CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 05:30 AM

Laughing slightly Madela shook her head. "That would be the reason why I haven't seen you." Shifting she crossed her arms and studied Angelo. "I don't think I could ever part ways with Raja, even for training." She couldn't help but study Angelo, he was different.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2010, 05:08 PM

Sanabria sent for some food for Mira. So, tell me, how is your trainee doing? What was her name? Madela?

Resa ran her hands over her face and through her hair. She tried not to show it too much in front of Sanabria, but everytime she heard news of the war her heart ached for her husband. If Sanabria knew how it affected her, though, she'd never allow Resa to sit in on the war meetings again. Resa took a breath and looked out of the window and saw something that immediately took her mind off of her husband for a moment. Angelo was heading out towards the stables for his horse. Resa could tell that he was infatuated with her cousin, but for some reason he hadn't said anything to her yet. Resa smile to herself as he disappeared inside the stable. A matchmaking project was just what she needed.

((MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!))

Last edited by idril; 12-25-2010 at 05:18 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 06:01 PM

"Thank you," Mira said while smiling she was very hungry. "Yes Madela and she is doing very well actually, she surprised me. Soon she'll be a very good spy and fighter. As it is she's teaching me how to shoot and arrow, she's good at it very good." The younger women had surprised Mira when they started to train. Madela was going to be the perfect soldier.

((Merry Christmas!!!))

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2010, 07:10 PM

Sanabria raised an eyebrow at that last part. She's teaching you? I'm impressed. Sanabria tapped her chin thoughtfully. She's been training for a while, she commented. Exactly how good do you think she is?

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-26-2010, 01:05 AM

"No one is more shocked then myself by that. But the girl has a knack for arrows." Pausing Mira considered the Queen's words. "I have to say she is very good. Madela is going to be the best spy yet I think. She still needs some work but she is almost there. And as a fighter she's on her way to being great, still needs some work." Mira was proud of her student and how well she was doing.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-26-2010, 03:18 AM

"Oh don't worry you wouldn't be partting ways with Raja completely. While your horse is being trainned so are you at the same time, you both come back together at the end of the day." Angelo said with a smile before he had to go back over to his stallion to feed him an apple so that he wouldn't stop making slightly angery noises about him being near another horse, that was one thing about it though, his horse seemed to get jealous a bit.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2010, 04:29 AM

I'm glad to hear that. Sanabria poured herself some more tea. I have some openings in my Guard. Based on what you've told me about her, I think Madela would be an excellent addition. I'd like to meet her. After the two of you have had some time to rest...and visit Resa, of course. Sanabria winked at Mira. We can have dinner together tomorrow, if that's convenient for you.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-26-2010, 07:26 AM

Madela tapped her chin and considered his words. "Huh, I guess that would be alright. I'm actually training right now, with Mira. I haven't had any extra time to work with Raja. Mira is a slave driver I tell you." By her tone you could tell that she was fond of Mira.

Grabbing some snacks off a plate Mira nibbled a bit before answering. "I think Madela would love that. It has been her goal and she would make a great addition," Mira said with a smile. Laughing she shook her head, "I would want to make Resa mad so I best see her tomorrow! Dinner tomorrow sounds lovely."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-27-2010, 02:28 PM

"Pending war does that....personally I would like to go back to my home and breed and train horsesfor people." Angelo said to her iin a slightly sad voice, it could be heard that this was all taking a toll onhim that it wasn't something he was happy about, after all war was never good for anyone. "Raja seems as if she would be a quick learner so that counts for something. So how is your trainning comming along?" he asked her, trying to make polite conversation but feeling as if he was failing at it as he feed Kou another apple.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2010, 04:38 PM

((NEW DAY))

Sanabria squeezed her eyes shut, trying to stop the sun from waking her, but after a few minutes the sun won and she dragged herself out of bed. She threw a robe on over her pajamas and went to her closet to grab something to wear for the day. With one last longing look at her bed, Sanabria grabbed a pile of papers that she needed to look through that day and sent for breakfast.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2010, 09:42 PM

Aurelian left the Carharta soldiers' barracks after breakfast and found a nice tree to settle under. Once seated he opened his hand and checked the time with the pocket watch he'd managed to lift from another soldier. He contemplated his current situation. Although he had plenty of love for his country being a soldier had never been a part of his plans. Though if he planned his cards right this whole situation could turn in his favor.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-29-2010, 06:46 AM

Yawning Mira stretched out in her king size bed. Looking to her window she figured it was early in the morning. Pushing her covers off her she got out of bed and walked to her washroom. After taking a bath she went to her closet and picked out an outfit for the day. Mira picked her usual, a tight black full body spandex suit. The suits were very useful to her and she loved them. They were perfect for her line of work, flexible, strong, easy to hid under regular clothing. Pulling it on she also put on her black boots with silver buckles.

Walking over to another door in her room she opened the door to a small room that held many upon many weapons. Grabbing a silver chain looking belt Mira strapped it on and clipped a lethal looking sword on one end so it made the chain go down further on one end. Then grabbing sheaths for her daggers she strapped them around her thighs and placed some of her silver and black daggers in them. Exiting the small weapon room she closed the door. Instead of doing her hair like she normally did in the mornings she just tied it loosely with a ribbon.

Mira walked out of her bedroom and made her way down the hallway and to the salon. She had promised Resa that she would make a trip there. Mira just hoped she was there, she didn't want to wait around.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2010, 02:58 PM

Resa put the last of the dye in her hair and wrapped it in a canvas cloth. It was still early in the morning and no one had come in yet, so she was taking advantage of the free time to do her favorite thing...her hair.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-29-2010, 11:27 PM

Opening the door to the Salon Mira walked in and looked around. She spotted Resa doing her hair. "Hey I though we were doing my hair today, not yours!" She said with a small laugh. Walking over to where Resa was Mira sat in a chair. "Just please don't chop it off. I love my long hair." As it was her hair came down to about her mid waist.

