Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-18-2010, 07:15 AM

((night!!!))

"Well it is hard to forget that hair of hers." Angelo said to her as he chuckled as he finished his cookie off and had drank some of his tea before he picked the pot up to pour himself some more of it, smiling the whole time at them. "So, Resa, you are still keeping Sanabria straight?" he asked her teaseingly as he ate another cookie.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-18-2010, 04:23 PM

Sanabria and Resa smiled at that. Sanabria raised an eyebrow at Resa who sheepishly took a sip of tea. Ok, sure, she said, not looking at Angelo. She leads by example, Sanabria told Angelo with a wink. Whenever she sets an example, I do the opposite. It usually works.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-18-2010, 07:28 PM

Both the women walked into the palace. When the doors closed behind them Mira looked to Madela. "Are we going to train tomorrow?" She asked the younger women. Mira had been training her for the past month to make her a better spy and a better fighter.

Smiling Madela nodded her head. "Yes Mira were going to train tomorrow. Just don't try to kill me like you did last time!" Both laughed loudly as they walked by the library.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-19-2010, 04:33 AM

"Well then it seems as if Resa needs to be looked after instead." Angelo said to them as he laughed, running a hand through his hair once more after he set his empty cup down and let the girls eat and drink as much as they wantted, considering he never ate alot anyways and well business was more pressing then ever at the moment.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2010, 07:37 AM

There's no controlling Resa, Sanabria told Angelo. I just let her do what she wants and trust that she doesn't do anything too illegal. Resa smirked at Sanabria with a superior look on her face. She lets me do what I want because even though she's the queen, she still remember who the boss is. Sanabria rolled her eyes at Resa, and then set her tea on the table. Ok, fun's over. Let's be adults now. Sanabria sat up straighter in her chair and her face got serious. Angelo, what news do you have from the border?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-20-2010, 06:19 AM

"Well as you can see that the news is not good at all." Angelo said to her as they got serious ablout everything, the serious look on his face could have seriously hurt someone at that momant. "Well the news is both goodand badso neutral is a better word for it. Everyone has chosen a side, every town on the border is split in two with people who follow you and those who like what Loragorn is telling them. The consel and I are the only ones who are remaining neutral so that the towns will not break out into war." He said to her as he handed her the scroll that the consel members had given him that had their signatures on it, basically stating everything that he had just told her but in a more formal way.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2010, 06:29 AM

Fantastic Sanabria said drily taking the scroll. Resa leaned over and read what the scroll said. As long as no one actually fights against Zamora, there's no real reason to send anyone after them. How long do you think they'll stay neutral? Is there anyway to convince them to stay out of the way indefinitely or join my side?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-20-2010, 07:32 AM

"The thing is the consel members are old and will remain neutral for the sake of thier towns. As for the people who are siding against you....I tried everything to get them to change thier mind but it didn't work. I am sad to say that you have what you have.....but at lest more are on your side then his." Amngelo said to her as he smiled, trying to reassure her that everything was fine and working out for the best but he still couldn't help but feel bad that they were all torn by this war, by the one thing he was praying would never happen.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2010, 04:01 PM

Sanabria sighed and sat back in her chair. Well, I can't force them on my side. I'll take what I can get. But if you could keep them from joining the actually fighting, that would be the best. Resa huffed and drummed her fingers against her chin.I wish this war would just end already. Too many people are being torn apart...And gosh darnit, I want my man back! Sanabria gave Resa a quick half smile for her joke. Well there's always that solution I suggested before. Resa's face went deadly serious and she glared at Sanabria. Still not funny.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-21-2010, 10:32 AM

"The people will do as they please, after all there is notstopping themwhen they decide something....trying tocontrol them will make me no better the Loragorn." Angelo said to her as he sighed slightly, standing up and streatching as he smiled down to both Sanabria and Resa, glad that that part was out of the way, after all he just spoke the facts and nothing more. "All the people pray that a battle will not break out but if it does....you should not pray for the best." he said to her before he took his seat once more,pouring him self some more tea and sipping at it, more to have something to do with his hands then anything else.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2010, 03:58 AM

Too bad I don't have it in me to be a dictator, Sanabria sighed. Resa frowned for a moment, then shrugged. At least now we know what we're working with. Well, Queenie, what's the next step? Sanabria thought for a moment, drumming her fingers on the arm of her chair. We tighten border patrol and wait for Loragorn to make the next move.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-22-2010, 04:12 AM

"In the mean time it is late and i need to check on Kou." Angelo said as he set his tea cup down and stood up once more, smiling as if everything had gone better then he thought it was going to be, he waved at them as he turnned and walked towards the door way, stopping for a moment before he looked back ove rhis shoulder at both the women. "....just remember that things are never as they seem....." he said omoniously to them before he slipped out the door and made his way down to the stables to takecare of his horse.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-22-2010, 05:41 AM

((Should I have my characters come into the library? And do you want me to make an evil character?))

