~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-28-2013, 04:04 AM

((Staria: Darkstar is currently waiting for Violet to reply.))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-28-2013, 08:29 AM

][She's having problems with her keyboard, I'm sure she'll post as soon as she can.][

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-29-2013, 04:20 AM

((Right, Wolfie knows that now. So we wait for her.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-29-2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Crystal
Crystal purred softly as she was nuzzled and leaned into the ninetails. She was content to be where she was really and she could feel the sun rising. As an espeon it was only natural, their short fur predicting the movements of the sun, weather, and even an enemies moves with it's supernatural sensitivity. She would be able to heal soon once the sun touched that same mystical fur, she just hoped that the sun could make it through the trees fast enough to heal her quickly. Still, thoughts of her own wounds fled as she heard the sound of voices. One had cried for help! she was sure of it!

"I'm okay..... at least i will be soon once the sun rises." She said softly and stood a little. She winced from a bit of pain but she had heard it. Still, before she could try to do anything she saw the movements of the dark type she had sensed. It had only been a flicker of navy and pink but she was sure of what she saw. A sneasel or weavile was moving to save the vulpix. She smiled as she lay back down and flickered an ear to listen into what little of the conversation she could hear.

"I can't hear them clearly but I think they're talking about the Moonclan. I heard tales of their kindness in taking in outsiders, it's why I came here. Maybe one of them will be able to take us there.... should we go with them? w...would you go with me?" She asked softly as she gazed towards the sound. She felt them moving away more then saw them but she trusted her gut feeling about the moonclan. It seemed kind... but she was still a little nervous simply because large groups of pokemon always made her nervous for reasons she still couldn't clearly remember.

Quote:
Violet
"That little black vulpix got up earlier I think, but I don't think anyone else has. I was debating going to check on her but then I got distracted by someone's frownie face. Wanna come with?" She answered cheerfully, speaking in her usual teasing tones. She rarely gave a fully straight answer but she did always answer completely. She wasn't too worried about the kit, she had a good feeling about today. Perhaps she would make more friends... she often did when she had that feeling. She was having fun teasing the umbreon, however, and stuck her tongue out at him briefly before she finally got of the cabbit like pokemon and tapped his nose with her tail as she glanced towards the forest.

((cabbot = cat + rabbit. XD Umbreon looks like a rabbit and is the moon pokemon so i assume its intentional but the tail always seem more like a small dog or cat to me xD. Hense, I can umbreons cabbits XD. silly i know. Also <3 my keys came in four days earrrrrly <3. Also the bit about espeon fur is based on a couple pokedex entries I saw the other day xD.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-30-2013, 04:01 AM

((It's funny you mentioned that, actually. The Eeveelutions are actually all based on dogs! Also, there is a theory that the original three- Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon- have some connection to the three legendary dogs- Entei,Raikou and Suicune. It kind of makes sense, if you think about it... And Wolfie has seen those Pokedex entries.))

Darkstar looked up sharply. "Violet, you saw Wildkit leave camp? Kits are not supposed to leave the camp, ever. It is dangerous out in the forest. And Wildkit especially is...too adventurous for one so small." He sighed and stood up."Actually, I would like to go for a walk with you. I have something I would like to discuss with you." He said, stretching.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-30-2013, 10:16 PM

Firefly moved to stand when Crystal stood, pressing his body against her in a gentle way so she could lean against it for support. If she wanted to try and go now, then he would, but if she didn't then wasn't going to push her. It seemed like she wasn't quite ready as she laid back down. Firefly mimicked her movement, laying back down as well. His head tilting slightly, ears twitching a bit, catching sound a head of them, moving away from them. He heard them but not clear enough to make out exactly what was being said. Still his body had tensed just from the fact of other pokemon being so close, even if they were moving away from them.

That body tensing just a little more when Crystal mentioned the Moonclan. Firefly didn't really know anything about pokemon clans, except that he had been chased off by two other clans already. "I don't know. As far as I can tell, clans seem to be rather hostile towards strangers." He had frowned just slightly. She was small and so nice, he couldn't just refuse her though. "We'll get some water first, then I'll go with you. So I can make sure this Moonclan doesn't hurt you." He was nervous though, nervous about meeting with another clan. Even if there were rumors that the clan was nice, it was all just hearsay, wasn't it? He would need to see with his own eyes. "If they're nice, then and you want to stay with them, I suppose I could to. For a while." He really had no where else to go in anyway.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-01-2013, 01:24 AM

