Melly
Off With Your Head!

Old 10-27-2013, 01:28 PM

Sorry to see you are leaving and good luck wherever life takes you. Also, I am interested in your dove head wings if they are still available.

Last edited by Melly; 10-27-2013 at 01:31 PM..

pollik17
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2013, 10:36 AM

Hello dear :D Is the wings or the moon still available?

Ophium
I have the key to the lock of yo...
Penpal

Old 10-29-2013, 03:32 PM

So I was just poking around, looking at some threads.
Since I've just started here I am kind of naked.
And its getting cold now. Its autumn already.

I dont know if this give away has been updated or not, but I do have a request.
To one item. Don't want to be greedy.
But I don't know the name of it.

It is in the second picture where it says page one of all the items,
the second row 6th item under some white head wings.

Vox
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2013, 03:51 AM

Hello there, Intoxicate. I am not sure if you're still doing this, but if your Star Catcher is still available, might I have it? :) It's really nice of you to give back like this. Best of luck in the rest of your life!

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 11-06-2013, 03:00 AM

I'm sorry you are leaving & I hate that I never got a chance to talk to you.
Good luck with your life & I hope that you will return to mene someday.

I always feel awkward asking for stuff.
If you still have it may I please have the Frozen Warmth or the Orchid Petals, those would finish off sections on my quest list.

Thank you & good luck.

jhecvincent
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to jhecvincent Send a message via MSN to jhecvincent Send a message via Yahoo to jhecvincent

Old 11-25-2013, 04:30 PM

hi! hope i get free stuff any stuff since i just started in menew. actually im old but i dont play mene that time so i was hoping you can give me free stuff... thank you so much in advance...

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2013, 12:18 AM

Hello. ^_^ May i have one of your Frost belts?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-30-2013, 04:25 PM

I feel weird just coming in and asking for something
But, if you still have Star Catcher may I have it?

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM

Another person? Awww...soon menewsha will be a town. Will you visit from time to time?

if you have (Celestial Waist Wrap), mind if I have one? I didn't think you'd have the overlord item anymore :P
I love making new avatars and saving up for them :3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-07-2013, 08:42 AM

Intoxicate! D:
You're going away for good? Maybe once you get settled down in life you will come back? :)

Your teal avi that you won in dec of 2009 was actually one of the reasons I joined this site. ^^ It was the one on the front page when I first heard of Mene, and I just adored it and I thought that if that's what's possible with items on this site, then I certainly wanted to try it out. :) I'm really sorry to hear that you'll be taking a hiatus, though. I completely understand, though. I don't always have the time anymore to come on much. But it can be a nice break or little stress reliever to let out some creative juices with a new avi every now and again.

Well, if you're still choosing to give items away, then might I request the bunny hairpin? It's one of the older items that I haven't been able to get my hands on. If not that, then the teal slippers or either of the purple hairpins would be lovely. :) Any of those would make for pretty layering.

uzephyr
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-07-2013, 10:37 AM

Oh gosh, what lovely items you have o vo. If you would consider donating a few alternative fashions, I could mayhaps draw you a headshot? I hope that's allowed here on Menewsha o u o;;

Covet
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2013, 10:55 PM

Hello, this is very nice of you. I signed up a long time ago but stopped posting because stuff happened in my life that was scary. I'm back now for a while and I don't have much except what I have on and a couple other things. I don't know the names of your items but I saw what looked like kitty ears, and a rainbow, and a shower of petals or something. I am only asking for one thing - I will let you surprise me <3 pick something that looks like it would match my avatar maybe, or whatever, it is your stuff and I respect what you are doing!

Admiral
Chancellor
Send a message via AIM to Admiral

Old 12-07-2013, 11:10 PM

I can't even identify any of these items, I'm too new. o-o But it's very nice of you to do a giveaway!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 12-07-2013, 11:12 PM

Guys - unfortunately Toxi hasn't been on in two months! Her profile says she last logged in on October 9. I'm not sure if she will come back on to see your posts - so you might have to wait a while.

SilverPhoenyx
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2013, 09:00 PM

I would be happy with anything.
Those ice items are beautiful.

Thank you for your gracious giveaway.

Yutan

Old 12-24-2013, 10:17 AM

Hello~
I feel kind of bad about asking for things, but I'm new and it's so hard getting started!
So if you could give me a pink item of some kind, that would be lovely.
Good luck outside of mene, friend!

Ophium
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 10:28 AM

thread pretty much closed.

she isn't going away.
she is gone.

jhecvincent
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to jhecvincent Send a message via MSN to jhecvincent Send a message via Yahoo to jhecvincent

Old 12-28-2013, 04:28 PM

I dont really know anything or familiar with the items in Mene because I am quite new here old account but new player here I'm just pissed off with my old game so I decided to play here since people here are good so if you have any stuff your willing to donate since i dont have any or many items here is much appreciated. thanks

Ophium
Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 05:33 PM

do you guys not read previous posts or why do you keep asking.
this thread can be closed.

Mythos:
sorry, you were the first mod I could think of.
Would you mind closing this thread?
it would definitely help to stop those people to come here and ask for items, whilethe user has been inactive for months now.

rhaye
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2013, 06:58 AM

Hi hello im totally new here but i enjoy menew than other site people are so friendly here. If there any stuff your willing to give itll be a big help for me. I dont know too much about items so i dont know what to ask.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-02-2014, 04:34 PM

Awwww another one bites the dust :( too bad you're leaving, menewsha will miss you! I dont suppose you still have the team floaties? If you do could I maybe have those?

mimistarr

Old 01-08-2014, 10:56 PM

hey im new so anything you have left :) im not picky

liquidrage
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2014, 01:08 AM

Hello, and might I say it's always sad to see people leaving :'( I hope you enjoyed your time here as much as I have the last couple weeks!

If there's anything you can spare, new or old, cheap or expensive, I'd be happy to make good use of it! I have an affinity for wings, if those are still available, and as you can probably tell by my avatar I'm fond of the darker things. Red as well, and I am in need of a background if that's possible (not entirely sure if they're items or not).

Again, I'm sorry to see an experienced person leave, but it's nice to see that you still care enough about the community to recirculate your items to us less experienced folk :) Enjoy whatever it is you do next in your life!

Sanguine Allure
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2014, 02:09 AM

Hey Liquid! XD Lol it seems we keep running into one another.
Anyways, it has already been said but it I am always sad to see people go. Especially when they spend so much time and energy to gather their collection. But it does always warm my heart when they decide to be charitable and giving their items away rather than let them rot in a pixilated grave ^^
That being said, I would be ever so grateful for anything you could spare. I just joined earlier today and am saving up to get a decent outfit. ^_^ I hope whatever you go on to do goes well for you! :3

KushyKissez
♤♡Kushy Quinn♢...

Old 10-26-2014, 09:35 PM

I like free stuff Lol I'd be grateful with anything you gave me:)