Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 10-03-2010, 06:56 AM

How To Play

1. Look at the image in the post above you
2. Write a short story for the image you see
3. When finished, find a picture that you like and post it underneath your story for
the person next

Example

Above post:

My post: "Would you like to dance?" The man asked, holding out a gentle hand.
The woman blushed, but took his hand anyway. "I would," she said quielty. (Your story should be much more than three senteces. This is just a quick example)

(Then I would post my own picture)

Begin!

xRhii
*^_^*

Old 10-03-2010, 09:12 PM

(I'm just assuming they're both girls cause the dark haired on looks like they have female anatomy.)

The emotions had been clouding her mind for months and she'd toyed with the idea of telling her friend just how she felt. So she'd set up a study night with Isabelle and decided it would be the night she'd come clean. This was it, Rose had planned it all out. She'd known her parents were to be away at the Christmas party with their colleagues. Everything was set....

. . .

Isabelle looked at her friend in quiet disbelief, Rose had just told her that she'd liked her for quite some time. She didn't quite know how to react, she didn't have to cause in that moment Rose lean forward, her lips brushed against Isabelle's making her gasp. The kiss was shy and at first Isabelle didn't know whether to respond or not but soon, closed her eyes falling into rhythm, her lips dancing with Rose's.

That's all I have for now...but here's a picture.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...m70syahp-1.jpg

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-05-2010, 05:35 PM

((Since this is more of a round-robin-type thread, I'm going to move this on over to that subforum. :yes:))

Mizayo

Old 11-27-2011, 04:25 AM

She couldn't believe he'd forgotten again. This was the third time this month! Grumbling, she dialed his number on her cell and lifted it to her ear. The annoying beeping sound came from the other side. "Oh my God!" she screamed, roughly pushing the cell phone back into her pocket and angrily stomped down the street. This was the last time she'd put up with this nonsense. He could at least pick up the phone, if not call her ahead of time! No. This was it. The last time...

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 12-18-2011, 05:24 PM

"Yes." A corner of Lily's perfectly petite mouth crawled upwards as the last bow hit the center of the target perfectly. She'd been practicing for hours, and even though she was exhausted, she did not give up.

A rustling sound came from the bushes, and acting from instinct, the blonde elf archer steadied her bow and shot. She'd been expecting a little animal, such as a rabbit or a squirrel, that she could probably sell for a good price at the butcher's. However, Lily had been wrong.

"Oww..." A young man stumbled out of the forest, Lily's finely crafted arrow stuck in between his left shoulder blade. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She ran over to him and plucked the arrow out with a sickening tearing noise, embarrassed that she had accidentally shot another elf.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." He took a bandage kit out from the backpack he was carrying and wrapped a thick bundle of glaze around his bleeding shoulder. "I often get hurt while up here, so I bring this just in case. It should be fine in a while." He tilted his head. "Hey...can I draw you? I'm an artist. I don't think I'm at all good, but I came up here for the scenery and I really need to practice drawing live beings."

"...Okay..." Lily answered back tentatively. She probably wouldn't be able to stay still in one place the whole entire time, but she wanted to do something that would help him. After all, she had hurt him.

He sat down and told her to get in a kneeling position. "Yes, yes, that's good." He set to work, pencils and paints flying everywhere as he did so. "Thanks!" He showed her the painting, which was magnificent in her eyes. He kissed her hand politely, then left.

Lily sat there at the base of the tree, to stunned to follow after him or talk. "...I didn't even get to know his name..."

...:rofl: Good luck with this picture.

Alice06
AppleSauce‼
Send a message via MSN to Alice06

Old 06-15-2012, 03:52 AM

(Looks like he's holding his nose, lol. XD)

Kai was in a rather odd mood, like he was hungry but didn't feel like eating sort of mood. "This is confusing the hell out of me. What do you want stomach?!" He exclaimed, hoping it would make up its mind. Was he sick or hungry? He couldn't tell, so he decided to pass a few distinct smelling stores and such. First a hot-dog stand, then popcorn, sausage sizzle, muffins, the list went on. The male almost drooled all over the food each time he smelled a different lovely, mouth watering scent. But still, nothing, his stomach simply seemed to enjoy torturing him more.
"Ah! I give up..." Kai frowned, pouting slightly. Then a quite cute girl was spotted in the distance, "finally the day seems to show a good side." He stood up and made his way over to the female whom seemed to be walking their dog.

"Hello, just thought I could give you some company." Kai put on his charming smile; she turned to face him and blushed. Already? Kai seemed to have that affect on women. They talked a bit, and then, it happened.
The dog seemed to be pulling the girl in a direction as she held onto the leash tightly, "hey boy! Hold on! Wait!" She tried pulling the dog away but it had its mind set on going to a probably 'magnificent tree' through its eyes. So she had no choice.