((not all, though the originals probably are canine fox/dog based xD. Look at Espeon the kitty who apparently some originally mistook as a relative of persian (that surprised me to find out). Umbreon is probably also an exception. As the 'moonlight' pokemon is probably based on a combination of a rabbit and a dog, fox, or similiar from it's eevee base due to the Japanese legend of the rabbit in the moon. In Japanese culture moons and rabbits are so connected that many animes are actually based around the concept or have jokes surrounding it, so i strongly doubt the rabbit like upper half was a coincidence. Still, having dog and cat and rabbit in it's forms would make sens if bulbepedia is right which says eevee has displayed 'traits of rabbits, Miacids, foxes, dogs, and cats.' I just know as far as I'm concerned from now on Umbreon's are Cabbots because it makes me smile xD, and cabbots are cute and there is not a word for a rabbit fox that i know. lol))

Quote:
Crystal
"I think they'll be nice..... my dreams led me here for a reason, i'm sure of it." She said softly as her eyes slipped closed. His warm side made it easier to lean into him and relax a little, and the rise of the sun being nearer made her feel better too. She smiled softly and began to purr again as she nuzzled into the fox like pokemon's side. She mewed softly a moment as she waited on the sun before she gathered her strength again. She looked up towards the ninetails and gave him a warm smile.

"It'll be okay, I'm sure of it. We should go get water."

Quote:
Violet
"What do you want to discuss? We can do it while we go find the mischievous little kit since she's being naughty. She giggled a little bit and smiled softly at him. She was already standing and had hopped towards the forest a little. The currently squirrel like creature was already curious about what trouble Wildkit had found. She was curious why the kit had broken such a rule, even if none had predicted any sort of attack today. They didn't really have any good seers that Vi had met yet anyway. She showed none of her worry, however, and simply kept grinning.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-01-2013, 03:08 AM

Darkstar moved towards the exit with the little Ditto in disguise. "I wanted to ask you about the possibility of becoming a full warrior of Moonclan. You see, Moonclan needs warriors badly. And you have been with us for a week. Some Pokemon are dissatisfied that a non warrior is living with us. In light of the fact that you rescued one of our patrols, I wish to make you a true warrior. An honorary role, perhaps, since you don't plan to stay with us, but it will ensure you safe passage through our territory and a warm welcome in the clan whenever you need it, should you ever return." He said to her. The matter had been weighing on his mind for a while, and he decided it would be best to simply ask Violet if she wanted to be a warrior.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2013, 08:59 PM

He looks over at the other pokemon for a moment. Taking a breath, he lightly scratches his neck a bit. Looking up at the sky a bit, he slowly nodded to the other. "Verywell, then we shall see if you have what it takes to be this kind of worrior that you seek" he says. He turns around, sniffing a bit, "for now, we should get moving. Staying in one direction to long could be bad news."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-02-2013, 02:19 AM

Wildkit looked up at the other and nodded. "Okay then. I think camp is this way, but I can't really tell. Darkstar says that all Moonclan Pokemon have a similar scent, but I haven't learned it yet." She said uncertainly.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-02-2013, 02:58 AM

Firefly was a little hesitant as he stood back up, lifting his head to look up at the sky. Watching the sun for a moment as it rose. He wasn't so sure that the Moonclan would be kind or friendly. He wasn't sure how far dreams could be trusted either, what if some pokemon had someone made her have the dreams that led her here just to trap or ambush her. Though that seemed like an awful lot of trouble to go through just to get the jump on one little Espeon. It wouldn't make sense. He stretched a bit and moved away from her, just a few steps.

He looked towards her. Watching, waiting with patience. Wondering if she really was strong enough to move now. He would go slow if she needed a slow pace though, and he would wait if she decided she needed more rest. So far it didn't seem like anything wanted to jump and attack them. Yet. At least. They had stayed there for a long while already with no incident, except the two Pokemon off in the distance now that they had heard. At least the other Pokemon hadn't seemed to notice him and Crystal.

His tongue flicked over his muzzle, one side, then the other. He really was thirsty. Firefly's patience seemed almost endless though. As long as there was no danger, and he didn't think there was any yet, he could be a very patient Pokemon. "Are you well enough to travel?" A simple question, and one asked of concern. He didn't want to push her, to make her feel like she had to go right now if she truly wasn't up to it. His eyes were on her, not wavering or flicking to look in other directions.

