Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Intoxicate

Old 09-29-2013, 04:01 AM

Hi Menewsha!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been active here. I used to do commissions and even drew some NPC fanart way back, and I pretty much lived in the AC. I made some pretty good friends here. Anyway, I figured I'd give away a few items that have been sitting in my inventory for a long time.

I think I did this 1-2 years ago too so I don't have that much left, but I figure someone could still use this stuff since I'm not. :)

To make it simple, all you really need to do is post what you'd like, and I guess for now only ask for one DI/CI at a time, and maybe the same for the oldest EIs. Maybe a quest link or something too, but not necessary. If you're magically on my friendslist and still active, say hi!

Feel free to ask for the stuff my avatar's wearing, but it may be the last to go. Remnants of my Admin's Picks stuff from around '09, haha. uwu

Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2013, 08:15 AM

OMG!! I just mentioned you in my quest thread! How ironic that we are back on the very same day!? You gave me 500g in 2009 and said that i made you laugh hee hee. I cant remember now what it is that i said but apparently it was REALLY funny as a few others sent me donations too lol. I hope you are well, it seems that you are no longer admin then? I logged out and forgot about this place apparently. but i am trying to rectify that now. I used to play Gaia but meh.. they became so greed driven. Then i went to Zantarni and its great there but once you have everything... its kinda bla.. :( I need a new place i suppose. Thats why i came here. I got a random update email and was like ohhhh wow i should go look! Then i got here and realized how poor i am lol.. its fairly depressing! But then again ... when you come from having everything its a good wake up call.. like ice cold water to the face... So i suppose if you are giving stuff away you can look at my quest thread and maybe donate (again) lol. I plan on acutally being here for a good while. And at the rate i am earning gold... (slower than a sea turtle swimming through Hawaii's maple infused waters) I am gonna need to desperately go look up how to make gold... <3

PS that looks like something rainbow!! (last pic) and is that belt a heaven belt?? (light blue/white/ dark blue) It actually might be a winter item there is a winter looking scarf by the belt, sorry.. i am SO bad at this!? Or.. since i am the only one to post in 4 hours.. I think maybe this giveaway might not be going so well... ;) maybe i should help you out a ton more by taking everything?? lol

Last edited by Irishrain; 09-29-2013 at 08:21 AM..

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 09-29-2013, 01:06 PM

Hi there Intoxicate! I hope you're not leaving Mene...

May I please have one of the Chilled Beauty hair pins?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-29-2013, 02:04 PM

Toxi! I thought you had left ages ago <3 It's good to see you alive! I hope you are doing well!!! <3 <3 <3

Could I please have one of those peacock items? *forgets the name of them* D:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 09-29-2013, 07:32 PM

I've seen you around before. I don't think we interacted much, though. I hope you'll be sticking around. I love it when oldbies come back. ; w;

May I ask for the Big Bang? O:

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 09-30-2013, 01:27 AM

Hmm, you appear to be someone that I've yet to run into. That does tend to happen with quite a few of the oldbies though. You lot make me feel like one of the youngins. ^.^;

Anywho, might I have the orchid hairpin and a chaos armor?
Please, and thank ye kindly.

Aganab
Butt

Old 09-30-2013, 02:22 AM

I don't think I've seen you around much, though I guess I wasn't around that much back in the day when you were around ^^

I feel pretty bad asking for an item when we haven't even talked before, but would it be possible for me to have a Crescent Moon? Thank you so much!

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 09-30-2013, 03:27 PM

It seems that too many Menewshans are leaving these days. BTW, your avatar is stunning. I love the items you used to make it!
I am conflicted on what to ask for though..Your commons are wonderful, but could I get the Evil Overlord or the Bunny Hairpin, please?

Last edited by Velvet; 09-30-2013 at 03:36 PM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-30-2013, 07:57 PM

ASDF.

TOXI. DO YOU REMEMBER ME.

BBY. NO. DON'T LEAVE ME.

At least not without leaving me some contact information. Do you have Skype?

