Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-15-2010, 02:57 AM

gemini nodded,used to sleeping on the ground."i guess i wont be training today,huh nnii-chan?" she said.just then,her brother collapsed.she ran to him,noting that he looked unhealthy."nii-chan? are you ok? what's wrong?" she asked worriedly.he smiled up at her weakly.i wish i could say i was fine,but i hate to lie.i'm not well,gemini. "what do you mean? what's wrong with you?" she asked fearfully,her eyes filling with tears.gemini,you remember what i told you about vapires who were once human? the ones who were changed by non-purebloods? he asked,knowing she knew the answer."yeah.you told me that they eventually turned bad.level E for end,you said.you said the level E vampires went crazy out of control and that they had to be killed." she recited from memory.he had taught her this time and again,but she never understood why.well,gemini,i am one such vampire.i was bitten by a level E,and managed to get away.that was hundreds of years ago.i managed to fight it this long...but i'm afraid my time is coming to an end.i'm turning,and once i do,i'll need you to kill me. gemini fell back in horror."w-what? but i cant! i cant kill you,nii-chan! youre my brother!" gemini...i need you to do this for me.once i change i will no longer be your brother,i will be a monster,and i will try to kill you-and many many others.you have to stop me,and the only way to do that is to kill me.please,little sister,this is all i will ever ask of you-i need you to do this,for yourself and for me.and as my final wish,before i am lost to the madness...i want you to find friends.keep yourselff safe and happy,and keep up your training.that's all i want... gemini was openly crying now."n-nii-chan...."

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-15-2010, 03:11 AM

Layla looked over to Gemini and Shade. She could feel for the girl, but there was nothing she could do. Her blood could only save her kind from such a fate. She felt bad because of all the power she had, she could not help her. She was going to give her some words of comfort, but decided against it. She was afraid to make it worse.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-15-2010, 03:15 AM

gemini managed to speak through her tears."i-i'll do what you ask,nii-chan,because yo've done so much for me.but c-can you tell m-me something? h-how come you never t-told m-me before? i c-could have b-been prepared..." she asked with some trouble.shade grimaced,trying to smile at her.if i had told you,gemini,you never would have been able to enjoy our time together.you would have worried constantly over me,and i wanted you to be happy and carefree for as long as possible.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-15-2010, 03:36 AM

Layla was really touched by the moment and wished she could do something about it. Maybe her lover would know. He was the one who taught her everything she knew about vampires. However, it probably would not work. Even if there was something she could do, by the time she would find the solution, it probably would be too late.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-15-2010, 04:22 AM

gemini managed to pul herself together."nii-chan,how long do you have left?" she asked,fearing the answer.i think about two days.remember,you'll have to kill me instantly,because level E vampires are known to attack the people closest to them first.also,gemini,i want you to do one more thing for me. gemini nodded."what's that?" i want you to make amends with your family.you were lucky,gemini,to have a family that loved you.don't push them away.try to work out your issue with them.you are there only child,you know,and they're worried about you.they need you to carry on the pureblood royalty.but even more than that,they need thier daughter. gemini sighed and nodded."okay,nii-chan,i'll go and try to talk to them.but let's not talk about these kind of things now.let's just enjoy the time we have left." she said,grinning.you are a strong girl,gemini.any man you choose will be more than lucky to have you.you're right,let's just enjoy our time. he tried to get up,but couldn't.gemini tried to help him up and over to a better place on the living room rug."er...can someone help me? nii-chan is alot bigger than me."

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-15-2010, 06:09 AM

"I'll help." Layla said calmly. Even though she could not do much, at least she could help her move him to a better place on the rug.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2010, 09:29 PM

drewcilla looked at gemini and shade.she felt bad for her lossing her brother like this.she walked to the window and looked through a crak at the sun. "it looks like a scrocher even humans would say its to hot." drewcilla said closing the crack.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:43 AM

finxs looked sadly at the siblings she had seen many people turn level E and she new all to well the trouble they brought "thats that then one person can sleep in my room ad the other two can have the living room theres blood in the fridge if you need it. im going to go get ready for bed"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-16-2010, 12:52 AM

drew cilla took one of the places in the living room and went to sleep fast.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-16-2010, 02:53 AM

gemini laid close next to her brother on the floor,making sure he could feel her there."i'm here,nii-chan.i will be here for you." she said quietly.though she was now 17,she still sometimes acted like a ten-year-old.she fell asleep to the sound of her brother's calm but slightly labored breathing.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2010, 03:02 AM

Layla watched the others fall asleep and figured that she should get some rest. She laid down on a rug and went to sleep.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-16-2010, 10:07 PM

drewcilla slep beautifully. when she woke up it was dark. "time to get moving finx" drewcilla whispered seeing that the others were still asleep.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2010, 11:53 PM

Layla slowly woke up and blinked her eyes. She then sat up and saw that Drewcilla was up. "Good Night." she greeted in a way someone would say good morning.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-16-2010, 11:57 PM

"good night" drewcilla said back fixing her hair in a long pony tail. "me and finx are going hunting you want to come" drewcilla offered.

[guys from now on you can call her drew.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2010, 12:23 AM

((Okay.))

"Yeah, that would be nice. It has been a while since I hunted last." Layla replied with a smile. "The Alpha Male of my coven insists on doing it for me since I joined."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-17-2010, 12:32 AM

"ok lets go finx is already gone i told her i would ask if you wanted to come" drew said getting her stuff and walking outside with layla.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2010, 01:15 AM

"Okay." Layla replied as she walked with Drew.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-17-2010, 01:16 AM

drew lead layla far away from the house. "i bet your wondering what were hunting" drew said.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2010, 02:07 AM

"I did not really thought about it, but as you mention it, yeah, I do wonder." Layla replied.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-17-2010, 04:46 AM

when gemini woke,the others had gone."hunting,most likely.nii-chan,i'll hunt for you." she said.shade,unable to speak,just nodded,giving her that'be carefull' look.she nodded and left to find blood for the two of them.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-17-2010, 04:53 AM

((who said i was already gone?))finx frowned then sighed when she saw the others had left to hunt so she two went out

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-17-2010, 09:56 PM

drew looked at layla "well it is because a few days ago i came across the scent of my master the one who made me and i have been hunting him down trying to kill him for killing my family." drew said sitting on a rock.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-18-2010, 12:47 AM

"Ah, I see." Layla replied. "My coven would not allow someone like that to live. Unfortunately, I don't think they have crossed paths."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-18-2010, 12:56 AM

drew smiled and they headed out drew following the scent of her makers trail she felt that they were close.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-18-2010, 02:24 AM

((i'll post again when others get back to the cabin.))