~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-21-2013, 02:38 AM

Okay so Wolfie actually got this from another roleplay she was in a long time ago on a Pokemon website,but it was such an awesome idea that Wolfie just had to replicate it.

In the world of Pokemon,
there are secrets that even the trainers know nothing about.Pokemon who live together in clans,hunt,train and support each other as family.Our story takes place in one such clan.Moonclan is one of four clans in a forest deep in the Pokemon world.Like the other clans,they have a leader,a deputy,a medicine Pokemon,warriors,queens,elders,kits and apprentices.Take a step into the secret world of the Pokemon warrior clans!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
So this is a pretty casual roleplay.We're just hanging out,really.It's a cross between the Warriors series and Pokemon,if you haven't guessed already.
A few things to remember:

It became a sticky issue before,so Wolfie will clear this up now: The Pokemon hunt,but not other Pokemon.There are regular animals like birds and fish for the Pokemon to eat.

We're not in any specific region,since presumably a Pokemon wouldn't know the difference.You can be any Pokemon from any region,within reason.The legendary Pokemon would be like Starclan,or something close.They are not part of the clan.

Pokemon CAN die here.They kind of have to,in order for things to work right.

Rules:
1) Follow Menewsha ToS
2) Please keep OOC in OOC fashion. ie () or [] or {} or some such.
3) Be nice.Your character can be evil,but be nice OOC
4) You don't need a profile.Just post your character's name and maybe a picture and jump on in!
5) Wolfie will add or subtract rules as she sees fit.Otherwise,just have fun!

Darkstar
Deep in the forest,where the trees grew thick and the shadows were deep,there was a clan of Pokemon living together.They were Moonclan,highly trained warriors doing their best to defend their slice of territory.Their leader was Darkstar,an Umbreon with several moons of experience.Sitting in their camp as dawn broke,Darkstar looked around and listened to the sounds of sleeping Pokemon around him.His clan would be waking up soon to start the day,and he waited to see them.His thoughts turned towards the current issue of non clan Pokemon threatening their borders.He was unsure what to do,since many of the rogues were stronger than the clan.He was sure things would get better,though.They always did."My dear Moonfur,I wish you were still here.Can you help me,up there in Starclan?" He muttered,referring to his old mate,who had died in an attack many moons before.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 06-21-2013 at 03:04 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-21-2013, 06:15 AM

Firefly

Firefly moved almost cautiously through the area. He had already been chased out of to other areas for no reason other than he had been there, and outnumbered. So he was very wary, ears twitching and straining for noises of hostile Pokemon so that he wouldn't get ambushed. Maybe. His body was tense, it was the Moonclan's territory he was traipsing through, but Firefly didn't know that. He was sure it was some clan's territory though, but he didn't know names of them. He could only judge that it was a clan by the scents he picked up as he moved. Though at the moment he was mostly looking for the scent of water. A nice place to drink something, a tiny stream or puddle would suit him just fine. He wanted to stay away from larger bodies of water like lakes because the clan might be camping near by one or at least not too far off. His tails twitched as he continued walking on, sniffing at the air here and there.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-21-2013, 05:25 PM

Shade

Standing on a branch overlooking the forest, the pokemon stood in silence. His crimson eyes on the area, as he listened to the sounds of the forest. Few were out and about at this time, but it did not mean he could let his guard down for a moment. He was a rogue, who had left from his home up north, after a battle with the Mamoswine and their kind. He crossed his arms, scowling a bit in annoyance. Night was the perfect time to travel, due to being part dark type. With his speed as well, it was the easiest time to get around without dealing with most people. Sniffing a bit, he caught the scent of someone nearby, moving through the trees. He jumpped, moving from branch to branch until he stood on one close enough. Kneeling, he rested a hand against the trunk of the tree, looking down at the pokemon below. It was a fire type, a ninetails eh? What was it doing out here in the forest and all alone. It was either brave or foolish indeed.

