DragonMouse

Old 11-14-2012, 12:14 AM

Ok so I always looked at RP threads before and clicked on them and looked at them, but have always been too scared to enter a role play....
I have plenty (if not too many) "original" characters BUt I"m not sure if i could "be" them if that makes sense, I know their personalities likes an all that, but idk I never tried.
Most I have done tho is play ... well...me in my mind I like to pretend to be able to turn into a dinosaur (Christineasaur and candyrex have been the one's I use with friends randomly)... idk

Basically is there a thread I could see tips on how to start or even how/when in introduce your character. Or even a place I can practice and not get people mad at me :/

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 11-14-2012, 05:04 PM

Hello there, Dragon. I know how the nervous feeling can get when you're not quite sure how to jump in. If you're a beginner you should look in the Roleplay request forums for some one-on-ones since groups can be a bit daunting in the beginning.

But if you want to practice alone, you can visit here, the Literature forum, so you can make your own thread and practice with your own characters and their personalities until you feel confident with them.

Or, you could go here, a quiet thread in the RP forum where people actually post with their RP characters excerpts of RPs or what they'd hope happened in an RP not yet written. Basically, there, you can use your character however you like.

Although a third option is to find someone who's patient and willing to help you personally, be a test, so to say. I'd like to help you. Although since I can't be here as regularly as I used to (a fact I'm hoping soon to change), perhaps email would be better?

... Here, use [email protected], since I'm not afraid of spammers on that particular address. Just let me know who you are if you accept my offer, and I'll be able to help with any issues, problems, or fears you may have about the RP world.

Anyway, good luck! And perhaps I'll speak with you again soon.

DragonMouse

Old 11-15-2012, 12:59 AM

@Tachigami
Thanks you so much! :) I'll try them out!

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 11-15-2012, 01:44 AM

Quite welcome. A decision to stay has been reached, therefore if you would like to try an RP with me, just contact me here in some way. I'll be glad to assist you in any way you need!