Dog 9 11.39%
Cat 34 43.04%
Possum 6 7.59%
Vacuum cleaner! 9 11.39%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 07-24-2011, 12:49 AM

Siri has a very interesting avi. ^_^ I'm not usually a fan of orange but you pull it off well.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 07-24-2011, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilim View Post
Aww Thank you Bunnyy ^_^

Speaking of bunnies I love that one in your siggy Linnea I could watch it for hours ^^
thanks, lilim :) me too!

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:04 AM

Me three, every time I see it, I stare at it and forget what I was going to post. XD

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINNEEAA couldn't get on yesterday cos the site was down. D;
Hope you like your presents, I saw them in your quest thread. x3

Last edited by Bunnyy; 07-25-2011 at 04:11 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 07-25-2011, 04:30 AM

oh my gosh! thank you, bunbun!! :hug: i can't wait to use them!!! :squee:

alonzo:)
The Lazy-Wizard

Old 07-25-2011, 04:31 AM

Hey everyone, mind if I chat here :c

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-25-2011, 12:32 PM

Thank you so much. ^^
I can now get more pretty art.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 07-25-2011, 05:03 PM

*huggles* Thanks very much Bunnyy! ^_^ I hate seeing my gold drop below four figures (though I have a little hidden on my mule for my insane quest). ^_^' And thanks Lizzy for nominating me! *huggles*

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 07-25-2011, 06:47 PM

Could you be willing to donate to Kia_: she has been trying to do this contest to give people a chance at winning things and most of her gold she saves up for is for items and now she is working on getting up to 5k so she can open the contest soon. She has been working really hard and even showed up with a Giant Puppy at the hospital in Florida to wait for me to wake up. So she is a really great friend and cousin.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 07-25-2011, 10:28 PM

@ Reaper of Time::

Your cousin sounds like a swell girl.
c ':

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 07-25-2011, 10:35 PM

woot woot.
I nominate myself but since that wont work -sobs a little then continues-
I nominate: Isendor: For her goal, since she wont spend gold for one month and it just HAS to be a lot :lol: And the more gold she has the more she will have to :headdesk: herself not to spend it.
And she wouldnt want me to sulk because she couldnt insist buying, lets call it rubbish, that she wont even use.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 10:55 PM

Oh my... What have you done, Shad?! :D I don't feel that I deserve a donation, it's my own battle after all! :D

But shadow_universe: herself could use the cash! She is very social and active here, and deserves her dream avatar! AND, she's saving for a charity! Or wait, is this one the charity you're taking part of?

shadow_universe

Old 07-25-2011, 10:57 PM

Isendor:

PLease do not decline my wish, inchan :heart:
you sure are cute, I wouldve donated you myself, but since Im saving up I cant ;)
ANd no no this isnt the charity :XD
my charity hasnt started yet.

Bunnyy

Old 07-26-2011, 07:03 AM

Hai guyyyss, I'm onto my 12th and last tub of ben & jerry's! Omnomnomnom. /fat :cry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonzo:) View Post
Hey everyone, mind if I chat here :c
alonzo:): NO OF COURSE YOU CANNOT! ...... :cry: I kid I kid. HAI what's up! : D

Linnea: You're welcome. n_n I know for me, every time I quest I tend to want to get the collectible items first because I know in the back of my head that the commons will always be there in the store and then I end up taking forever to get them! :sweat:

You're welcome Lilith and Boo! Yay shiny arts! 89

ReaperOfTime: What a sweet girl. <3 Are you still in hospital?
Hehe Giant and Puppy go together funny. xD

*creepily touches Popcorn Gun's face* It's blueee. 80

BAHAHAHAHHA!! My puppy just attempted to bark, sounds like a ... okay it sounds bad but he sounds like a bird dying. :cry:

shadow_universe: No you can nominate yourself if you need gold, nothing wrong with that! =3
Oh cool what kind of charity is it going to be! : D

Isendor: Everyone deserves free goldies! Hehe.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 07-26-2011, 07:16 AM

that's exactly what i do, bunbun!!! hahaha and those higher priced ones i put off even longer!
so thank you again!!

