 'cause she doesn't listen to me very well and attacks the people I send her out to find. And than she get's hurt and nearly dies." He rolled his eyes and looked in Sophia's direction and watched her twirl a stray peice of black hair around her ring finger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia looked away and out the window, "It's not my fault they take my whole, 'Come with me quietly or else thing a bit to serioulsy."

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 03-22-2010, 06:49 AM

"Well, you do put off a rather intimidating vibe. If my kind had more to fight for, I probably would have to." Lixi said with a smirk to Sophia. "Now, since I'm here, I feel inclined to ask... What am I doing here?"

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-05-2010, 06:05 AM

((Hey Sweet_surrender, hope all is ok. Just cause things have been kinda dormant I'm gonna right myself out of the situation and keep wandering and describing whats around hoping to maybe catch some more attention. If not, then oh well, hey it's a good gold source and I don't mind telling people a story even if no one else want's to join me :-p Just didn't want you to get offended! Jump back in any time if you want to, and if not, then hey, thanks for participating so far! It's been fun!))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-05-2010, 06:43 AM

[Oh yeah so sorry for spacing! I was just about to get back into it!!!! I don't mind I can think of something to do with my characters if you want to leave]

Sophia shook her head, "I'm not that bad. I just don't like your kind to much." She walked over to the window and looked out into the dark street, her mind flashed back to when she was a child and a hoard of Vampires destroyed her town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason looked at Lixi and nodded, "Your mainly hear because we need to keep tabs on how many of your kind there are in the city. For all we know there could be thousands of you and we wouldn't know it." He looked over to Sophia and shook his head, "Just ignore Sophie. She sort of has a thing against you guys cause a whole Bunch of Vampires killed her family when she was 5."

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-05-2010, 06:57 AM

((oh thats ok! I do it to from time to time. I was literally just about to hit post on a HUGE thing I'd just typed up escaping your facility. Lol. BUT if you're back then lets just keep going :-) I posted it in a blog just so I wouldn't loose wha tI'd already typed, I'm sure I can use it later :-p))

Lixi nodded with understanding and glanced at the young women.

"I don't know if this means much, but I'm no vampire. I don't kill humans. Unlike the rest of my kind, I don't hold you responsible for our banishment, nor do I hold you any ill will because of how HE favors you. To be honest, I don't even like being involved in anyones war, hence how I wound up here in the first place." She turned her attention back to the man. "As for how many of us are here, I truly don't know. I have a feeling theres at least one more of what i'd truly call my own kind, but as for the other two groups like us, I don't know. There were at least 2 demons I encountered today, and I usually assume for every demon theres at least one angel to be found, so you can take that however you will."

Lixi paced across the room to lean against a wall. She paused for a few moments to study the faces of the two people in front of her.

"I gotta ask though, do you even know exactly what we are, what you're dealing with here?"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-05-2010, 07:09 AM

[Oh really? oh I'm sorry I just totally recked your work! hahaha. well would I be able to read it? I'm intrigued hahaha]

Jason gave her a skeptical look, "I was assming that there was only Vampires and Demons to deal with but if there's something else I would love to hear your theories." He held out a hand for her to continue and started to walk over to the computer in the corner of the room. Pushing a button on the keyboard the screen flickered to life and showed a map of the city with shaded areas. Gesturing to the screen Jason turned to Lixi, "The areas coloured in by the computer show the areas affected the most but the Demonic enegies that your kind excude"

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-05-2010, 10:58 AM

((Sure. I'll give you a link to the blog post if I can find the link, ^_^ http://www.menewsha.com/forum/blogs/...t-hanging.html There, hope that works. Lol. And don't worry about it. I'll still work it all in at some point, just gotta modify it some))

Lixi walked back over to the desk and glanced at the computer, trying to hide her ignorance of the machines. It wasn't that she couldn't have learned, she'd already mastered all the various other contraptions the world had come up with over the years, she just really didn't care for the world of computers and the great omnipresent omniscient entity that this "internet" thing was becoming. She'd seen the invention of all man kinds greatest marvels, and this thing, this never ending never dying web of constant communication of all kinds, lies, knowledge, fact, fiction, even money and sex transmitted through it's strange digital coding, this web, was the first thing they'd come up with that truly scared her. Her fears of it were only compounded by a "cyber cafe" she'd passed by in the countries capitol city not long ago. Out of it's 2 dozen terminals or so, over a third of the "people" using them had been underling demons of one form or another.