Ivy

Night was a beautiful time, the stars and the moon overhead. The light on the water and the flowers was absolutly breathtaking. Humming a bit, the large pokemon let one of his fines sink into the water, to pull out a smooth rock. Examining it, he moved back to the small band of white lillies that were growing nearby. His name was Ivy, a peaceful and gentle shaman within the pokemon world so to speak. He took care of many plants as well as pokemon who came to see him. His knowledge of plants, herbs, nuts and berries made him valuable in a time of sickness or crisis. His large size was a tad intimidating for some, but he was gentle at heart. He enjoyed his job and helping others, not caring of titles or backgrounds. A pokemon was a friend until proven otherwise in his book. A buzz overhead caused him to look up. A bee hive was busy tonight, the flowers would be pollinated well in time for spring. He smiled, nature was quite beautiful.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 07:23 PM

Crystal

The strangely colored espeon made her way into the forest, her form covered with scratches. A few dark types had managed to corner her in a group, for reasons she still didn't really understand as she hadn't really spoken with them. Despite a bug type attack her most precious friend had taught her before his death she hadn't a chance, there was just too many and one was a dark fire type at that. Still, the attack had wounded the leader and the surprise at the psychic type being able to hurt him at all had distracted them enough to allow her to escape into the depths of the woods. The Moonclan were here from what she had heard.... perhaps they would be kinder to the unusual espeon the others had.

This hopeful thought had allowed her to reach not to far from a ninetales scent before she finally collapsed, her breath coming in ragged grasp. She mewed softly, her tail laying behind her limp. She struggled to push herself up, the scratches were not deep and she would be able to heal in the morning sun but she was just so tired and had ran so far.... Perhaps she would rest just a moment, just to think. What had she done to anger them? Maybe if she could just figure that out the gentle soul could make sure not to do it again and this time, finally, it would be better.

((random note xD. This rp sooo reminds me of playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon <3. I loved that game)

Last edited by Staria; 06-21-2013 at 08:41 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-21-2013, 07:47 PM

Firefly was unaware of the pokemon watching him from the trees above. He caught the sound of a couple leaves or branches rustling here and there, but it wasn't enough to make him look up. He assumed it was the wind, his head was somewhat low, instead of being held up proudly. Firefly was tired and thirsty and he just wanted to curl up and sleep but no place seemed safe enough to him. Then he caught scent of something that made him pause and lift his head to sniff at the air more thoroughly. Then a very soft sound found his ears, it was so soft, so the pokemon that made the sound couldn't be far from him.

It could be more pokemon that wanted to chase him away, but he couldn't just ignore it. The scent was the that of blood, not a lot, just a bit but it was enough to fill him with the certainty that someone was injured nearby. He couldn't ignore that at all. He altered his course, and moved cautiously towards the scratch covered Espeon. It was only a matter of moments before he pushed past some bushes that had blocked his view of the oddly colored pokemon. The odd color gave him pause an he tilted his head to the side slightly, watching, before he stepped closer to her. It seemed to him like she had also encountered hostile clan pokemon, he stepped slowly towards her.

Firefly brought his muzzle down to nuzzle reassuringly at her cheek, then he stepped back a few steps. In case she reacted in a hostile manner towards him, that seemed to be happening a lot lately. He didn't say anything though, only sniffed at the air, the scent of water, it was close. Firefly wasn't sure how close though. His attention returned to the oddly colored Espeon. "I won't hurt you, as long as you don't hurt me." He spoke the words gently, but a bit firmly. Best to lay down some ground rules right now, while the other looked to tired to leap up at him.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 07:57 PM

Those deep, almost endless ebony eyes lifted towards the sound of someone coming. She tried to push up to stand as a ninetales came into view. She watched him, her ears low in uncertainty. The gem on her forehead, however, didn't even flicker and in fact seemed somehow ...dull as if it's light was faded. It was the result of her energy being just so low, but it would be alright soon. At least she convinced herself it would be alright soon. She whined softly at first, as if afraid but soon had closed her eyes as she was nuzzled. Half a purr began to escape her but the creature drew back, though the relief the nuzzle gave flooded her. He wasn't mad... he didn't hate her! Now she just had to make sure he didn't hate her in the future.

"I... I don't want to hurt anyone. I hate seeing pokemon hurt...." She whispered softly in response, her voice puzzled. She spoke with a soft accent, showing she'd come from a far away region. It was a strange place with lots of snow and the humans cities were scarce. It had been so long since she'd been there... she didn't remember much. All she remembered really was being so very afraid and pain. She still held the accent, however, of the pokemon there. It was subtle, no human would have been able to even hear it at all. It simply gave a soft purr to certain words and the t's had a slightly lilting musical quality. She tried to give the Ninetails a slight smile, she hoped her accent would not put him off at all.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-21-2013, 08:15 PM

Her accent was strange to him, but he rather liked it. He watched her a bit longer, then stepped close again. Lowering his muzzle to give another nuzzle. She seemed nice enough. "Can you stand? I smell water nearby, I'm sure it would do us both some good." He would help her if she couldn't get up on her own, but if she was to exhausted to move at all, then he would curl up next to her. He couldn't just leave someone out here all alone and defenseless like that.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 08:31 PM