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2010, 06:28 AM

((Crimson, come on in. You don't need my permission, silly ;D. And you can have as many characters as you like))

Resa and Sanabria looked at each other with raised eyebrows after Angelo left. What does he mean things aren't what they seem? Sanabria lowered her voice in a raspy whisper and Resa looked at her drily. That he's not so secretly as over dramatic as you are? she suggested. Sanabria shrugged her shoulders and sank into the chair. I think you're confusing me for you. Well, at least I have something to tell my Guard, now...As soon as I can gather them all. Resa frowned again. I thought the point of the Guard was to be here to guard you. Sanabria rolled her eyes. Well, right now I need them elsewhere. If someone tries to kill me, I know you'll take the blow for me.
Ha! Keep dreaming, Resa snorted, reaching for another cookie.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-23-2010, 11:00 PM

When they had walked by the Library Mira had heard the Queen inside. "Hey Madela I need to go speak to the Queen. I'll see you tomorrow same time ok." Turning around Mira headed back to the library. Knocking once she opened the door and stepped inside. "It was successful," She said referring to the hit on one of Loragorn's men. Mira was the Queen's best assassin.

Sighing Madela turned and started to walk to the stables. She was to wound up to go to her room so she decided to check on her horse's.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2010, 06:20 PM

Sanabria nodded solemnly at Mira's news. She didn't like the idea of having to kill anyone in such a sneaky way, but this was war and any handicap she could deal Loragorn, she would. She motioned for Mira to take the seat that Angelo had just sat in. Do you want something to eat? I'm sure you're tired from your journey. Resa waved at Mira and stood up. I've got to go, cousin. I'll leave you two to have your meeting. Mira, nice to see you again...Of course it'll be better to see you tomorrow in the salon. Your poor hair looks like you've been traipsing through the forrest. Resa tsked disapprovingly as she left the library.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-24-2010, 11:25 PM

Angelo had finally made it to the stables, but at the moment he was just brushing Kou and settling him into a stall as he thought about everything. He had to admit to him self that he could see why Loragorn was more or less obsessed with having Sanabria marry him, after all she was a very beautiful woman.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-24-2010, 11:52 PM

Walking over to the chair Mira plopped down in it. "I would love something to eat my Queen, I'm quite famished." Turning to Resa, Mira gave her a grin before she walked out. "Always about my hair with that women. But she is right I might go in there tomorrow and get it fixed."

As she walked to the stables Madela starting singing softly. She did that often when she was bored or was doing something that did take a lot of effort. Walking through the door Madela continued to sing as she walked to her white horses stall.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-25-2010, 12:20 AM

Kou started to freak out slightly when he heard the soft singing, it was one of the things he was trained to react tpp when he heard it, Angelo had to bark two short commands to the horse to calm him down before he did something that he would regret. "It isn't wise to sing when you never know what a horse might react too." he said to the girl that had came into the stables, there was only about one difference between thier horses, were as Madela's is white, his was pure black.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 02:13 AM

Looking to the man in the stables Madela paused. "I'm sorry I've never seen you before or your horse. All the horses in here are use to my singing so I didn't even think." She was very curious to who this man was. "Beautiful horse by the way," Madela said as she walked to hers and petted her mane.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-25-2010, 02:58 AM

"Kou...That is his name. He is a highly trainned horse and there are certian cues that will cause him to possible attack." Angelo said to her as he smiled slightly, he had finished brushing and careing for Kou and the horse had now calmed down enough to go back to eatting his food. He came out the stall and closed the door behind him before he moved towards the stall that she was in, after all he was talking to her and it was only polite to face her. "He is magnifcent....andif the Queen choses to ride to battle hopefully she will chose him to ride for her own protection." he said with a charming smile as he leaned on the stall door, careful in his actions.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 03:33 AM

As she petted her horse she talked to him, making eye contact. "Kou..that's a lovely name. This is Raja," She said motion to the horse she was petting. "He seems like a lovely horse and I hope she chooses to ride him if she does go into battle. The only horse here that would be good for the Queen is Mira's horse Azra, but she doesn't like anyone but Mira." Smiling Madela held her hand out, "I'm Madela by the way.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-25-2010, 03:43 AM

"Angelo but you can call me Angel." he said to her as he chuckled a little bit and shooked her hand, it was nice to met some one even if it was just talk about thier mounts. "Well it is better to have a well trained horse that you can ride rather then one that will only let one ride it." he said to her as he chuckled a little bit looking her horse over with a well trained eye, not saying anything about Mira, after all he more or less avoided that woman since they didn't quit see eye to eye.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 04:29 AM

"And that I completely agree with. I'm still training Raja but she love's everyone. Hopefully one day I will have her completely trained." Madela said with a smile and patted Raja's head. "I haven't seen you around.." She left it off as a question.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-25-2010, 05:02 AM

"You wouldn't have seen me around. After all it is my job to blend in." Angelo said to her as he smiled, running a hand through his read and white hair, not really moving around much as he just watched her and the horse. "I had to send Kou to a special place for his trainning, it was better for the both of us." he said as he looked back at the black stallion head that was over the stall door, watching him.