It was as if she and the answer to his question were the only important things at the moment. As far as he was concerned, since there didn't seem to be any danger to watch out for, she was the only important thing here.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-02-2013, 04:07 AM

He looked over at the smaller pokemon, motioning with a claw. "We will find them, your first lesson can begin now" he says, walking a few steps away. "Tracking and locating...there are many pokemon within the world, those who are friend and those who are foe can often times look as one in the same" he paused for a moment, "finding what you seek, weather it be friend or foe can greatly depend on instincts...intuition and the world around you." He moves a bundle of leaves aside, revealing a footprint within the softer dirt.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-02-2013, 04:33 AM

Wildkit followed the bigger Pokemon, eager to learn. As he spoke, she paid very close attention, hanging on his every word. When he moved the leaves, Wildkit looked closely at the footprint hidden underneath. "So how can I tell who's print this is? I mean, it's probably a Moonclan Pokemon, but there are lots of Pokemon, so I can't be sure. Footprints don't have smells...do they?" She asked, examining the print.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-02-2013, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Crystal
"Of course" Crystal said cheerfully as she gave the fox a gentle smile. She was okay, or at least she would be. The sun would rise soon and then she would be able to heal all the way, she already felt more energized even if she felt still a little weak and was still scuffed up. She could walk at least, even if she felt a little weak still. So she took each step with each care and stayed close to the ninetails. She could see he was thirsty... honestly she was a little bit too. She knew water would make her feel a little better. When had she last drank or eaten? She couldn't really remember.... but it wasn't so long as she sometimes had to in the icy place she had come from. The animals and fruit were both scarce making times hard...

No, she wouldn't think about that she told herself as she shook her head to clear it. She wanted desperately to forget that time as she had other times... and so she focused on her dreams. She could remember each detail and the scent of the forest which had kept her able to walk through the ice. It smelled even more vibrant and fragrant then in her dreams now that she was here, it was truly a beautiful place. It was worth the journey if it was half as good as her dreams.

Quote:
Violet
"I'm sorry if i've caused any trouble... but you seem to understand everything and there doesn't seem to be any draw backs to it so if you think it's best, sure. I trust ya" She responded absently. She didn't seem to really think too much about the fact some might have tried to trap her. She didn't see why anyone would want to really, as many found her kind a little odd and didn't want her around. Especially the rare ones like her who could hold a shape even in their sleep. She hadn't noticed that anyone seemed uncomfortable with her but the fact she had protected one of their own probably made them reticent to show any sign of discomfort that might indicate lack of gratitude.

It was funny to her if that was the case, as she had never really expected gratitude or done anything for that reason. She had done it simply because it seemed the right thing to do just as she stayed because it seemed needed. She was not the kind to really think of things beyond that. What was right was right, simple as that. She shrugged off the thought, however as she sniffed the air. She began to follow the scent towards the kit. She didn't really look at darkstar, trusting he would follow her. From what she had seen it seemed to her that he was a good and true leader.... and they needed one. She was a strong warrior and due to what she was it had been easy to simply shift into different types to do what she needed to get away without a scratch.... but there was a lot of bad pokemon around them. Some of them didn't even seem quite right mentally so it worried her more then she had admitted to anyone yet.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-03-2013, 03:28 AM

Darkstar had to smile at Violet's answer. He figured she would say yes, as long as he made it clear that he knew she didn't plan to stay. He followed her closely as she followed Wildkit's scent, listening to the forest wake up around them. "Thank you, Violet. I will hold the warrior ceremony when we get back. You can keep your name, of course. I will not force a traditional warrior name on you- it's not that important, in the long run. I only wish to declare you before Starclan." He said. The scent of new Pokemon reached him, and he worried all over again. Even more foreign Pokemon had entered the territory over night. More and more came through each day, and not all of them were innocent passers-by.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-03-2013, 05:15 AM

Firefly seemed satisfied enough with Crystal's confirmation that she was well enough to travel. Still he couldn't help but wonder and worry a little about her well being. He kept a careful eye on her, while straining his ears to hear anything at all that might alert him to an ambush in enough time to at least protect his new friend. He followed the scent of water with his nose. Firefly moved at an easy pace, a slow tranquil pace. Not wanting to move to fast, for Crystal's sake, she didn't need to push herself so hard. So he kept the pace slow, a relaxing pace almost.