"May.... I rest a moment? I just.... feel so tired. I've run far." She responded softly. Her eyes closed again and she returned the nuzzle, her body was still weak but at least her heartbeat and breath were more steady. She took a breath and continued to nuzzle the fox pokemon slightly as her purr started once more. The cat-like Pokemon could sense others nearby but they weren't attacking her at least. Perhaps she'd been lead here for a reason... perhaps she could find peace in this forest. That was all she'd really wanted.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-21-2013, 08:37 PM

Firefly didn't say anything, but he did lower himself to lay next to the Espeon when she asked for a moment's rest. It felt good, to lay down. Too good, he was sure he wouldn't want to get back up when the female next to him was ready to try for the water. He would force himself to do it though. She nuzzled him, and he made a soft noise of contentment. She seemed to be taking comfort from his presence, that was good, she had even started to purr. His tails twitched slightly, each one twitching of it's own accord, the tips flicking lightly this way or that and he nuzzled her again. "I'm called Firefly." His ears twitched slightly, listening for sounds of danger. He wouldn't rush her, though he did fear an ambush, she needed rest and him rushing her to hurry up would do no good. One couldn't really speed up the rate of which they rested at, but the two groups of pokemon that had chased him away earlier had made him a little paranoid of this place. It really was no place to be alone in.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 08:56 PM

"Crystal... My name is Crystal though some have called me Crysta." She responded softly, her voice sad a moment. Not many of her friends remain now, most of them had died in their journey together to leave somewhere... she forgot where. She pushed away the thought, however, and simply leaned into the cream colored creature next to her. It was nice to curl up with someone warm and bigger then her again. Then again it had been easier before, she had been pretty small. She yawned softly, the warmth of the ninetails made her feel sleepy and safe. She leaned against him again as she attempted to relax. Still, she could see how nervous the fox was.

"Are you alright?" She asked gently as she turned those big black eyes up towards him. Was there some danger here? It seemed so quiet... but then again she had been wounded by some rough clan so what if more were around? She shifted uncertainly and glanced at her scratches. They were closed now, perhaps she could force herself to stand if it was needed? She wasn't really hurt to bad, just really very tired. She frowned a little as she gazed up at the fox, she felt a little worried she may be putting him in danger now.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-21-2013, 10:05 PM

Keeping to the trees, he followed the ninetails, soon coming upon the oddly colored espeon. He had hered of those with different colors. Humans and such refered to them as shiny pokemon, they were supposed to be rarer then others. He crossed his arms, what was it doing out here? Seemed this forest was getting more and more popular. He watched them for a moment, it seemed the female was not doing so well. When the fire type mentioned water, he glanced further into the forest through the trees. It was true, the scent of water in the air was there, but where there was water, there were usually pokemon, especially water types. He shook his head, looking over his claws for a moment. Why did he care? They were only two little pokemon and he had other things to be doing....He sighed, that wasn't exactly true. He had no where to go at the moment and no one to be with. Being on his own was good but it was also lonely at times. It must be nice to have a companion.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-21-2013, 10:05 PM

It was a pretty name, though he noted absently, everything about her seemed pretty. Pretty and almost delicate. Not quite fragile, just delicate. He rather liked the way she curled up against him too, it was an unfamiliar feeling but one that was nice. He supposed he would have liked it no matter who was cuddling up to him like that. It made him feel needed, wanted, something he hadn't felt in a while, not to mention it was oddly comforting and comfortable to be that close to another living thing.

"I'm okay..just nervous, I guess. I've been chased away a couple times by groups of pokemon, it's made me a little paranoid I think." He leaned his head over to nuzzle her gently. Reassuring. "It's alright. I'll keep you safe if something happens." He hoped nothing would happen, but it was hard for him to relax. A shiver ran down his spine, from between his ears to the tip of his middle most tail, it was an odd sensation. One as if he were being watched, but when he raised his head to look around he saw nothing but the forest around them. He didn't mention the odd feeling to his new friend. Perhaps if someone was watching them, they would come out and be friendly. If they weren't friendly he would do his best to fight them off so Crystal could escape.

Last edited by Kry; 06-21-2013 at 10:07 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 10:20 PM

"Were they Dark types? Lead by a Houndoom? I was chased by some too, but i ran so far I don't think they're anywhere near here.... So I think we're safe." She responded cheerfully. She hoped she would make him feel safer... even if she could sense presences nearby. Now that she had rested some the shine was returning to her forehead gem and her tail was flickering back and forth slightly now. She felt much better now, even if her wounds were not quite healed. She glanced up into the forest a moment at one of the presence nearest them...... a dark ice type? She had felt something like that once before. She closed her eyes, she should know some pokemon like that. She couldn't remember clearly that time of her life though, her mind had been pretty scrambled then by something done to her though she couldn't remember what was done.