The map he had up was simple enough that she got the meaning though. She was surprised to see how much of the city was affected. She'd been here a week, and seen a few things here and there, just enough to know this was somewhere she didn't want to be anymore, but she hadn't really been looking hard enough to uncover the true extent and never would have guessed it was this bad. With a sigh she turned away from the computer and half sat, half leaned against the desk.

"Oh, it's more than a theory. I probably shouldn't even be telling you this, but it seems everyone has it in for me and my kind anymore, so what do I care if I piss them off. You seem to know enough about the rest anyway." She sighed and shook her head at her own thoughts. What the hell was she doing. She never trusted anyone with any of her lifes story, let alone this level of information. Oh well, if anyone didn't like it, they could destroy her themselves. "How much do you know about the creation story/theory? More importantly, how much do you know about the early stories of Angels, and how demons came to be?"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-06-2010, 02:26 AM

Sophia's head flashed around and she gave Lixi a hard look, "What how all the Demons betrayed God and they were all banished to walk the Earth? Yeah that's th tory I knew." She looked over to Jason, and waved a hand in his direction, "I think your looking to him for the whole creation story." She walked over to Lixi and put a hand on her shoulder, "Don't tell me this is something to do with God. Cause I don't think I want to hear how he screwed up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well are we talking the Big Bang or something different? Cause I'm not one to think that some guy in the sky created the orld." Jason sat down on a leather couch in a corner and put his feet up. Looking at Sophia they exchanged a long look and he looked back at Lixi before saying, "Sorry if youroffended by our complete disregard to the whole God theory but we don't believ in im if you can tell. Demons, Angels yeah sure why not but not somebig almighty guy in the sky."

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-06-2010, 05:16 AM

((This is a REALLY REALLY LONG POST. I'm sorry. I just got caught up in this story I was telling and lost track of how long it was))

Lixi just smirked. They never would grasp it, humans couldn't. Humans only saw in black and white, fact or fiction, but the world had never been that simple.

"No, no he didn't. That's not he part I'm focussed on. To be entirely honest I don't even know how all this..." she gestured her hand around the room and out toward the window "...came to be. As far as most of us could tell there are lots of things out there like 'god', or whatever you want to call him. So many of you have different names for him, and yet so many of you somehow have even found a connection to the ones that came before he became the one presiding here. I don't know who made what or how it came to be, all I know is he made us. His obedient little servants. The angels. We fallow him or else, end of story. Power beyond believe and near invincibility was granted in exchange for it. But, that wasn't enough for this one. He needed more. Maybe it's where you humans get your love of drama, your need to watch other peoples lives fall apart on stage and screen. Perhaps you because his giant "tv show" the first ever reality show began at the dawn of man? Or maybe he just wanted a little ant farm to watch grow. Hell if I know. All I know is you were made and named his chosen ones. You were given the liberty to act on your own, no real direct orders from him, or communication with him at all really. Oh sure, there were some of you that he gave information and rules to to pass down to the rest of the flocks, usually through the angels might I add, but for the most part you all just cry out at him in the night when you want to speak to him, and hope he hears you, and is feeling benevolent enough to meet your requests. It's sad really." Lixi took a deep breath and glanced up. She knew they wouldn't believe her anyway, so what would it hurt to keep talking.

"All of that isn't the point though, what matters is the first war. You're right, it was a bunch of angels going against 'god', but what I don't think you realize is what it was all about. You see, it all started over you. Humans. God chosen creatures. Your needs he met, he gave you the ability to choose where we had not, he let you control your own lives and serve yourselves, where as we lived only for him and served him. We didn't know there was any other way until after you came along. You could screw up to no end, call him every harsh word, and hate him with bitterness and spite and he'd forgive you and open his arms to you lovingly, but us, we couldn't even fail in the slightest, or speak of discontentment without being cast aside. Then one day, a stranger came into our midst. One who appeared to be as we were, yet none of us knew him. He walked amongst us, and spoke of your freedoms, and our captivity. He wove words of such grandeur about how much more worthy we were than your kind, and about how were he the god of this place he would give us all dominion over you, use you as our amusement, like lambs to the slaughter, nothing but fodder for our wishes." She stared out of the window as though in a daze, quivering slightly to remember the face that had seemed so sweet and concerned back then, that only a short span later turned to the face of pure evil. "And the kicker is, that HE was so caught up taking care of you, his perfect pets, that he never even noticed the stranger among us. Not that I blame him for that, from what I've seen, you are all quite the handful. So needy and demanding all the time. If the state of the world, and what you have on that map there, are any indication, I'd say he's rapidly loosing control of you anyway."