Madela was outside in the stables taking care of her two horses while she waited for Mira. They weren't suppose to train till later on in the day. She kept thinking about last night and her long talk with Angelo about horses.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 12:37 AM

Resa looked up and grinned when Mira came in. Good morning, honey! Just give me a minute to rinse the dye out of my hair. Resa ran behind the screen separating the wash basin and the rest of the room and scrubbed her hair. When she went back to Mira, she had a towel around her neck to catch the water dripping off of her now burnt orange hair. Ok, now I'm ready. So you don't want a cut, how about some color to make your hair fabulous?

Maerad changed into her training clothes and went to the mock battle field. It had been a few days since she had done any work, and she didn't want to get rusty. After she selected a weapon, Maerad sat down on the side and watched the soldiers in the fray. As was her habit, she would challenge the winner.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-30-2010, 01:03 AM

Pursing her lips Mira considered what Resa said. "I guess a trim is needed. What color...?" She asked suspiciously. Mira hated changing her hair much but she trusted Resa, to an extent. She didn't want any huge changes to her hair.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 01:09 AM

Resa's grin widened and she clasped her hands. I'm thinking streaks. I can give you some peak-a-boo streaks in the back. Something fun, like fuscha or firelily red, or...or...sky blue or something. If you'd let me do more than a trim, I could give you an asymetrical cut with this side longer than the other, like this. Resa grabbed chunks of Mira's long blonde hair and pulled the right side up and let the left side dangle over her shoulder. Oh! That would be too, too!

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 01:11 AM

Aurelian made his way down to the mock battle field a little later than he was scheduled to be there. He snuck into the fray and acted as if he'd been there since the begining. He quickly noticed that Maerad was watching. Knowing that she had a habit of challenging the winner Aurelian decided to take a hit and get out of the ring before he got himself noticed by the knight. Unfortunately none of his opponents were dealing any light blows since all of them were seriously trying to impress with hopes of possible knighthood. Aurelian was forced to fall back on his thief honed agility and speed to avoid getting seriously injured as he let the more serious soldiers deal with themselves.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 01:20 AM

Maerad quirked an eyebrow as she watched the soldiers battle. One in particular caught her eye. She didn't know him particularly well, and he didn't seem to know his way around a sword very well, but she could see he was quick and agile. The way he extracted himself from the fight amused her. She leaned over to one of the soldiers milling along the side.Who is that soldier over there? she asked him. The small one who just left the fight?The soldier looked to where Maerad was pointing and scoffed. Him? He's some street waif. I don't know anything about him.Maerad turned away from the soldier and looked back at the unknown young man. She looked him over for a moment and then crooked her finger, motioning for him to come over to her.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 01:39 AM

Aurelian noticed Maerad beckoning for him to come to her. He debated inwardly whether or not he should pretend that he hadn't seen her but eventually decided against it. Her expression wasn't an angry one and he didn't want to tempt fate by ignoring her. Getting off the battle field and sheathing his sword he walked up to Maerad and saluted. "Greetings Dame Maerad, you wanted to see me?"

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 01:55 AM

Maerad's mouth quirked up in a small smile. The boy was nervous, she could see. She couldn't blame him. She had spent years practicing being intimidating. The soldier was taller than her, but her reputation, she felt, more than made up for it. Maerad eyed the soldier up and down critically, the same way her father used to do when he criticized something she did.What is your name, boy? Her voice was deceptively kind and caressing. She pulled out her dagger and fiddled with the sharpened tip.I don't remember seeing you here before. Are you new, or have you just been hiding?

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 02:14 AM

"Aurelian Smith is my name." He answered and tried a little harder to conceal his nervousness. The sweetness of her voice and the dagger in her hand set him on edge. He'd heard things about her from fellow soldiers and even before then from other theives and delinquents. None of what he'd heard fit with the tone she was giving him. "I'm new. I got sentence to being a soldier about a month ago." He figured he'd try and be as cooperative as possible. He didn't want to give her a reason to be angry with him.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-30-2010, 02:19 AM

Mira pursed her lips again and tapped her chin. "Hmm..I'll go for purple peek-a-boo streaks but not the hair cut." Looking to Resa she gave her a smile. "You gotta remember I'm conservative with my hair. I think the color just might kill me! If I cut my hair to I would certainly have a heart attack." She said with a small laugh.

idril
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2010, 02:30 AM

Sentenced?Maerad asked, blinking a few times. That makes it sound like you didn't want to be as soldier. But what more could a strong looking and handsome man like you want to do than serve his country and help his king crush his enemies? Maerad reached over to Aurelian and ran a hand down the side of his face. I mean, what else could you possibly have to do with your life?

Resa sighed resignedly. Fine, she conceeded. Be boring. But some day, I'll get you to let me have at your hair. You and that cousin of mine. Resa combed through Mira's tressespulling out a couple small twigs and leaf bits that Mira had missed before. When she finished, she put a flowery scented treatment on the woman's hair to moisturize it while she mixed up the dye. So, how does it feel to be home? she asked.

Artemis12
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2010, 02:56 AM

Aurelian stood as still as he could as Maerad's hand touched his face. He'd been trying to avoid getting her attention so how did he end up with her touching him? Her words only made him more nervous. "I do want to be a soldier. In fact it saved me from my old horrible life that just got me into trouble after trouble. Really I'm honored and can't wait to help my King and country." Aurelian lied as convincingly as he could.