Bunnyy

Old 07-26-2011, 07:49 AM

Wow your avi looks hectic. 80

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 07-26-2011, 08:06 AM

is hectic good or bad? lol
it's not my usual style, no, because i didn't make this avi :P

Bunnyy

Old 07-26-2011, 08:34 AM

It's good. xD Where are you from? o:

alonzo:)
The Lazy-Wizard

Old 07-26-2011, 08:39 AM

Nothing much, just got done checking some other sites :3
What's up with you? (:

shadow_universe

Old 07-26-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyy View Post
Hai guyyyss, I'm onto my 12th and last tub of ben & jerry's! Omnomnomnom. /fat :cry:

alonzo:): NO OF COURSE YOU CANNOT! ...... :cry: I kid I kid. HAI what's up! : D

Linnea: You're welcome. n_n I know for me, every time I quest I tend to want to get the collectible items first because I know in the back of my head that the commons will always be there in the store and then I end up taking forever to get them! :sweat:

You're welcome Lilith and Boo! Yay shiny arts! 89

ReaperOfTime: What a sweet girl. <3 Are you still in hospital?
Hehe Giant and Puppy go together funny. xD

*creepily touches Popcorn Gun's face* It's blueee. 80

BAHAHAHAHHA!! My puppy just attempted to bark, sounds like a ... okay it sounds bad but he sounds like a bird dying. :cry:

shadow_universe: No you can nominate yourself if you need gold, nothing wrong with that! =3
Oh cool what kind of charity is it going to be! : D

Isendor: Everyone deserves free goldies! Hehe.
:lol: Okay its supposed to be for newbies and others (nooo seriously?)
that become a big family and gift eachother, for quests.
Since Im really bad at explaining :oops: here is the link to it :lol:
hasnt stat´rted as you will see then :XD

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 07-26-2011, 05:29 PM

Bunnyy: i am from the united states, maine to be exact :P why you ask?

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-26-2011, 08:40 PM

Hello there. I have someone I'd like to recommend:

Chikuma: is a kind and generous Menewshan who has just recently returned from a hiatus due to some difficult things that came up in real life. During the time I've known her on the site she's been good-humored, creative, helpful and enjoyable to be around. One of the things that sticks out in my mind is when she took the lead on running the Sky Pirates event thread for VDay 2010 while its regular host was away serving in the military for our country, offering up lots of her own items and gold for prizes. She also designed some custom memorial banners for him to honor friends he has lost in combat, which I know meant a lot to him personally. Chikuma is just one of those people that continually impresses me with her genuine generosity and humility.

She does have a quest thread, here. Mostly, I think it would be cool if we helped her get some of the CIs and EIs she missed while away. <3

Regardless of whether you decide to choose her or not, this is a wonderful thread. Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your generosity, Bunnyy! :-)

Bunnyy

Old 07-27-2011, 03:18 AM

WOW I JUST NOTICED THAT THE ICON FOR FIREFOX HAS A ... FIRE FOX ON IT?! /mindblown

alonzo:): Oh just chilling in bed. Literally... my feet are like ice blocks. :cry: And my bed smells like dog.. Nuuuu. X'D

shadow_universe: Yeaha this giveaway is for everyone! :3
Oh cool! Like big brother/sister little brother/sister type thing. Shame it's locked. D:

Linnea: Because you were familiar with the term hectic. As if they don't use it in the US!... or I'm just retarded. :cry:
How was your birthday by the way. c;

BellyButton: Ngaw that's so sweet. :cry: I don't have too many CIs and EIs left because I sold as many as I could before I took my break but I do have the birthday hat that she's looking for so I'll give her that for her quests. ^_^

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 07-27-2011, 03:22 AM

oh we use it here hehehe but that doesn't make you retarded lol
i just generally hear it in a sort of negative light... like, 'that family is so hectic' or whatever... i suppose that is my job talking :lol:
and my birthday was very nice! i visited my brother, went out to eat and to the ocean and spent the evening with the boyfriend... and today i went out to eat for my birthday again... apparently my family and friends know i like to eat! :lol:

Bunnyy

Old 07-27-2011, 03:45 AM

Ahh I miss the beach but it's too damn cold right now. :cry:

Ohh I see, better remember that if I ever go to America. xD Your job? What do you mean? o:

I feel like drawing and procrastinating but I should be doing maths!! D<

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 07-27-2011, 03:54 AM

it was so hot at the ocean! i've never been that hot when there cause the ocean cools it off so :gonk:
and my job is working with kids and their families so most times the households are full of kids or the kids rule the house or the parents have disabilities or the kids have disabilities... it's all quite... hectic! :rofl:
bunbun draws?! O_O is that your work in your siggy??