Lixi stood and turned back toward the wall with the window and walked over to it. She rested her hand on it lightly and noted it's concrete construction. She couldn't help but wonder if it was to keep something out, or to keep something in. No matter, the things she was used to dealing with wouldn't even give it the batting of an eye anyway. She stepped slowly down to the corner where it intersected the next wall. Even the interior walls here seemed to be made of the heavy man made stone. With a sigh she leaned her back into the corner and let herself slump down to the floor, pulling her knees up to her chest like a small child as she did. It had been a long day, a long week, a long lifetime, and Lixi was beginning to realize just how ready she was for the end, but what end she didn't know. "I am so very tired..." She mumbled quietly to herself. Remembering what she'd been doing she turned her attention back to the two humans in the room.

"Beg your pardon. I drifted away for a moment. Anyway, where was I?" She stopped to recall her train of thought. "Oh yes! The third that fallowed the stranger. Right." She pulled her coat tighter around herself. Cold didn't effect her the way it did humans, but she'd still never become fond of it. "A third of our numbers listened to what this stranger had to say. I must admit, I myself was swayed a little at first, but not tot eh extreme that he called for. He began calling for an uprising. The details really aren't that important here, just ancient history now, but suffice it to say he started to call for the end of the reign of 'god' with a new ruling class of all in this world, led by the angels that fallowed him, and headed by him as their new god. The remaining two thirds of the angels felt this was to much, to extreme, and began to stand against him. Four of the angels who remained loyal to 'god' went to him to make him away, and thus became the leaders of his 'army', the four head angels, arch angels I think you know them as. Later they were given individual aspects of the world to take charge of. One to be the leader of war, wrath, and punishment, one to govern over the elemental parts of the world, earth, water, fire, the air, etc, one to serve as the chief messenger of god himself to all men and angels alike, and one, the kindest one, with the most compassion, was given sovereignty over you and your kind, a watcher, a guardian for you against all those who fell." Lixi smirked again for a brief moment "But I guess we haven't covered that yet... so lets." She stood up with a groan, even her immortal body was beginning to feel the wear of time. She'd been here far to long. This place had a way of aging anyone eventually. When first she'd come to this place the humans mistook her earthly form for something not much older than a child. An adolescent youth in it's prime. Now, almost 5 millenia later, she could pass as a full fledged adult human in it's late twenties. She began pacing the length of the wall as she continued her tale. "As I'm sure you've already guessed, war fallowed. A third fallowing the stranger, who, though out numbered, fought with the new found strength of independent thinking, a true belief in what they were fighting for. Of the remainder, a third of a third stood back, refusing to fight. This is where I came in. Some stayed still out of fear for picking the loosing side. Some simply couldn't bring themselves to raise a hand against their brothers, no matter the reason. A few though, such as myself, simply didn't see why the war had to exist. I always felt both leaders were at fault, and refused to be a pawn to die for their causes while they sat safely behind their armies. Maybe that makes me cruel. Maybe it makes me selfish. Hell, maybe it even makes me a coward. I don't know. What I do know is that it wasn't my war. Yet, for my refusal to make it my war, I, like all those who wouldn't choose, was still punished. You know what happened to the demons I'd guess. Banished to hell, though they found a way back to torment the earth out of anger and spite for god and for your kind alike."

Here she leaned against the wall, her one arm just at the height of her forehead. she leaned forward and let her head rest against her arm. Closing her eyes she imagined what it was like back then, back in that moment when her kind were told of their fate. Sadness and dispair welled up within her again, thinking of the way some of her brothers and sisters cried out to god for forgiveness, wailing and screaming of their repentance, but they were met with none. Rage to billowed it's way up through her heart for a moment as she remembered the pain of the moment she knew she'd truly been severed from the life she once had. Her power and strength draining from her as though she'd been stabbed and was bleeding to death rapidly. Then, darkness... nothing but darkness, and a tingling sensation as though she were falling from a great height. When she awoke, she was in a vast barron waist land. Nothing but sand as far as she could see. It was freezing then, and the cold light of the moon illuminated the brilliant white sand. The shadows of it's peaked drifts seemed to dance and move. All around she thought she things sinister and evil. This was her first introduction to the human world.