"I can probably head to the water soon...." She said softly, even though she was comfortable enough she really didn't want to move. She was comfortable where she was and purred softly even as she opened her eyes again to look at the tree tops where she sensed one pokemon. Why did it just watch? She was tempted to say something to the pokemon but that had landed her in trouble before... When pokemon were hiding and she sensed them she could make them mad, especially when they were dark types. She looked away quickly and closed her eyes to try and hide the fact she'd looked in the pokemons direction at all. She nestled into the ninetails side more. She felt safe with him, he seemed so protective and gentle. He didn't hate her for being strange or having an odd voice or anything. Would the pokemon in the trees be the same or should she pretend to be normal and not sense anyone? yes... this time she'd be good, she'd play dumb.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2013, 03:36 AM

((Going great,guy.But Wolfie was hoping for a few...clan Pokemon?))

Wildkit

The kit was one of the first awake that morning.Stretching,the oddly colored Vulpix poked her head out of the nursery while the queens were still sleeping.Wildkit didn't have a mother,so the queens took care of her together.She was a handful,so eager to become an apprentice that she tried to do apprentice duties.That morning,she decided she would go out on border patrol.Darkstar hadn't said she could,but she wanted to surprise him.So,she set off into the forest.It didn't take long for her to get lost.She wasn't worried just yet,since she knew she was still in Moonclan territory.No,it was when she climbed a tree to see where she was that she got scared.She couldn't get down.So tiny was the Vulpix kit,that a fall from that height would surely kill her.She spotted another Pokemon in a tree not far away,and called for help."Help,help! I'm scared! I can't get down!" She cried,her tiny squeaks carrying far in the still pre-dawn.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-22-2013, 05:58 PM

Violet

Violet watched Darkstar a moment with a sigh, he looked worried again. Everyone here looked worried... so much so that she had put the search for her lost parents on hold. She hadn't really meant to, it had just happened that way after she'd stumbled upon a moonclan member being ganged up on by a group of rogues about a week prior. Three against one was no fair fight so she'd come to the moonclan pokemon's aid without a second thought. Now she was a member herself, at least as long as they needed help. Then again, perhaps that's what she had been really looking for.... a place where she was actually needed.

"You'll get frown lines that way." She said cheerfully as she attempted to pounce on the umbreon. She grinned at him whether she missed or landed against him and giggled, perfectly cheerful and happy as always. She was not shy by nature and saw no reason to treat any pokemon as better then any other. Everyone was a friend until they proved otherwise and friends cuddled and played! That was the way of things to the prankster pokemon.

(( If anyone wants to be the saved pokemon they can or it can be a random npc never to be mentioned again xD.

Note: Violet is actually a ditto and does not hide it, and thinks of herself as female so refers to herself as so. She can take the form of any pokemon she's seen even if its not currently there and perfectly but her favorite form is that of a Pachirisu so she usually just stays in that one, hence the choice of picture. In fact before joining the Moonclan she lived among a clan of Pachirisu that found her as an egg which is what makes it easier to take that form over any other. To make it easier for others to identify her she always wears a purple flower held by a golden ribbon on some highly visible part of her body like an ear or neck. Her name is a reference to her true color and the flower))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-22-2013, 07:44 PM

][I might not be posting much. I'm having so family issues and getting really stressed out. ][

Firefly gave Crystal another light nuzzle. He didn't say anything about the pokemon that had chased him earlier. She was probably right, they were probably so far away, and even if they weren't Firefly had probably wandered into some other clan's territory by now. So the real danger wasn't the pokemon from earlier, it was pokemon they hadn't even encountered yet. When she spoke of heading to the water soon he nuzzled her again. "Don't push yourself. Just relax and rest until you feel ready." Crystal was looking around, probably to reassure herself that no other pokemon were nearby. Still Firefly felt like they were being watched, his ears twitched and he looked up and around for a moment. He was almost certain he had heard a voice. A call for help maybe, but he wasn't too sure. Perhaps they should try for the water now, he looked at Crystal and decided that they could wait a little longer. Until she was ready.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-23-2013, 02:34 AM

Darkstar was startled from his musings by Violet, a fairly new Pokemon who was quirky to say the least. She was currently in her Pachirisu form, and pouncing on him. The Ubreon couldn't help but chuckle at her antics. "All right then, Violet. I'll lighten up a bit. So, how is your morning going? I don't suppose anyone else is awake yet?" He asked amiably.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-25-2013, 01:50 AM