HRRNG. idek. I'll take pretty much anything you wanna spare me. ;___;

slurpz
Cap'n Twerk

Old 10-01-2013, 01:39 AM

Haha hi. I recently refound my menewsha, so I'm still new.

If you're willing to spare anything, that'll be great :)

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-01-2013, 03:27 AM

@Irishrain- Hahaha, maybe I'll take a look back and see, but I have no idea either. xD I've never been an admin, I just meant admin's pick, the avatar of the week kind of thing. :P I did the same avatar hopping thing for a while with Ernya and Solia (gross), but I'm pretty much out of forums that interest me, whoops!

Sent you a trade with those two items; the belt's actually a Frost Belt. Feel free to ask for more stuff if it stays this dead haha. Like I said, not using much of this stuff xD

@Maria-Wow! Hey again! |D

Haha, I pretty much did leave ages ago, but I got some e-mail update and remembered I still had stuff here.
I am doing well! Lots of studying and not enough drawing. xD Hope you're doing well too?

@Kent-I think I may have seen you around too! Ah, I don't get a lot of time for avatar sites anymore, but seeing olbies is always kind of cool.

Sending it your way~

@Dystopia-
Of course, omg. It's been forever, hasn't it? oAo Have you been active this whole time?
My skype is Tsaiireii if you want to add me~

Okay I seriously don't know what anything is worth so you're going to have to tell me what you want LOL

@Velvet- Aw thanks! :)
I sent you a trade with the Overlord.

@Aganab - I probably haven't been active since like 2009/10 or something, so that's totally okay. xD Anyway, sent you a trade too.

@Seridano- I'd be more surprised if you had seen me, lol. Sent you a trade!

@slurpz - Welcome back then :P I'll send you some stuff.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-01-2013, 04:04 AM

BBY I WANT YOU.

srsly tho. I'm not picky. XD /dies.

slurpz
Cap'n Twerk

Old 10-01-2013, 07:58 AM

:D

Thank you~

Aganab
Butt

Old 10-01-2013, 02:25 PM

I didn't actually get a trade. Could you maybe try cancelling it and starting it again?
Thank you muchly.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 03:06 PM

Thank you very much. <3

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 10-01-2013, 06:28 PM

Fair enough.
Accepted the trade on my end. Many thanks, dear.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 09:21 PM

aw, another menewshian♥ bites the dust
much luck in life

---------- Post added 10-01-2013 at 09:22 PM ----------

Roxxxy:
are you still looking for the hairpin?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-01-2013, 11:34 PM

@Intoxicate - Aw, that's too bad. I always try to make time for Mene~

Thank you~

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 10-02-2013, 01:39 AM

Hummy-chan: I am looking for Carnival and New Year's hairpins. But I don't see them here.
Channah's Panties though..

Edit: Actually, I have never owned Syne Battleaxe. May I ask for it?

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2013, 05:42 AM

Slowly getting back into Menewshaaaaa. Any chance I could get the cake hat? I remember being after one of those for ages a while back XD Nomnomcake.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 10-02-2013, 03:04 PM

Could I have the Yumeh ears and tail?

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2013, 09:11 PM

More trades have been sent! uwu Thanks for the g'luck, hummy~

Aganab, I re-sent the trade, hope it works this time.

@Dystopia - OK I sent you a thing, tell me if you want anything else xD

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 10-02-2013, 09:17 PM

Awesome :D
Thank you so much, Intox

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-02-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicate View Post
@Maria-Wow! Hey again! |D

Haha, I pretty much did leave ages ago, but I got some e-mail update and remembered I still had stuff here.
I am doing well! Lots of studying and not enough drawing. xD Hope you're doing well too?
haha that's what I thought!

Good to hear that your life is going well! Even if it IS a ton of studying!!! What are you studying?

I saw the trade was started - thank you!

Also, I AM doing well :) I'm finally a music teacher and I love it!!! I'm also pixeling here for menewsha now :D I have fancy shmancy blue name and everything :P

Those email updates are good for reminding us about mene, aren't they? XD

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 10-02-2013, 10:34 PM

Thanks for the trade, Intoxicate.