"My kind... we were cast out as well, but not to hell. We were stripped of our powers, and our pride. Cut off from all those we knew, shunned and shamed before them. We were cast here, and scattered across the face of the earth. I won't lie, many of my kind do hate you now. You are afforded a forgiveness we can never have. I however, can't bring myself to blame you. You never asked for the role you were put in. The true bane to our existence though, is the hatred we receive from every living thing of earth, of above, and even from below. The angels and demons alike hate us and would kill as just as soon as look at us for not supporting their side. And humans, well, I'm sure you know how most of your kind react to things they don't understand. We're cursed to walk forever alone. We were forced to retain just enough of our power to prevent us from ever dying without being killed in certain very tedious ways. That same bit of power gives us enough strength to still be able to do a few things. It differs for each of us though, and we only regained those with much time and focus. It also does one other thing though to add to the curse. It makes us stand out just enough to not be safe in the company of humans for long, which is only amplified when we are around others of our kind, making us more detectable to the demons and angels who walk here now. This makes it impossible for us to ever seek company, be it of humans, or of another of our own that we may encounter from time to time... It was this that caused so many of us to be wiped out already." The last thought brought back another far more painful memory for Lixi, and she closed her eyes tightly to fight off the tears welling up in her eyes, closing her mouth with it. She'd said enough for now.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-07-2010, 05:26 AM

[*nervous laguh* woah you really weren't kidding when you said it was long! hahaha]

Sophia was speechless, she had never heard a speech like that before and not from an Angel either. "Um, well that does it than." She looked over as Jason stood up and clapped his hands together. "What do you mean?" She couldn't help but be confused at that point, she watched him cross the room and walk over to the computer, "This whole thing. The massive and abnormal Demon and Angel activity. This has all got to do with the now sudden reappearance of the Half-Helled. Or Lixi's kind." She looked out the window and caught sight of another of her kind talking to a human girl and Sophia smiled. "Well sorry to interrupt you Jason but I need to go. I'll be right back." and with that she pulled her leather jacket on and grabbed her weapons belt before running out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason stared after her and shook his head, "Sorry about that. She must have seen a Demon or something outside the window. She'll be back." I hope. He walked over to Lixi and put a hand on her shoulder, "Now do you know what anybody is planning on doing? Like war wise. Because if your kind are mad at Humans you can bet there'll be a war of some sort."

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-07-2010, 06:55 AM

Lixi glanced after the young women when as she left. She had to admire her. The girl certainly head a zealous commitment to what she did. In the back of her mind she wished her well.

"I wish I knew..." she turned her head back toward the human who now invaded her personal space. There was a time when she'd have sent him flying across the room for touching her, even if it was in such a casual meaningless way, but anymore it was just nice to have contact with something else that wasn't a violent blow in anger. She smiled for a moment as she thought how nice it was to not feel like someone was moments away from killing her...

An all to familiar voice in the back of her head chimed in after her thought, uttering only the word "yet". The voice caused her to jump slightly, jerking her head up as though listening for more. This reaction surprised even Lixi, as she knew it would do nothing. He was probably still miles away, and she'd here him just as clearly with her head down as she would under water or standing right next to him... if he wanted her to. Still, she knew it was no coincidence that he chose now to reappear.

She settled back down and returned her attention to the human. Responding to the voice or arguing with him now would only make her seem more crazy.

"My kind have had our scwables with you over the years, but as I said, we can't really band together to plot against you. As far as a war goes, there has always been a rumor of those below rising again against those above, using the army of bitter angry human souls they've taken to fight for them. See up above, your kind stay for a bit after your time here is done, then eventually can choose to come back down here and try again. But those who choose to give themselves to the demons, they are different story. They get taken in, turned, twisted, corrupted. Eventually, what comes out is something that may as well be a low level demon itself." Lixi shuttered at the thought of her one glimpse through an open gate, at the hideous array of creatures there, waiting, wailing, gnashing out at the world. "Most of us, though bitter toward you, really can't even truly hate you. I don't understand how, or why, but true hatred has power that you wouldn't believe. Maybe it's the doing of the stranger. Perhaps hate is his creation? I don't know... all I know is that for my kind, it's a power so real and evident, that should we let ourselves be controlled by it, we, like the humans that become demon slaves, start to be twisted. It consumes us so completely that we loose any sense of mercy, and eventually loose the ability to control our human form. Even our body, spiritual and physical, begins to shift. It's been rumored that it was one of our kind that became the first vampire in this way, and another who was a different type of angel before the fall became the first were wolf, and a few other variations here and there, all by this twisting from the intoxication of the rage and hatred for your kind. I don't know how much truth there is behind this, it's all just hearsay and rumors blowing on the wind. I would have mentioned that before, but given your friends animosity towards vampires and the such, I really didn't want to make her hate me that much more by telling her it may have been my brethren that caused their existence. It's also said that the alleged viral nature of their condition is caused by the sheer toxicity of their animosity. Meaning, once they became what they are, they took wrath on the humans by cursing them with their tormented afflictions."