Looking over at the other tree, the pokemon noticed the little one within. He sighed a bit, glancing back at the other two, before hooping off of the branch he was on. He leaped, using his speed to move through the trees quickly before anything bad happened, wrapping his arms around the stomach of the little pokemon and jupping down to the ground below. He sat them down, looking at them a bit "you should not climb so high if you are unable to get down, what if no one was here to help you?" he asks.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-25-2013, 02:45 AM

Wildkit squeaked with surprise when the older Pokemon picked her up and set her back on the ground. Looking up at him, the tiny Vulpix kit blinked. "Oh, I...thank you. I'm sorry. I got lost, and I wanted to climb up and see where I was. I didn't realize it was so high. Thank you so much!" She said, relief and admiration evident in her young voice. She stared up at the Pokemon admiringly. "Um...I'm Wildkit, of Moonclan. I'm...gonna be a great warrior someday! Maybe you could, um, teach me? You're really fast and strong, right? Are you in a clan? Maybe Darkstar will let you in our clan. Will you join and be my mentor?" She asked excitedly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-25-2013, 02:50 AM

He tilts his head a bit, looking over the younger pokemon. She talked a mile a minute, making him sigh a bit more. Looking at her for a moment he shook his head. "My name is Shade, no I am not of any clan nor am I sure any clan would accept a rogue like me" he inclined his head a bit. "I am honored you see me as someone like that, but I am not the pokemon for the job, sorry" he passes the little pokemon, to head back into the forest. He did not want to spend more time than needed in one place, or to get to attatched or involved with the pokemon in this area. He needed to move on, keep out of their hair.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-25-2013, 03:41 AM

Wildkit's ears drooped. "Oh...okay, then. Um...can you at least help me find my way home?" She asked, disappointed. She admired this Pokemon who had saved her, but she couldn't make any older Pokemon do anything they didn't want to. Still, she wanted to spend a little more time with him.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 06-25-2013 at 04:16 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-25-2013, 03:48 AM

(He said his name lol)

He paused, glancing back at her with a bit of a sigh. Why was this little one so interested in him? He crossed his arms a bit once more then nodded a bit. He lightly scratched under his chin as he thought for a moment. "Verywell, I suppose I may spare some time. I will help you" he says, looking down at her. He looked around them for a moment, taking in the sights, sounds and surroundings. He could smell and hear a few things far off that were suggestive of pokemon. It must have been nice, to havr a home and a family idea. He missed his own family and the clan he had been to. He sighed a bit, looking back at the little pokemon. "Stand up straight...you need confidence" he says, moving around her a bit. "You are young...a good teacher would do you well in your age" he says, walking on.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-25-2013, 04:24 AM

((WHoops, sorry! Fixed it.))

Wildkit tilted her head, and stood up straighter just like she was told. "Like this?" She asked. Standing straight, she looked a little taller, as if she was actually six moons old- which she was, but she didn't usually look it. She trotted after him, trying to keep herself straight. "A good teacher? You think so? Moonclan is short on warriors. I might not get a good mentor, or a mentor at all. Maybe Darkstar will have the warriors all train me." She said thoughtfully. She was worried that she wouldn't get to be an apprentice for a long time.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-25-2013, 09:39 PM

He looked up at the sky, warriors eh? "Where I come from, the pokemon are strong and hard..ou must be to survive the harsh climates and the fierce battles for what little resources there are in the frozen tundra" he paused for a moment. "Pokemon there learn from a very young age, that the world is not always kind and life is more then just fun and games...it is a path of life and death" he turns to look at her a bit, his eyes narrowing, "is that what you are prepared for?" Children were so quick to want to learn, to get strong and to be a part of the glory they thought came with being a strong pokemon or a hero. There was much more to it, that naive minds typically had to learn the hard way. He had been like that once..back during his time as a Sneasle. He looks at his claws, he had not evolved and gotten strong as he had through life being kind or easy.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-26-2013, 03:24 AM

Wildkit looked up at the Weavile. "Darkstar says all the time how it's hard for everyone. Even during greenleaf, when there's lot's of food, it's hard to survive. There's sickness and the other clans are hostile. Not always enough food. I know a warrior's life is hard, not all fun and games. But I want to be a great warrior. I want to get strong and evolve, and to become a clan leader one day." She said to him, showing an intelligence beyond her young age. "Being a warrior is important...to defend your clan and help feed them. The clan is like a big family, and even when things get hard, we all help each other through it. Just like the queens helped raise me when my mother died. Everyone pitches in."