He hesitated in mid step, other scents catching his attention. His eyes narrowing slightly as he turned his head to look this way and that. He had caught just a hint of other pokemon, but it didn't seem like they were close. Just a chance smell that had been picked up by the very light breeze. It was probably nothing to be worried about, but it only made Firefly all the more alert as they moved. Soon the water came into view and with it, the scent and sight of a Meganium. Firefly's slow pace slowed a bit more, but he didn't stop. He was confident in his ability to defend himself and his friend from a grass type if the other proved to be hostile.

He glanced at Crystal. "It might be dangerous." He spoke the words quietly, and meant them as a warning of sorts for her to be careful. To be on guard.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-04-2013, 01:29 AM

"They can depending on how length from when they were made to when they were found" he says. He looks over at her a bit, "each pokemon type has their own unique footprint..if you can identify it, you can typically tell what pokemon it is" he looks down at the footprint. "This one seems to have been made by a ninetales" he says, his mind drifting back to the pokemon from before. He wondered for a moment if it and the espeon had moved on in the land. If they had, that was fine with him.

Ivy hummed and smiled, separating two blossoms that were floating within the water. Lifting his head as a breeze flowed past, he became aware of the presence of others within the area. Turning his head, he looks at the two pokemon who were exiting the forest. The one seemed injured, immediatly his instincts taking over. He hurries over to the two, "are you alright? What happened?" His eyes showing his concern. He leans his head down to the espeon, looking her over. He looked over at the ninetails, not afraid in the slightest. Taking care of pokemon outweighed his fear for the most part. It was a habit of his. He moved behind them, using his vines to lightly nudge them towards the water. "Come, you seem tired and famished." he says.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-04-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Crystal
"I don't sense anyone with bad intent." She responded to the nintails thoughtfully, not explaining an espeon's natural ability to predict for now. She may have been tempted to but she could already feel someone coming closer. She tilted her head to the side in curiosity and her tail seemed to shiver slightly as the fine hairs tried to read the wind. A plant type and definitely not with any evil intentions she was sure. She smiled softly to herself and felt herself relax a little further. So far she had run into only kind pokemon just as she had expected.

"I'm alright, or at least I will be in the sun. I just got caught by some dark pokemon outside this territory." She answered the pokemon as she continued to lean on Firefly. She stumbled slightly as the vines pushed her but kept her balance in the end. She managed to make it to the waters edge then and took a few laps of water. She was confident now that her dreams had lead her here for a reason. Any fears she might have had of another psychic type leading her here for some bad reason on a trainers whim fading.

Quote:
Violet
"I'm not sure what kinda name anyone would want to give me other then violet anyway. I don't seem much of a warrior to look at me, too fluffy." She responded with a soft laugh as she shook her pachirisu tail. The disguised ditto did seem rather harmless unless she was in battle... she was sure some wouldn't be inclined to believe she'd fought off those three at all if there hadn't been the witness who she'd saved. She liked to play too much and tended to take rather 'cute' forms unless given reason not to. It was just more fun to her to make poke's smile then make them hurt.

She twitched an ear... she could hear a voice that wasn't familiar to her. She sniffed the air and then darted forward. All her play faded as she was worried slightly what may have happened. She was serious when it came to protecting people after all. She would soon arrive in sight of the dark vulpix and the dark type pokemon next to her. She relaxed when she saw they didn't seem to be fighting or anything. She soon returned to that jovial, happy smile she always wore that made her seem so soft and fluffy and harmless.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-05-2013, 03:48 AM

Firefly was tense despite the reassurance that Crystal didn't sense anyone with bad intent. The other Pokemon was approaching them rather quickly and Firefly's tails twitched a bit apprehensively but he was polite. He didn't growl or anything, he wasn't really one to be hostile. He did watch the Meganium closely as it approached and suddenly began to usher them towards the water. Nudging them with it's vines, he moved when Crystal moved. Keeping his body close to her own so she could use him for support.

When she stumbled Firefly leaned a bit more into her, to help her keep her feet. So she could put more of her weight against them. Soon though they were at the water. As Crystal moved to drink, he turned his attention to the plant type. A little wary of the other, but that was understandable given what he had previously been through. Still he did trust Crystal's judgement and she seemed to be relaxed around this plant type. "We've been chased around and attacked by other Pokemon. This forest has made us wary of strangers."