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-16-2010, 04:07 AM

((I hope I haven't offended you in any way?))

Killian^_^Ruya
Mr. Sharp

Old 04-17-2010, 06:33 AM

Sonsuz sat perched on the the edge of the a church balcony. He'd fallowed the fight between the falling half angel and the demon all the way till here, but had gotten here to late. Now, the lingering scent of a human leading off in the same direction as that of the half helled had him highly confused. "Why would a demon let a half helled just walk away... and with a human none the less" He decided to fallow the scent to see where it may lead. This at least warranted further investigation.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2010, 08:55 AM

[LOL no sorry you didnt offenc me hhaha]

Jason nodded his head and gave Lixi a long look before sitting down on the black couch again and turning towards the door that Sophia had left through, "Don't tell her anything you just told me. I don't think she'd take to kindly to you after hearing it." He looked back to her and said, "Well we all know about the toxidity of them but what people don't know is why it dosn't kill everyone." He held out a hnad, "I mean some poeple when bitten die right? But how come that small percentage of Vampires didn't?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia pushed the wooden stake further into the Vampires chest and leaned onto the stake slightly, driving it further in. Wanna try and take a bite out of me now? She stood up and watched the Vampire turn into powder and loked over to the blonde shaking in the corner, "It's okay now. You can come out." When the girl didn't move Sophia rolled her eyes and held up a hand, "Listen I wasn't going to hurt you but if you don't want my help than fine I'm going." She turned away fro the blonde and started walking back to the building where Lixi and Jason were. "Thank you." She loked over her shoulder and watched as the girl shakily stood up and walked closer to her. Shrugging Sophia said back, "Hey no biggie. It's what I do!"

Killian^_^Ruya
Mr. Sharp

Old 04-17-2010, 11:08 AM

A scuffle off in the distance caught Sonsuz attention. He could faintly hear what sounded like a human voice, and a hallow gasp of a vampire as it expired. Another human female could be heard whimpering and crying in fear. Just then the wind shifted it's direction, and Sonsuz caught the scent of the women who's scent had mingled with the half helled he was fallowing, though he could no longer detect the smell of the coward scum that the half fallen ones were. Where had this human left her.

He lept from rooftop to rooftop till he approached were the noise had come from, and eyed up the human woman. She seemed to be some kind of modern human warrior. Had she perhaps killed the wretch? He stood for a minute and composed himself, trying to appear as human and non threatening as possible, then dropped down a street up from her and turned to head towards her.

Stopping a few feet in front of her he made eye contact with her. "Excuse me. I believe you may have something I'm looking for. I was wondering if we could speak for a moment. I promise I have no interest in you or your affairs aside from finding this one vile thing... May I have a moment of your time?"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-18-2010, 01:56 AM

Sophia tilted her head to the side slightly and eyed off the new male with a sense of annoyance. She could clearly see that he was not Human, despite his current facade. "Um it depends on the item. What is it, if you don't mind me asking." She could feel the blonde sinking into her shoulder and gave her a look and nodded her head towards the end of the street, Run now. She pleaded in her head. She sighed when she saw the girl register the urgensy in her eyes and ran own the street and into the distance.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-18-2010, 05:28 AM

Lix shrugged her shoulders and leaned toward the computer screen a little to take a better look at the map.

"Your guess is as good as mine. I just avoid them. I'm actually quite week to be honest. When we were cast down here, my kind lost almost all our strength and any power we did have. Some have been able to regain some of it, mostly the corrupt and twisted once. How is beyond me. All I've been able to do is fly, and if I really want to expend myself, I can draw existing energy into myself and channel it in a certain direction, but it doesn't always work well, or at all, and usually hurts like hell." She snickered a bit at that expression. She'd taken to using it just as lightly as the humans did anymore, but she'd always thought it a strange saying. If they had any idea what hell really would feel like, they'd never say it again.

Lixi... what are you doing? I know you don't care for much, but really, bringing the humans into this... it's just foolish. You'll only get them killed, maybe yourself to.... Stupid little girl... you never will open your eyes will you... his voice rang in her head as loudly as though he were being projected through an amp cranked up all the way right next to her ears, causing her to cringe and tighter up into an excruciating ball.