The dog planted its but on the ground between two rather large tree roots; Kai followed the girl and stopped behind her to see the dog had decided to 'do its business'. "O-Oh god..." Of course the smell was horrible, but usually a dog's crap wasn't THIS bad.

At least, his stomach finally decided to not be hungry anymore.

Enjoy haha. XD

Mizayo

Old 09-18-2012, 10:15 PM

(Not quite sure what this is... I think it may be a poem. *shrug* Hell if I know, I just felt like changing it up a bit. Hope it's not too creepy.)

This place. Black. White. Darkness.
Blood. Scratching. Feet pound across marble.
A hiss. Red. Eyes piercing. A chill. A whistling wind.
Dead silence. Impossible.

A light, glowing in the darkness.
Heart thumping loud in a chest.
A wooden chest. Lying on the floor. The cold, marble floor.
Checkered with black. White. Blood.

The hiss becomes louder. Another silence.
More red eyes, peering through the black.

A tap of a heel on the floor.
Another. Another. Another.

Silence.

Red eyes.

A mask with a smile.

Death.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2012, 11:39 PM

((Good story, good pic!))

Jasmine took another puff. Who were they to care what she did? She was just different, always had been. All her life, she had been told she was wrong or bad. Who were they to look down on her? With all of their own sins for which they made excuses, lied, and denied to this condemning world. So what if she chopped her hair off or wore a choker? It wasn’t anything like what they did in secret.

Here was where she could be herself, immerse herself in her own world of imagination. This tree and Charlie were her only true companions in the real world, allowing her to pour out all of her thoughts and emotions. Never condemning her, telling her to be more like someone else.

They probably wouldn’t even care is she never went back. She certainly wouldn’t. Surely there were others out there like her who were different from those around them. Maybe she could go out and find them. Then she wouldn’t be alone.

She sighed. It was an idea but not reality. If she wasn’t there, who would they use to elevate themselves? Without her, they would realize how terrible their pitiful lives really were and then would be miserable for all of eternity. No, they wouldn’t let her go so easily. They would chase her to the ends of the earth until they brought her back under their submission.

The sun was setting. Jasmine cast one last longing look at the horizon, wishing she could be free…

Souless Ginger Kid
I'd rather have a bottle in fron...

Old 01-15-2013, 08:31 AM

The epic sexy woman battle had begun!
It was a fight to the death.
"Oh helllll nah. He mah baby daddy! I'll cut you!" D:<" Booqueesa proclaimed as she drew her sword. With a swift flick of the wrist she sliced through a thick chunk of Danaynay's weave and shouted "Ooooooh you made me break a damn nail too!?!? Bish you bess start runnin'!"
Quicker then Booqueesha could even catch her breath Danaynay had her cornered as she pulled out da fo five. "Nuh uh, he mah baby daddy. You's a trifflin' hoe, and you best be payin' fo diss weave.
Now go buy me a damn fowty ounce uh ol' english b'fo I pop diss damn cap in yo bish ass!
The end! ^_^ <3

Mizayo

Old 01-18-2013, 02:20 AM

((lol That was amazing.))

Of course that's what she got.

I act all nice to her, rubbing up on her leg, mewing adorably
in her face when she sleeps, bumping my nose on her arm
when she's sitting down to watch the TV. I even stop scratching
at the arm of the sofa, and what do I get?! Dry food.

Typical. Stupid human.

twotickets
full of sound and fury (you know...

Old 04-06-2013, 12:18 PM

Nineteen minutes. Nineteen minutes and four seconds to write a masterpiece. She couldn't cheat anymore.

They'd told her it would be easy, driving the clouds away from the city and its people before their noxious fumes enveloped and suffocated them all. They'd given her a datapad with enough music to vibrate the air at the proper intervals (between 2093.055 and 16.351 Hz) for twenty-four hours. All she needed to do was fly the SSO in a continuous loop and check in with them once an hour.

23.68 hours later, she'd nearly fallen asleep twice and inoculated herself with eleven extra-strength lattes, and the clouds were only beginning to dissipate. Clearly, the vibrations weren't working.

She scratched behind her ear, took a deep breath, and flew up into the clouds. The SSO was a sturdy thing, but the rapidly changing air nearly shook it apart. She engaged autopilot anyway. For what she was about to do, she needed two hands.

There was a reason she'd volunteered for this mission, and it wasn't that her mother had had the same job and saved them all from the acid rain fifteen years ago. Well, maybe it was, just a little. She, like her mother, had a gift.

At least, she hoped she did. With 1.56 minutes left on the transmission, she cut it off, turned on the microphone and began to sing.

The SSO was shaking a little less by the time she added chords to her melody, and when the cool voice of the autopilot informed her that she had run out of stored energy and would be forced to pilot herself to a landing or crash, the clouds had nearly gone.

As she released the keys and returned her attention to the controls, she let her voice soar one more time. She'd be unable to speak tomorrow, but she had done it. She had won. Her mother would have been proud.

Picture:
Love Letter