He kept his eyes on the Meganium, watching him carefully. It was a plant type and some of them could be very docile, but then again, some of them could be very violent. It all depended on personality he supposed, but this one had seemed concerned for Crystal's injuries so perhaps he wasn't a bad Pokemon at all. "My name is Firefly." He decided he would trust this Pokemon, for now at least. He turned toward the water, and began to lap at it quickly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-05-2013, 05:16 AM

Wildkit blinked. "Oh, okay then." She said, confirming that she understood. "Wait, a Ninetails? There aren't any Ninetails in Moonclan. At least, not anymore..." She said. For the first time, a hint of sadness crept into her usually playful demeanor. She was, of course, thinking of her parents, who were in Starclan now. She glanced up when a Pachirisu with a purple flower on it's ear appeared. "Oh, Violet! Hi! And Darkstar, too! Shade, this is Violet and Darkstar. Violet is new in the clan, and Darkstar is the leader." She explained to the bigger Pokemon.

Darkstar nodded absently. "True, it seems there is no better name for you." He said. He was not far behind Violet when they found Wildkit talking to a rogue Weavile. "Wildkit! You had us worried. You know you are not suppsoed to leave camp until you've become an apprentice." He said sternly, making the small Vulpix's ears droop. He turned to look at the other Pokemon. "Good morning, Shade was it? I am Darkstar, leader of Moonclan. I have to thank you, as it seems you have kept Wildkit out of trouble."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-21-2013, 02:05 AM

((Kry: Staria: Kiyoto: Okay, Wolfie knows that RL gets in the way, but...what happened...?))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-21-2013, 02:07 AM

((waiting on kiyo......))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-21-2013, 02:18 AM

(Sorry, thought I replied to this when I got back. One moment...)

---------- Post added 07-20-2013 at 07:27 PM ----------

He tilted his head, looking the two over once more. "The forest..." he sighed a bit, looking in that direction. "It used to be such a nice place, the pokemon here happy and kind but..." he shook his head, "I shouldn't be speaking of that now, you came to the right place." He smiled, moving off to a tree, to which he reached up with his vines to pop off two blue berries. "Ah, here we go" he walked back over, sitting one by each of them. "The water here is clean and healthy, once you have had a nice drink, eat these, they will help to heal you and return some energy" he nodded a bit. "I am Ivy by the way, shaman and caretaker of this part of the forest..it is a safe haven for all who need it, so stay as long as you like" he noticed a Starly sitting on a tree across the river and nodded to the other two, "I will return shortly." He crossed over, the water going up to his long neck in the deep center of the wide river, before he got out and shook off to go speak to the pokemon.

Shade felt his claws twitch slightly, but he made no threatening movements. He crossed his arms when the other asked about his name and then thanked him. "I did nothing much, thanks is not needed" he turned to look at the little pokemon he had been speaking to, then to the other one who seemed to be a Pachirisu. The scent was off, it did not smell natural. Was it really what it seemed? He did not think so, but it seemed to be trusted, so it was not his place to ask. Pokemon were entitled to their privacy, as he was with his own.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-21-2013, 07:01 AM

Wildkit perked up. "But that's not true! Darkstar, Violet, He's just being humble. He saved me after I climbed up a big tree!" She insisted. She seemed to be determined, in her innocence, to idolize the Pokemon who had helped her. "Really, Shade's great! He even helped me learn footprints, a little." She added.

Darkstar tilted his head. "Well, I seem to be getting conflicting reports. Either way, if not for your help, Wildkit might have been lost to us. Of course," He gave Wildkit a stern glance, "As usual she wouldn't have been in danger if she hadn't run off. And climbing trees, what were you thinking? Kits belong on the ground." He scolded gently.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-21-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Crystal
"I'm crystal" She responded to all the introductions as she leaned heavily on firefly. As she was lead forward she found herself quickly to the water. She lapped the water gently and was soon sitting next to the water. She glanced towards the plant type a moment then, the water refreshing her body but her mind on the words Ivy had said. She had noticed an odd feeling to the attacking pokemon earlier...... was there a reason? She frowned at the thought and nibbled at the berry. She felt herself healing a little bit and blinked in surprise but said nothing. She glanced over at the starly and Ivy a moment and simply watched them. Was there something coming? In a way it felt like a storm was...

Quote:
Violet
"You did something nice, that's always something to say thank you for. Stubborn! Almost as stubborn as wildkit." She said to first the weavile and then teased the vulpix. She would reach over with her tail to bop the vulpix gently on the nose, the fluffy tail harmless at the moment. She enjoyed teasing kits... she smiled slightly at the two then, warm and happy as usual. She didn't seem to have an suspicion of the weavile at all, though she always gave someone a first chance anyway so perhaps it wouldn't be surprising to those who knew her well.

((she should only smell pf a real pachirisu and her violet flower :P. ))