A sudden pain shot through her body, his wonderful reminder to her that he was watching when he didn't like what happened. Toppling forward she slid down to the floor clutching the edge of the desk with one hand and her side with the other.

Killian^_^Ruya
Mr. Sharp

Old 04-19-2010, 04:03 AM

Sonsuz watched the blond run down the alley and disappear from site. The tone of the woman's voice and the way she seemed urgent to get the girl to run away showed she viewed him as hostile. "guess I'll have to work on my people skills" he thought to himself.

"I'm seeking the women who left the top of that church with you a while ago." Sonsuz pointed in the direction he'd came from at the tip of the steeple that was barely visible over the rest of the buildings in this part of town. "I think I may know her, from a very very long time ago, lifetimes really." He had to struggle to hide the growl growing in his throat. "It's really rather urgent that I find her"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-19-2010, 06:00 AM

Jason rushed from the couch and knelt down nmext to Lixi and put a hand on her arm, "Are you okay?" Concern saturating his voice. He gave her a long look before standing up and pulling her toards the couch. Sitting her down he ran over to a sink in the back room and filled a small glass full of water. Walking back to Lixi he sat down next to her and put it in her hand, "Are you okay? What happened?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia nodded her head but kept her stance wary, "You mean Lixi? I guess I can show you." She turned but instantly turned back and held up a hand, "If you promise me not to hurt her. I won't hesitate to kill you if you try." She could feel the venom rising in her voice and slowly swallowed and took a few deep breaths.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-19-2010, 06:12 AM

Lixi groaned and tryied to straiten herself out. "Asshole" she muttered under her breath. Quickly she glanced up at the human man and took the glass of water he offered her. "Oh... not you... I didn't mean you were an asshole... just... someone. Long story"

She sipped at the water then thanked him for it, and flopped back against the back of the couch. She raised her arms up over her head and stretched for a moment before relaxing again.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to startle you. I'm fine now. It was just... well.." she paused and chuckled a little internally at how crazy the rest of the statement was about to sound. "It was just a voice in my head... a fucked up psychotic voice that occasionally likes to make me feel like I have a red hot fire poker jabbing into my intestines and twirling them around like spaghetti." she glanced over at the human and tried to read his reaction. "I know that sounds nuts, but to be honest I really don't even know what it/he is. Maybe I am crazy, but I hear him, and he hears me, seems to be able to keep track of pretty much whatever I do, but only answers when he wants. Got pissed at me for talking to you I guess, and that was my warning." With a loud sigh she closed her eyes and let her head rest against the back of the couch "god do I wish I was just crazy..."

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-19-2010, 06:30 AM

Jason shook his head, "No it's okay." He gave her another long look before standing up and walking over to the window. Leaning against the glass he crossed his arms aover his chest and shook his head again, "This dude sounds pretty obsessive. Guys like that, eve if they are fake, are not good for your health!"

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 04-19-2010 at 07:52 AM..

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-19-2010, 06:55 AM

"Oh don't I know it..." Lixi replied hen stood to walk over behind Jason to see if he was looking at something in particular. "So, I've told you more than I probably should have... how about your operation? What do you know so far? Perhaps we can help each other out on this." She turned her back to the window and leaned back on the wall right next to it before looking over at him.

"I've been pretty aimless for the last few... oh... millenia... and it's gotten me nothing but misery. There's something big about to happen, I can feel it, I'm sure you can too, human or not." here she paused and looked a little closer "You are human aren't you? All the computers and machines running in here kind of throw off my senses." Feeling a little bolder and slightly silly now that the pain had dissipated, she reached over and poked his arm a few times. "you feel pretty human... anyways, I stood by and watched my world fall apart once already, then found myself powerless to help the next time I witnessed tragedy... I don't want to be in that boat again. If I can help this time, I will."

----------

((Like the new look btw sweet!))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-19-2010, 07:00 AM

Jason laughed, "Last time I checked I was Human. But don't let ophia let you know I told you but she isn't. Well she doesn't know that she isn't Human. Honestly I'm still not sure what she is." He looked over to Lixi and shook his head, "We only know about as much as you do. Probably less considering. And I'd be glad if you did help us out a little. Sorry about all this by the way." He motioned towards the computers, "I didn't know they screwed up with your sensroy things." He laughed again and looked back towards the window and watched as the sun started to peek outfrom behind some clouds on the horizon, Suns coming up.

[thanks hahaha but I'm still trying to make it better. Like yeah but dont know what !]

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 04-19-2010 at 07:52 AM..